- » Gourmet Cream Truffle
Gourmet Cream Truffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet cream truffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet cream truffle recipes.
Chocolate Truffle Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees centigrade. Grease well and line a 9-inch round cake tin.
2. In a large heatproof bowl, add eggs and sugar and set over a saucepan of simmering water. Whisk until thick enough to leave a trail when the whisk is... - 46.975
Nestle After Eight Truffles
1. Take a medium bowl and add mints and chocolate.
2. Take a small saucepan and add cream and gently boil it.
3. Spoon over chocolate mixture and keep it for a minute and stir them until smooth.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 15-20... - 38.0535
Mocha Chocolate Truffle Cake
Here is a heavenly dessert that would make you happy as ever. See this video where Betty demonstrates how to make mocha chocolate truffle cake. The video is presented in such a simple and interesting manner that you would be able to prepare the same in your... - 126.918
Sauteed Breast Of Chicken With Foie Gras And Truffle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Sauté the truffles for a short time with 2 tablespoons of the oil
3. Deglaze the pan with Madeira and reduce by half over medium-high heat.
4. Add 3/4 cup of the stock and reduce by half in quantity... - 45.8136
Decadent Vegan Truffles
1. Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it on HIGH in 30 second intervals (just
2 to 3 should suffice), stirring vigorously between intervals, until the chocolate has just melted and is
smooth. Be careful not to overheat the chocolate,... - 33.2779
1) In top of double boiler, melt the chocolate over water hot, not boiling.
2) Remove the bowl from heat and blend in cream, marzipan or almond paste and almond extract.
3) Whisk until well mixed. Remove 3 tablespoons of each decoration on wax... - 35.4738
Chocolate Swiss Roll With Truffles
Butter and line a 23 x 33 cm / 9 x 13 inch Swiss roll tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar in a mixing bowl until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift the... - 46.3816
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Thinly slice 2/3 pound of the pork fat and then grind 1/8 pound each of the pork shoulder, pork fat, veal, ham and tongue together thrice.
3) In two 1 1/2-quart molds or a 3-quart mold, lay rest of the... - 44.9374
Chocolate Truffle Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Heat the milk and chocolate over moderate-low heat in a saucepan. Stir well till blended.
3) Combine together the sugar, cornstarch and salt in a bowl.
4) Beat the egg till they are just... - 44.0822
Hollyhock House Mushrooms And Chicken Barrister Style
Melt butter in saucepan.
Mix cornstarch and flour; add to butter; stir until blended.
Add chicken bouillon and cream.
Add seasonings and heat to boiling point, stirring constantly.
Add chicken, mushrooms, pimientos, a shredded truffle if desired, and... - 36.7234
Galantine Of Turkey
1) Bone the turkey, remove the meat, leaving a shell and reserve the shell and the meat. Make broth with the bones.
2) Cube the meat from the drumsticks and breast in 1/3 inch pieces.
3) Grind rest of the turkey meat, lean pork and turkey together and... - 47.0625
King's Point Pate
Remove rind from salt pork and tough membranes from chicken livers, pork, and veal.
Cut all the meats into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place salt pork in a pan, cover with boiling water, and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes, drain, and add to the livers, pork,... - 45.4677
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a food processor, process the raw mushrooms until pureed.
3) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter over a low heat, until they are almost dry.
4) In a bowl, stir almost all the grated... - 44.9964
Fine Liver Pate
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 3-quart mold, apply the rendered chicken or pork fat.
3) In an electric blender, puree of the livers, eggs, cognac and cream. Gradually add a little diced fat, onion and flour while blending.
4) Mix... - 44.8446
Stuffed Eggs In Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F (170° C).
2) In a saucepan, saute the ham, onion and shallots in half of the butter in a saucepan.
3) Stir in the wine and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half in volume.
4) In another pan, melt... - 44.2679
Here is a no bake foipra cake recipe with layers of crust, praline, butter cream and chocolate glaze. Watch this impressive video this shares an amazing recipe for a delicious cake. Surprise your guests with this amazing dessert next time. Go for it... - 98.6462
Millefeuille De Pommes De Terre Et Navets Au Foie Gras Avec Girolles
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
2. Wash the chervil and discard the larger stems.
3. Peel and grate the potatoes finely. Run under cold water, drain and pat dry.
4. Peel the turnips and grate them finely. Mix with the potatoes in a bowl and add... - 48.3502