- » Gourmet French Beef
Gourmet French Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet french beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet french beef recipes.
Angus Beef Filet With Potatoes Au Cru
1. Bring the meat to room temp.
2. Season beef filets with salt and pepper.
3. In a pan melt butter and sear filet on both sides.
4. Place it in the oven until it is brown and crispy.
5. Saute purple potatoes in olive oil.
6. Deglaze pan... - 102.155
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Season the tournedos with salt and pepper.
3. In a saucepan, heat the stock over medium-high heat until it is reduced to 1 cup.
4. In a heavy pan or skillet, heat clarified butter and oil.
5. Add the seasoned... - 49.0032
1) Pierce the whole onion with cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, place together shanks, onion, garlic, water, bay leaf, rosemary, peppercorns, and salt.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Strain the shanks and pour the strained broth back in... - 48.5764
Vegetable Beef Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart flameproof casserole dish and spread one tomato slice over the bottom.
3) Top with 1/2 the squash slices and sprinkle 1/2 the quantity of onion.
4) Sprinkle rice evenly and add the remaining... - 48.1973
1. In large saucepan, place beef tongue and cover with water.
2. Add 1 tablespoon salt and simmer for about 2 hours until tender.
3. Once done, remove the beef tongue and let it cool enough to remove the skin and all hard parts.
4. While the beef is... - 47.644
Beef 'n Frank Wagon Wheel
1) Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and line with double layers of foil.
3) In a mixing bowl combine together beef, salt, 1 teaspoon chili powder and 1/3 cup soup. Form 11-inch circles with the mixture and place on the... - 47.3085
Steak Au Poivre
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into thick chips and dry in a tea-towel.
3. In a pan for deep frying , heat oil to about 190 degrees centigrade, add chips to the oil and fry for 6-7 minutes until just... - 47.2737
Tournedos Au Poivre Vert
1. Trim and discard all visible fat from steaks.
2. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and fry steaks as desired.
3. Remove steak from pan and keep hot.
4. Into the same pan, pour wine and brandy and let alcohol evaporate.
5. Add peppercorns,... - 47.2287
1. Trim and discard all visible fat from steaks.
2. Dice tomatoes and onions.
3. Cut mushrooms into slices.
4. In a saucepan, pour wine and bring to a boil.
5. Add vegetables and simmer for about 2 minutes.
6. Add garlic salt, tomato... - 46.9799
Gourmet Rolled Fillet Of Beef
1) Take a frying pan and heat olive oil in it.
2) Add onions, garlic and celery to it and let it turn light brown in color before adding the consommé and red wine to it.
3) Turn on the flame and boil for about 5 minutes until the liquid is reduced to... - 45.9718
Beef In Burgundy Sauce
1. Cut the beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet. Working in batches, brown the meat in the skillet; do not overcrowd the pan or the meat will steam rather than brown. The browner the meat, the darker the gravy. Transfer the... - 45.858
1) Take a 9-inch skillet, heat margarine till it is hot and bubbly.
2) Now add the shallots and fry quickly for a minute by turning frequently.
3) Add mushrooms and cook, mixing at times till all the liquid reduces for about 3 minutes.
4) Scatter... - 45.7988
Steak Au Poivre Dinner
Dampen potato[es]; sprinkle with salt.
Prick with fork to allow steam to escape.
Place potato[es] on 7 1/2" plate [two 7 1/2" plates].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until almost tender, 3 to 3 1/2 min [6 to 7 min].
Brush browning sauce over both... - 45.6094
Duchess Sauteed Beef Liver
1. Into the mashed potatoes, beat egg yolk and spoon this mixture into a pasty bag fitted with a star nozzle
2. Around the edge of a 10" round, ovenproof platter, pipe potatoes in a border and back in an oven preheated to 400Â°F For fifteen minutes... - 45.4681
Gourmet Petite Marmite
Brown onions in butter in large kettle.
Add beef, bones, chicken, water, 1 tablespoon salt, bay leaves, peppercorns, pars ley, thyme, and cloves.
Bring to boil, and simmer, covered, for 4 hours, or until meats are tender.
Remove meats, cool, and slice... - 45.2856
Fillets Of Beef Chasseur With Noisette Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Scoop out at least 24 nut-size balls of potato flesh with a Parisian scoop or melon bailer.
3) In an ovenproof pan or skillet, saute the potato balls in butter over a medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring... - 44.896
Burgundy Beef Balls
1. Combine instant minced onion and milk and let stand while preparing remaining ingredients.
2. Beat eggs lightly; add seasonings, crumbs, milk, and onion. Add beef and mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Shape meat into small balls.
4. Heat shortening in skillet... - 44.4475
Paupiettes De Boeuf
1) Pre-heat the oven to 325°F/160°C/Gas 3.
2) On a flat surface, spread the slices of beef with sausage meat.
3) Add some salt and pepper, along with a little crushed rosemary.
4) Roll up and close with cocktail sticks securely.
5) In... - 44.4324
Fricassee Of Veal
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F. (If using oven for preparation).
2. Take a heavy saucepan, soften 2 tbsp of butter and saute veal cubes, and cook until it gets browned on all sides. Cook on medium heat.
3. Spoon salt and pepper along with... - 44.2632
Fairbanks Favorite Casserole
1. In a skillet, brown beef and onion.
2. Stir in celery, onion soup mix, tomatoes, mushroom soup, frozen or cooked vegetables and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
3. In a bowl, blend Mix Bisquick and milk.
4. Into a casserole dish, pour the... - 44.0187
1) In a skillet, sear the beef until brown and place in a slow cooker.
2) Drain off the skillet drippings, then stir in the wine, scrape the skillet and pour over the beef.
3) Season the beef with marjoram, salt, pepper and paprika.
4) Then stir the... - 43.89
Daube Of Beef
1) In a skillet, put all the marinade ingredients and cook gently over low flame for about 10 to 15 minutes. Allow mixture to cool and pour it all over the meat in a large bowl.
2) Let the meat stand for 12 to 24 hours, occasionally piercing the... - 43.8868
1) Slice the steak into little pieces.
2) In a pan, add in the steak, onion, carrots, salt, pepper, water and beef stock cube.
3) Cover the pan. Cook on low flame for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours till the meat becomes soft.
4) Drain the mixture and... - 43.6144
Beef Fillet In Pastry
Melt the butter in a pan, add the beef and garlic and fry quickly for 15 minutes (or 10 minutes for a rare centre to the beef, 25 minutes for a well done fillet), turning on all sides.
Remove the beef from the pan, add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
Put... - 43.5015
Beef And Radish Salad
1. Make thin slices of beef into 1-1/2" x 1/2" strips and place in a medium bowl.
2. Reserving 2 or 3 radishes and radish leaves for garnishing thinly slice remaining radishes and add sliced radishes and then walnuts to beef.
3. In a small bowl,... - 43.1962
1) Take a large kettle and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Cover with water and simmer for about 6-8 hours.
3) Strain the broth and allow it to cool.
4) Skim off fat and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5) Serve Beef Consommé cold. - 42.8715
Hamburger Hash Burgundy
1) In a 2-quart casserole, crumble the ground beef, then stir in onion and cook for 4 minutes.
2) Stir to break up the beef and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the beef changes colour.
3) Sprinkle over flour, mix well then stir in the consomme and... - 42.3549
Steamed Galantine Of Beef
1) In a pan, add in the drippings. Heat.
2) Add in the flour and keep stirring over a low flame till well mixed.
3) Pour in the stock or beef-flavored water into the pan. Let the mixture come to a boil over a low flame and thicken at the same time.
4)... - 42.1528
Gourmet Pot Au Feu
Pot Au Feu is a French delicacy. Pot Au Feu gets it taste from beef mixed with carrots and cream, flavored with pepper. Pot Au Feu is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 41.8076
Steaks With Stilton
1) In a blender or food processor, place the cheese with butter and port.
2) Blend the cheese mixture until smooth.
3) Mix herbs and... - 41.7952
Steak With Lobster Tail
Slash fat edge of steaks at 1-inch intervals.
In skillet brown the steaks, uncovered, over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, a total of 9 to 10 minutes for rare; 11 to 12 minutes for medium; or 20 minutes for well-done. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Season... - 41.4854
Microwaved Beef Burgundy
Coat beef round steak with flour in 21-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Stir in remaining ingredients except mushrooms.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium-low (165 watts) 2 1/2 min [5 min]; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until beef and onion are tender, 2... - 40.7914
1. In a saucepan toss the meat in flour, salt and pepper and brown in fat.
2. Add consomme, wine, onion, carrot, garlic, bay leaf and thyme and simmer 2 1/2 to 3 hours until meat is tender.
3. Just before serving add parsley, onions and mushrooms and... - 39.8298
Steak Au Poivre Vert
On rack in broiling pan broil filet mignon 6 inches from heat source, turning once, until medium-rare, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until done to taste.
While filet mignon is broiling prepare sauce.
In 8-inch nonstick skillet melt margarine; sprinkle with... - 39.7335
Steak Diane With French Mustard
Flatten the steaks between waxed paper to about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) thick with a mallet.
Heat the butter and oil together in a heavy frying pan until they are very hot.
Put in the steaks and fry for 1 minute on each side if you like them medium rare, longer if... - 39.0826
Roasted Gigot Of Monkfish With Espagnole Sauce
1. For the sauce, heat the dripping in a large, heavy-based pan, add the shin of beef and fry over a medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, until nicely browned. Add carrot, celery, onion, bacon and crushed chillies, then fry for 10 mins until lightly... - 37.8194
Fondue Bourguignonne With Cream Of Celery Soup
1. Trim off excess fat, cut meat into cubes which measure ¾ inches.
2. Chill meat atleast half an hour before serving.
3. Take fondue sauce-pot and half fill it with oil and heat it until it starts bubbling.
4. Spike the meat with... - 35.6384
Sirloin Au Poivre
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 9 minutes on HIGH.
2. Place peppercorns between layers of wax paper. Crush with rollin pin. Press crushed peppercorns into both sides of steak.
3. Coat preheated grill with butter. Place steak on grill.
4. Microwave for... - 28.9155
Steak Au Poivre
1. Wipe the steak with damp paper toweling. Press half of the pepper into each side of the steak, using your fingers and the heel of your hand. Let the steak stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
3. Grill the... - 28.451
Mix the beef with the shallot, tarragon, and pepper.
Divide it into 2 parts, and flatten them into disks.
Put the cheese between the meat and mash it gently together.
After turning the hamburger, brush it with Dijon mustard while the second side cooks. - 28.0458
Cut the steak into 1/2-inch (1-cm) cubes, trimming off any fat or gristle.
Heat the oil in the fondue pan until it is bubbling and very hot.
Divide the meat between the guests and let each one in turn skewer a piece of meat and fry it in the hot oil.
The meat... - 24.9972