French Main Dish
- » Gourmet French Main Dish
Gourmet French Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet french main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet french main dish recipes.
Blue Lantern Lounge Salmon Wellington
Show off your French culinary skills by making this salmon en croute. Chef Jason from Blue Lantern Lounge shares his mom’s recipe of Salmon Wellington which they concocted while making the classic Beef Wellington. A nice twist on the standard, this makes an... - 122.213
Perfect Steakhouse Style Filet Mignon
For a once-in-a-while treat, nothing beats a buttery, melt-in-your-mouth filet. It’s so simple you don’t even need a recipe. It is so simple that you’re going to be dumbfounded when you sink your teeth into one of these beautiful browned crust delicious... - 121.544
Lamb Ragout Over Pappardelle Pasta
This Lamb Ragout is aromatic, rich, and spicy! It's served over hand-cut Pappardelle Pasta made from scratch. This is a favorite dish from Aimee Pellegrini's restaurant, La Romanza Bistro in Seattle. She shared her family secrets for these great Italian... - 112.925
Baked Chicken Leg Roulade
So do you love your chicken baked and boneless? Here's a great video showing you how to make the perfect Baked Chicken Leg Roulade which has some melt in the mouth stuffing. Don't miss out on chef's valuable tips while drooling over the chicken. - 102.399
Angus Beef Filet With Potatoes Au Cru
1. Bring the meat to room temp.
2. Season beef filets with salt and pepper.
3. In a pan melt butter and sear filet on both sides.
4. Place it in the oven until it is brown and crispy.
5. Saute purple potatoes in olive oil.
6. Deglaze pan... - 102.087
Dover Sole Paupiette Vin Blan
Dover sole needs to be handled gently as it is quite tender when fresh and also once cooked. With a thin flesh the fillet can be shaped into a paupiette and also will hold stuffing in them. This dish that i would like to present here is served in different... - 50.5858
Delight in this truly exotic dish of Bouillabaisse - a unique and delicious blend of fish, oysters and shrimp in fish stock and garnished with garlic cloves and pepper! Amazing enough to make your tongue go rolling! - 49.986
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a bowl, beat the egg with the water to make the glaze.
3. Scrub the potatoes.
4. In a pot containing water to cover the potatoes, cook them. Peel and slice them
5. With a grater or using the shredding... - 49.126
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Prepare the pastry in the regular way but instead of milk, use water for mixing. Chill for as long as possible and then roll out the pastry and line a pie plate of 9-inches.
3) Drain the... - 48.8405
Millefeuille De Pommes De Terre Et Navets Au Foie Gras Avec Girolles
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
2. Wash the chervil and discard the larger stems.
3. Peel and grate the potatoes finely. Run under cold water, drain and pat dry.
4. Peel the turnips and grate them finely. Mix with the potatoes in a bowl and add... - 47.5808
Old Fashioned Egg Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F (220° C).
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and pinch of salt together.
3) Whisk in the egg, milk or water and melted butter, blend thoroughly.
4) Heat a lightly greased 10-inch crepe pan or skillet and... - 47.5116
Crosnes A La CrÃ¨me
Combine water, lemon juice and flour in a saucepan.
Bring to the boiling point and lower the heat to medium.
Scrub, wash and drain the crosnes.
Drop into the water and cook for about 10 minutes or until almost tender.
Heat the butter and oil in a deep... - 47.4377
Meat Loaf En Croute
1. In a large bowl, put together eggs, bread crumbs, milk, onion, green pepper, salt, marjoram and pepper.
2. Using a fork beat the ingredients until well combined; let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add in the ground pork and ground chuck; using a... - 47.3597
Lamb Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© lamb patties until lightly browned on both sides; discard all excess fat.
3. In a 2 1/2-quart baking dish, layer bottom with sliced potatoes and half... - 47.2921
1. In a 3 1/2-quart Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons butter and sautÃ© onion, chuck and garlic for 10 minutes until brown.
2. Stir in allspice, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon salt and the tomato sauce; stir and bring the mixture to boiling.
3. Lower... - 47.2834
Tournedos Au Poivre Vert
1. Trim and discard all visible fat from steaks.
2. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and fry steaks as desired.
3. Remove steak from pan and keep hot.
4. Into the same pan, pour wine and brandy and let alcohol evaporate.
5. Add peppercorns,... - 47.2658
Vegetable Stuffed Spinach Crepes
Place the eggs, milk and beer in a food blender, and then the salt, flour, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Blend for 30 seconds, then scrape down the sides of the container, using a rubber spatula.
Blend in the spinach.
Be sure that you have squeezed the spinach... - 47.2176
This classic Salade Niçoise is updated using purple potatoes and fresh asparagus. You can either use canned albacore or seared fresh ahi. Sometimes I use Haricot Verts, but love the freshness and texture of Spring asparagus. You can use either oil canned... - 47.1909
1. Trim and discard all visible fat from steaks.
2. Dice tomatoes and onions.
3. Cut mushrooms into slices.
4. In a saucepan, pour wine and bring to a boil.
5. Add vegetables and simmer for about 2 minutes.
6. Add garlic salt, tomato... - 47.1744
Cepes Farcis Aux Escargots Et Fumet De Vin Rouge
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a blender, puree the chicken breast with the egg yolk and 1 level teaspoon salt.
3. With a cloth, cover the bowl and chill for 15 minutes.
4. To prepare the breadcrumbs, puree the parsley, almonds and garlic.... - 47.1695
Vegetable Beef Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart flameproof casserole dish and spread one tomato slice over the bottom.
3) Top with 1/2 the squash slices and sprinkle 1/2 the quantity of onion.
4) Sprinkle rice evenly and add the remaining... - 47.1607
Duck A L Orange
1) Preheat your oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas 7.
2) Prepare the ducks by removing extra fat from the body. Put orange rind inside the cavities and season according to your taste.
3) Take a baking dish, and place the ducks as... - 46.9264
Broccoli Onion Deluxe Casserole
1. Preheat oven to at 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook broccoli until just tender.
3. Add onions and cook until tender.
4. In a skillet, melt butter and blend in flour.
5. Gradually milk and stir until thickened.
6.... - 46.8157
Huitres A La Mangue Au Sabayon De Curry
1. Pre-heat the oven.
2. Scrub and wash the oysters well.
3. Open the oysters over a strainer and a fine cloth, to filter the juices to a bowl underneath. De-shell the oysters and place them in their juices.
4. Remove the top halves of the... - 46.7626
French Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat oven to 500 F.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, arrange the lamb flat, fat side down.
3) Place the potatoes around meat, mark with butter.
4) Put the pan in the oven and roast, uncovered for 20 minutes.
5) Reduce the heat to... - 46.7227
1) Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a heavy saucepan over medium flame.
2) Once the foam subsides, stir in the onions, celery and carrots. Cook for nearly 5 minutes and then add the shallots.
3) Continue to cook for another 3 minutes and then add the... - 46.5842
1.Soak the haricot beans in sufficient cold water overnight.
2.Cook the beans by adding salt and water until soft.
3.Wash the meat and vegetables and cut them finely.
4.Heat the fat until hazy.
5.Put meat in it and fry until... - 46.5618
Scallops And Mushrooms
1.Cook the scallops in a mixture of water and wine.
2.Add pepper, salt, parsley, peppercorn, bay leaf to it and cook for 5 minutes.
3.Drain and cut the scallops in 3- 4 pieces.
4.In a saucepan heat the butter and cook finely cut shallots and sliced... - 46.3783
Baked Liver And Rice
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put together long grain rice in water; heat until it boils and stir once or twice.
3. Simmer for about 10 minutes until water dries up.
4. Add milk and cook on low heat with... - 46.2843
Veal Paprikash And Noodle Casserole
1. On a waxed paper, mix flour, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2. Coat veal with the flour mixture and save remaining flour mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a Dutch oven or 4-quart casserole, heat some oil and... - 46.2118
Fancy Chicken A La King
.1.In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons butter.
2.Once melted, add green pepper and cook until soft but not brown.
3.Shift the vegetables on one side.
4.Put flour and salt and mix with butter.
5.Add cream and stir well.
6.Stir in chicken and cook until... - 46.1948
Le Carre D Agneau Roti A La Fleur De Thyme
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Trim lamb, leaving about 1/4 inch fat, and score fat in crisscross pattern.
3. Wrap exposed bone ends with aluminum foil. Season both sides with salt and pepper; rub in half of thyme.
4. In a large... - 46.1711
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C).
2) In a bowl, mix the potatoes, butter and cream together.
3) Season well with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg to taste.
4) In a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, spread the potato mixture at... - 46.1351
Mme Vanier's Le Poulet Saute Aux Champignons A La Creme
Cut chicken into serving pieces.
Season and brown in oil in pan.
Cover, bake in oven 20-25 minutes at 350Â°F.
Meanwhile, rinse and chop mushrooms.
Brown in 1 tablespoon butter and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, very little thyme and bay leaves.
When they... - 46.0987
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Remove skin from plaice and discard.
3. Finely dice onion and leek.
4. Into a casserole, line bottom with onion and leeks.
5. Top with fish and sprinkle herbs.
6. Pout white wine on top and seal... - 46.0646
Pate De Foie Gras Aux Poireaux Confits
1. De-vein the foie gras and place in a bowl containing the water and milk.
2. Keep aside for 2 hours to remove all traces of blood. Dry with cloth.
3. Mix the marinade ingredients and pour over the foie gras. Cover with cling film and marinate... - 46.058
1. From the backbone, cut lobsters into half; remove stomach and intestines and discard them.
2. Separate flesh and dice.
3. Thoroughly wash the shells.
4. Crack open claws.
5. Into a saucepan, put together all flesh and add prawns,... - 46.0554
Chicken Liver With Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat 2 tablespoons of butter and cook garlic and chicken livers in it.
3.Put mushrooms, tomato paste and meat glaze to it.
4.Turn the heat off and add flour to the mixture.
5.Mix flour and add wine... - 46.0308
Florentine Apple Crepes With Smoked Salmon
Wash and dry the spinach, remove the stems.
Heat half the butter in a sauce pan, and saute the spinach until wilted and tender.
Set aside to cool.
Heat the remaining butter in a second sauce pan and add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the... - 46.0218
Lobster A La Bourgogne
1) Allow the butter as well as the margarine to reach the room temperature till it is semi-soft.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix both the ingredients and blend well till the mixture is creamy. Add the parsley, onion and garlic and blend properly... - 45.9992
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan, put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and gently fry the courgettes, onion and garlic for about 8 to 10 minutes, till they are soft and lightly brown.
3) In the meantime,... - 45.941
Coquilles St Jacques
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Heat the margarine in a 9-inch skillet till it is bubbly.
3) Add the shallot and sautÃ© for some time.
4) Add the lemon juice and mushrooms.
5) Over high heat, cook the mixture till... - 45.9054
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl sieve together flour and salt.
3) Slowly rub the butter and shortening with the flour using a knife of fingers.
4) Fold in the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough ball is formed.
5) Place the dough... - 45.8794
Liver With Dubonnet And Orange
1) Trim sturdy and tarnished parts of the liver. Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
2) Skin and finely chop the onions.
3) Peel and finely chop garlic.
4) Chop parsley.
5) Grate orange and lemon rind.
6) Dredge liver in seasoned flour.
7)... - 45.8534
Stewed Knuckle Of Veal
1) Slice the veal knuckles into large chunks enough to serve four.
2) Dredge the veal in seasoned flour.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter or oil. Fry the onions till lightly transparent.
4) Into the pan, add in the veal, carrots, celery, tomatoes and... - 45.8404
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Sprinkle salt and paprika all over the chicken pieces.
3) In a skillet, heat the butter ad brown the chicken pieces on all sides. Move them to a casserole.
4) With the fat remaining in... - 45.8358
Beef 'n Frank Wagon Wheel
1) Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and line with double layers of foil.
3) In a mixing bowl combine together beef, salt, 1 teaspoon chili powder and 1/3 cup soup. Form 11-inch circles with the mixture and place on the... - 45.8336
1) Take a 9-inch skillet, heat margarine till it is hot and bubbly.
2) Now add the shallots and fry quickly for a minute by turning frequently.
3) Add mushrooms and cook, mixing at times till all the liquid reduces for about 3 minutes.
4) Scatter... - 45.7855
1. In large saucepan, place beef tongue and cover with water.
2. Add 1 tablespoon salt and simmer for about 2 hours until tender.
3. Once done, remove the beef tongue and let it cool enough to remove the skin and all hard parts.
4. While the beef is... - 45.7754
Steak Au Poivre
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into thick chips and dry in a tea-towel.
3. In a pan for deep frying , heat oil to about 190 degrees centigrade, add chips to the oil and fry for 6-7 minutes until just... - 45.732
Fillet Of Sole Bonne Femme
Sprinkle sole lightly with salt and pepper.
Fold fillets crosswise and place in a greased 8-inch-square baking pan.
Top with onion and lemon slices; pour wine over all.
Cover and bake in a 400° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when... - 45.667
Sweet And Sour Gammon
1. Trim off and discard all visible fat from gammon.
2. Dice mushrooms and onion.
3. Grill gammon until cooked; cut into cubes.
4. In a saucepan, put together diced onion and mushrooms, vinegar, herbs, chervil, Tabasco,... - 45.654
Roe En Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) In a saucepan, add the roe, sauterne, bay-leaf, peppercorns and cloves together.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil, then simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
5) Drain the roe and break into pieces with a... - 45.6453
Soak salt cod in cold water at least 4 hours.
Meanwhile prepare the sauce.
Saute onions and garlic in 1/4 cup olive oil and butter.
When just limp, add tomatoes and next 5 ingredients and blend thoroughly Cook over low heat until slightly thickened.
Add pine... - 45.6212
Fish Mousse With Bercy Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Boil the court bouillon.
3) Cook the fish gently over low heat, uncovered, in the bouillon for about 10 minutes or till the fish is tender.
4) With a slotted spoon, take the fish out of... - 45.5369
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Drizzle pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt over chicken.
3) Take a heavy-bottomed skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Pour oil and heat.
4) Now, put the chicken in the skillet and saute each side... - 45.5291
1) Discard the shells and cartilage from the crabmeat, then combine with the onion, parsely, celery and sherry and allow to chill for 1 hour.
2) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
3) In a 9 inch pie plate, line the pastry and bake for 5... - 45.4765
Fish A La Nantaise
1) Whole fish shuld be preferred, but without gills.
2) Cut off the fins and scrape the inside of the fish thoroughly.
3) Sprinkle salt over fish and let it stand for 15 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) Clean the vegetables and... - 45.4152
Baked Stuffed Eggs
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
2) In a small bowl, mix the beaten egg yolks and bread crumbs together.
3) Halve the warm hard-boiled eggs lengthwise and place the hard-boiled yolks in the bread-crumb mixture.
4) Add the herbs,... - 45.36
One Pot Chicken Chasseur
1) Season the chicken and keep aside.
2) In a large lidded casserole, add oil and heat up.
3) Place the chicken on hot oil for 5 minutes on each side until it turns golden brown. Transfer the chicken on a separate plate.
4) Add remaining... - 45.3494
Terrine De Canard
1) Cut the dices from the duck meat and mix with inced pork and veal.
2) In the meat mixture add, garlic, Worcestershire, orange juice and herbs along with wine, salt and... - 45.3144
Broiled Fish On Cold Tomato Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Coarsely chop the tomatoes.
3) Line a broiler pan with double thickness of aluminium foil.
4) In a bowl place together the oil, vinegar, coriander and garlic, and beat well to mix.
5) Add the tomatoes and... - 45.2837
Plaice Bonne Femme
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Into a casserole, place plaice and season it lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Finely dice onion.
4. Into a saucepan, mix onion, milk and wine; bring to a boil.
5. Add mushrooms; cover pan and... - 45.2715
Gourmet Rolled Fillet Of Beef
1) Take a frying pan and heat olive oil in it.
2) Add onions, garlic and celery to it and let it turn light brown in color before adding the consommé and red wine to it.
3) Turn on the flame and boil for about 5 minutes until the liquid is reduced to... - 45.267
Pan Fried Sea Bream With Ratatouille And Tomato Coulis
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. To make the tomato coulis, in a food processor or blender jar, combine the cherry tomatoes and olive oil.
3. Pulse the ingredients to blend into a smooth puree.
4. Taste the puree... - 45.1934
Chard Croquettes With Egg Yolk And Butter Sauce
1) In a saucepan, saute the chard, scallion, marjoram, salt, almonds, pepper and cinnamon in the butter.
2) Stir in the milk and cook over a low heat, until almost all the liquid is absorbed.
3) Stir in about 1 tablespoon flour, half the beaten eggs... - 45.1786
Veal A La Francaise
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a large roasting pan place the meat.
3. In a bowl blend seasonings into wine and pour around meat.
4. Cover loosely with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
5. Baste every 15... - 45.1742
Speedy Coq Au Vin
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into ¾-inch cubes. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 8 minutes until tender.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil, add the chicken and fry for 4 minutes, turning once, until... - 45.1668
Escalopes De Veau Normande
1.Scrape escalope with flour.
2.In a heavy skilllet.,put 6 tablespoons of butter and heat.
3.Add scraped escalopes to it and fry until light brown.
4.Add salt and pepper to it.
5.In a separate pan, heat Calvados.
6.Put heated Calvados in... - 45.1181
Chicken A L'orange
1) Peel the oranges and cut the rind into thin strips. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with paprika and saute in margarine for about 4 minutes on both sides or until light brown in color.
4) Take a 13- x 9-... - 45.0126
Fillets Of Beef Chasseur With Noisette Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Scoop out at least 24 nut-size balls of potato flesh with a Parisian scoop or melon bailer.
3) In an ovenproof pan or skillet, saute the potato balls in butter over a medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring... - 45.0029
Coq Au Vin With Chicken Bouillon
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Slice the chicken breasts.
3) In a non-stick pan, brown the chicken over the high heat, flipping occasionally.
4) Place the chicken in the baking dish.
5) Cover the chicken tightly with a foil.
6) Bake... - 44.9896
Crepes A La Reine
1) Drain mushrooms from the can.
Combine 3/4 cup flour with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and mix in 1 cup milk and water.
2) Add flour mixture to the eggs alternatively with the milk mixture. Beat the concoction until it the batter is smooth.
3) Preheat... - 44.9764
Chicken Breasts Veronique
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add chicken breasts and cook until golden on each side.
Stir in marmalade, tarragon, and wine.
Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until meat is no... - 44.9587
Celery Apricot Casserole
This dreamy Celery Apricot Casserole is the best I have ever tasted! It is highly recommended, you must try this Celery Apricot Casserole recipe. - 44.9337
Fricassee Of Chicken
1. Separate the meat from the chicken using sharp pointed knife. Preserve the carcass for further use.
2. Cut down the bone meat into a 1- 2 inch pieces.
3. Preheat the oven to 250°F. ( If oven is used).
4. Take a saucepan and melt 2... - 44.8952
Crepes St Jacques
1. In a microwavable dish combine mushrooms, garlic, 3 tablespoons butter and lemon juice.
2. Microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes stirring after 1 minute.
3. Add the scallops to melted butter toss well.
4. Reduce microwave power to 7.
5.... - 44.8772
Steak Au Poivre Dinner
Dampen potato[es]; sprinkle with salt.
Prick with fork to allow steam to escape.
Place potato[es] on 7 1/2" plate [two 7 1/2" plates].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until almost tender, 3 to 3 1/2 min [6 to 7 min].
Brush browning sauce over both... - 44.8728
1.Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2.Take a soaked Romertopf and put cut pieces of one tablespoons butter in it.
3.Make a mixture of chopped onio, herbs, lemon juice and half wine and put it in the Romaertopf.
4.Place the fish on the mixture... - 44.8594
Sweetbreads With Orange Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and combine 4 cups of water, six ice cubes and sweetbread in it.
2) Keep the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour.
3) Remove the apple peel and core the apples after cutting into 2 halves.
4) In a 1-quart glass... - 44.8548
1) Cut rabbit into 6 or 8 pieces and put them in a large bowl.
2) Stir salt in cold water and soak rabbit for 1-2 hours.
3) Drain and pat dry thoroughly.
4) Coat with mustard, cover with cheesecloth and refrigerate overnight.
5) Remove rind and... - 44.8504
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
1) Take a baking dish and apply 1 tsp butter on it.
2) Apply salt and pepper to the fish and line them on the baking dish.
3) Scatter onion and dill over it.
4) Add in wine and water.
5) In... - 44.8504
Le Beaux Fish Dish
1) Cut the fish from the bone, sprinkle with salt and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2) Rinse and dry the fish.
3) Cut into 2 1/2 cm (1 in.) strips.
4) Grease a pot or a deep frying pan with butter.
5) Put the fish in it.
6) Pour the stock... - 44.8235
1) In a bowl with hot chicken broth, soak the porcini mushrooms for 1 hour. Drain, chop the porcini and reserve the liquid.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the porcini and prosciutto in the 3 tablespoons heated olive oil on... - 44.7832
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, bouquet garni, garlic and stir well.
3. Pour wine over meat and vegetables.
4. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for a week to 10 days in a... - 44.7608
1. Rinse chicken pieces well in cold running water; dry well on paper towels.
2. Combine flour, seasoned salt, and pepper in a paper bag; mix well. Add chicken pieces to bag; shake well to coat chicken all over.
3. In some of hot oil in large skillet, saute... - 44.7564
Breast Of Chicken Chardonnay
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) Seasonthe chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Dredge the chicken with flour until lightly coated.
4) In a large heavy skillet, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons clarified butter over a medium-high... - 44.7519
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large heavy po, saute the onions, peppers, and fennel in 4 tablespoons of olive oil over a medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.
3) Stir in the... - 44.7474
1) Take a large casserole and mix the garlic, onion and oil in it.
2) Remove lid and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Add the rest of the ingredients and mix evenly.
4) Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the seafood is cooked, stirring once in a while.
5)... - 44.7435
Charleston Chicken Stew
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to be served.
2.Take a kettle and put chicken pieces in it along with water, mace, salt, pepper and onion.
3.Put the lid of the kettle and let the ingredients simmer for 40 minutes.
4.Once the... - 44.7328
Easy Lobster Thermidor
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. To the melted butter, add flour, salt, cayenne and mustard, stirring constantly until smooth.
3. Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly, cook until thickened and remove from heat.
4. Saute the mushrooms... - 44.7295
Hard Boiled Eggs With A Green Sauce
1) In a skillet, saute the greens and herbs in the butter and season with the spices and salt to taste.
2) Cook over a low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 10 to 15 minutes, until the greens are tender and all the liquid is absorbed.
3) Stir in... - 44.7206
Individual Baked Fillets
Melt butter in fry pan; saute mushrooms and onions 5 to 10 minutes until moisture is cooked away.
Blend in parsley, salt, MSG, pepper, lemon peel and flour.
Add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Cut foil into six 18 x 9... - 44.6719
1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
2. Take a 8" x 4" or 7" x 3" loaf pan and line its bottom and long sides with bacon slices overlapping them slightly draping the ends over sides of pan.
3. In a large skillet Melt butter or margarine and... - 44.5904
Chicken In Parchment With Mushrooms And Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 240Â°C (475Â°F or Mark 9).
2. Trim chicken breasts of any fat and split in half.
3. Take a small bowl and add hot water. Add and soak the dried mushrooms for 10 minutes.
4. Drain off the liquid from the... - 44.5633
Coquilles Saint Jacques
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a skillet, mix the water, wine, salt and cayenne together.
3) Add the scallops and simmer for 5 minutes, then remove with a slotted spoon and finely chop them.
4) In a skillet, saute the onion in... - 44.5406
Ratatouille Topped Fillets
For vegetable mixture, in a medium saucepan combine the eggplant, chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper, basil, garlic powder, oregano, and salt.
Bring the mixture to boiling, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15... - 44.5281