Coffee Ice Cream
- » Gourmet Coffee Ice Cream
Gourmet Coffee Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet coffee ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet coffee ice cream recipes.
Coffee Cognac Ice Cream
Dissolve sugar in water over medium heat, then bring to boil and cook 5 minutes; cool.
Combine with next 3 ingredients in top of double boiler and stir over hot water until it forms a custard and coats spoon.
Add coffee and Cognac and mix well.
Cool, then... - 39.1521
Maple Nut Coffee Ice Cream Dessert
1. With chopped salted mixed nuts top 2 scoops of coffee ice cream and drizzle over nuts and ice cream with warm maple syrup.
2. To serve, garnish with rolled wafer cookies. - 25.5338
You May Also Like!
Ice Cream Pie Spectacular
Beat egg white with salt until frothy; add sugar gradually, beating constantly until stiff peaks form.
Fold in the chopped walnuts.
Turn into generously buttered 9-inch pie pan.
With spoon, spread evenly over bottom and sides of pan, building up sides.
Prick... - 39.6477
Coffee Cream Punch
1) Use a casserole to mix coffee and 4 cups of water.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
3) In a bowl, put ice cream and pour in hot coffee.
4) Stir to melt in ice cream.
5) Pour the ice cream into cups. Sprinkle nutmeg on top... - 34.4916
Mocha Ice Cream
Heat milk and coffee for 10 minutes in top of double boiler; strain through cheesecloth.
Mix corn syrup, sugar, flour and salt; add scalded coffee-milk slowly, stirring constantly.
Return to double boiler stirring until it thickens; cook 5 minutes longer.
Add... - 41.0991
Fluffy Cream Cheese Icing
1. Beat cheese until soft. Add butter, coffee powder, salt, cream, and confectioners' sugar. Beat well until smooth and creamy.
2. Spread on cooled Elegant Walnut Devil's Food Cake. - 27.7763
Mocha Chip Ice Cream
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, coffee powder and salt Stir in 2 cups cream.
Stir constantly over low heat until thickened and bubbly.
Stir about 1 cup hot mixture into beaten eggs.
Add egg mixture to remaining hot mixture in saucepan.
Cook... - 42.837
Miracle Mocha Chip Ice Cream
1. In a large saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, coffee powder or crystals, and salt. Stir in 4 cups of the half-and-half or light cream. Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
2. Gradually stir 1 cup of the hot mixture into the... - 36.0826
1. In a bowl, add water, milk, orange concentrate, coffee and beat in a mixer until frothy.
2. In a glass, pour the frothy beverage, top up with ice cream and serve chilled. - 27.665
Ice Cream Sundae Mold
1) Mix coconut and brandy in vanilla flavored ice cream.
2) Take 6-1/2 cup mold, turn mixture, and freeze it.
3) Blend coffee ice cream with almonds and spoon the mixture over the vanilla ice cream.
4) Let it freeze until firm.
5) Prepare... - 39.797
1. In a four cup measure, combine instant coffee and cinnamon sticks; add hot water and bitters and sweeten with sugar; allow to cool
2. Beat 10X sugar along with cream till stiff
3. Pour cooled coffee over crushed oce in glasses, discard... - 36.9227