- » Gourmet Cookies Bar
Gourmet Cookies Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet cookies bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet cookies bar recipes.
Magic Cookie Bars
1. In a 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven at 200 degrees centigrade. Sprinkle cracker crumbs over it, and pour condensed milk over the crumbs evenly.
2. Add chocolate morsels, flaked coconut and nuts evenly over the mixture in the pan and... - 38.494
Solo Prune Bars
1. In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, salt. Add butter and mix with fingers until it resembles coarse crumbs.
2. Add coconut and nut to the crumbly mixture.
3. Into a greased 9x13-inch, put 3/4th of the coconut mixture evenly.
4.... - 44.7365
Peanut Butter Nougat Bars
1. On a double boiler, melt butterscotch, peanut butter, butter, marshmallows and salt, stir constantly until smooth.
2. In a 9x13x2-inch pan, mix popped corn and granola, toss well and press into the pan tightly, chill for 30 min.
3. On a double... - 45.2821
Spiced Molasses Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour and ground spices.
2. In another bowl, cream together shortening, egg, molasses and sugar, until light and fluffy. Add the flour with spices and blend well. Add in prunes and coconut and mix to a dough, chill for 30... - 45.6973
Oatmeal Fudge Bars
1. In a bowl, cream shortening, sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and beat well.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt to the creamed mix, stir in oats and nuts.
3. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in butter, milk,... - 49.3944
Butterscotch Bars With Brown Sugar Meringue Topping
1. Place the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch by 13-inch by 2-inch pan with foil, shiny side up, and coat with vegetable spray. Line a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil.
2. To make the... - 39.5175
Festive Fudge Filled Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, nuts, sugar, baking soda, salt and mix well.
2. Now, add melted margarine and mix until the mix resembles coarse crumbs.
3. In a saucepan, melt shortening, add half of the chocolate candies and mix until smooth... - 48.2707
Land O Lakes Lemon Butter Snow Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together sweet cream butter, 1 1/3 cup flour, ¼ cup sugar and beat until it resemble coarse crumbs.
2. In another bowl, mix eggs, 2 tablespoons flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon juice and beat until well mixed.
3. Into... - 47.4472
Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars
1. In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add beaten eggs one at a time and beat well.
2. Add mixed together flour, baking powder, salt to the creamed mixture and mix well. Add chocolate morsels and mix well.
3.... - 40.8738
Jolly Time Rocky Road Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
1. In saucepan, add corn syrup and butter and boil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter chips and peanut butter until smooth.
3. In a bowl put the popcorn and raisins and pour the peanut butter mixture on top... - 49.2942
Banana Chocolate Chip Bars
1. In a bowl, cream together sugar and butter until light and fluffy, add banana and vanilla.
2. Add mixed together, flour, wheat germ, baking soda, salt and stir well. Add chocolate chips and ½ cup almonds and fold well.
3. In a... - 47.6162
Land O Lakes Merry Cherry Cheesecake Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together sweet cream butter, flour, brown sugar and beat until it resemble coarse crumbs.
2. In another bowl, mix egg, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and beat until well mixed. Stir in chopped cherries.
3. Into a... - 45.4146
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Make Cookie Crust: In small bowl, with wooden spoon, cream butter with sugar until fluffy. With hands, work in flour until mixture is smooth.
3. Pat into bottom of an ungreased 9-by-9-by-l 3/4-inch pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 40.6144
Layer Bar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In 13x9x2-inch baking pan melt butter or margarine and sprinkle crumbs evenly.
3. Layer with chocolate and butterscotch pieces, flaked coconut and walnuts and pour sweetened condensed milk over all.
4. Bake... - 42.0416
Try this delicious version of Lemon Bars recipe. I am sure, once you taste this mouth-watering Lemon Bars, you'll love to share it with your friends and family! - 36.7364
Orange Flavor Coconut Chews
1. In a bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar, instant orange breakfast drink and blend well. Add egg, water and beat until smooth.
2. Now, add flour, baking powder, salt and add the creamed butter mixture into the flour mix. Stir... - 47.2603
Linzer With Love
1. In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In second medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter until smooth. Beat in oil until well blended. Beat in granulated sugar and lemon zest, until light. Beat in... - 34.923
Toffee Cheesecake Bars
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter or margarine and sugar and beat with an electric beater until well creamed.
4. Add the... - 48.4659
Marbled Brownie Bars
1. You will need to start by preheating the oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly grease and flour a 151/2 x 101/2 x 1 inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
4. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat together... - 46.2006
Toffee Crunch Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together, butter, brown sugar, then add egg, vanilla and cream them further till light and fluffy.
2. Add sifted together, flour, salt, baking soda, chopped toffee, chopped pecan nuts to the creamed mixture and mix... - 43.2843
Fresh Fruit Bars
1) Cut refrigerated sugar cookie dough into thick slices.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
3) Take baking pan, arrange the cookie dough, and bake for 12 minutes.
4) Let it cool.
5) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar and... - 42.4759
Two Tone Bites
1. On a double boiler, melt butterscotch, butter and add water, stir until mixture is smooth. Add nuts and mix well.
2. On another double boiler, melt chocolate chips, add corn syrup and water, stir until mixture is smooth.
3. Into a... - 42.4568
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a blender add 5 cups of oatmeal and blend to make a fine powder.
3. In a bowl cream the butter and both sugars and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl add eggs, vanilla, flour, oatmeal, salt, baking... - 48.7246
Mix and press into 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
While cookies are hot spread 1 package melted chocolate chips on top and 1 cup chopped nuts on top of chocolate chips.
Cut into squares. - 24.067
Honey Date Snacks
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar, butter, honey and heat until mixture is smooth.
2. In a bowl, mix puffed rice and chopped dates, add the butter and honey warm mixture and mix well until blended.
3. Into a greased 8-inch square pan, pour the... - 37.2755
Chewy Apricot Squares
1. On a double boiler, melt chocolate squares and transfer to a bowl.
2. To the melted chocolate, add apricots, cereal, raisins, marshmallows and fold gently .
3. Into a greased 8-inch square pan, pour the apricot mixture evenly.
4. Chill... - 37.8524
Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches
1. In a saucepan, mix butterscotch, peanut butter and heat until mixture is smooth. Add rice ceral and fold well.
2. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in sugar, butter, water to chocolate and mix well until smooth.
... - 43.9685
Butter Ball Chiffons
Butter Ball Chiffons is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Butter Ball Chiffons is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 45.1385
Chocolate Almond Honey
1. In a bowl, mix together cracker crumbs, condensed milk, honey, orange juice, orange rind and mix well.
2. Now, add chocolate chips, chopped almonds and mix well.
3. Into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan, pour the mixture.
4. In a... - 43.531
1. In a saucepan, add corn syrup, heat and cook stirring frequently until it boils. Remove form heat.
2. Add peanut butter, cereal and stir well.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave and melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips, stirring occasionally until... - 42.8493
Peanutty Chocolate Surprises
1. In a bowl cream, peanut butter, butter, sugar until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, beat eggs well until fluffy.
3. In another bowl mix, flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and add gradually to the egg mixture, also add the creamed... - 45.3842
An Ice Cream Mix In Party
An Ice Cream Mix In Party! The perfect dessert for your kids birthday parties! I love this yummy ice cream and its toppings and rarely ever pass a chance to prepare and indulge in them, Try the Ice Cream Mix In Party recipe! - 27.5731
Mega Chocolate Bacon Brownies
Chocolate Bacon Brownies? Now doesn’t that sound weird? A weird combination of ingredients can create something fantastically delicious. Watch Barry in his kitchen as he makes enormous chocolate brownies with caramelized bacon bits inside them! It is sweet... - 116.041
Double Chocolate Espresso Brownies
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Line the pan with aluminum foil, keeping extra to extend over short sides of pan and tucking overlapping ends under rim. Lightly grease foil with cooking oil or... - 46.3074
Cafe Cream Cheese Brownies
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. In a small saucepan, break the chocolates into pieces and add the butter.
4. Place over low flame and allow the chocolate to... - 44.7677
Line a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with lady-fingers.
Fold Heath bars into whipped cream.
Place over ladyfingers and refrigerate 24 hours in advance.
Cut in serving pieces. - 20.0342
Dinner Party Recipes : 28 Minute Italian
Rebecca Brand shows how to make classic Italian dishes in this TV Episode. Italian dinners like a Lasagna is easy and inexpensive with Rebecca's classic recipe.Having a dinner party? Make asparagus wrapped with prosciutto, drizzle with basalmic vinegar and... - 0