- » Gourmet Duck Leg
Gourmet Duck Leg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet duck leg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet duck leg recipes.
Pan Roasted Quail And Seared Foie Gras, Duck Leg Confit
RECIPE 1 - PAN ROASTED QUAIL
1. Clean quail, removing legs and wing tips.
2. Braise the leg meat and pull the meat apart.
3. Reduce braising liquor as desired for sauce.
4. Season a plump breast with salt and pepper and pan-sear in... - 112.095
You May Also Like!
Braised Duck Legs With Celery Root Puree
1. First, we need to prepare the duck legs, for that preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Meanwhile, take the duck legs and season it lightly with salt and pepper
3. Then take a skillet and heat the olive oil in it, over medium-low heat and... - 44.8693
Currant Glazed Duckling With Gourmet Stuffing
1. Wash the duckling. Pat thoroughly dry using kitchen towel
2. Sprinkle body and neck cavities evenly with salt.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Cook rice according to package directions only until thawed.
5. Preheat the oven to 325... - 47.785
Roast Wild Duck
1) Rinse the duck in cold water well and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Dredge the surface and body cavity with salt and pepper.
3) Preheat the oven to 450F.
4) Fill the duck cavity with onion, celery, carrot, and juniper berries.
5)... - 45.2526
Duck With Green Picholine Olives
1. The night before you plan to serve this dish, place a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Season the duck with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a medium cast-iron pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the... - 37.2126
Roast Duck Stuffed With Pears And Garlic
1. Using a meat scissors or a paring knife, trim excess skin and fat from around the neck and from the cavity of the duck.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large stock pot with a tight fitting lid, pour water, about 1 inch from... - 45.2615
Lemon Tagliarini With Duck Ragu
The lemon pasta really complements the savory ragu well here. In Florence we used both fine semolina and "00" flour for the pasta dough (50/50) and just yolks instead of the whole egg. I've streamlined my fresh pasta video to make it a little easier for the... - 40.0405
Remove as much fat as possible from duck.
Rinse the bird inside and out and pat dry.
Now, believe it or not, the skin of the duck must be inflated so that it will dry thoroughly.
Tie off the neck tightly with heavy twine.
Sew up the bottom cavity opening... - 33.2016
Duckling A 1 Orange
1) Fasten neck skin of duckling to back with skewers.
2) Season the inside of the duck with salt.
3) Use orange quarters, garlic and peppercorns to stuff the main cavity.
4) Fasten the cavity firmly using skewers and then tie legs and wings with... - 42.5685
Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew
Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew is a yummy soup that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 48.9117
Duck Stewed In Red Wine
1 The first day: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Remove excess fat from the legs. Skin the necks and cut them into 2-inch lengths. Remove the tips from the wings. Set legs, neck pieces, giblets, and trimmed wings aside in the... - 47.0445