- » Gourmet Fudge
Gourmet Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet fudge recipes.
Chocolate Brownie Fudge Pie
Eating one piece of this dessert is the only sin that will take you gooey chocolate heaven! It is not a brownie, not a cake, not a pie. It is all three in one! A chocolate lover’s delight. - 127.426
Flourless Chocolate Fudge Cake
This is not just another chocolate cake recipe. It is the chocolate cake that will be your lover when you are alone and heartbroken. It is incredibly fudgy, chocolaty stick-to-your teeth and just what you need when you need some comforting! Just the sight of... - 113.732
Healthy Raw Fudge And Nut Brownie
Can you believe you just saw the words healthy and brownie in the same sentence? It is true; these are brownies which have amazing healthy benefits. You'll be surprised at how incredibly rich and satisfying these are and are just what you need when you have... - 111.473
Raw And Vegan Chocolate Fudge Brownie Taco
A raw version of Taco Bell’s choco taco made at home? Hey Raw foodies, this is something you should not miss for anything in the world. This is a culinary invention that is pure genius. You have to watch and learn how to make this awesome raw and vegan... - 99.6763
Fudge Meringue Pie
In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar, the flour and salt Gradually stir in milk.
Stir constantly over medium heat until bubbly.
Simmer 2 minutes longer.
Remove from heat Stir a small amount of hot mixture into beaten egg yolks; immediately... - 48.0584
Fudge Ribbon Pie
1. Preheat oven to 475° Fahrenheit before baking.
2. Following directions on the package, bake pastry and let cool completely.
3. In a saucepan, prepare fudge sauce by heating together butter, chocolate, 1 cup sugar and milk; over very... - 47.8242
Oatmeal Fudge Bars
1. In a bowl, cream shortening, sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and beat well.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt to the creamed mix, stir in oats and nuts.
3. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in butter, milk,... - 47.1695
Festive Fudge Filled Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, nuts, sugar, baking soda, salt and mix well.
2. Now, add melted margarine and mix until the mix resembles coarse crumbs.
3. In a saucepan, melt shortening, add half of the chocolate candies and mix until smooth... - 47.0687
Pamela's Chocolate Nut Fudge
1. Preheat the oven to 234°F (111°C).
2. Take a saucepan and add sugar, cream, syrup, butter, and chocolate over it at medium heat.
3. Stir the mixture occasionally until it starts showing up 234°F (111°C) on a candy... - 46.7016
Fabulous Fudge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pan and line them with greased wax paper.
CHOCOLATE CREAM FROSTING
3) In top of large double boiler, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot, simmering,... - 45.1756
Peanut Butter And Fudge Bars
1) In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter morsels, corn syrup and 2 tablespoons of butter together.
2) Set microwave at HIGH and heat the mixture for 1 ½ to 2 minutes or till the morsels start to melt.
3) Stir till the morsels melt completely and... - 44.9723
Fudge Sundae Pie
1. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix 1/4 cup corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine.
3. Over low heat, cook with occasional stirring until the mixture begins to boil.
4. Remove the pan from heat... - 44.8333
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Heat a pan over low flame and melt the shortening.
3) Transfer the molten shortening to a wide bowl. Put in the sugar and the unbeaten egg; whisk well.
4) Now add in the chocolate,... - 44.1966
Saucy Hot Fudge Pudding
Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
Blend margarine and 1/4 cup cocoa.
Add to dry ingredients along with milk and vanilla.
Sauce: Combine remaining 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa and nuts; sprinkle over batter.
Pour hot water over all.
DO NOT... - 43.6269
Rocky Road Fudge Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour 9x13" pan.
In large sauce pan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate.
Add remaining bar ingredients.
Mix well and spread in prepared pan.
In small bowl combine cream cheese with next 5 ingredients.
Blend until... - 43.2598
Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches
1. In a saucepan, mix butterscotch, peanut butter and heat until mixture is smooth. Add rice ceral and fold well.
2. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in sugar, butter, water to chocolate and mix well until smooth.
... - 42.5205
Chocolate Cherry Fudge Cake
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a springfrom pan, butter and flour it, take aluminum foil and wrap the bottom and outer side of the pan, the pan is wrapped to prevent it from any leakages
3. In the boiler, combine the... - 41.5942
1. Butter a platter.
2. In a saucepan, boil a mixture of sugar, milk and cocoa.
3. Keep stirring the mixture while you boil it.
4. Boil it until it makes soft ball when tested in cold water.
5. Then take off from the fire and add butter... - 40.7956
In a large heavy based saucepan.
Boil the milk on a medium heat slowly.
Meanwhile grease a 20 cm - 8" shallow dish with the butter.
When the milk is bubbling increase the heat to a fairly high and boil briskly, stirring constantly.
The milk has to thicken... - 40.064
Double Decker Fudge
1. In a bowl, add peanut butter chips.
2. In another bowl, add chocolate chips.
3. In a saucepan, mix milk, butter, sugar, marshmallow cream cook and stir until smooth and well blended, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and... - 40.0316
Microwave Fudge is a delicious dessert that will surely become your favorite too. I prepared this dessert for my children last week and they loved it. Try this Microwave Fudge recipe for yourself! - 39.9066
Can't Fail Fudge
1. In a large sauce pan combine marshmallows, milk, sugar, oleo, salt and cook stirring such that the mixture reaches a full rolling boil.
2. Let it boil for five minutes on medium heat stirring constantly and remove from heat.
3. Stir in chocolate to... - 39.4592
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, margarine, milk, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add and stir in peanut butter until melted, add marshmallow cream, vanilla and beat well and fold in... - 39.3144
Chocolate Orange Fudge
This is a smooth fudge that hints of maple and the sharpness of orange.
Combine all the ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Over a gentle heat, stir constantly until all the sugar has dissolved and the butter and chocolate have melted.
Bring the mixture to the... - 39.253
Five Minute Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix butter, milk, sugar, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add marshmallows, chocolate, vanilla, nuts and mix well.
3. In a 9x5-inch baking pan, pour... - 39.0205
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Combine sugar, milk, chocolate, syrup and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until softball stage is reached.
Remove from heat and add margarine and vanilla.
Let sit without disturbing to allow it to cool down (1/2-3/4 hour).
Add nuts and beat... - 38.7065
Never Fail Chocolate Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix butter, milk, sugar, marshmallow fluff, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate, vanilla and mix well. Fold in the walnuts.
3. In a 9x5-inch... - 38.0959
Deluxe Fudge Brownies
Melt chocolate and butter together over hot water.
Beat eggs until foamy; gradually add sugar, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add chocolate mixture and blend.
Stir in flour.
Then add vanilla and nuts.
Spread in greased 9x9x2-inch... - 37.8273
1. In a saucepan, mix margarine, milk, sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate, marshmallow cream, vanilla and mix well. Fold in the nuts.
3. In a 9x5-inch... - 37.7793
Hot Fudge Sauce
Bring milk and sugar to a rolling boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute longer.
Add chocolate; stir until melted.
Beat over heat until smooth.
If sauce has a curdled appearance, beat vigorously with a wire whisk or rotary... - 37.7465
Quick Nut Fudge
1. Over a double boiler, mix confectioner-'s sugar, cocoa, salt, butter, milk, vanilla, stirring constantly until smooth.
2. Add nuts and mix well.
3. In a 9x5-inch baking pan, pour the mixture, cool at room temperature.
4. Cut into... - 37.7421
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, margarine, milk, marshmallow cream and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add vanilla and beat well and fold in the nuts and the chocolate chips.
3.... - 37.6624
In a medium saucepan, combine butter or margarine with chocolate pieces, granulated sugar, milk and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Simmer 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
If frosting becomes too... - 37.4913
The Judge's Praline Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix butter, milk, sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate, marshmallow, liqueur and mix well. Fold in the pecan.
3. In a 9x5-inch baking pan,... - 37.4265
Marshmallow Cream Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix milk, butter, sugar, marshmallow cream, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat. Add chocolate morsels, vanilla and blend until melted and add nuts and fold. Keep... - 36.8054
Chocolate Philly Fudge
1. In a bowl, add confectioner-'s sugar gradually to cream cheese and mix until well blended.
2. Add melted chocolate, vanilla, salt, nuts and mix well.
3. In a 8-inch square pan, pour the mixture, chill overnight.
4. Cut into... - 36.6496
Diamond White Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, butter, sour cream, white corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat and allow to stand without stirring.
2. Add flavoring and beat well until it starts... - 36.5162
Fudge Mint Sauce
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and butter or margarine.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat, stirring constantly.
Simmer 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Immediately add chocolate pieces.
Beat with a wire whisk or rotary beater.
Stir in... - 36.1269
In quart measuring cup, stir sugar, cocoa, salt, milk and vanilla together until partially blended.
(Mixture is too stiff to thoroughly blend in all of the dry ingredients.) Put butter on top of ingredients in centre of dish.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) for 2... - 35.9275
Hot Fudge Sauce
1) Into a saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter over a low flame
2) Add in the sugar and milk and stir well
3) Stir till the sauce is thickened
4) Tip in the vanilla
5) Reheat in a water bath to loosen before serving
6) The saucepan be... - 35.6993
No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge
1. In a bowl, add milk to cream cheese and mix until well blended.
2. Add sugar, chocolate, vanilla and beat well. Fold in the almonds.
3. In a 9x5x3-inch square pan, pour the mixture, chill until firm.
4. Cut into squares.
5.... - 35.4592
Heavenly Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a double boiler, place the margarine or butter and add the chocolate
2. Add the sugar gently about 1/3 of quantity at a time and mix well. Make sure that the sugar is completely mixed in and softened
3. As the sugar is added, the mixture will... - 35.4502
In a small saucepan, over very low heat, melt chocolate with butter or margarine, stirring constantly.
Add boiling water, sugar and corn syrup, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Increase heat to medium-low.
Simmer 4 minutes without stirring.
Stir in... - 34.1624
Put the sugar, milk, butter and chocolate into a heavy saucepan.
Over a medium heat, stir constantly until the sugar has dissolved and both the butter and the chocolate have melted.
Bring the mixture to the boil and cook it to the soft ball stage,... - 33.6523
Walnut Fudge Sauce
In a small pan, heat sugar, milk, butter and golden syrup till the time sugar dilutes completely and a smooth mixture is formed.
Stir in the walnuts.
Use the stuffing as desired or store in a firm container after it settles at... - 33.4618
Light Fudge Frosting
Combine all ingredients except vanilla in a medium saucepan.
Stir constantly over medium heat until chocolate melts and sugar dissolves.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil rapidly, still stirring constantly, 1 minute or until mixture reaches 220°F... - 33.3907
Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a heavy double boiler, tip in the butter and chocolate
2. Mix well and melt gently over low heat till it forms a uniform paste
3. Add the rest of the ingredients
4. Stir this mixture for 8-10 minutes or till a smooth uniform paste is formed. Turn... - 33.3467
Yummy Fudge is rarely shared in my family. Everyone loves my home made Fudge. Try this tasty Fudge recipe for yourself. - 33.2763
Combine sugar, pineapple, milk, karo and cream of tartar in a 3 quart saucepan; stir well over fire.
Cook over medium heat; stir occasionally to keep from sticking.
Test with drop in cold water to,form ball.
After a good soft ball forms, remove from heat and... - 32.7449
In large bowl, combine icing sugar and cocoa; pour in milk but do not stir.
Place butter on top.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted and bubbling, rotating twice.
Add coconut, nuts and vanilla; stir to mix completely.
Pour into... - 32.6176
Cream Cheese Fudge
Cream Cheese Fudge is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Cream Cheese Fudge dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 32.2053
Peanut Butter Fudge
Grease sides of a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Combine sugar and milk in it.
Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture boils.
Cook to soft ball stage (234 degrees on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat and add peanut butter and marshmallow cream and... - 31.7308
Fruity Fudge Frosting
1) In the top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate square and chips with sherry and salt over boiling water.
2) Remove from the heat, beat in about 3/4 cup of powdered sugar, gradually adding the rhubarb sauce, until stiff.
3) Beat the mixture for 1... - 31.0368
Fudge Icing For May Cakes
Place cream and sugar and salt in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Using a candy thermometer, boil without stirring to soft-ball stage (238 degrees).
Remove from the heat.
Cool to lukewarm, without stirring.
Add the... - 30.8295
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
1. Combine chocolate and butter in 4-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until chocolate is melted.
3. Stir in cream and powdered sugar; beat until smooth. Add marshmallows.
4. Microwave for 45 to 60 seconds, on HIGH, or until... - 30.7489
1. Microwave all the ingredients, except nuts in a large bowl and such that all chocolate chips are melted, for 3 to 5 minutes on high, stirring once or twice while cooking.
2. Then into a well greased pan add nuts, pour the microwaved mixture and... - 30.6063
Festive Fudge Sundae Sauce
1) In the top of a double boiler, thoroughly mix all the ingredients together.
2) Cook over boiling water for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Serve the sauce over cream puffs, ice cream, and puddings. - 29.8594
Gourmet Fudge Recipes By Category