- » Gourmet German
Gourmet German Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet german recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet german recipes.
German Gourmet Mixed Salad
1. To prepare artichoke hearts cook them in white wine and water until tender, drain and cut into 1/2 inch slices
2. In a bowl add French Dressing and marinate together the cut artichoke hearts, sliced mushrooms and vegetables for 30 minutes.
3. To... - 52.0715
German Chocolate Cheesecake
German Chocolate Cheesecake is a delicious dessert that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this German Chocolate Cheesecake recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 51.0613
German Coffee Braid
You will need to use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over 1/4 cup butter,... - 50.3776
Peach Streusel Cream Cake
1 Grease 2 baking pans, 9x9x2. Line each with a sheet of foil long enough to fit across the bottom and up on two sides with a 1 -inch overhang; grease foil; dust lightly with flour, tapping out any excess.
2 Sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt... - 50.234
Creamy German Chocolate Cake
1. In 2 (8-inch X 1/4-inch) baking dishes, line bottom with two layers of wax paper.
2. In a 2 cup measure, mix chocolate with water.
3. Cook on High with constant stirring for about 2 minutes.
4. Stir butter at room temperature to make... - 49.3849
Eel In Dill Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Add a sprinkling of lemon juice and salt on fish and leave it for some time.
3.Take a soaked Romertopf, place the fish in it.
4.Pour stock and wine and season with salt, pepper and sugar.
5. Add... - 48.9561
White German Chocolate Cake
White German Chocolate Cake is a simply irresistible dessert. Try this amazingly delicious cake recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 48.8808
Hot German Potato Salad
1) Cook the potatoes for 20-25 minutes until just done, drain, then allow to cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, cut and place the 1/4-inch thick sliced potatoes.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the apples until chopped... - 48.8614
German Apple Sausage Pancake
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl to add flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking soda. Combine well and set aside.
3) In another small mixing bowl, add buttermilk and egg yolks to beat together. Place the bowl aside.
4) Use a... - 48.8606
German Bundt Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
2) In a bowl whip together butter and sugar till creamy. Add in the eggs yolks, beating one at a time.
3) Add in almond flavoring, vanilla extract and mix well.
4) Sift the... - 48.7651
1) Snap stems from spinach and tear leaves into large bite-sized pieces.
2) Take a salad bowl,mix torn pieces of spinach with cheese and celery.
3) Make Vinaigrette dressing by mixing all the remaining ingredients in bottle and shake... - 48.7369
German Chocolate Cheesecake
Press prepared crumbs firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9 inch springform pan.
Melt chocolate with butter in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Meanwhile, beat eggs thoroughly in small mixer bowl.
Gradually... - 48.6667
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions.
Cover; let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
Grease two 8-inch cake pans; set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter or margarine.
Stir in 1 cup brown sugar and the corn syrup.
Cook over... - 48.6168
German Apple Pudding Cake
Mix apples and sugar together.
Let stand until sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
Add eggs and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Stir into apple mixture.
Add nuts, raisins and vanilla.
Pour into 8 x 8 pan which is slightly oiled.
Bake at 375Â° for 40-45... - 48.6078
German Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
1) Boil potatoes with skin and peel while still hot enough to handle.
2) Cut into cubes while hot and sprinkle dressing over them.
3) Toss till potatoes are well coated with dressing.
4) Set aside till cold.
5) Mix in spring onions,... - 48.491
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 48.4296
1 In a medium-size saucepan, mix 1/3 cup sugar, gelatin and salt ; stir in egg yolks and milk.
2 Heat slowly, stirring constantly just until gelatin dissolves and the mixture starts to bubble. (Do not boil.) Pour into a medium-size bowl.
3 Place... - 48.3697
Pork And Cabbage Soup
1) Remove the fat from pork and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium-high heat.
3) Put the pork and cook until it becomes brown on all the sides. Drain the pork properly.
4) Dry... - 47.6199
German Chocolate Pie
German Chocolate Pie is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 47.5286
Black Forest Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 350°F.
In medium saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and flour. Stir in margarine and milk.
Cook over medium... - 47.4942
Bavarian Baked Potato Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large saucepan, cook the potatoes in the boiling salted water for 30 minutes, or until tender. Then drain, allow to cool.
3) In a medium bowl, peel, dice and place the potatoes.
4) In a medium... - 47.4028
Knockwurst With Hot German Potato Salad
Peel and slice potatoes.
Combine with onion in slow-cooking pot.
Sprinkle with 1 tsp.salt.
Cover with water.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours.
Remove from pot; drain thoroughly and return to pot.
In the meantime, cook bacon... - 47.274
Cream Of Fresh Green Asparagus With Cubes Of Lamb
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the lamb cubes in 4 tablespoons of the butter over a medium-high heat for about 4 to 6 minutes, until they are just golden.
2) Remove the lamb cubes with a slotted spoon and keep... - 47.1973
Chocolate Maraschino Cherry Cake
1) Into a bowl cream the butter and sugar together
2) Add in the eggs one at a time and beat after each addition
3) Add in the chocolate and cocoa
4) Into a separate bowl, stir in the baking powder, sour cream
5) Add to it the cherries
6) Add salt to... - 46.712
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the cherries, sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
2. Tip in the claret/red wine.
3. Place on a medium low flame and bring to a boil, then simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until the cherries are soft.
4. Remove the cherries... - 46.6406
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.5575
Marmalade And Coconut Strudel
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter. Add in the flour and salt.
3) Mix in sour cream. Mix well to get a dough like consistency.
4) Divide the dough into four parts. Wrap each portion in waxed paper. Allow them to... - 46.1824
German Lentil Stew With Knackwurst
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add the lentils, ham bone pieces, ham hocks, cloves studded onion, bay leaf, coriander and garlic.
2) Then pour in the chicken bouillon and wine, place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds and cook for 20... - 46.0983
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Butter a shallow ovenproof dish.
3) Pare, halve and core the pears; nicely place in the prepared dish.
4) Combine the lemon peel and juice with honey and spoon over the pear halves.
5) In a pan melt... - 45.9718
Roast Hen Turkey With German Style Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Rub salt and pepper on inside and out of turkey.
3. Seal the body cavities with a skewer or stitch with needle and kitchen thread.
4. Place trussed turkey, breast-side down, on roasting rack over a pan... - 45.8606
Wash chicken livers thoroughly.
Drain on paper towel.
Trim and cut livers in half and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Add livers, making sure each piece is covered by the marinade.
Marinate for at least 1 hour.
Reserve... - 45.6939
Potato Soup With Cucumbers
Peel the cucumbers and trim off ends.
Cut them first into halves lengthwise, then cut again lengthwise.
Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
Cut the cucumbers into 1/2-inch dice and reserve.
Put the potatoes and the chicken bouillon into a large heavy... - 45.6915
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Make a mixture of paprika and parsley.
3.Heat the butter slightly and mix it with the mixture.
4.Peel and slice the potatoes.
5.Take a Romertopf, put the pieces of butter in it in a scattered... - 45.5916
1) Discard the tough outer leaves and stalks of the cabbage, cut into four wedges, then rinse and drain thoroughly.
2) Topping : In a wok, saute the bread cubes in melted butter until golden brown, then remove with a slotted spoon and... - 45.4866
Swiss Fish Casserole
1.Remove the skin of tomatoes and cut the onions.
2.Make a mixture of onions, tomatoes, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper.
3.Preheat the oven to 400 F
4.In a fry pan, heat butter and saute the fish in it until brown.
5.Take a soaked... - 45.3823
In a medium bowl, beat eggs slightly.
Beat with a whisk or with electric mixer on low speed until just blended.
Add flour, sugar and cocoa, beating with whisk or with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
Beat in melted butter.
Let... - 45.0428
Black Cherry Soup
1. Take a saucepan and mix water with cloves, lemon zest and juice, and cinnamon.
2. Bring it boil on medium heat. Add the cherries along with syrup and boil again.
3. Simmer cherries for 10 to 15 minutes or till they turns soft. Keep stirring... - 45.0299
Braised Pheasant With Sauerkraut
Let pheasant marinate overnight.
Drain sauerkraut and add bouillon, caraway seeds, and wine.
Crush juniper berries and add them or, optionally, 3 tablespoons gin.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Meanwhile drain pheasant and cut it into pieces.
Brown in hot shortening,... - 44.7518
Vanilla Ice, Red Fruit Jelly
1. beat the fresh cream till stiff
2. egg yolks and sugar into a big bowl, use mixer to whisk until the colour turns white
3. cut vanilla pod top to end, drop the vanilla into mixture, add salt mix well
4. put milk in pot and heat up, don't boil ,when... - 44.6034
1. Combine vinegar, water, bay leaves, cloves, pepper, mace, salt, sugar and onions in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cool and stir in salad oil.
2. Place meat in a deep bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over meat. Place in refrigerator. Let stand 2 to 4 days,... - 44.5603
German Bavarian Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 1 quart casserole and pour sauerkraut in it.
3) Add water.
4) Sprinkle with rice and then add beef, onion, pepper and salt.
5) Pour tomato sauce over the mixture and bake for about 1 1/2 hours.... - 44.4897
Asparagus With White Fish
1) Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
2) Take a baking dish and cook the cut asparagus and water for 9 minutes.
3) Drain the excess liquid.
4) Stir in white fish soup, cream cheese and cayenne pepper and mix well.
5) Make a sauce by stirring and mixing... - 44.4739
Cherry Crowned Pork Loaf
Combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, mustard, poultry seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add ground pork and ham; mix well.
Pat into a greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in saucepan combine pie... - 44.3316
Fish With Cauliflower
1.Cut cauliflower into small pieces and boil in salted water until soft.
2.Drain cauliflower, keep the liquid aside.
3.Take a soaked Romertopf, put layers of cauliflower and fish with butter pieces in between.
4.Mix cauliflower liquid... - 44.2339
Wash the spinach thoroughly.
Drain and dry well.
Tear leaves into bite-sized pieces.
Place in a large wooden salad bowl.
Slice and add to salad bowl.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towels, then crumble.
Place half the bacon in the... - 44.1768
Sausage Stuffed Rouladen With Tomato Beer Kraut
1. Place beef steak on a meat board and use a meat knife to slice it into 6 equal portions, in a slight rectangular shape.
2. Sprinkle flour on both sides of the steaks then use a meat hammer or flat base pan to flatten the steaks into thin... - 44.1637
German Potato And Egg Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a large saucepan with the boiling salted water, cook the potatoes for 30 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain well, allow to cool, then peel and dice the potatoes.
4) In a 10-cup baking dish, place... - 43.9676
Hot German Potato Salad
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender, then allow to cool.
2) In a serving bowl, peel, slice and place the potatoes.
3) In a large skillet, fry the bacon until crisp, then drain on paper towels.
4) Crumble the... - 43.9636
German Potato Salad
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine water, vinegar, Splenda, flour, bacon bits, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Add potatoes, onion, and celery.
Mix well to combine.
Pour mixture into prepared... - 43.8174
Strawberry Bavarian Sponge Torte
1) Into the cup of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin
2) Tip in the berries and allow to thicken partially
3) Fold in 1/2 pint of the whipping cream
4) Add in cake cubes and toss to coat
5) Into a greased spongiform or large mixing bowl , empty in... - 43.6164
Pretty Strawberry Bavarian
1) Soften the gelatin in skim milk for 5 minutes.
2) Drain the strawberries and reserve the juice.
3) In a small saucepan, combine the strawberry juice, lemon juice and honey; bring to a boil.
4) Stir in the gelatin mixture until the gelatin has... - 43.4708
Pork And Sauerkraut Skillet Dinner
Spread flour on waxed paper and coat both sides of pork chops with flour.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and add the chops.
Brown for 3 minutes on each side, then remove the chops.
Add onion, salt and pepper to skillet and saute for 1... - 43.3273
German Potato Salad
Blend flour and 2 tablespoons water in a small saucepan, add remaining water, vinegar, sugar, pepper, and 2 teaspoons salt, and cook, stirring, until mixture boils.
Place potatoes, onion, green pepper and celery in a large bowl and toss lightly.
Pour in hot... - 43.0257
Pork Loin With Winter Fruits
Sprinkle pork on all sides with nutmeg.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add pork and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, prunes, apricots, and apples; sprinkle with... - 42.8082
Dilly Beef Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream.
2) Fold in the pickle and dill weed.
3) Smear one side of each bread slice liberally with the cheese mixture.
4) Arrange few slices of meat, lettuce leaf and tomato slice over 4 bread slices.
5)... - 42.7696
1. Cut beef into 1 1/2 - to 2-inch cubes.
2. Melt butter in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Brown beef cubes in hot butter on all sides. Add onions and brown for 3 minutes. Add water, bay leaf, salt, pepper and caraway seed.
3. Cover tightly with... - 42.1867
1. In a pan saute onion and celery in butter for 5 minutes.
2. Add raisins, vinegar, catsup and gingersnaps mixed with dry mustard and stir adding water.
3. In a cup dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of the bouillon.
4. Add with remaining bouillon... - 41.9661
1) Take a Dutch oven and saute onion in it until tender.
2) Add water, apple juice and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Add rice and cover. Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients and remove from heat.... - 41.5249
1.Rinse the fish well and take out its bones.
2.Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
3.Roll the cleaned fish starting from the tail.
4.Take a fireproof dish and place the fihs in it in such a way that the fish does not touch the lid.
5.Add a... - 41.049
Veal Zurich Style
Slice the veal as thinly as possible across the grain and cut these slices into thin strips.
Toss in seasoned flour.
Heat the butter in a saute pan.
Add the chopped shallots and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the veal and saute over high heat for 2 minutes or... - 40.9314
Bavarian Fruit Nut Ring
1. Drain juices from the pineapple can.
2. In a cup measure juice and add water to make 1 ½ cups.
3. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve gelatine.
4. Stir in drained pineapple juice.
5. In a 6 cup ring mould, pour 1 cup of gelatine... - 40.7311
Kensington Milter Herring
1. Keep the herring soaked in water for 4 hours.
2. Change the water two times.
3. Split along the middle of the back with the aid of a sharp knife after cutting off the heads and tails.
4. Lift the herring carefully off the backbone and... - 40.474
1. In a large bowl, put together all ingredients and using a wooden spoon mix well.
2. Into a plastic bag, put the mixture and seal tightly.
3. Alternately, muesli can be divided equally into 25 serving size portions and stored in 25 small... - 40.4463
German Roast Pork
1) Slice the roasted pork to 4 pieces.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Take out the sauerkraut from the can saving 1/2 cup juice.
4) Take a casserole and put the sauerkraut juice, sauerkraut, caraway seeds and sugar in it.
5) Cook the mixture for 5... - 40.3063
Smoky German Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut side of onion.
Pour ale in fondue pot and warm over medium heat until bubbly.
Turn heat to low and gradually stir in cheeses.
Continue to heat until cheese melts.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with... - 39.9184
German Beer Cheese Bierkase
1. Use a food processor, meat grinder or a cheese grater to finely shred the cheeses finely.
2. In a mixing bowl or blender combine the shredded cheeses with the other ingredients.
3. Blend to make a smooth spread.
4. Spoon the cheese... - 39.8364
German Apple Pancake
1. In a bowl, beat the egg yolks, add flour, butter, salt and milk
2. In another bowl, beat egg whites and fold into the yolk mixture
3. In a large skillet, heat about two tablespoons of butter and pour the batter in it
4. Add apple slices on top and... - 39.8305
German Chocolate Mousse
1) Melt the chocolate into a bowl, kept over a pot of boiling water
2) Allow to rest at room temperature
3) Using an electric mixer beat the egg yolks till thick and pale yellow
4) Add in the coffee and the liqueur and mix well
5) Add in the chocolate... - 39.6991
German Chocolate Cake Frosting
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix peanut butter, cream and sugar.
2. Top the cake with frosting.
3. Raise shelf.
4. Brown frosted cake for 4 to 5 minutes; until the frosting is bubbly and slightly brown.
5. Turn dish once while browning.
6. Uset... - 39.3809
1. Start by removing the stalks and stones from the cherries, take the cherries and wash and dry them thoroughly
2. In a saucepan, place the cherries with sugar, stir properly and also macerate 2 hours
3. In the same saucepan, now add... - 39.3298
Smoked Fish Casserole
1.Preheat the oven to 400F
2.In a soaked Romertopf, put a layer of thinly slices bacon.
3.Put fish on its top along with tomatoes and onion slices.
4.Add sprinkling of pepper and repeat the layer of bacon slices.
5.Put butter cut in... - 39.1262
Northwest Spinach Salad
1) In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, mushrooms, blue cheese, green onions and hazelnuts.
2) Put the spinach mixture aside.
3) Just before serving, pour the desired vinaigrette dressing over spinach mixture.
4) Toss to combine and coat... - 39.0787
Baked Herring And Potato
1.Preheat the oven.
2.Cut herrings into fine pieces.
3.Bake potatoes with their skin.
4.Once done, remove the skin and slice them thinly.
5.Take an ovenproof dish and grease it lightly.
6.Add a layer of herring topped with a potato... - 38.9795
Quick German Potato Salad
1. In a sacepan, cook the potatoes with the peel on; allow to cool when done and peel
2. Dice the bacon and cook it in a skillet over a low flame till crisp; drain, retain the fat and dry the bacon on paper towels
3. In a bowl, mix flour with quarter... - 38.7326
Gourmet Spinach Salad
In large salad bowl, combine salad oil, salt, Worcestershire, pepper and yolks.
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces in salad bowl; cut tomatoes in half and add to spinach.
Sprinkle on lemon juice and croutons; toss again until well mixed. - 38.0913
Liverwurst Salad Sandwich
1) Take a small bowl, with the help of a fork, mash the liverwurst.
2) Now add celery, pickle, mayonnaise, and pepper,then fold the mixture well.
3) Evenly spread half of liverwurst mixture on each slice of toast and cover 1 slice with lettuce leaves... - 38
Pork Cutlets With Apples Onions And Marjoram
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine and raisins to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat so that the wine simmers gently and cook until reduced by half, about 4 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the oil over medium heat... - 37.8635
1.Mix gelatin in cold water and consomme and stir until gelatine softens.
2.Heat the mixture until the gelatin dissolves.
4.Combine braunschweiger, mayonnaise, vinegar, onion and blend well.
5.Hollow the consommed form the center and... - 37.7441
German Herring Salad
German Herring Salad is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this salad recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 36.9744
Put the fish and onion through a meat grinder, or have the fishmonger grind the fish for you.
Place the mixture in a bowl, add the other ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
Do not use all the matzo meal at once because you may not need much in order to make a... - 35.8307
Knockwurst And Cabbage
1) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the knockwurst pieces, then place a layer of the cabbage and onions.
3) Alternately place the layers of the knockwurst and vegetables until all are used.
4) Sprinkle with the salt and caraway seeds, pour over the... - 35.5258
1. Combine flour, Ac'cent, salt, paprika, and pepper. Roll chicken pieces in seasoned flour.
2. Heat shortening or salad oil, 1/2 inch deep, in skillet.
3. Place chicken, skin side down, in skillet. Put larger, meatier pieces in first.
4. Cook, uncovered, 15... - 35.4942
In a small bowl combine the salad dressing or mayonnaise and mustard.
Spread the mixture on one side of each piece of the rye or pumpernickel toast.
Top half the slices of toast with 2 slices braunschweiger and 2 half-slices Swiss cheese.
Broil sandwiches 4... - 35.1792
Red Cabbage With Beetroot
1. Mix the sugar with 1 tsp salt and plenty of black pepper. In a large, heavy-bottomed pan, layer up a handful of the cabbage, onions, apples and beetroot with the spices and sprinkle with some of the sugar, repeating with the layers until all the... - 34.9457
Red Cabbage With Apricots And Lemon
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine cabbage and apricots.
In a small bowl, mix honey and lemon juice; drizzle over cabbage mixture.
Pour in wine.
Cover and cook at low setting until cabbage is very tender to bite (5 1/2 to 6 1/2... - 34.8211
1) Place the frankfurters on 6 individual bread slices.
2) Divide the dressing on frankfurters.
3) Place 2 tablespoon sauerkraut on each sandwich.
4) Top with cheese slices and cover with remaining bread slices.
5) Place on individual... - 33.5544
Gooseberry & Almond Streusel Squares
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Line a 27 x 18cm baking tin with baking parchment.
2. Rub the butter into the flour, almonds and sugar to make crumbs, then firmly press two-thirds onto the base and sides of the tin. Toss the gooseberries with the caster... - 33.2523
Creamy Cherry Frosting
1. In a small microwaveable bowl or mug, soften the gelatin in the Kirsch or cherry juice.
2. Place the bowl with gelatin mixture in the microwave and dissolve the gelatin by heating for 10 seconds. Stir until completely dissolved to a... - 32.3229
Smoked Trout Mousse On Pumpernickel
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Put the tomato in a strainer set over a plate to catch the juices. Set aside.
3. In a blender or a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the fish fillets and cream and process to a thick paste. Add the... - 29.9601
1. In a small bowl, add the ice milk or ice-cream.
2. Stir brandy into it.
3. Chill until required.
4. Serve the sauce over desserts like puddings, mousse, cakes etc. as a healthy alternative to cream and custard sauces. - 29.481