- » Gourmet French
Gourmet French Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet french recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet french recipes.
Mocha Spice Souffle With Chocolate And Chili
So, currently are you on a healthy diet regime to keep weight and waist line in your control? And you love desserts and its hard for you to resist them. Chef Michelle shows us a not so fatty Spiced Mocha Soufflé recipe and its easy to make so you have more... - 134.631
Sea-salt Crusted Caramels
If you’re not having fun while making caramels, you’re doing it wrong. You can burn this caramel, as long as you don’t take it too seriously. If you are afraid of burning caramel it will never turn out right! These caramels are heavenly. They don’t... - 128.352
Espresso Coffee Creme Brulee
You definitely don’t have to be a pastry chef to make Crème Brulee. It’s super-easy. And to make matters better, you probably have all of these ingredients in your fridge/pantry right now. Crème brûlée is just not something to be afraid of. This is a... - 125.863
Grilled Pear, Endive And Crottin De Chavignol Toasts
Lots of people love their French goat’s cheese, but many don’t know how versatile and tasty a cooking ingredient it can be! Sophie Wright, the ambassador for Easy Cheesy Chèvre, TV Chef and bestselling author, has come up with some top tips and recipes... - 125.499
French Canadian Poor Man's Pudding
Desserts on outdoor holidays may not be usual but can be real fun making and relishing them. Check out Chef Deen and Joanie showing how to make Pouding Chomeur - a French Canadian delicacy with IRG brand maple syrup as the key ingredient. Outdoor holiday a... - 123.496
Perfect Steakhouse Style Filet Mignon
For a once-in-a-while treat, nothing beats a buttery, melt-in-your-mouth filet. It’s so simple you don’t even need a recipe. It is so simple that you’re going to be dumbfounded when you sink your teeth into one of these beautiful browned crust delicious... - 123.325
Summer Vegetable Gratin With Panko Bread Crumbs
Crunchy fresh vegetables are nutritious and refreshing treats during hot summers. Chef Ginny shows how to make the colorful Summer Vegetable Gratin using a lot of vegetables and just a few seasonings. Great with toasted bread crumbs and grated cheese on the... - 121.603
Low Carb Baked Croissants
Looking for a healthy croissants recipe? Then you have come to the right place! Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy croissants that taste just like regular croissants and pack much less calories and carbs. Enjoy! - 115.001
Lamb Ragout Over Pappardelle Pasta
This Lamb Ragout is aromatic, rich, and spicy! It's served over hand-cut Pappardelle Pasta made from scratch. This is a favorite dish from Aimee Pellegrini's restaurant, La Romanza Bistro in Seattle. She shared her family secrets for these great Italian... - 111.307
French Pear Martini
Heres a floral drink thats bursting with the flavors and aromas of spring. Why try ours? Its a delightful flavor combination you may have never tried before—pear, elderflower and ginger. The recipe calls for an artisanal French liqueur that has recently... - 110.655
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.349
French Goats Cheese Camembert And Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright shows you how to make a mouth-watering dish using French goats cheese. Goat's cheese is a versatile ingredient in the kitchen; slice the firm variety or crumble soft goat's cheese. This lively salad captures the... - 107.427
Cauliflower With French Goat's Cheese
Watch this video to learn TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's Mouth-watering French Goat's Cheese and Cauliflower Log recipe. This is an easy and wonderful way to use goat's cheese to create simple, fancy and healthy meals. - 105.695
For all those French cuisine fans, this rabbit pate recipe is a must try. Take a look at the video to see very clear and simple directives to make rabbit combined with mushrooms, and whiskey to make a mouthwatering dish. Few minutes of baking and you are... - 105.258
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Celeriac Remoulade
Want a gourmet side dish for a party? And something that is simple and easy and can be made ahead? Try Hippy gourmet's Celeriac Remoulade. He puts together the dish in no time and watch how garnishes the dish to a gourmet look. Never knew a gourmet dish can... - 105.146
Farm Fresh Salad With Brie Croutons
A recipe courtesy of US Food Service and Beyond the Plate. This salad is bursting full of flavor from the strawberries, toasted walnuts, raspberry vinegarette and crispy goat cheese and brie croutons. And it's all about presentation right? Check out what USF... - 104.54
Baked Chicken Leg Roulade
So do you love your chicken baked and boneless? Here's a great video showing you how to make the perfect Baked Chicken Leg Roulade which has some melt in the mouth stuffing. Don't miss out on chef's valuable tips while drooling over the chicken. - 102.41
Blue Lantern Lounge Salmon Wellington
Show off your French culinary skills by making this salmon en croute. Chef Jason from Blue Lantern Lounge shares his mom’s recipe of Salmon Wellington which they concocted while making the classic Beef Wellington. A nice twist on the standard, this makes an... - 102.294
Angus Beef Filet With Potatoes Au Cru
1. Bring the meat to room temp.
2. Season beef filets with salt and pepper.
3. In a pan melt butter and sear filet on both sides.
4. Place it in the oven until it is brown and crispy.
5. Saute purple potatoes in olive oil.
6. Deglaze pan... - 102.155
Holiday Brie And Blackberry Jam En Croute
Holiday season is here and everyone is looking for really easy but also super fancy appetizer recipes to “wow” their guest. This is one recipe that is surely going to be remembered by your guests. Serving various cheeses with crackers is pretty gourmet... - 99.1188
The chef prepares Ratatouille in the classic style. Join him to learn the correct preparation of this wonderful vegetarian dish. - 97.4887
Holiday Cheese Platter
A beautiful cheese plate makes a wonderful appetizer for a cocktail party or Christmas dinner. On "cook with Adam", Adam shows one of his versions of creating a Cheese Platter that makes for an elegant gift when you are going to a Christmas party! It’s... - 96.4942
Chicken Liver On Pear
If you want to impress your guests at a formal dinner party, this is the appetizer that will have them remember you for years! This is a rather unique chicken liver recipe which makes for a rather elegant restaurant style first course. The livers are cooked... - 93.9648
Pepperoni And Cheese Stuffed French Toast Croissant
Here is an outstanding recipe for a delicious snack that can be easily prepared in just a few minutes. Here the croissant is simply stuffed with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, then cooked in a French toast fashion. This fantastic and appetizing snack is... - 84.643
Crème De Tomato En Croute
This wonderful tomato soup recipe comes from the Bistro Jeanty restaurant (one of my favourite spots) in Yountville, California. I love the cuisine and the delightful French ambiance of this bistro. The minute you open the door the aromas from the kitchen... - 54.5907
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This is a very rich and creamy dessert. It just melts in your mouth. Once you taste it, I bet you will be reluctant to share it with others. - 53.648
Delight in this truly exotic dish of Bouillabaisse - a unique and delicious blend of fish, oysters and shrimp in fish stock and garnished with garlic cloves and pepper! Amazing enough to make your tongue go rolling! - 50.8384
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a large souffle dish lightly with oil.
3. In a steamer, steam broccoli until tender.
4. With the back of a wooden spoon, rub broccoli through a sieve or blend small amounts until smooth.
5. In a... - 50.7439
Curried Tuna Bisque
1) Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat oil in it.
2) Add onions, carrot, celery and onions. Cook over medium heat until vegetables become tender, stirring occasionally.
3) Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Remove the pan from heat. Add tuna and... - 50.7028
Pb And J French Toast
Spread preserves evenly over 3 bread slices.
Spread peanut butter evenly over remaining bread slices.
Press preserves and peanut butter slices together to form 3 sandwiches; cut each diagonally in half.
In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters and milk.
In large... - 49.894
French Pear Pudding
French Pear Pudding is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the French Pear Pudding is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 49.8476
1) Butter the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
2) Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly at the bottom of the pan, press into butter and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes .
4)... - 49.8319
French Onion Soup With Cheese Croutons
1) Peel onions and trim at the ends. Cut onions lengthwise and then cut crosswise forming thin slices.
2) Take a heavy bottomed kettle or Dutch oven and heat the oil and butter in it. Add onions and stir.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low... - 49.5502
Dover Sole Paupiette Vin Blan
Dover sole needs to be handled gently as it is quite tender when fresh and also once cooked. With a thin flesh the fillet can be shaped into a paupiette and also will hold stuffing in them. This dish that i would like to present here is served in different... - 49.4504
Lime Mousse With Plum Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients required.
2) In a bowl, mousse place egg yolks and over a pan of hot water, place the bowl. ... - 49.2622
Vegetable Stuffed Spinach Crepes
Place the eggs, milk and beer in a food blender, and then the salt, flour, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Blend for 30 seconds, then scrape down the sides of the container, using a rubber spatula.
Blend in the spinach.
Be sure that you have squeezed the spinach... - 49.2541
Cranberry Orange Croissant Pinwheel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, orange zest and juice
3. Stir chopped cranberries into the mixture. Set the bowl aside
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the crescent dough and cut... - 49.0539
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Season the tournedos with salt and pepper.
3. In a saucepan, heat the stock over medium-high heat until it is reduced to 1 cup.
4. In a heavy pan or skillet, heat clarified butter and oil.
5. Add the seasoned... - 49.0032
French Onion Soup
1) Soup Stock : In a 7 quart pressure canner, add the bones soup meat, onions, peppercorns and garlic, cover with cold water.
2) Cover the pressure canner and bring up the steam, exhaust air, close valve when the pressure reaches 15 pounds.
3) Adjust... - 48.9694
1. Preheat the oven to 380 degree F or 190 degree C
2. Line the bottom of 2 ramekin moulds with the canned and drained cherries.
3. In a saucepan, combine the cherry syrup and half a vanilla pod.
4. Place the pan over a medium flame... - 48.8684
Oven Baked French Toast
1. Grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with oil.
2. Slice bread into 10 to 16 slices.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F 15 minutes before baking time.
4. Arrange the bread slices on the bottom of the greased dish.
5. In a medium mixing bowl,... - 48.7831
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate and keep it aside to chill.
3) In a sauté pan ,heat 4 tablespoons of oil add tomato puree and tomatoes and cook over low flame, occasionally... - 48.7112
1. From the backbone, cut lobsters into half; remove stomach and intestines and discard them.
2. Separate flesh and dice.
3. Thoroughly wash the shells.
4. Crack open claws.
5. Into a saucepan, put together all flesh and add prawns,... - 48.7112
Lamb Salad Nicoise
1. Using a knife, dice tomato, cucumber and lamb.
2. Chop onions.
3. Cut olives into thin slices.
4. Using a grater, grate egg.
5. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except anchovy.
6. Place anchovy fillets on... - 48.6752
1) Pierce the whole onion with cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, place together shanks, onion, garlic, water, bay leaf, rosemary, peppercorns, and salt.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Strain the shanks and pour the strained broth back in... - 48.5764
Lean And Easy Ratatouille
1. Take a 3-quart casserole dish.
2. Add onions in the hot oil.
3. Cover with vented plastic cover and microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes, or until the onions are tender.
4. Stir in the eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, parsley,... - 48.5494
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a bowl, beat the egg with the water to make the glaze.
3. Scrub the potatoes.
4. In a pot containing water to cover the potatoes, cook them. Peel and slice them
5. With a grater or using the shredding... - 48.5067
Walnut Beet Grapefruit And Endive Salad
1) Garlic Oil : In a medium saucepan, heat the corn oil and garlic cloves over a medium heat for about 30 minutes.
2) Allow the oil to cool to room temperature, then strain both oil and garlic; keep aside.
3) Grapefruit & Sherry... - 48.4977
Lamb Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© lamb patties until lightly browned on both sides; discard all excess fat.
3. In a 2 1/2-quart baking dish, layer bottom with sliced potatoes and half... - 48.4127
Blue Cheese And Leek Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease a 10-inch quiche dish. Cover with breadcrumbs on the bottom and sides of the dish.
3. Keep in a freezer until ready to use.
4. In a skillet heat butter and saute leeks until tender.
5. In a food... - 48.3531
Millefeuille De Pommes De Terre Et Navets Au Foie Gras Avec Girolles
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
2. Wash the chervil and discard the larger stems.
3. Peel and grate the potatoes finely. Run under cold water, drain and pat dry.
4. Peel the turnips and grate them finely. Mix with the potatoes in a bowl and add... - 48.3502
Cheese Herb Bread
Sprinkle the yeast over the water in a large mixing bowl.
Let stand 10 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
Add the sugar, salt, butter, 1/2 cup of cheese, marjoram, and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat with an electric mixer or by hand until very smooth.
Beat in the... - 48.3421
Vegetable Beef Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart flameproof casserole dish and spread one tomato slice over the bottom.
3) Top with 1/2 the squash slices and sprinkle 1/2 the quantity of onion.
4) Sprinkle rice evenly and add the remaining... - 48.1973
Gundel Style Crepes
1 For the filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped, for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a food processor, process the walnuts and sugar until the nuts are very finely chopped.
3 ... - 48.1377
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Prepare the pastry in the regular way but instead of milk, use water for mixing. Chill for as long as possible and then roll out the pastry and line a pie plate of 9-inches.
3) Drain the... - 48.1239
Piquant Citrus Pie
1) In a saucepan, cook the rhubarb, honey, salt and orange juice together over a low heat, until the mixture comes to a boil.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in water or orange juice.
3) Stir into the saucepan, stir constantly and cook... - 48.1193
Meat Loaf En Croute
1. In a large bowl, put together eggs, bread crumbs, milk, onion, green pepper, salt, marjoram and pepper.
2. Using a fork beat the ingredients until well combined; let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add in the ground pork and ground chuck; using a... - 48.0823
Duck A L Orange
1) Preheat your oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas 7.
2) Prepare the ducks by removing extra fat from the body. Put orange rind inside the cavities and season according to your taste.
3) Take a baking dish, and place the ducks as... - 48.0529
1. Use a sharp bread knife to cut a thin slice off the top of each loaf.
2. Scoop out soft portion of each loaf keeping a 1/2 inch thick shell of the crust.
3. Reserve the soft centers for another use.
4. In a small bowl, beat whole eggs, egg... - 48.0277
Salmon Croquettes With White Sauce
1) In a bowl, add salmon and sauce together with Parmesan cheese.
2) Season the mixture with salt and pepper, onion and lemon juice according to taste.
3) In a buttered baking pan, spread the mixture to 1-inch thick layer.
4) Place inside... - 48.0218
Cepes Farcis Aux Escargots Et Fumet De Vin Rouge
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a blender, puree the chicken breast with the egg yolk and 1 level teaspoon salt.
3. With a cloth, cover the bowl and chill for 15 minutes.
4. To prepare the breadcrumbs, puree the parsley, almonds and garlic.... - 47.9874
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan, put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and gently fry the courgettes, onion and garlic for about 8 to 10 minutes, till they are soft and lightly brown.
3) In the meantime,... - 47.9834
Old Fashioned Egg Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F (220° C).
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and pinch of salt together.
3) Whisk in the egg, milk or water and melted butter, blend thoroughly.
4) Heat a lightly greased 10-inch crepe pan or skillet and... - 47.9741
Ratatouille Stuffed Zucchini
Halve each zucchini lengthwise; scoop out center portions, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Chop 1 cup scooped out zucchini filling; reserve.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in 2 teaspoons margarine until tender.
Stir in bell... - 47.7586
Chilled Asparagus Vinaigrette
1. Cut off or snap off the lower part of spears.
2. If desired, peel spears with vegetable peeler.
3. In a rectangular baking dish, place spears alternating the direction of half the spears.
4. Add 1/4 cup water.
5. Cover dish with... - 47.7332
Mixed Leaf Salad With Roasted Walnuts And Roquefort
1) Preheat the oven to 275°.
2) In a baking sheet, spread the walnuts.
3) In a small bowl, add the vinegar, mustard and salt to combine. Gradually pour in olive oil and continue whisking until blended. Add parsley and season with pepper to... - 47.7304
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl sieve together flour and salt.
3) Slowly rub the butter and shortening with the flour using a knife of fingers.
4) Fold in the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough ball is formed.
5) Place the dough... - 47.7277
1. In large saucepan, place beef tongue and cover with water.
2. Add 1 tablespoon salt and simmer for about 2 hours until tender.
3. Once done, remove the beef tongue and let it cool enough to remove the skin and all hard parts.
4. While the beef is... - 47.644
1. Place each seafood in a separate bowl
2. Add dressing to each bowl and mix well.
3. Cover the bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Line a large salad platter with lettuce leaves.
5. Spoon each type of... - 47.6301
Mussel Saffron Soup With Caramelized Onions And Garlic Croutons
1) Caramelized onions: Slice 2 large onions crosswise into thin rings.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons butter over a medium-low heat until the soft and lightly browned.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Garlic... - 47.5779
1. Sprinkle salt on the eggplants and allow the eggplants to stand for a while.
2. Dry the seasoned veggie with paper towel.
3. Heat oil in skillet and sautÃ© onions, shallots, garlic and rocambole for 3 minutes until all turn into soft and onion is... - 47.5373
Peaches Flambée Royale
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine water, sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
2. Place pan on medium heat and boil to syrup consistency.
3. Reduce the heat, add the whole peaches along with skins to the syrup and cover... - 47.5279
Green Beans Mimosa
1) Cut the green beans in half along the seam, in French-style.
2) In a vegetable steamer, steam the beans until almost tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans under cold running water and drain. Set aside.
4) Cut the eggs in half along the... - 47.5279
1) In a saucepan, heat the tomato soup and stir in the cheese until melted.
2) In a cup, soak the gelatine in water.
3) Stir the soup mixture into the soaked gelatine.
4) Allow the gelatine mixture to cool down.
5) Add in lemon juice, green onions,... - 47.5029
Confetti Beurre Blanc
In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat.
When it has foamed, add the carrot, onion, and beans and stir to coat with butter.
Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are slightly softened.
Combine the... - 47.4362
Coq Au Vin With Chicken Bouillon
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Slice the chicken breasts.
3) In a non-stick pan, brown the chicken over the high heat, flipping occasionally.
4) Place the chicken in the baking dish.
5) Cover the chicken tightly with a foil.
6) Bake... - 47.4105
1. To make the filling, in small non-metalic bowl combine preserves, brown sugar, lemon juice and bitters. Set aside or refrigerate, covered until required.
2. To make the crepe batter, in a medium dry bowl, mix biscuit mix and sugar.
3. In a... - 47.4006
Terrine De Canard
1) Cut the dices from the duck meat and mix with inced pork and veal.
2) In the meat mixture add, garlic, Worcestershire, orange juice and herbs along with wine, salt and... - 47.3898
Brussels Sprouts Lyonnaise
1) Remove bottom ends and any wilted leaves from sprouts.
2) In boiling salted water, cook the sprouts for 10 minutes.
3) Drain well and keep warm in a serving bowl.
4) In a saucepan, mix together milk, cream, nutmeg, salt, pepper and... - 47.3766
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 47.373
1) Wash the spinach and pat them dry thoroughly.
2) Break the stems from the spinach and chill them.
3) Take mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix them well.
4) Add olive oil and beat the mixture.
5) Add lemon juice and pour this... - 47.3626
Crosnes A La CrÃ¨me
Combine water, lemon juice and flour in a saucepan.
Bring to the boiling point and lower the heat to medium.
Scrub, wash and drain the crosnes.
Drop into the water and cook for about 10 minutes or until almost tender.
Heat the butter and oil in a deep... - 47.34
Chocolate Mousse Pie Au Rhum
Sprinkle 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar evenly on bottom and sides of well-buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over , very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar and continue... - 47.3205
1. Rinse chicken pieces well in cold running water; dry well on paper towels.
2. Combine flour, seasoned salt, and pepper in a paper bag; mix well. Add chicken pieces to bag; shake well to coat chicken all over.
3. In some of hot oil in large skillet, saute... - 47.3116
Beef 'n Frank Wagon Wheel
1) Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and line with double layers of foil.
3) In a mixing bowl combine together beef, salt, 1 teaspoon chili powder and 1/3 cup soup. Form 11-inch circles with the mixture and place on the... - 47.3085
Veal Paprikash And Noodle Casserole
1. On a waxed paper, mix flour, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2. Coat veal with the flour mixture and save remaining flour mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a Dutch oven or 4-quart casserole, heat some oil and... - 47.3009
Steak Au Poivre
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into thick chips and dry in a tea-towel.
3. In a pan for deep frying , heat oil to about 190 degrees centigrade, add chips to the oil and fry for 6-7 minutes until just... - 47.2737
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, bouquet garni, garlic and stir well.
3. Pour wine over meat and vegetables.
4. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for a week to 10 days in a... - 47.2582
Praline French Toast
To prepare French Toast: In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
In large nonstick griddle or skillet, over medium heat, melt 2 teaspoons margarine.
Dip half the bread slices in egg mixture to coat; transfer to griddle.
Cook 2... - 47.2377
Tournedos Au Poivre Vert
1. Trim and discard all visible fat from steaks.
2. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and fry steaks as desired.
3. Remove steak from pan and keep hot.
4. Into the same pan, pour wine and brandy and let alcohol evaporate.
5. Add peppercorns,... - 47.2287
Easy Floating Island
Beat the yolks, first 5 tbsp sugar, and salt together.
Beat the whites until they are not quite stiff.
Beat in the second 5 tbsp sugar gradually.
Heat the cream, milk, and vanilla bean together in a flat wide pan to just below boiling point.
Using 2... - 47.1941
Chicken En Casserole
1.Coat chicken with flour, Bon Appetit, pepper and salt.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.Heat butter and brown chicken in it.
4.Add the chicken in baking dish.
5.Add 2 tablespoons of flour mixture along with celery flakes, MSG,... - 47.1883
1.Soak the haricot beans in sufficient cold water overnight.
2.Cook the beans by adding salt and water until soft.
3.Wash the meat and vegetables and cut them finely.
4.Heat the fat until hazy.
5.Put meat in it and fry until... - 47.1782
French Chef's Salad
1. In a In small bowl, using a wire whisk or rotary beater, beat together all creamy dressing ingredients.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until use.
3. In a salad bowl, place greens and chives at the bottom.
4. Add ham, chicken, and... - 47.1758
Coquilles St Jacques
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Heat the margarine in a 9-inch skillet till it is bubbly.
3) Add the shallot and sautÃ© for some time.
4) Add the lemon juice and mushrooms.
5) Over high heat, cook the mixture till... - 47.1748
Tomatoes A La Provencale
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take the tomatoes and cut a thin slice at the stem end and then cut into wedge-shaped pieces halfway down the tomato.
3) Take out the tomato juice by squeezing it.
4) Discard the... - 47.1703
Souffle Grand Marnier
1) Into a bowl, sift flour, cornflour and salt and set aside.
2) Heat milk and remove from heat once it starts boiling. ... - 47.1613