European Meat Soup
- » Gourmet European Beef Soup
Gourmet European Beef Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet european beef soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet european beef soup recipes.
Ukrainian Cabbage Meat Soup A One Dish Meal
Ukrainian Cabbage Meat Soup is definitely a tasty One Dish Meal! A unique Soup that is simply irresistible, it is perfect for your parties or a grand dinner at home! I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Ukrainian... - 51.2294
Beef Soup With Dumplings
1) In a non-stick pan heat oil and, brown the beef on all sides.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, pour in ½ cup of water and bring to boil stirring continuously to remove the browned bits.
4) Stream the water over the... - 49.129
Chilled Consomme With Chives
Pour the stock into a large pot.
Mix together the rest of the ingredients and stir into the cold stock.
Bring slowly to the boil, stirring every 5 minutes.
As soon as the stock reaches the boiling point, reduce heat and simmer without stirring for 1 1/2... - 48.4218
1) In a flat plate place, flour mixed with paprika, salt and pepper.
2) Roll the beef in seasoned flour and coat well.
3) In a saucepan, melt dripping and sautÃ© the meat until browned on all the sides.
4) Stir in onions and garlic,... - 48.1652
Oxtail In Red Wine
1) In a large, covered, refrigerator storage bowl, rinse and place the oxtail chunks alongwith the garlic, lemon slices, onion and bay leaf.
2) Thoroughly moisten the mixture with the red wine and refrigerate, stirring occasionally.
3)... - 46.4618
Russian Sauerkraut Soup
1) In a slow cooker, put together beef, bacon, water, onions, leek, garlic, carrots, sauerkraut and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
3) Take the beef and bacon out of the soup and cut into cubes.
4) Return the meat to the soup.
5)... - 44.6199
Calico Beef Aspic
1) Take a saucepan and pour beef broth in it. Bring to a boil and then stir in gelatin until it dissolves completely.
2) Add onion, vinegar, pepper, salt and water. Chill the mixture until slightly thickened.
3) Fold in apple and celery.
4) Pour the... - 42.211