- » Gourmet Fruit
Gourmet Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet fruit recipes.
Layered Chocolate Pudding And Tropical Fruits
If you like chocolate with fruits, this layered chocolate pudding and tropical fruits recipe will sweep you off your feet once you make it. I think this is the most exciting chocolate and fruit recipe as every mouthful has a different mix of flavors and... - 130.107
Funky Fruit Salad
If your creativity and getting fancy in the kitchen knows no limits, here is a funky fruit salad recipe that will challenge you to go that extra mile, as it calls for a lot of creativity and expertise. Take a look at this video to find out how you can use... - 112.25
Fruit And Nut Chocolate Candies
Thinking of an idea to make candies for kids, here is a recipe you can do using a microwave. Watch the chef showing how to make candies with nuts, strawberries, plums, apricots or pretzels and chocolate. Fragrant delicious snacks ready in minutes! - 111.939
Best Fruit Now - Balsamic Pork With Grapes
If you are fond of having pork, then you must try this tasty pork dish. Flavored with aromas of grapes and vinegar, this dish is perfect to be served to guests. Watch the video now… - 111.56
Superfood Chocolate Truffles And Dipped Fruit (1/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
If you love chocolates, here's another yummy reason to rejoice. One of nature's most potent superfoods, the humble chocolate makes for a yummy gourmet delight, and this recipe is no different. Supremely easy and sumptuous, this raw chocolate dessert can be a... - 104.698
Superfood Chocolate Truffles And Dipped Fruit (2/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
If you have always yearned to make gourmet style chocolate candies at home, then this recipe shall get you started. This no-cook, vegan chocolate delight is so easy to make and so delightful to eat that you surely won’t mind making these truffles over and... - 101.564
Delectable Fruit Slice
If fruits are your weakness, you must watch this video for one amazing fruit recipe. The fruit slice made here is easy and delicious. Treat your family and friends by making one today…. - 101.091
Chutney is a wonderful way to use and preserve fruit when it’s in season. This recipe shows you how easy to make and how truly delicious homemade chutney can be. You’ll love the mouth watering kitchen aroma and the special compliment this is to just about... - 90.1975
Bacon With Cheddar Cheese
Whether you are attending a cookout this July 4 as a guest or hosting your own shindig, this delicious side dish coming straight off the grill will surely appease you. This video presents a sumptuous side dish that is both healthy and crowd pleasing. Zesty... - 83.0395
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 53.0801
Fruit Cocktail Cake
Fruit Cocktail Cake is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Fruit Cocktail Cake; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 51.4758
Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 275-300 degree.
2) Cream shortening with sugar and stir in beaten eggs, coffee, and molasses.
3) Mix well, add spices to flour, and then stir in the mixture.
4) Stir in fruit and jam.
5) Take 2 pans, grease, and divide... - 51.1888
Summer Fruit Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1) Into a small bowl, add in the mayonnaise, herb dressing, blue cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Beat to combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover the bowl and chill till next use.
3) Dip the pear halves into a bowl of lemon juice.
4) Peel the... - 50.9201
Chocolate Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. For cake,
3. In a large bowl cream butter and sugars.
4. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth and stir in buttermilk and melted chocolate.
5. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder,... - 50.9063
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Take an 8-inch tube pan grease the bottom and side of and line bottom with greased wax paper.
2. In a large bowl combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over the fruit and mix well.
4.... - 50.1462
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 50.0902
Mixed Fruit Pie
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 7/425°F/220°C.
2) Take an 8 inch x 1 inch (20 x 2.5 cm) pie or flan dish, and utilize atleast over half the pastry to line its bottom.
3) Slowly cook the dried fruits together with the orange and... - 50.084
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 50.0281
Fruit 'n' Nut Stuffed Apple Appetizers
1) In a bowl, combine the sugar, mustard, salt, cayenne pepper and egg together.
2) Beat well with a rotary whisk until thoroughly mixed.
3) Gradually beat in 2/3 of the corn oil, then stir in 1 tablespoon vinegar.
4) Beat in remaining 1/3 corn oil and... - 49.9909
Heirloom Fruit Cake
Heirloom Fruitcake is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Heirloom Fruitcake, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 49.9798
1) In a covered pan, allow the pears or apples to simmer in the juice from the apricots or peaches until the fruits are just soft.
2) Heat oil over low heat and sauté onion in it until pale yellow.
3) Add in curry powder, flour, water and yeast... - 49.8502
White Lemon Fruit Cake
White Lemon Fruitcake is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make baked cake recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 49.7789
Baked Lamb Shanks In Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a baking pan or casserole.
3. Place the lamb shanks in the baking pan or casserole and sprinkle them with salt, pepper and flour.
4. Toss to coat well.
5. Cover the pan with foil or a lid and... - 48.9649
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut-fruit balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 48.6858
1930 Dollar Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Line a baking tin with buttered brown paper.
3) In a bowl, mix together raisins, mixed peel, cherries, almonds and walnuts.
4) Sift together baking powder, flour and salt. Mix well and sprinkle all over... - 48.6656
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 48.6383
Oat Fruit Nut Drops
1) Make necessary adjustments in the oven rack in order to bake cookies in the upper third of the oven.
2) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
3) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade)add walnuts .
4) Pulse... - 48.6111
Oat Cakes With Fresh Fruit Topping
Place half of strawberries in medium bowl; mash with potato masher.
Slice remaining strawberries; set aside. (If using raspberries or blueberries, do not slice.)
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan.
Stir in water until cornstarch is... - 48.5657
Special Dry Fruit Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil, sesame seeds and flour to water and knead to a soft duogh.
Cover with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again... - 48.543
Holiday Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube mould and line with brown paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, place together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Stir 1 cup of flour to... - 48.3832
Fresh Potato-fruit Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Grease and flour 2 8-inch ring molds.
4) Take a large bowl and combine in it shortening, milk, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and potatoes in it. Cool the mixture... - 48.2616
Curried Turkey Cutlets With Fruit
1. Place prunes in a saucepan and cover with orange juice. Let soak for 30 minutes until plump.
2. In the meantime, place each turkey cutlet between plastic sheet and use a mallet or meat tenderizing hammer to flatten the cutlet into 1/4 inch... - 48.1468
Braided Fruit Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk, sugar, salt and shortening. Heat through.
4) Allow the mixture turn lukewarm.
5) Add yeast and stir until completely dissolved.
6)... - 48.101
Barbecued Fruit Relish
1) Make all the arrangements in advance.
2) In a large saucepan, mix all the ingredients.
3) Boil and cook on low heat for 40... - 47.8327
Golden Fruit Cake With Pound Cake Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, prepare pound-cake batter with both packages of cake mix, eggs and milk or water, according to label directions.
4) In a medium bowl,... - 47.8305
Creamy Fruit Salad
1) Drain pineapples and reserve juice for later.
2) Add enough water to pineapple juice for making 1 cup of liquid.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and combine together diluted pineapple juice, lemon juice, sugar, flour and yolks in it. Mix well.
4) Cook over... - 47.8305
Fruit Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onion in the melted butter until softened. Stir in the apple and curry powder and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Sprinkle over the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the... - 47.7712
Toffee Fruit With Instant Lychee Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, cornflour and baking powder. Mix together 3 ounces water and half the sesame oil. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a... - 47.6646
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 47.5573
Fruit Topped Buttermilk Pancakes
In a blender, combine raspberries, bananas, pineapple and brown sugar; cover and process until blended.
Transfer to a small saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until heated through.
Set aside and keep warm.
For pancakes, combine the dry ingredients in a... - 47.4495
Dry Fruit Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix seasame seeds to it.
Put butter in the flour and mix for 10-12 minutes till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick... - 47.2287
Paper Thin Fruit Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
2) Core the apple and pear and thinly slice them.
3) Toss the fruit slices in lemon juice to prevent discoloring
4) Cut the sheets of pastry into 4 and cover with a clean, damp dish towel.
5) In... - 47.2063
Mixed Fruit Grill With Spiced Lemon Cream
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the spiced lemon cream, in a small bowl, combine the cream and the dry milk.
Using a wire whisk or an electric mixer, beat until stiff... - 47.1074
Delicious Fruit Salad
Try this alluring Delicious Fruit Salad recipe. An easily prepared salad, this Delicious Fruit Salad is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 46.9944
Prosciutto And Fruit Salad
1. For making the dressing in a small bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form and fold in mayonnaise and blue cheese.
2. To make dressing of desired consistency optionally stir in milk.
3. With cover let it chill until serving time.
4. Using a... - 46.8673
Fruit Swirl Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 375Â°.
2) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add the prunes and blend until finely chopped.
3) Now transfer to a small bowl, and add 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon... - 46.6948
1) Into a bowl, mix together the flour, egg and the baking powder
2) The add in the cut butter, and using the hands mix to resemble a coarse mixture
3) Then add in the egg and the milk to the flour mixture and then bring together to form a dough
4)... - 46.6585
Winter Pork And Fruit Ragout
In a large bowl combine pork, apricots, raisins, red wine, vinegar, dill, mint, cuminseed, pepper, thyme, and salt to taste.
Cover and marinate, refrigerated, for 24 hours.
Remove pork and fruit from marinade.
Reserve fruit in a small... - 46.3638
Mixed Fruit Soup
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Mixed Fruit Soup is. This Mixed Fruit Soup is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I hope that this Mixed Fruit Soup recipe is suited to your tastes and wish you luck in preparing it. - 46.1963
Fruit Fantasia (a Three Layer Cake)
Be ready to spend time on this one Individual layers may be made in any succession.
Egg whisks work better than spoon.
BANANA NUT LAYER:
Grease and flour a 9" layer pan.
Sift all dry ingredients together.
Add margarine, mashed bananas and first 1/6 cup of... - 45.9495
Rainbow Fruit Pulao
1 Wash and soak the rice for about 20 minutes.
2 In a pan, cook sugar and one cup water to make a thin syrup.
3 Set aside.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee, add in cardamoms.
5 Add in the soaked rice along with water, and cook until water... - 45.8906
Four Star Cabbage 'n' Fruit Salad
1. In a salad bowl, place the shredded cabbage and toss with the oil until well coated.
2. Open up the orange, separate the section and remove all membranes; do the same with grapefruit.
3. Add the orange and grapefruit sections to the cabbage.
4. Toss... - 45.8558
Flamed Fruit Salad
1. Start by chopping the fruits into pieces, also grate the lemon
2. In a bowl, mix the fruit pieces together and squeeze juice out of the grated lemon on the fruits in the bowl
3. in a pan, place the butter and caster sugar, then heat... - 45.6734
Fruit Stuffed Duckling With Lemon Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Wash duckling under water and dry gently after draining well.
3) Season body and neck cavities of duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt and keep aside.
4) To prepare glaze, take a saucepan and mix... - 45.5827
Royal Fruit Tart
1 In a medium size bowl, combine piecrust mix, sugar and egg.Mix with a fork until well blended.
2 Press in the bottom and up side of a 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pan, making rim flush with edge of the pan. (Shell will be thick.) Prick well all over with... - 45.4893
Pheasant With Fruit
1) In a large pan, saute the pheasant in butter over a low heat, until lightly coloured.
2) Season with the salt and pepper to taste, then cover and cook over a low heat for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the pheasant is tender.
3) Remove on a platter and... - 45.4767
Swedish Fruit Pie
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Mix sugar, flour, salt, and spices; stir into first mixture.
Roll out half of pastry 1/8 inch thick and use to line deep pie pan.
Fill with fruit mixture and dot with butter.
Roll out rest of pastry, cover pie, and crimp... - 45.3823
Land 0 Lakes Butter Crust Fruit Pizza
1. In a mixer bowl, beat butter and 2/3 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, milk gradually until thoroughly mixed to form a dough.
3. Into a 12-inch round pizza pan, press the dough.
4. Into a preheated oven, bake the dough at about... - 45.3174
Dark Red Rose Petal And Fruit Wine
1) In a bowl, place the rose petals.
2) In a saucepan, boil the water and stream over rose petals.
3) Stir the rose petals well, cover and leave aside to soak for 2 days.
4) Pass the rose petal mixture through cheesecloth, squeeze... - 45.2278
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cut sugar cookie dough into 1/8 inch slices.
Line pizza pan with slices overlapping.
Bake dough for 12 minutes.
Cool cookie crust.
Blend cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Spread cream cheese mixture over cookie crust.
Arrange fruit in... - 45.2248
Frosted Fruit Salad
Dissolve jello in hot water; add cold water.
Add fruits & marshmallows.
Pour into large baking dish and chill until firm.
Then spread with topping.
Topping:In a little saucepan, combine egg, flour, margarine, sugar and pineapple juice.
Stir... - 45.1981
Fresh Fruit Jelly
1) Dissolve jelly in 2 1/2 cups boiling hot water.
2) When completely dissolved, cool and mix in lime juice.
3) Semi-set over ice or in the refrigerator.
4) Spoon in prepared fruit and mix well.
5) Into a wet mould pour the mixture and... - 45.1773
Iced Coconut And Lime Slice With Summer Fruit
1. Take a 900 g loaf tin, line using cling film in such a way that sides can be wrapped over top later.
2. Beat cream and sugar to form stiff peaks, beat in lime juice, coconut cream and lime zest till stiff peaks are formed.
3. Add to the tin along... - 45.1468
In medium bowl, cut margarine into flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing until moistened.
Shape into a ball.
On floured surface, roll dough into 11-inch circle, about 1/8 inch thick.
Place in 9-inch pie plate,... - 45.1342
Vanilla Ice, Red Fruit Jelly
1. beat the fresh cream till stiff
2. egg yolks and sugar into a big bowl, use mixer to whisk until the colour turns white
3. cut vanilla pod top to end, drop the vanilla into mixture, add salt mix well
4. put milk in pot and heat up, don't boil ,when... - 44.6034
Almond Fruit Basket
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan.
3) Make the cake batter with cake mix and water, as mentioned in the label directions.
4) Transfer the cake batter into the tube pan.
5) Bake in the oven 45 minutes, or... - 44.5957
Fruit-glazed Baked Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In roasting pan place ham, fat side up, on rack.
3. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham, away from bone.
4. Bake, uncovered, 2-1/2 hours.
5. In a bowl combine brown sugar, syrup and... - 44.5706
Fruit-stuffed Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Using the handle of a wooden spoon, push the dried fruits into the pocket in the roast, alternating prunes and apricots.
Cut the garlic into thin slivers.
Make deep slits in the roast with the tip of a knife and push the garlic into... - 44.5101
Roast Goose With Fruit Stuffing
1. You need to preheat electric oven at 325° or Gas oven at Mark 5
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until... - 44.3737
Sour Cream Fruit Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat oil and put ham and onion in it and stir well unti onion gets soft.
3.Add pork and beans, catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and hot sayce in the pan and mix... - 44.1703
Crepes Fruit De Mer
Heat the butter in a skillet.
Add the seafood and cook gently.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 additional minutes over low heat.
Stir in the stock, wine and cream.
Simmer until thick and smooth.
Add the salt, pepper and Parmesan, continuing to cook the... - 44.1155
Chicken In Creamy Fruit Sauce
1) Take a nonstick skillet, 9 inches in size and heat oil in it.
2) Add the chicken and cook over medium-high flame for 3 minutes, stirring often until it browns evenly on all sides.
3) Add the mushrooms, onions and garlic to it, continue cooking for 2... - 43.6585
Avocado Fruit Freeze
1) Pit and peel the avocado, dice and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
2) In a bowl, blend the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, sugar, mayonnaise and salt.
3) Stir in the avocado, pears, and cherries.
4) In another bowl, whip the cream... - 43.407
Mixed Fruit Wine
1) Rinse the fruits in cold water and discard stalks.
2) Mash the fruits roughly.
3) In a large bowl place the mashed fruits and streamthe boiling water over it.
4) Allow the fruit mixture to cool, and stir the crushed Campden tablet... - 43.3814
Marinated Fruit Lamb Chops
The night before the barbecue, place apricots and prunes in water.
In the morning, drain apricots and prunes and place in a blender or food processor.
Add orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, allspice, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Process... - 43.3161
Fruit-stuffed Rock Cornish Hens
Rinse hens well under cold running water and pat dry.
Grate the zest from the oranges (or peel with a zester) and reserve.
Cut oranges into halves and rub the cut halves over the insides and outsides of the hens, moistening them with the orange juice.
Set... - 43.2844
Curd Cheesecake With Fruit Topping
1) Into a saucepan, melt some butter and add the crushed biscuits
2) Into a cake tin, press down the biscuit mixture and smoothen top evenly
3) Using an electric mixer, beat together the curd, eggs and sugar to form a thick cream
4) Add the vanilla... - 43.1514
Quartet Fruit Salad
1) Into a large bowl, pour the wine and then add the sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
2) Make the rest of the ingredients in the order listed, mixing them at once into the wine mixture.
3) Refrigerate the mixture in the for at least 2 hours before... - 42.801
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Lightly grease and flour a rectangular cake pan which is about 14x8-inches.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
4) Into a deep mixing bowl, put the eggs and sugar and beat with... - 42.5171
Chocolate Dipped Fruit Kabobs
Chocolate Dipped Fruit Kabobs! I just cant stop my mouth from watering! It is an easy to prepare and tasty dessert. My family love this Chocolate Dipped Fruit Kabobs. Try it!! - 42.4948
Line a sieve with 2 pieces of paper towel.
Place the sieve over a bowl.
Spoon the yogurt into the sieve.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Cut the peel and pith from the orange and discard.
Working over a... - 42.1773
Fruit & Nut Christmas Pudding Loaf
1. Put the dried fruit, cherries, apple, zests, apple juice, brandy and Cointreau in a large bowl. Microwave on High for 1 min, then leave to soak overnight.
2. Butter and line a 2lb loaf tin with a strip of non-stick baking paper. Heat oven to 180C/160C... - 42.1118
Jicama Fruit Salad
1) Take a small bowl and combine together all dressing ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
2) Take a medium bowl and combine together strawberries, pineapple and jicama.
3) Pour the dressing over fruit mixture and toss lightly.
4) Line 4 salad... - 42.0751
Brandied Fruit Salad
1. Take a bowl and mix all the fruits together.
2. Sprinkle some sugar on the fruits.
3. Mix the wine and brandy together before adding it to the fruit mixture.
4. Mix thoroughly with a light hand.
5. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours so that the... - 41.9772
Christmas Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F. Butter an angel food pan and line with a wax paper.
2) In a large bowl, add eggs, condensed milk and mix well. Add in the sifted flour and baking powder.
3) Gently fold in the mincemeat, candied fruit and... - 41.5825
Sherried Fruit Melange
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the fruit and mix.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, mix well and pour all over the fruit mixture, lightly tossing.
3) Cover and chill mixture for about 2 to 3 hours.
4) Serve chilled. - 41.5652
Baked Ham Steak With Curried Fruit
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Trim excess fat from ham steaks and put them in a large greased baking dish (big enough to hold them in a single layer, 13 X 9 1/2 X 2 inches).
Drain pineapple tidbits and measure out 2/3 cup of the juice.
Pour juice over... - 41.5139
Rum Fruit Cake
Bring ingredients to a good rolling boil.
Remove from stove and let cool to lukewarm; then add: 1/2 Cup Dark Rum, 3 Cups Allpurpose Flour, 2 Tsp. Baking Soda.
Turn into a well-greased and floured pan or pans.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to 1... - 41.4783
Fruit Glazed Chicken
1) In a small glass bowl, mix the preserves and browning sauce together and cook in the microwave for 1/2 to 1 minute.
2) In an oblong baking dish, arrange the chicken pieces with the larger pieces towards the edge of the dish.
3) Brush with 1/2 the... - 41.4642
Fruit And Spice Couscous
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar, water, salt and allspice in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Remove from heat and immediately add couscous.
3) Cover and let stand for about 5 minutes.
4) Add raisins and... - 41.2891
Hot Fruit Medley
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take a 2 1/2-quart casserole and grease it with butter.
3) Take the greased casserole and put macaroon crumbs at the bottom.
4) Then keep the layers of fruit and then macaroons.
5)... - 41.2152
Fresno Fruit Sauce
1. In a small bowl, mix sugar, cornstarch and allspice.
2. In a 4-cup measure, combine raisins with water, jelly and orange juice.
3. Heat on High for 3 minutes until jelly melts; stir once.
4. Stir sugar mixture into raisin mixture.
5.... - 41.1604
Fruit Di Mare Suspirus
1. Put the scampi or prawns into a large, deep heatproof bowl or casserole. Quickly pour on freshly boiling water. Cover with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Leave to stand for 5-8 minutes, then drain through a colander, cover with cling film and... - 40.7736
Bavarian Fruit Nut Ring
1. Drain juices from the pineapple can.
2. In a cup measure juice and add water to make 1 ½ cups.
3. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve gelatine.
4. Stir in drained pineapple juice.
5. In a 6 cup ring mould, pour 1 cup of gelatine... - 40.7311
Spicy Fruit Gelatin With A Head
1) In a saucepan put beer, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves. Boil the mixture.
2) Mix gelatin and stir til dissolved.
3) Keep aside in room temperature when lukewarm.
4) Drain out the spices.
5) Drain out the pineapple reserving liquid.
6) Mix water... - 40.6253
Dessert Cheese Fondue With Fruit
1. On a platter, add all fruits and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a fondue pot, add cream cheese, port salut cheese, white wine and heat until well blend. Add nutmeg, stir and keep warm.
3. On a skewer, skew cake cubes,... - 40.5587
Fruit And Cheese Ambrosia
Press cottage cheese through a sieve into a large bowl.
Add about 3/4 cup of the coconut and blend well.
Set remaining coconut aside to sprinkle on top of desserts.
Peel and slice bananas into another bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss lightly with two... - 40.5565
Curried Yams And Fruit
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter.
3) Add brown sugar and curry powder.
4) Wash the fruits and yams and keep in a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
5) Top the fruits with curry mixture and bake for 60 minutes at... - 40.4006
Molded Fruit Salad
1. In a saucepan, mix together the orange juice and half a cup of water and bring it to a boil; turn the heat off when it boils
2. In the remaining half cup of cold water, soften the gelatin and dissolve it into the hot orange liquid
3. Add vanilla and... - 40.2597
Fruit And Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and the salt; using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly, adding water by teaspoonfuls, if necessary, to form a dough. Form dough into a ball;... - 40.2578
Gourmet Fruit Recipes By Category