- » Gourmet European
Gourmet European Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet european recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet european recipes.
Wegmans L'edel De Cleron Cheese Fondue
If you are looking for something different to make as a Holiday appetizer, turn an old recipe into something new. Fondues are a fun way to add a European accent to your holiday party. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you this easy recipe using... - 137.184
Pan Fried Fish With Smoked Paprika Sauce
Pan fried fish with smoked paprika sauce recipe shows one thing, a gourmet dish is all about subtle flavors and simple cooking. Watch the video to see how a master piece is prepared in no time that is full of delectable flavors and is easily prepared in your... - 134.636
The perfect accompaniment to the evening tea ! One look at this video and you will have learnt how easy and quick it is to make wonderful scones - a must-have with the cup of evening tea. This comes with the option of making them just plain, giving that... - 134.025
Crusted Pork In Bloody Mary Sauce With Spatzle
All of those who enjoy eating pork should try this recipe. It's a treat to have. Besides the chef shares the secrets to make bloody mary sauce. This dish can be served with some fresh green salad. - 131.589
Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin With Caramelized Onion And Fig Relish
A simple and healthy pork tenderloin recipe with flavors of a fancy feast! This healthy pork entrée recipe is a go-to when entertaining health conscious guests. Caramelized onion, balsamic vinegar, and figs combine to create a subtly sweet topping for this... - 128.041
Tomatoey Garlicky Green Beans
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic to skillet. Sauté 5 to 6 minutes until onions are soft and just beginning to brown.
Add green beans and salt. Sauté another 5 to 6 minutes, until crisp tender. If using okra, stir... - 121.351
1. Poach Baby Spanish Octopus in red wine vinegar for 20 minutes.
2. Remove from vinegar and let cool for 10 minutes.
3. To make the marinade, blend together 4 ounces of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parsley, and 2 ounces of Lemon Juice.
4. Add the... - 119.744
Mark Hix's Chopped Duck Livers On Toast With Fried Pheasant Egg
Mark Hix is a celebrated food writer and renowned restaurateur. With 17 years experience as Head Chef at La Caprice Holdings, he has opened several restaurants in the UK since 2008. He has written many cookbooks for Quadrille, including ‘British Seasonal... - 117.184
Poached Meringue With Baked Rhubarb
Did you know you can poach a meringue? Well you can - it ends up being a light, white, fluffy treat which is perfect for topping fruit or making things like "floating islands". In this dish, I'll be making poached meringue on top of baked rhubarb - the sweet... - 114.703
Oven Roasted Thick Dublin Potato Soup
Appetizing vegetable soups are healthy and delicious simple essentials to indulge in from time to time. Here is a recipe to make Roasted Potato Soup made by roasting potatoes before using them to make the soup. Great with cheese and green onions. - 114.262
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.349
Fruity Pork Medallions
Are you fond of using fruits in your food recipes. Then here is something innovative for you to try. Marinated pork medallions cooked with apples and apricots makes an interesting dish and combines the goodness of meat with nutrition and taste of these... - 109.702
Classic Beef Steak Tartar
Beef steak tartar is another classic preparation that requires the freshest of produce and the freshest of items to make the best dish tasted! See this video and see this demo to make this classic - 108.987
Rissotto With Peas And Swiss Chard
To make the risotto with peas:
1. In a large saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
2. Add olive oil and onions, cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and mushrooms.
4. Cook until the mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Stir... - 107.806
Homemade Creme Mousseline
If you are planning to set up a layered cake for a special personal occasion, this recipe is going to be most useful for you. Crème Mousseline is the filling, which you can put between the layers and depending on your requirement you can add desired flavors... - 106.744
Christmas Homemade Cranberry Sauce
What is a Christmas meal without cranberry sauce? Do not commit a crime and serve this delicious sweet-tart ruby red sauce from a bottle or jar, at your holiday table. Watch Barry with his Christmas spirit show you how to make a gorgeous homemade cranberry... - 106.279
Halloumi Crostini Salsa
This Halloumi Crostini Salsa was fantastically good!! I don’t want to write much here, but if you’re after a light snack that’ll make you feel good, but full and doesn’t take long to make, this is it!! - 104.761
Mussels With Smoked Chipotle Sauce
Sometimes simple dishes like this mussels with smoked chipotle sauce can be turned into a gourmet meal, by the way you cook it and present it. Watch the video to see how you can twist a simple dish and make it into a high class restaurant dish. - 101.814
Brandied Blue Cheese Crostini
Your guests will think you got these from a Gourmet store. These brandied blue cheese crostinis are super easy to make and are indeed an elegant pass around appetizer or side. These will surely appeal to anyone who likes blue cheese; with a bit of a kick! - 98.2614
Seared Scottish Salmon With Parsnip Puree
Yummy time is here! In this video, Chef Jeffery Power, from Dettera in Ambler PA, makes Scottish salmon with parsnip puree, cipolini onions, celery root and apple cider emulsion. The seared salmon looks so appetizing and it makes one salivate. You've gotta... - 97.4704
One versatile dish is the favorite mashed potatoes! Goes well with a steak or with a number of other dishes! Creamy and buttery this creamed potatoes are a hit all the time. Try this recipe, so watch this video for more! - 95.1106
This mocha roulade describes one thing clearly, home cooking is not about perfect presentations, it is more about good taste, texture and the amount of love going into the dish. Watch this video recipe to see how you can impress your family and friends with... - 93.0501
Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Souffle
Here is an extraordinary sweet potato souffle to add a special touch to your Thanksgiving menu. Check out this video and create a sensational dessert for this special occasion. Surely a great way to impress your family and friends. Take a look and give it a... - 92.5443
Grilled Halloumi With Lemon
Halloumi is a Mediterranean cheese which is perfect for grilling. Robin flavors it with some lime and grills to create a perfect appetizer. You should try Halloumi if cheese is your weakness. - 91.5328
Mussels In A Cream Sauce
1. Wash the mussels well under cold running water.
2. Pull away any fibrous ‘beards’(pieces of rope that the mussels have grown on )and scrape off any barnacles that you may find on the shells of the mussels.
3. Throw away any mussels that... - 87.5133
Baked Cod In Tomato Olive Coulis
Here is an opportunity for you to learn a recipe from a professional chef. The executive chef in this video is from a famous restaurant of Iceland and he demonstrates his signature dish of fish using special sauce and spices. Watch the video now and try to... - 87.273
Brussel Sprouts With Parma And Sesame
Brussel Sprouts with Parma and Sesame is definitely one of the best ways to cook the Brussel sprouts. It is very healthy and your kids will finally eat vegetables. Watch and learn how to make this from this video. Bon Appétit! - 86.8428
Pork Fillet With Sauted Leek
1. Using a sharp knife, trim off any sinew from around the pork fillet and cut into about 2cm lengths to get six evenly sized pieces.
2. Taking one piece at a time, lay the pork flat on your board and cover with cling film.
3. Then, using a... - 73.7568
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
How often do you come across a good Stuffed Cabbage Leaves recipe? You are fortunate enough to have just hit this page and found one. Please try this recipe of Stuffed Cabbage Leaves and if you are fully satisfied, spread the taste by sharing on other social... - 53.6803
Mushroom And Tomato Pie
This is a lip smacking Mushroom And Tomato Pie recipe which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my excitement. Stop looking and just try this yummy Mushroom And Tomato Pie recipe and you'll never ask for anything else. - 52.761
Lancaster Roast Duckling
Whip up this delicious Lancaster Roast Duckling that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe for Lancaster Roast Duckling is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 51.9866
Lutece's Tart A L'orange
1. Heat oven to very hot (450°).
2. Arrange patty shells in a circle, just touching, on a floured surface. Roll out, keeping circular shape, to a 12-inch round. Fit into a 9-inch layer-cake pan with removable bottom or a 9-inch fluted quiche pan. Turn edge... - 51.9172
Split Pea Soup
This soup is typically made from dried peas. The Pea soup has been eaten since ancient times. In about 400 to 500 BC Romans and Greek started cultivating peas and this soup use to be sold on the streets of Athens. It is still popular as a part of cuisines of... - 51.7037
Buttery Sweet Garbanzo Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a food processor, process walnuts for 1 minute until finely grounded.
3. Add raisins; pulse on and off until raisins are finely chopped.
4. Add chick-peas and pulse for about 2 minutes until mixture becomes... - 51.3167
Ukrainian Cabbage Meat Soup A One Dish Meal
Ukrainian Cabbage Meat Soup is definitely a tasty One Dish Meal! A unique Soup that is simply irresistible, it is perfect for your parties or a grand dinner at home! I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Ukrainian... - 51.2294
Fruited Brown Bread
Thoroughly grease four 16-ounce fruit or vegetable cans.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; stir in cornmeal and wholewheat flour.
Add buttermilk, molasses, raisins, and candied fruits; beat well.
Divide batter equally among the 4 cans.
Cover... - 51.1959
Apple Pecan Bread Pudding
Spread pecans in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven until golden brown (8 to 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place bread cubes in a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Peel, core, and thinly slice apples; mix lightly with... - 51.1404
Apple And Raisin Pie
1. Preheat conventional oven to 450 degrees.
2. Top slices apples with lemon juice.
3. Take a bowl, add the apple, all purpose flour, sugar, nutmeg, salt and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
4. Take a 9-inch pie plate, prepare it and... - 51.011
Princess Charlotte Pudding
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly princess charlotte pudding is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 51.0031
Casbah Carrot Soup
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add the onion and ginger and stir fry for 10 minutes until the onion is wilted.
3. Add rice and curry powder.
4. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add carrots and broth.
6. Cook over high heat... - 50.9936
Honey Carrot Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine... - 50.9325
Hearts Of Palm Beet And Endive Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Place the beets in aluminum foil and wrap, about 3 to a package.
3) Place the wrappings in the middle of the oven to bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender when pierced with a skewer or knife... - 50.9075
Chicken, Bean, And Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-by-12-inch non-stick pan and combine parsley and rice in it.
3) Take a saucepan and mix broth, flour, salt, milk and pepper in it. Cook to form white sauce.
4) Add beans, chicken and mushrooms to... - 50.8144
Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice
I am in love with this Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice recipe as it brings such rave comments everytime I make it. Serve this Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice at the table today and watch it disappear in delight! - 50.7638
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf made using this recipe is an experience by itself. This Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.435
Sasha's Apple Crab Cocktail
1. In a bowl, toss diced apples in lemon juice in a bowl to prevent discoloration.
2. Drain the apples and pat them dry with paper towels.
3. In another bowl, take crabmeat.
4. Add dry apple pieces to the crabmeat.
5. Add dill, chives, salt, and... - 50.4272
Zucchini Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-9 inch round cake pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together baking powder, flour, salt,... - 50.3558
Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 9 inch square or 12x8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Place the pepper halves in boiling water for about 5 minutes or until a little softened. Set aside.
4) Take a large bowl and combine... - 50.3068
1) Remove brown skin from walnuts after soaking them in boiling water for 1 minute.
2) Process them in a liquidizer or through a nut mill to mince well and keep aside.
3) Heat oil and fat and sauté onion and celery gently in it until... - 50.3059
English Salmon Wellington
Salmon wellington,is a dish which has evolved from a classical English dish called the beef wellington. Unlike the classic, this one is simply more classier, and the pink fish makes it much more attractive. On the health aspect also, this dish scores high.... - 50.2437
Devil's Food Cake
Place the chocolate in a saucepan with the coffee, stir over a low heat until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
Leave to cool.
Butter and line three 20 cm / 8 inch sandwich tins with greaseproof , paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and... - 50.0781
Grease a 15" x 10" baking pan and line with wax paper.
Grease wax paper; set aside.
Grease 2 custard cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes.
Gradually add 2/3... - 50.0336
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 50.0281
Fava Beans With Sun Dried Tomato Oil And Pancetta On Frisee
1) Prepare sun-dried tomato oil heating olive oil till boiling point.
2) Put tomatoes in a heatproof container.
3) Transfer the hot oil over the tomatoes.
4) Keep aside for 3 to 4 days.
5) Strain the oil and reserve in a bottle.
6) Cover container... - 49.9737
1) Form the pastry into a ball and divide in half.
2) Over lightly floured surface, roll out half of pastry into an 11-inch circle.
3) Line a 9-inch pie plate, with the rolled pastry.
4) Place the pie plate in refrigerator with the remaining... - 49.933
Citrus Grape Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
2) Brush a 23 cm springform cake tin with olive oil, dust all over the pan with 1 tablespoon flour, discard any excess flour.
3) In a small pan, bring the wine to a boil, then simmer... - 49.9011
Creamy Topped Plum Pudding
1) Take a large saucepan and combine sugar, 3/4 cup water and plums in it. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
2) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until plums are softened.
3) Pour mixture in a food... - 49.8194
Cheese And Apple Charlotte
Do you think you need to frequent a restaurant for Cheese & Apple Charlotte, when you can make it at home? Whenever you try out this Cheese & Apple Charlotte, don't forget to let me know your experience while preparing and eating it . - 49.7824
Irish Oatmeal Hermits
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.spread a thin layer of the oatmeal in a flat pan and toast it in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Set it aside to cool.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy with a... - 49.7108
Cold Roast Chicken With Pate Stuffing
1. Use a clean kitchen towel to wipe the chicken clean inside out.
2. Season the inside of the chicken with a little salt.
3. Rub cut surface of lemon on the outside.
4. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C or Gas No. 5)
5. To prepare the... - 49.7014
Veal Saute With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a small mixing bowl, soak tomatoes in 1/2 cup boiling water until they soften.
2. Drain tomatoes before cooking.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
4. Add onions, mushrooms, and garlic and cook on medium-high heat for 1... - 49.6361
Chocolate Cream Pie
1) Grease a loose-bottomed cake pan of 8 inches.
2) Mix together the melted butter and finely crushed cookies till they have blended evenly.
3) Into the greased pan, spoon the crumbs and with the back of a spoon, press evenly over the bottom and... - 49.615
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 C).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, ginger powder, nutmeg powder, allspice powder and clove powder. Mix well, sieve and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 49.6118
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Grease two baking trays and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine ¼ cup unbleached flour with all the other dry ingredients and mix well. Keep aside.
4. Drain raisins and combine with remaining... - 49.4551
Christmas Brussel Sprouts
1) With a sharp knife, slit the chestnuts on the sides.
2) In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
3) Add the chestnuts and let it boil for around 20 minutes.
4) Allow to cool and take off the peels.
5) In a bowl, add potatoes... - 49.4229
Oatmeal Fudge Bars
1. In a bowl, cream shortening, sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and beat well.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt to the creamed mix, stir in oats and nuts.
3. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in butter, milk,... - 49.3944
Coffee Walnut Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, beat together butter or margarine and 1/2 of the sugar.
4) In a cup, mix together coffee, coffee liqueur... - 49.3724
Salmon Crunch Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, put together flour, salt, butter, cheddar cheese, paprika and nuts; mix until crumbly.
3. Separate 1 cup of the cheese mixture for topping.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs well.
5. Add sour... - 49.3636
Goose Breasts With Blackberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Wash, dry and clean the offal of the Goose.
3. On a meat board, and using a large jointing knife, joint and skin the bird to get 2 whole, skinless leg portions and two boneless breast portions. Trim away the... - 49.3591
Chocolate Charlotte Russe
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly chocolate charlotte russe is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 49.3413
Very Cherry Crescent Ring
Set aside five cherries for garnish.
Chop remaining cherries; place in a mixing bowl.
Add cream cheese, sugar, almond extract and pecans; beat until blended.
Unroll crescent roll dough.
Place dough together, forming one large rectangle; seal seams and... - 49.3334
Lambs' Kidneys Turbigo
1. Slice lamb-€™s kidneys; remove and discard all white cores.
2. Grill the sausages well; cut into thick slices.
3. Chop onions and mushrooms roughly.
4. In a saucepan, put together vegetables, red wine oregano or marjoram and... - 49.3283
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1. Pat the veal dry placing it between double layers of paper toweling or a kitchen towel..
2. Season the meat well on both sides, with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 325 °F
4. In a large mixing... - 49.3239
Chocolate Cherry Cake
An exotic cake combining the rich taste of chocolate and brandy with the refreshing flavour of cherries.
Butter and line a 23 cm/9 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the... - 49.3212
Swedish Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from roast.
Sprinkle salt into skillet.
Brown the meat slowly on both sides. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Cover skillet; reduce heat (220°).
Stick cloves in onions.
Add to meat along with carrots, celery, 1/3 cup water, corn syrup, and... - 49.3019
1) Thoroughly rinse the dry and fully open flowers.
2) In a large bowl, place the flowers with cold water and raisins, 2 lb. sugar and orange and lemon juice.
3) Put the campden tablet and stir well.
4) Put the lid on, and leave to rest... - 49.2397
Pumpkin Bourbon Pound Cake
Prepare Bourbon Caramel Glaze.
1. In a small heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderately low heat.
2. Stir in the brown sugar until incorporated.
3. Stir in the 3 tablespoons cream and simmer, stirring, for 3 minutes.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat in... - 49.2353
Chocolate Tunnel Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 10" tube pan.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
3) In another bowl, whip together sugar, oil and almond extract.
4) Add in the eggs, one at a time and beating... - 49.1917
1. In a large bowl, combine warm water, sugar, salt and dry yeast and mix well till sugar and yeast is completely dissolved.
2. Add eggs, butter and 2 ½ cups of flour and beat at medium speed, using an electric beater till mixture turns smooth.... - 49.1696
Port And Stilton Salad
1) In a medium skillet, add butter in oil and heat over moderate heat.
2) SautÃ© the garlic after the foam subsides for 2 minutes and then discard the garlic.
3) Add the walnuts to cook, by shaking the pan frequently, until toasted to a dark golden... - 49.1405
Beef Soup With Dumplings
1) In a non-stick pan heat oil and, brown the beef on all sides.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, pour in ½ cup of water and bring to boil stirring continuously to remove the browned bits.
4) Stream the water over the... - 49.129
1) Make Dough: In small saucepan, combine 1 cup honey, 2/3 cup sugar, and 2 tablespoons water.
2) Heat, stirring, just until sugar dissolves, but do not boil.
3) Let cool until lukewarm, about 20 minutes.
4) Add 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon peel and the... - 49.1169
Raisin-whirl Sweet Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Pour the scalded milk over salt, sugar and butter until butter melts completely, stirring occasionally.
4) Allow the mixture to turn lukewarm.
5) Add... - 49.0695
Duck Breasts With Sour Apple
1. Use a large, heavy-bottomed skillet,
2. Heat oil, over medium heat.
3. Sear the duck breast in hot pan, allowing it to brown for 5 minutes.
4. Turn, season with salt and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
5. Remove the breasts from the skillet... - 49.0684
Cranberry Pecan Bread
1. To prepare the cake pan, grease a 9 inch angle cake pan, and sprinkle ½ cup of pecans evenly on the bottom of the pan. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl combine cranberries and ¼ cup sugar and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking... - 49.0437
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease two 8 inches layer pans with waxed paper.
3. In a mixing bowl cream the shortening, add sugar gradually and cream until light and fluffy.
4. Now add the eggs one at a... - 49.0406
Molasses Sugar Cookies
1. In a bowl cream together, shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Now, add molasses, egg, and beat very well. Add flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, cloves, ginger, salt and mix well to make dough.
3. Allow the dough to chill in the... - 49.0272
Cherry Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the milk and eggs.
3) Put the bread crumbs in a mixing bowl and pour the mixture over them.
4) Add ½ cup sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon salt and stir well.
5)... - 49.0077
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Dice onion, mushrooms and carrots.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, cook onion, mushroom and garlic in low fat spread.
5. Add diced carrots and boiling water with stock cubes; cover pan and let... - 49.005
Baked Chicken Breasts With Raisin Stuffing
1. Lightly grease a shallow baking dish with
2. Preheat oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C.)
3. In a medium bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. In a small bowl, blend egg and milk together.
5. Add to bread mixture and stir to mix well.
6.... - 48.9961
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Stir in mixed vegetables and flour, and stir until blended.
3) Stream in gently stock and milk, bring to a boil.
4) Simmer until... - 48.9917
Criss Cross Peter Pan Nutty Cookies
1. In a bowl cream together, peanut butter, Margarine, brown sugar, granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Now, add vanilla, egg, and beat very well. Add flour, soda, baking powder, salt and mix well to make a dough.
3. Allow the dough to... - 48.9783
Banana Oat Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take 12 muffin cups and spray the bottom with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour in a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together oats, flour, baking powder, 1/4 cup... - 48.9694
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter, sautÃ© onions and kidney until kidneys are evenly browned.
2) Add the stock and tomato puree, and mix well.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
4) In a small bowl, blend the flour and milk... - 48.9427
Blackberry Almond Meringue Pie
Put berries in a bowl.
Mix flour with 1 cup sugar and sift over berries.
Add cinnamon, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and the butter.
Stir well and let stand for 10 minutes to draw the juice.
Stir again and pour into shell.
Bake in preheated very hot oven... - 48.9392