- » Gourmet Cucumber
Gourmet Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet cucumber recipes.
Cucumber Salad With Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Cucumber salad was never so delicious and appetizing. Check out this excellent video that shares an outstanding recipe for cucumber salad with pomegranate vinaigrette. The chef here presents the recipe in such an interesting way that it would definitely... - 142.236
Greek Pork Cutlets With Cucumber Sauce
1. Cut pork into eight slices and flatten to 1 /2-inch thickness .
2. In a large plastic bag combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper and add pork.
3. Seal bag and turn to coat and... - 119.903
1. In a large bowl pour in the rice vinegar and add in the sugar substitute, dill and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Add in the cucumber and onion and toss well. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and marinade in the fridge for 120 minutes.
3. Serve... - 113.311
Kappa - Maki "kiuri"
Learn how to put together a kappa-maki or Japanese cucumber roll, as tasty as those made my sushi chefs. The Japanese delicatessen is explained in a simple and attractive way. Add this recipe to your repertoire of fabulous Japanese sushi appetizers to serve... - 101
Cucumber And Beet Gelato
A very simple way to make kids eat the food they dislike is to make them participate in cooking those dishes. This is what the chef in this video did. The chef is making cucumber and beet gelato with his kids. Watch the video to know how he does it. - 94.4574
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 50.0902
Stir Fried Pork With Cucumber
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Discard the nds of the cucumber... - 49.086
Cucumber Dill Cod Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and measure its thickness.
2. In a large skillet combine water and 1/4 teaspoon salt and add fish.
3. Bring to boiling and reduce heat.
4. With cover let it simmer until the fish just flakes when... - 47.6603
1. Pare the cucumbers and quarter them.
2. Scoop out the seeds and cut each cucumber quarter into 3-4 sticks.
3. Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it. Stir in onion and fry until it gets lightly browned.
4. Stir in tomato paste... - 47.2287
Tuna Saltine Loaf With Cucumber Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
3) In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
4) Stream in the milk and crackers and allow to stand for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Mix in tuna, celery, onion, and 1... - 47.013
Barbecued Salmon With Strawberry, Mint And Cucumber Salsa
1) In a medium portable bowl, add cucumber, green onion, mint and vinegar and mix well.
2) Seal with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep it in cooler.
3) In a separate portable container put strawberries and refrigerate. Keep it in... - 47.0086
1) In an electric blender, place cucumber, tomatoes, pimentos, onion, garlic, chives, parsley.
2) Process the mixture until smooth puree.
3) Blend in stock, oil, lemon juice and seasoning to taste, until well blended.
4) Place the cucumber mixture in... - 46.7659
Cucumber Cream With Sliced Ham
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the ham in the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are lightly golden.
2) Turn off the heat, remove the ham with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Then stir in the cucumbers... - 46.5581
Chicken Cucumber Mold
1) In a Dutch oven, place the chicken and cover it with water. Bring to a boil.
2) Add in the salt, pepper, bay leaves, carrots, onion and parsley. Cover the pan and cook over low flame for about an hour.
3) Remove the chicken, allow it to cool and... - 46.4635
1. Place the potato chips and crackers within a grease proof paper.
2. Crush them properly with the aid of a rolling pin.
3. Add some melted butter to it and mix properly.
4. Take 8 inch sized pie plates and press the mixture into it.
5. Keep them... - 46.099
Couscous Confetti Salad
1) Take a small saucepan and bring water to a boil.
2) Stir in salt and couscous. Cover and let stand until the mixture cools down to room temperature.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together cooled couscous with all the remaining salad ingredients.... - 45.9893
Herbed Cottage Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl mix together cheese, cream, cucumber, green pepper, onion, basil, pepper, and tarragon.
2) Lined 4 serving plates with the lettuce leaf.
3) Fold the cheese mixture well together.
4) Spoon the cottage cheese mixture equally on... - 45.8689
Potato Soup With Cucumbers
Peel the cucumbers and trim off ends.
Cut them first into halves lengthwise, then cut again lengthwise.
Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
Cut the cucumbers into 1/2-inch dice and reserve.
Put the potatoes and the chicken bouillon into a large heavy... - 45.6915
Herb Seared Snapper Fillet With Marinated Cucumber And Tomatoes
1. Start peeling the cucumbers and cut each in half lengthwise and into thin slices, now scrape away the seeds by using a small spoon, also slice each tomato as thin as possible
2. In a a nonreactive bowl, put the cucumbers, and add 1/2... - 45.5539
1) In a saucepan, place cucumber, stock and onion, and bring to boil.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 minutes or until cucumber is soft.
3) Remove for heat and allow to cool.
4) In an electric blender place the cucumber mixture and... - 45.2096
1) Take 6-cup ring mold and grease them with little oil.
2) Take some cold water and put gelatin.
3) Heat the water on low heat to dissolve the gelatin.
4) Take the cheeses and mayonnaise. Beat them.
5) Add gelatin to cheese mixture.
6)... - 45.1131
Salami And Cucumber Open Sandwich
Are you looking for a yummy Salami And Cucumber Open Sandwich recipe? The popular European dish which is served as Appetizer, is sure to tickle your taste buds. Delicious dish can be made within not more than 15 minutes. A good way to use up cucumber is to... - 45.0554
Put all ingredients except salt, pepper and lemon slices into glass of blender and whirl until smooth.
Pour into saucepan and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serve hot with a thin slice of lemon on top of each serving.
... - 44.953
Cucumber Hummus Tortilla Pizza
To make the hummus: In a blender or food processor, combine the onion, cucumber, chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and salt.
Process for 3 minutes, or until smooth.
To make the pizza: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat both sides of the tortillas with... - 44.8063
1. To prepare the cucumber cut it in half lengthwise.
2. To remove seeds run a teaspoon down the center and scrape through.
3. Dice and drain in a strainer for at least 1 hour.
4. In a bowl mix cream cheese, garlic salt, worcestershire... - 44.7425
Cucumber With Shrimp And Mushrooms
1) Wash cucumber and cut it into 1/2-inch pieces. Do not peel it unless waxed.
2) Trim mushrooms. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3) Cook cucumber in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
4) Rinse in cold water and drain in a... - 44.65
1. Wash and dry cucumbers.
2. In a crock or jar, arrange the cucumbers.
3. In a saucepan, take water and salt.
4. Bring it to a boil. Keep it aside to cool.
5. Add vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, mustard seed and pickling spice.
6. Pour it over the... - 44.5453
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
2. Grease a baking dish large enough to hold salmon in a single layer, place salmon steaks in and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grating peel from lemon reserve for sauce, cut lemon into thin slices and... - 44.4832
Chinese Cucumber Submarines
1) Preheat the oven to 160° F (70° C).
2) Cut one end of each cucumber, scoop out the central seed core and keep the other end closed.
3) In a mixing bowl, thoroughly blend the veal, egg, ham, mushrooms, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1... - 44.4231
Chilled Shrimp And Cucumber Soup
Toss chopped cucumbers with the vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Rinse the shrimp and pat them dry.
Melt the butter in a small skillet.
Add shrimp, raise the heat, and toss until they turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove them with... - 44.3944
Gourmet Cucumber Soup
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook onion until it begins to soften; do not brown.
Add the large sliced cucumber and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
Add broth and snipped dill; simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until cucumber is very tender.
Soften... - 44.3166
Kerala Pineapple Beef Curry With Cucumber Raita
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the grated cucumber, salt, pepper and coriander together and refrigerate until chilled.
2) Soak the rice in cold water for 10 minutes, then drain and rinse under cold running water.
3) In a saucepan, add the rice, 4 cups cold... - 44.2351
Creamed Cucumber Soup
Try out this Creamed Cucumber Soup for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! In my view, to call yourself a chef, you need to have a personal recipe of Creamed Cucumber Soup, just like I do. - 44.0685
Cucumber In Sour Cream
1) Peel the cucumber and remove seeds.
2) Cut it into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a small, heavy-bottomed pan add flour, salt, sugar, and mustard with 1 tablespoon of water.
4) Cook on low heat, stirring till well blended.
5) Mix vinegar and... - 43.8537
Molded Cucumber Salad
1) In a medium bowl, mix the gelatin in boiling water, until dissolved and allow to cool.
2) In another bowl, mix the cucumber, onion and cottage cheese together.
3) In a large bowl, blend the cucumber mixture with the mayonnaise-type salad dressing... - 43.4278
Crisp Bread And Butter Pickles
Slice cucumbers into paper-thin slices, leaving the peel on.
Slice onions into thin rings.
Cut peppers into thin rings or strips.
Dissolve coarse salt in the water and pour over the sliced vegetables.
Put some ice on top of cucumbers.
Use about 1 quart... - 43.2426
Indian Style Cucumber Raita
1. Take a non-stick frying pan and place it on low heat.
2. Pour cumin in the pan, allow it to be hot; meanwhile stir constantly so that it should not be burned.
3. Take a large bowl and mix in it cucumbers, yogurt, coriander, scallions and... - 43.1005
Sweet Cucumber Relish
1) In a crock or glass bowl, place the sliced cucumbers and mix thoroughly with salt.
2) Allow the cucumbers to stand overnight in the refrigerator; drain thoroughly.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the cucumbers with... - 42.6429
Turkish Cucumber Salad Cacik
Slice cucumber quarters 1/8" thick and drain on paper toweling.
Beat dressing ingredients until creamy, add cucumbers, and toss well to mix.
Cover and chill several hours.
Toss again, serve in small bowls or, if you prefer, crisp lettuce cups. - 42.5366
Mushroom And Cucumber Salad
1. Dice cucumber.
2. Thinly slice mushrooms.
3. Finely chop shallots.
4. In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients with cucumber, mushrooms and shallot.
5. Refrigerate salad for overnight.
6. Serve chilled Mushroom And... - 42.3978
Olive Oil Cucumber Onion Pickle
Thinly slice unpeeled washed cucumbers and peeled onions into crock or large bowl, sprinkling each layer generously with salt.
Let stand overnight.
Drain, and rinse with cold water.
Bring remaining ingredients except oil to boil.
Add vegetables... - 42.2823
Cod Fillets With Cucumber Dill Sauce
Puree cucumber, dill, onions, salt and yogurt in blender.
Pour into small bowl.
Arrange fish on roasting rack.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily, rearranging after half... - 41.6451
Radish And Cucumber Salad
1) Trim cucumber and slice it lengthwise. Seed the halves with the help of a small spoon.
2) Peel one cucumber half and leave the other one unpeeled. Slice both in crescents of 1/2 inch thickness.
3) Take a colander and place cucumber... - 41.5346
Curried Haddock Salad
Mix together curry powder and finely chopped onion.
Fry in butter until soft.
Put onion, curry powder and chopped apple into mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
Arrange on lettuce leaves and pour over curried mayonnaise sauce.
Garnish with watercress,... - 41.1703
Tuna Cucumber Canapes
1. Take tuna fish and drain them. Flake them and combine with salt, red pepper, mayonnaise, horseradish, onion and mustard.
2. Score and peel the cucumber with tines of fork and thinly slice them.
3. For making each canapé, position the cucumber slice... - 41.0935
Beets And Cucumber Borscht
Cut beets into halves.
Place them in a soup pot with the 10 cups cold water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer partially covered until beets are tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Skim foam from cooking liquid as necessary.
Remove beets from cooking liquid... - 41.0317
1. Peel cucumber and cut into slices.
2. In a bowl or saucepan, soak cucumber slices in water and a teaspoon of lemon juice for an hour.
3. Drain and keep in a bowl; add vinegar.
4. Add remaining lemon juice, apple juice, diced pepper and Sweet... - 41.027
Creamy Cucumber Soup
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine the soup, milk, cucumber, green pepper, olives and hot sauce together and process for about 2 minutes.
2) Add the lemon juice and sour cream to the concoction and stir well.
3) Chill mixture for the... - 40.9114
Stuffed Cucumber Rings
1) Peel the cucumbers and cut then into rings which are about 1 ½-2 inches thick. Scoop out all the seeds.
2) Grease a large ovenproof dish. Arrange the cucumber rings in it in a single layer.
3) Trim the mushrooms. Coarsely chop them.
4) Dice... - 40.7169
Salmon Steaks In Cucumber Sauce
1. Prepare a sauce by combining ingredients such as dairy sour cream, cucumber, sugar, vinegar, horseradish, salt and ground red pepper.
2. Take a 1 ½ -quart glass baking dish and spread the salmon steaks over it in alternating thick and thin ends.... - 40.2867
Cucumbers In Sour Cream Dressing
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine sour cream, soup, onion, pickle, pepper, cucumbers and radishes.
2) Blend all the ingredients nicely and refrigerate.
3) Line a salad bowl with lettuce and spoon out the chilled salad on it. Garnish with... - 39.7959
Orange Roughy With Cucumber Relish
1. Reserving 8 orange sections for garnish coarsely chop the remaining sections and combine with cucumber, vinegar, onion and dill.
2. Spray broiler pan using cooking spray and place fish on pan.
3. Over each fillet spoon 1 tablespoon liquid from... - 39.5171
Bebo's Cool Cucumber Crunch Salad
Crisp thin neat slices of cucumber tossed with robust flavours like soy and wine vinegar. Toasted sesame seeds add to the crunch of this exciting salad which can be made part of our daily meal plan. - 39.4663
Cucumber Salad With Sour Cream
1. Run the tines of a fork down, lengthwise, around each cucumber to give a ridged effect
2. Then slice them thinly into a bowl.
3. In a small bowl combine the cream, vinegar, chives and seasonings and whisk until well blended.
4. Pour this dressing... - 39.3302
Poached Fish With Cucumber And Dill Sauce
Mix all well and chill
Roll the fillets like a small jelly roll.
Put into your frying pan the following: 1 inch of soup stock, wine, the lemon juice, and vinegar (to help keep the fish firm).
Bring the stock to a boil, turn to a light simmer, add the fish... - 38.9069
Brandade With A Collard Of Cucumber
1. Put the fish in a large, shallow heatproof dish or plate. Pour over the white wine and oil and cover loosely with cling film.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes, turning the dish halfway through cooking time.
3. Peel the potatoes, cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch)... - 38.621
Cold Yogurt And Cucumber Soup
Put cucumber and stock in a saucepan and simmer until the cucumber is just tender.
Combine the garlic, yogurt, lemon juice and coriander.
Stir into the chilled soup with iced water.
Serve topped with lemon slices and sprinkled with chopped walnuts. - 38.2782
1) Follow the package direction to combine dressing mix, vinegar, water and oil.
2) Take a bowl; place cucumbers in it and season with salt.
3) Keep aside for an hour and drain well.
4) Take a bowl and mix together cucumbers and onion in it.
5) Mix in... - 37.3537
Tomato And Cucumber On Rye
1. In a bowl combine tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, green onions and celery.
2. To make dressing, combine vinegar, oil, mustard, chili and black pepper to taste in a screw top jar. Shake well to combine and pour over tomato salad.
3. Divide watercress... - 37.1951
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.0423
Cucumber Au Gratin
1) Peel cucumbers and make into 3-inch pieces.
2) Preheat oven at 400° F
3) Boil salted water and cook cucumber for 10 minutes. Drain and dry.
4) Butter ovenproof dish and layer cucumber at the base.
5) Sprinkle third of the cheese.... - 36.8011
Sweet And Sour Cucumbers
1) Rinse the Kirbys cucumber or peel the regular cucumber.
2) Slice the cucumbers using the slicer.
3) Cut the scallions in thin slices.
4) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, water and sugar,
5) Lightly fold in the cucumber and scallions.
6)... - 36.7905
Cucumber Jello is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Cucumber Jello effortlessly in minutes and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 36.213
Pineapple Cucumber Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Heat pineapple juice to boiling; add softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add lemon juice and non-caloric sweetener.
Chill till partially set; fold in pineapple and cucumber.
Turn into... - 36.2065
Cold Beet Cucumber Soup With Hot Pasta
1. Dice two tablespoons cucumber; refrigerate and reserve. Cut remaining cucumber into chunks.
2. In food processor, combine cucumber chunks, beets, beet juice, buttermilk, dill, lime juice and salt; process until smooth. Transfer to large bowl; cover and... - 35.6948
Chilled Cucumber Soup
Place the yogurt in a bowl.
Peel and grate the cucumber.
Mix the yogurt and grated cucumber, cover and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
The day, add the salt and pepper, pour in the buttermilk and the stock and mix well.
Shell the egg and chop... - 35.0574
1. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat.
2. Toss the courgettes in the oil.
3. Cook the courgettes on the griddle in batches, for 1-2 minutes each side or until charred. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Toss the courgette slices with the lemon juice and... - 35.0521
Butter Fried Cucumbers
Peel the cucumbers and slice them 1/2-inch (1.5-cm) thick.
Dry the slices by wrapping them in absorbent paper for a few minutes.
Then shake in a bag containing the flour, salt and curry powder.
Place the butter in a large frying pan and melt it.
Add the... - 34.3593
Chilled Oysters With A Cucumber Mint Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints together and set aside for at least 15 to 20 minutes
2. In a serving dish, pour the mixture
3. Serve the mixture as a dipping sauce with the chilled oysters - 34.0339
Cool As A Cucumber Soup
1. Into a blender blend adding all ingredients only until cucumber is finely chopped, not smooth.
2. Let it chill for one to two hours.
3. Garnish with a chopped cucumber and cilantro and serve. - 33.9414
1) Take all the ingredients and mix them well.
2) Chill them before serving
3) Serve the dill sauce in 12 individual serving bowls. - 33.576
Smoked Trout & Cucumber Open Sandwiches
1. Flake the fish into a large bowl, then stir in the quark and horseradish sauce to taste. Season with black pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
2. Toast the bread, then top each piece with cucumber slices and watercress. Spoon half the trout pate on top of... - 33.3673
Yogurt Cucumber Raita
In a medium size bowl, mash the garlic with a little salt to create a paste, then stir in the yogurt and mix well.
Add the cucumber, tomato, mint, parsley, and salt and pepper and blend.
Adjust the seasonings, if necessary.
Refrigerate until needed. - 33.3537
Cucumber Yogurt Mint Soup
1. Peel cucumber; cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and discard. Cut the cucumber into 1/2-inch-thick slices (1 1/2 cups).
2. In a blender container or food processor combine cucumber, yogurt, lime juice, honey, cumin, and salt. Cover and blend or... - 33.2357
Cold Cucumber Soup
1. Place all ingredients in container of electric blender. Run until mixture is smooth.
2. Chill for several hours before serving. - 33.1593
Moroccan Chicken With Cucumber Melon Relish
1. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together the lemon juice, oil, garlic, gingerroot, cumin, coriander, salt, cinnamon, paprika, red pepper, and black pepper. Place chicken into 2 large plastic bags set in 2 large bowls. Pour half of the marinade over... - 32.8731
Stuffed Cucumber Wheels
1) Take a bowl and fill the cucumber tube with the cheesy stuffing by pressing downwards in order to avoid formation of air bubbles inside.
2) Refrigerate for several hours with the cover on.
3) Make uniform slices with each one almost equal to Â½... - 32.5332
Seaweed And Cucumber Salad With Rice Wine Vinegar Dressing
1. Place the seaweed in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to stand for 15-20 minutes to soften.
2. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways, then slice it very thinly into half moons. Drain the seaweed and roughly chop any large pieces. Put the chopped... - 32.4759
1. Slice 2 unpeeled cucumbers paper-thin and place in cold water for 1 hour and drain well.
2. In a saucepan combine all ingredients and boil until the pickles are transparent.
3. Remove spice bag and chill in liquid for one or two hours.
4.... - 32.3849
Sea Dream Salad
1. In two and a quarter cups of water, dissolve the gelatin; when partly congealed, whip to a fluffy consistency
2. Add onion, salt, cucumber and four tablespoons of water into the mixture, add to the mould and refrigerate till set
3. For the sour... - 31.84
Peel and cut the cucumbers into thin slices.
Mix with the yellow onion.
Bring to a boil the sugar, water, white vinegar, and dill.
Pour over the cucumber and onion, and chill. - 30.8007
Oriental Cucumber Salad
Place cucumber slices in a large, shallow bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over cucumbers.
Toss well, cover, and chill several hours, tossing occasionally so all cucumber slices are marinated.
Serve cold. - 30.6137
Cucumber Cream Dressing
1. Take a bowl and mix the vinegar, cucumber and sugar.
2. Fold the mixture into the whipped cream.
3. Serve with any salad dish of your choice. - 30.1865
Minty Cucumber Salad
Cut cucumber halves crosswise into crescents.
Toss them in a bowl with the mint, parsley and orange rind.
Whisk oil, vinegar and sugar together in a small bowl and pour over salad.
Cover salad and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Toss again before serving... - 30.0125
Beef And Cucumber Tidbits
1. Take 1-quart glass bowl and add cream cheese to it. Microwave the cheese in oven for about half an hour to one hour at medium temperature until it melts down completely.
2. Stir in cucumber, onion, radish and salt.
3. Spoon the mixture over cold... - 29.664
Cucumber Radish Remoulade
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, and wasabi paste. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cucumbers, radishes, and chives. Gently fold in the mayonnaise mixture and season with more salt and... - 29.5064
Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for about fifteen seconds. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Optional: Freeze two watermelon chunks and place them inside the glass. Garnish with a cucumber slice and a sprig of mint.... - 28.9729
Cucumber Melon Relish
1. In a large bowl combine the chopped cantaloupe, honeydew melon, cucumber, and green onions. In a small bowl combine the lemon juice, snipped mint, and honey; mix well. Pour the honey mixture over melon mixture, tossing gendy to coat. Cover and chill relish... - 28.1037
Gourmet Cucumber Sauce
1. Combine all sauce ingredients in small glass mixing bowl. Microwave 4 minutes on med.high (Roast). Stir and continue microwaving 2 to 4 minutes on med.high (Roast).
2. Stir sauce and let stand 3 minutes before serving. Pour sauce over fish. - 27.4183
1. Wash and slice the cucumber paper-thin. Pare first, or leave green on.
2. Soak 20 minutes in salted ice water. Drain thoroughly.
3. Mix the onion juice with the French Dressing. Pour over the cucumber. Stir to mix. Sprinkle with black pepper. - 27.3352
Microwave Cucumber Sauce
1 Combine all sauce ingredients in small glass mixing bowl. Microwave 4 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Stir and continue microwaving 2 to 4 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH).
2 Stir sauce and let stand 3 minutes before serving. Pour sauce over fish. 6 to 8 Servings - 27.2823
Gourmet Cucumber Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; add remaining ingredients.
Chill until firm. - 26.5616
Proceed as in Peas and Egg Soup using pork and cucumbers in place of eggs and peas. - 20.006