- » Gourmet Grilled Meat
Gourmet Grilled Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet grilled meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet grilled meat recipes.
Fire up your taste buds with an explosion of Korean flavors and feed your body with some good protein. These Korean meat rice and nut patties, the Dduk-Galbi will drive you nuts tonight. These are the traditional Korean alternative to beef burgers. There may... - 110.923
Great Gourmet Steaks For Father's Day
The beef steaks if needed to be grilled perfectly need to be shown how so that user is absolutely sure! This video has no demo of the same! - 39.8346
Different Meat Prepares
Are you novice in identifying meats? No problem..the solution is right here. Here, you can easily learn about the different cuts of meat and their recipes. Check out the video for more detail. - 101.344
Blackberry Brandy Grilled Chicken And Shrimp
Puree berries in a food processor.
Pass through a sieve to remove seeds.
Mix the blackberry pulp, sugar and brandy together in a sauce pan.
Heat to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
Skewer the chicken and shrimp with water soaked bamboo... - 34.8092
2012 is marked as the year of the apocalypse. Is the world going to end or did the Mayans just run out of room on the calendar? In any case, whether it's zombie outbreak or something else that brings us to our end, we have to be prepared! Here is a burger for... - 94.8823
Grilled Veal Chops With Summer Garden Salad
1. Prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a small bowl, combine the the first 7 ingredeints and also add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, stir properl, season to taste with salt and pepper, set it aside at room... - 47.3383
Al Waxman S Whiskey Steak
1. Rub some crushed pepper over the steak pressing it into the meat.
2. Add oil and vinegar and keep it marinated at room temperature for 3 to 4 hours.
3. Heat the grill and grill the meat until done as desired.
4. Sprinkle some sugar on... - 42.036
Place steaks into a shallow dish.
Using a fork, mash garlic with salt and pepper.
Add oil, parsley, oregano, dry mustard, vinegar, and wine.
Mix well with fork to form a paste.
Rub over steaks and let marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Grill to desired... - 40.0713
Pork And Lamb Kebabs Nouvelle
This Pork And Lamb Kebabs Nouvelle recipe is one of the gems from my family cookbook. The Pork And Lamb Kebabs Nouvelle is made with meat which is easy to find at any grocery store. Pork And Lamb Kebabs Nouvelle gets prepared in not more than 40 minutes. This... - 34.9561
Marinated Steak Kabobs
1)In a skillet, saute onions in oil.
2)Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and mustard.
3)Pour this over the meat and vegetables and let marinate overnight in refrigerator.
4)Remove meat and vegetables from marinade.
5)In... - 43.7324
Kidney, Bacon And Mushroom Kebabs
Remove the fat and membrane from the kidneys.
Cut each In half and remove the core with scissors.
Cut each half into three pieces.
Remove the rind from the bacon and stretch each rasher (slice) on a board with the back of a knife.
Cut each into three pieces... - 35.3287
1)Heat a heavy skillet, melt the fat.
2)Brown the steak on two sides and remove it from the pan.
3)Put in mushrooms, onions and green pepper in the drippings in the skillet.
4)Sauté for 5 minutes.
5)Blend chili sauce, water, salt, pepper, garlic salt,... - 46.9215
The contrasts of flavours hot-sweet-salty and textures-soft-crunchy makes for an amazing mouth pleaser. This is great party food as everything can be prepped ahead and grilled at the last minute. Make sure there is plenty of ice cold beer for cooling down... - 43.1183
Piquant Baby Back Ribs
1) Take a small bowl and combine steak sauce, catsup, ginger, cider vinegar, garlic, liquid red pepper seasoning, seasoning blend and ground hot red pepper. Blend all the ingredients nicely.
2) Take a large, shallow roasting pan and place ribs in it.... - 44.8727
Spicy Barbecued Brisket
1. Prepare small slits in the cut of meat and poke small slivers of garlic into the cuts in the meat.
2. Rub the brisket with oil
3. Prepare a rub of salt, thyme, pepper, paprika and cayenne pepper. Rub this dry rub over the meat.
4.... - 43.7188
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.009
Make a meat sauce to top your hot dogs with! You will end with a sandwich that will not definitely not disappoint you! - 93.3645
Party Meat Logs
1)In a bowl, mix egg, tomato juice, bread cubes, seasoning salt and celery salt.
2)Add in the ground beef and mix well.
3)In the refrigerator, chill the meat mixture.
4)Form 8 portions out of the meat mixture. Turn each portion into an oblong patty... - 39.8837
Sauce For Barbecued Meat Loaf
1) In a pan, mix all the ingredients together and simmer for a few minutes.
2) Use the sauce to baste on the grill and then serve over the Barbecued Meat Loaf. - 26.8213
Seared Buffalo Meat Burgers With Jalapenos, Onion And Swiss Cheese
Super lean but extremely juicy is the best way to describe these burgers. 4 lbs ground buffalo with roasted Jalapeno, garlic and red onions in the meat. Dusted with Tatonka Dust and seared over high heat for a nice blackend but tasty outer crust. Topped with... - 100.033
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl, score between the ribs and place the meat.
3) Mix rest of the ingredients, pour over the ribs and allow to stand for 1 hour, turning once in between. Remove the meat from the marinade.... - 39.279
Succulent pieces of meat soaked in exotic spices and grilled to perfection. Perfect starter for that special occasion. - 37.1781
Beef Or Chicken Satay
Satays, are a very popular snack in the south east asia. They are basically from Indonesia, but is now very much a part of singaporean and Malaysian cuisines. Generally, a street food, satays have come a long way into fine dining restaurants served with hot... - 47.3438
Pan Roasted Quail And Seared Foie Gras, Duck Leg Confit
RECIPE 1 - PAN ROASTED QUAIL
1. Clean quail, removing legs and wing tips.
2. Braise the leg meat and pull the meat apart.
3. Reduce braising liquor as desired for sauce.
4. Season a plump breast with salt and pepper and pan-sear in... - 112.095
Mutton Dopiaza is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 42.668
Mutton Kofta Curry
Mutton Kofta Curry is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 42.3561