- » Gourmet Coleslaw
Gourmet Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet coleslaw recipes.
Caraway Coleslaw With Creamy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine shredded cabbage and grated onions.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar sugar, caraway seeds and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients until well amalgamated.
4. Add... - 47.1125
Sweet Potato Falafels With Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Oil a baking sheet and set aside
3. Microwave the sweet potatoes whole for 8-6 minutes until they are soft.
4. Set them aside to cool a little. Peel them and set aside for later
5. In a... - 44.8459
1. Shred cabbage finely.
2. Grate carrot.
3. Chop onion.
4. In a medium bowl, toss vegetables with salad dressing.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Refrigerate salad until chill.
7. Serve chilled Coleslaw... - 43.3415
1) In a large mixing bowl,mix together cabbage, apple, green onions, chives, sour cream, blue cheese, mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice and dill.
2) Add required paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Chill covered with lid for several hours... - 42.7553
Apple Pineapple Coleslaw
1) Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except a few apple slices and parsley to it.
2) Mix well and toss the ingredients gently so that the mayonnaise coats them uniformly.
3) Place the coleslaw in a bowl and garnish with parsley... - 35.2717
1) Into a bowl mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and the celery salt
2) Using a fork blend well
3) Use the dressing to mix with some shredded cabbage, carrots and raisins to serve alongside a crispy fried... - 30.9062
Put cabbage slivers and grated carrot and pepper together in a large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a small bowl and whisk together well.
Pour over cabbage mixture, stir, cover, and chill for at least 4 hours before... - 28.8234
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0