- » Gourmet Cranberry Sauce
Gourmet Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet cranberry sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet cranberry sauce recipes.
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Christmas Homemade Cranberry Sauce
What is a Christmas meal without cranberry sauce? Do not commit a crime and serve this delicious sweet-tart ruby red sauce from a bottle or jar, at your holiday table. Watch Barry with his Christmas spirit show you how to make a gorgeous homemade cranberry... - 106.279
Real Texas Cinnamon Basil Baked Cranberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients very well, until the cranberries are coated.
3. In a Pyrex baking dish, put the cranberries mixture. Bake at 350 F in a pre heated oven, until the cranberries are... - 90.4076
Lamb In Gingered Cranberry Sauce
1.Cut small pieces of fat from lamb and put it in the skillet to grease it well.
2.Put lamb cubes in greased skillet and heat until brown.
3.Drain extra fat.
4.Put Season All, pepper, onions, MSG, garlic powder, tomato paste, wine and water to... - 48.9003
Brown Rice Pancakes With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine flours, baking powder and salt in it. Stir in rice.
2) In another bowl mix milk and lemon juice. Beat in egg yolks and blend well.
3) Pour the egg and milk mixture into the dry ingredients to form batter.
4)... - 46.9955
Holiday Glaze And Sauce
1. In a 4 cup measure, combine all glaze ingredients.
2. Cook on High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; stir once.
3. Cut ham in diamond design and piece cloves.
4. Reserve 1/3 of the glaze for basting.
5. Save the rest for sauce.
6. In 2-cup... - 46.6903
Turkey Skewers With Cranberry Ginger Sauce
Juice orange and coarsely chop up remaining fruit, including rind.
Combine juice, chopped orange, soy sauce, water and ginger in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add turkey; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours,... - 45.8892
Chicken Thighs With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and add the barbeque sauce, garlic and cranberry juice cocktail to it, stirring to combine properly.
2) Add the chicken and coat it on both sides.
3) Refrigerate with the cover on... - 45.6383
Cranberry Sauce Chicken
1) Add salt and pepper to chicken pieces and leave aside for 5 minutes.
2) Take a casserole and heat salad oil in it for 30 seconds.
3) Fry the chicken in the preheated casserole till browned.
4) Mix cranberry sauce, sugar, lime juice,... - 45.1449
Chicken Cutlets With Fresh Cranberry Sauce
1. Trim excess fat off the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Cut into 3, each breast half, pound and toss in flour.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the floured chicken breast cutlets until thoroughly cooked. Remove... - 43.536
Cranberry Chutney With Cider Vinegar
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together water, sugar, brown sugar and grated orange rind in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Add vinegar, apples, salt, ground ginger, mace, curry powder and... - 43.1542
1) In a bowl, blend the cornstarch in water until dissolved.
2) In a medium saucepan, pour the mixture, then stir in the cranberries, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
3) Stir in the apples, then stir continuously and bring to a boil.
4) Simmer over a... - 43.0994
Cranberry Cottage Cake With Lemon Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
3) In a different bowl, stir together the egg, milk, oil and extract.
4) Into the flour mixture, pour the milk... - 41.2518
Fresh Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
1) Take a medium size saucepan and combine together sugar, water and cranberries in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and cook for about 7-10 minutes or until the skin of cranberry pops.
4) Add orange rind.
5) Mesh the berries a... - 36.7197
Fresh Fruits With Cranberry Yogurt Sauce
1. Divide baby greens and pineapple evenly among salad plates. Peel and thinly slice kiwifruit and banana; add to salad plates. Remove rind from cantaloupe; slice cantaloupe and add to other fruits.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, remove peel from orange. Cut... - 36.3796
Foamy Cranberry Sauce
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add beaten egg yolk, cranberry juice and orange rind.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg white just before serving.
Makes 1 1/2 cups. - 29.0044