- » Gourmet Fillet
Gourmet Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet fillet recipes.
Fried Tilapia Fillet
If you are fond of eating fish, then you must not watch this video. Learn from the chef how to make pan fried tilapia after breading it with egg wash, milk and flour. To know more, watch the video now… - 112.404
Herb Crusted Fillet Mignon With Mango And Corn Salas
Fancy preparing a gourmet meal at home, try this herb crusted fillet mignon with mango and corn salsa. It looks flashy, tastes lush and it will blow away you diners with its exquisite combination of flavors. Take a look at the video for details. - 107.038
Fillet Of Sole Piccata Sandwiches
To make the mayonnaise: In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, caperberries, lemon juice, and pepper until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve or for up to 2 days.
Cut each piece of baguette in half lengthwise and lightly toast in the toaster or... - 46.0051
Fillet Of Salmon With Anchovies And Tomatoes
1.Wipe the salmon with a paper towel.
2.Coat one side of each salmon with flour.
3.In a skillet, heat butter on medium heat and stir in the salmon with floured side facing down.
4.Cook the fish until golden for 11/2- 2 minutes.
5.Flip... - 45.7215
Fillet Of Sole Bonne Femme
Sprinkle sole lightly with salt and pepper.
Fold fillets crosswise and place in a greased 8-inch-square baking pan.
Top with onion and lemon slices; pour wine over all.
Cover and bake in a 400° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when... - 45.667
Gourmet Rolled Fillet Of Beef
1) Take a frying pan and heat olive oil in it.
2) Add onions, garlic and celery to it and let it turn light brown in color before adding the consommé and red wine to it.
3) Turn on the flame and boil for about 5 minutes until the liquid is reduced to... - 45.267
Stuffed Fillet Of Sole
1. In a mixing bowl, combine first 7 ingredients for the stuffing.
2. Melt butter and add to the bowl, stirring with a fork to mix well.
3. Grease a baking dish with oil or butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. Season sole fillets... - 44.8594
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
1) Take a baking dish and mix all the ingredients except cream to form a sauce.
2) Cover the dish and cook for a minute.
3) Remove the sauce from the baking dish.
4) Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper.
5) Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the... - 44.5399
Fillet Of Flounder Veronique
1. Sprinkle fish fillets lightly with salt and lime juice.
2. Lightly grease a skillet and place the fish in it.
3. Sprinkle with parsley, tarragon and garlic.
4. Simmer adding wine for 12 to 15 minutes until fish flake easily and look milky white, not... - 44.3506
Fillet De Sole Veronique
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Flatten the sole fillets and sprinkle with a mixture of the salt, pepper and onion powder.
3) In a deep buttered skillet, fold and place the fillets.
4) Stir the seasoned stock base in hot water, until... - 44.3201
Herb Seared Snapper Fillet With Marinated Cucumber And Tomatoes
1. Start peeling the cucumbers and cut each in half lengthwise and into thin slices, now scrape away the seeds by using a small spoon, also slice each tomato as thin as possible
2. In a a nonreactive bowl, put the cucumbers, and add 1/2... - 44.3018
Poached Fillet Of Haddock With An Aromatic Crayfish Bisque
1. Take a pan, add 1 tbsp corn oil, heat well, add shallots and fry 5 min. Add a little salt and fry to turn translucent.
2. In another pan heat 1 tbsp corn oil, fry onions for 5 min, add salt and fry to translucent.
3. Add tomatoes to shallots, salt... - 43.957
Stuffed Fillet Of Lamb With New Potatoes And Almond Beans
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes in cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
2. Make a slit down the length of the lamb and gently open out the fillet. Do not cut all the way through.
3. In a frying... - 43.8876
Fillet Of Sole Florentine
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. To prepare the fish fillets wash, drain and dry them.
3. Arrange the fish fillets in a baking dish and dot with the butter or margarine.
4. Sprinkle with salt, cover the dish with foil and bake in the... - 43.8085
Fillet Of Haddock Marguery
1. Preheat the oven at 375°
2. In a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish place the fish fillets.
3. In a bowl combine soup and sherry.
4. Spread fillets with soup and shrimp.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
6. In a bowl... - 43.516
Bearnaise And Beef Fillet Sandwiches
To make bearnaise sauce, simmer wine vinegar, shallots, and tarragon in a small pan over medium heat until liquid evaporates.
Add butter and stir until melted, then cook until shallots are soft.
Whirl egg yolks in blender, then gradually add butter mixture in... - 42.9223
Fillet Steaks With Anchovy Butter
1. To make the anchovy butter in a bowl, mix the butter with the anchovies such that they are well blended.
2. Then preferably with a blender or a food processor, mix the lemon juice, parsley along with lot of pepper.
3. A pulse button on the processor... - 42.2737
Beef Fillet In Pastry
Melt the butter in a pan, add the beef and garlic and fry quickly for 15 minutes (or 10 minutes for a rare centre to the beef, 25 minutes for a well done fillet), turning on all sides.
Remove the beef from the pan, add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
Put... - 42.2397
Fillet Of Sole Amandine
1) Take a baking dish of 8-inch square and put the nuts in it after melting the butter.
2) Remove the cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the nuts become golden brown in color.
3) Take the nuts out with a slotted spoon and keep them preserved.
4) Add... - 41.1234
Poached Fillet Sole Princesse
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, put together finely chopped onion, wine and skimmed milk; tightly cover pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. In a small ovenproof dish, place fish and pour onion mixture on... - 41.0862
Fillet Of Sole Amandine
1. Thaw fish in microwave oven.
2. Take a 9 inch glass pie plate, combine 1 tablespoon butter and almonds into it.
3. Cook the ingredients in microwave for 5-6 minutes at HIGH without putting the lid on.
4. Keep stirring so that the... - 40.7405
Barbecued Salmon Fillet
Ignite coals about 35 minutes before you intend to begin cooking (you will need about 20 to 30 long-burning briquets).
When coals are covered with gray ash, arrange in a single layer to underlie area being used on grill.
Knock ash off coals.
Adjust grill to 4... - 39.6607
Cod Fillet And Shrimp Sauce Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a greased casserole and arrange cod fillets in it.
3) Spoon soup over fillet.
4 Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese. Place a dot of butter.
5) Bake for about 35 minutes.
6) Serve Cod Fillet... - 36.3976
The Most Tender Beef Fillet
Because filet mignon is already such a tender beef, preparing it in the simplest manner would be able to bring out the best flavors of the meat. Eating it is a treat to a lot of people because it is cut of meat taken out from the tenderloin that is extremely... - 35.2664
Fillet Gourmet Burgers
Combine all ingredients, except bacon and paprika; form into large patties.
Wrap with bacon and secure with toothpicks.
Sprinkle paprika on both sides.
Broil 3 inches from heat until of desired doneness. - 34.8182
Fillet Of Fish And Rice Casserole
Cook onions, peppers, garlic, and parsley in the water and wine until tender.
Mix raw fish, cooked rice, and all other ingredients (except the Romano cheese) and put in a greased casserole.
Top with cheese and bake in 3 25-degree oven for 1 hour. - 34.6491
Fillet Bubbly Bake
Cut fillets into blocks, place half in shallow greased baking dish.
Spread stuffing mix over fillets, place remaining fillets over stuffing mix.
Combine soup, onion and lemon juice and spread over fillets.
Top with grated cheese.
Bake in hot oven until fish... - 33.329
Fillet Au Jus
1) Rub pepper over the beef steaks, wrap with the bacon slices and secure with wooden toothpicks.
2) In a baking dish, place the steak wraps and brush with the browning sauce.
3) Cook in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, turning over halfway during... - 31.9852
Fillet Of Fish With Mustard Sauce
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini, red peppers and celery and saute for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in foil in a low oven to keep warm.
2. Add fish fillets to pan, cook for 2 minutes on each side or until... - 30.3833
1. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
2. Line large, greased muffin pans with fillets, overlapping the ends.
3. Place ball of bread stuffing in center of each.
4. Place 1/4 slice bacon on each.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Makes... - 29.1077
1. Preheat your micromate browning dish for four minutes
2. Add butter/margarine and steak, sprinkle with seasoned pepper, cover with kitchen paper and microwave for a minute and a half
3. Turn the steak over, sprinkle more seasoned... - 28.8529
Fillet Of Beef
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
With the tip of a sharp knife, cut slits in the meat and insert slivers of the garlic.
Season meat generously with salt and pepper, and set it in a shallow roasting pan just large enough to hold the meat comfortably.
Bake for 10... - 25.3978
Fillet Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. For sauce, place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sugar, and thyme. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
3. Add red wine, beef stock, and... - 0