- » Gourmet Dinner
Gourmet Dinner Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet dinner recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet dinner recipes.
Pot Roast Dinner
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes dinner from Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 101.699
Special Valentine Day Dinner
Check out this excellent video for steak with baked potato and cheesecake. that would add an extraspecial touch to your Valentine Day menu. The video is a must watch if you want to display your culinary skills with this simple and effortless dish. Enjoy a... - 97.8973
Gourmet Italian Dinner
This gourmet Italian dinner is every foodie's dream meal. It has everything that one can think of starting from nectarous drinks, to starters right until the scrumptious dessert. Its simply culinary heaven. Take a look at this wonderfully successful effort... - 88.6575
Grilled Dinner Du-jour
Meat, Seafood, Chicken, Scallops, Cowboy, veggies, and good times.
Intro and outro from dungeon masters guide cd. what to do with your friends frozen foods! - 72.8585
Savory Chicken Dinner
1) In a paper bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour.
2) Add the chicken and shake properly in order to coat the chicken with the seasoned flour.
3) In a heavy Dutch oven, heat the fat and brown coated chicken.
4) Add the... - 47.6948
Pork Chop And Pasta Dinner
Cook macaroni in boiling water according to package directions; drain.
Place macaroni in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2" baking dish.
In skillet brown chops in hot cooking oil, drain off excess fat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange chops over macaroni in baking... - 47.0939
Cornish Christmas Dinner For Two
1. Chop the giblets after removing them from cavities of the hens.
2. In a microwaveable casserole dish, large enough to fit the hens, add the butter.
3. Melt and heat the butter in the microwave oven for 1 minute.
4. Stir in the... - 47.018
1. Using a large sharp meat cleaver knife, split doves in half lengthwise.
2. Season flour and sprinkle generously to coat the doves.
3. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt the butter.
4. When it stops frothing, arrange the birds,... - 46.2611
Dinner Beef Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a skillet, saute the celery, onion and green pepper in shortening until soft.
3) Stir in the beef cubes, soup and seasonings.
4) Spoon the beef mixture in two pastry crusts, make vens on top
5)... - 46.0882
Steak Au Poivre Dinner
Dampen potato[es]; sprinkle with salt.
Prick with fork to allow steam to escape.
Place potato[es] on 7 1/2" plate [two 7 1/2" plates].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until almost tender, 3 to 3 1/2 min [6 to 7 min].
Brush browning sauce over both... - 45.6094
Lemon Chicken Dinner
Rub chicken breast piece[s] with margarine, paprika and lemon peel.
Place on 7 1/2" plate [two 7 1/2" plates].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until thickest part is almost done, 1 1/2 to 3 min [3 to 4 1/2 min].
Mix green pepper,... - 45.315
Pork Chop Dinner
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat water with salt and cook chicken in it until tender.
3.Once done, allow the chicken to come to room temperature and then remove its bones.
4.Slice the chicken into quarters.
5.Follow... - 45.3095
Steak 'n Potato Dinner
Cut steak in serving-size pieces.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; coat the meat with flour mixture.
In skillet, brown meat slowly in hot fat—this should take 20 to 30 minutes.
Add the broth.
Cover skillet tightly and simmer (don't boil) 30 minutes or until... - 45.0616
Boiled Cabbage Dinner
Use a pot large enough to hold all the vegetables and meat.
Cover bottom of pot with olive oil at least 1/4 cup, and maybe a little more.
Put cabbage into pot.
Add the onions, potatoes and carrots.
Add wine and water.
After adding Louisiana Hot Sauce and salt... - 44.6597
Chicken, Ham And Sausage Skillet Dinner
1) Take a large heavy skillet and heat oil in it. Brown chicken in batches, doing about 15 minutes per batch. Remove to a plate.
2) Cook sausages in the same remaining fat until brown. Remove to the same plate.
3) Remove fat from the skillet, reserving... - 44.4414
Grits 'n' Greens Dinner Bake
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a large saucepan and bring water and salt to a boil in it.
3) Gradually stir in grits, stirring constantly.
4) Cover and reduce heat. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add spinach, ham and Swiss cheese.... - 44.3644
Polish Sausage Dinner
Cut onion[s] into fourths to within 1/2 inch of bot-tom[s].
Place on 7 1/2" plate [two 7 1/2" plates].
Spread onion[s] apart slightly; top with margarine and sprinkle with parsley and garlic salt.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until almost... - 44.2703
Chicken Dinner Crepes
Saute the mushrooms in a bit of butter or oil, and set aside.
Saute the green beans just until hot.
Add the green pepper and tomato, and saute until all is tender.
Add the chicken and the mushrooms, and blend in the bechamel sauce.
Add salt and pepper.
Fill... - 43.5798
Pork And Sauerkraut Skillet Dinner
Spread flour on waxed paper and coat both sides of pork chops with flour.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and add the chops.
Brown for 3 minutes on each side, then remove the chops.
Add onion, salt and pepper to skillet and saute for 1... - 43.3273
Liver Dressed For Dinner
1. Wash the calf liver with water, remove membranes if any and chop into thin pieces.
2. In a skillet, pour oil and stir fry pepper and scallions for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to become tender.
3. Stir in the raisins and... - 42.5929
Veal Chop Dinner
Coat veal chops with flour; in large skillet brown slowly on both sides in hot shortening.
Combine Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the mixture over meat.
Cover with potato slices; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons more cheese.
Add onion... - 42.4989
Taco Dinner Salad
In 1 - qt casserole combine crumbled ground beef and onion.
Microwave at High 4 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once or twice.
Stir in catsup, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes,... - 39.8281
Prepare vegetables in large bowl.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Saute vegetables for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add bouillon cube, water and mushrooms.
Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
Stir and serve. - 39.4048
Boiled Ham Dinner
Put cottage roll in large kettle and cover with cold water.
Add bay leaf, cloves and mustard seeds.
Bring to a boil, turn, down heat, cover and simmer until nearly tender, about 3 hours.
Add onions, carrots, potatoes and turnip and continue simmering,... - 38.6973
Frankfurter Skillet Dinner
1) In butter, sauté the onions till they are golden. Add the frankfurters and cook for 5 minutes, occasionally stirring.
2) Chop the tomatoes and add to the frankfurters with liquid.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and cover the pan. Cook over... - 35.486
Chili Spaghetti Dinner For Two
In saucepan cook sausage, onion, and carrot till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato juice, kidney beans, salt, chili powder, and pepper.
Place uncooked spaghetti in a 1-quart casserole; stir in meat mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in 375Â° oven for 55... - 33.2582
Quick Frank Dinner
In a large skillet, place carrots, broth, onion and bay leaf.
Cover skillet and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle vegetables with salt.
Add franks and simmer 5 to 6 minutes longer or until tender.
Serve in skillet, spooning broth over... - 32.8877
Jox Camping Night Gourmet Dinner
Blend soups together.
In baking dish, layer blended soups, then chicken, then a little more soup, then cheese slices, more soup, broccoli spears, and rest of soup.
Cover with dressing.
Bake at 350° for 1 hr.
Enjoy - 30.1928
Cozy Dinner With Friends
Nina teaches viewers how to prepare a healthy chicken dinner for friends that's cozy and delicious. - 0
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 0
Gourmet Dinner Recipes By Category