- » Gourmet Fish Fillet
Gourmet Fish Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet fish fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet fish fillet recipes.
Fish Fillet Puffs
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Let fillets thaw on shelf of refrigerator or at room temperature.
3. Separate fillets and arrange skin side down in a shallow buttered baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Beat egg white until stiff but not dry. Fold in... - 33.1801
You May Also Like!
Fillet Of Fish With Mustard Sauce
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini, red peppers and celery and saute for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in foil in a low oven to keep warm.
2. Add fish fillets to pan, cook for 2 minutes on each side or until... - 30.3833
Combine chicken broth, water, salt, pepper, bouquet garni, and grapes in a large frying pan; heat to boiling.
Separate fillets; place in pan; cover.
Simmer for 12 minutes.
Lift fillets from liquid with a pancake turner; place in a shallow baking dish.
Pour... - 39.8101
Fish Fillets With Parsley Biscuit Rolls
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Fish Fillets with Parslied Biscuit-Rolls? Relatively simple, these Fish Fillets with Parsley Biscuit-Rolls don't take much of your time, but leave you with utmost... - 50.4949
Fillet Of Sole Amandine
1) Take a baking dish of 8-inch square and put the nuts in it after melting the butter.
2) Remove the cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the nuts become golden brown in color.
3) Take the nuts out with a slotted spoon and keep them preserved.
4) Add... - 41.1234
Fillet Of Sole Florentine
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. To prepare the fish fillets wash, drain and dry them.
3. Arrange the fish fillets in a baking dish and dot with the butter or margarine.
4. Sprinkle with salt, cover the dish with foil and bake in the... - 43.8085
Fillet Of Fish And Rice Casserole
Cook onions, peppers, garlic, and parsley in the water and wine until tender.
Mix raw fish, cooked rice, and all other ingredients (except the Romano cheese) and put in a greased casserole.
Top with cheese and bake in 3 25-degree oven for 1 hour. - 34.6491
Fillet Of Sole Amandine
1. Thaw fish in microwave oven.
2. Take a 9 inch glass pie plate, combine 1 tablespoon butter and almonds into it.
3. Cook the ingredients in microwave for 5-6 minutes at HIGH without putting the lid on.
4. Keep stirring so that the... - 40.7405
Fillet De Sole Veronique
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Flatten the sole fillets and sprinkle with a mixture of the salt, pepper and onion powder.
3) In a deep buttered skillet, fold and place the fillets.
4) Stir the seasoned stock base in hot water, until... - 44.3201
Tomato Fish Fillets
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Spread fish fillets with tartar sauce. Roll each fillet around a stick of cheese and fasten with toothpicks. Place in a baking dish.
3. Pour tomato sauce over fish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper. Dot... - 30.8338
1. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
2. Line large, greased muffin pans with fillets, overlapping the ends.
3. Place ball of bread stuffing in center of each.
4. Place 1/4 slice bacon on each.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Makes... - 29.1077