- » Gourmet Cold Appetizer
Gourmet Cold Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet cold appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet cold appetizer recipes.
Cold Smoked Apple With Chipotle Seasoned Swiss Cheese
1. Simply cut the cheese in 1/2" to 1" thick slices.
2. The first step is to mix the Apple Chipolte BBQ bath concentrate 1/8 cup to 1/8 cup of water.
3. Place the BBQ bath in a small bowl and mop it on both sides of the cheese.
4. Pat... - 97.395
Cold Tomato Herb Soup
1) Take a bowl and place bouillon cubes along with water in it. Dissolve completely.
2) Allow the mixture to cool.
3) Add the next 5 ingredients.
4) Chop garlic into half and insert a toothpick through each half.
5) Add garlic to the mixture.
6) Mix... - 48.77
Classic Cold Veal And Ham Pie
Pound veal slices as thin as possible.
Trim fat from ham.
Arrange layers of veal, ham, and eggs in 9-inch pie pan, sprinkling each layer with parsley, salt, pepper, and herbs, mixed together.
Pour consomme over mixture.
Cover with pastry rolled 1/8 inch... - 47.505
Cold Avocado Soup
1) Take the avocado, halve it and discard the pit.
2) In a blender, add avocado, chicken broth, rum, curry powder, salt and pepper. Blend to get a smooth paste.
3) Add in the half-and-half and blend again to mix well.
4) Peel and slice the crab meat... - 42.8129
Cold Spinach Soup
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter or margarine in it. Add green onions and sautÃ© until tender.
2) Add flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gently stir in milk. Reduce heat and cook until mixture becomes thick, stirring... - 42.2844
Cold Spiced Plum Soup
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the plums, water, preserves, wine, cinnamon stick, orange peel, and cloves.
Bring just to a simmer.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 6 minutes, or until the plums are tender but the slices are still... - 39.6111
Mixed Cold Platter With Salad
Arrange the slices of meat attractively on a large dish, leaving the center empty.
Mix the canned vegetables with the chopped dill pickles.
Mix the sour cream with the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar and chives.
Mix with the vegetable mixture and spoon into two... - 39.1144
Cold Yogurt And Cucumber Soup
Put cucumber and stock in a saucepan and simmer until the cucumber is just tender.
Combine the garlic, yogurt, lemon juice and coriander.
Stir into the chilled soup with iced water.
Serve topped with lemon slices and sprinkled with chopped walnuts. - 38.2782
Cold Beet Cucumber Soup With Hot Pasta
1. Dice two tablespoons cucumber; refrigerate and reserve. Cut remaining cucumber into chunks.
2. In food processor, combine cucumber chunks, beets, beet juice, buttermilk, dill, lime juice and salt; process until smooth. Transfer to large bowl; cover and... - 35.6948
Cold Spinach Soup
1. Partially thaw spinach and break into small chunks.
2. Into a blender blend it with half of the water.
3. Add remaining water and seasonings and mix again.
4. Add sour cream and blend and chill thoroughly.
5. Serve garnished with cream... - 34.3289
Cold Cucumber Soup
1. Place all ingredients in container of electric blender. Run until mixture is smooth.
2. Chill for several hours before serving. - 33.1593
Cold Poached Scallops
Rinse the scallops briefly and place them in a saucepan that holds them comfortably in one layer.
Cover with lightly salted water and bring the water to a simmer.
Cook gently for 1 minute.
Remove saucepan from heat and let scallops cool to room temperature in... - 32.2097
Cold Curried Chicken Soup
1. Keep soup in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
2. Just before serving, open soup and turn into a chilled bowl. Stir in curry powder and water cress. Mix with cold milk to desired consistency, one can of milk or a little less.
3. Serve in chilled bowls. Garnish... - 30.3027
Cold Curried Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1. Keep can of soup in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
2. Soften cream cheese; blend in curry powder. Gradually add cold soup. Mix with ice water to desired consistency, one can or slightly less. Blend thoroughly.
3. Serve in chilled bowls. - 28.857