- » Gourmet French Cake
Gourmet French Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet french cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet french cake recipes.
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.349
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This is a very rich and creamy dessert. It just melts in your mouth. Once you taste it, I bet you will be reluctant to share it with others. - 53.648
1) Butter the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
2) Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly at the bottom of the pan, press into butter and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes .
4)... - 49.8319
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; dampen a baking sheet
2. Divide the pastry into two slightly unqual pices and roll each piece into a circle of about nine inch diameter
3. In a mortal, add the almonds and proud into a paste with te... - 43.5088
Passion Fruit And Raspberry Pearl With Caramel Sauce
Method for Crispy meringues:
Heat water and sugar to 118°C/244-245°F. Pour in the 50g of whipped egg whites, foaming. Leave to cool down with the mixer. Sift almond powdered icing sugar and add the meringue step by step. Mix and add the 40g of liquid egg... - 42.0069
Bûche De Noël (yule Log) Part 1 Of 2
Preparing the Plain or White Génoise
1. Cover the cooled layer with a clean piece of parchment paper, and then
cover the paper with a clean sheet pan
2. Whisk the eggs, yolks and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add
sugar in a stream... - 38.7199
Squash And Turnip Souffle
Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
In work bowl of food processor combine squash, turnips, and margarine and, using an on-off motion, process until pureed; transfer to medium mixing bowl.
Stir in egg yolks, flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper; set aside.
Using... - 37.9172
Chocolate Truffle Cake
1. Trim the chocolate sticks so that they are 1 cm (1/2 inch) longer than the depth of the cake. Place the cake on the plate and use a palette knife to spread the ganache or fudge icing over the top and sides.
2. While the icing is still soft, secure the... - 31.5496