- » Gourmet Christmas Pudding
Gourmet Christmas Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet christmas pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet christmas pudding recipes.
Giant Christmas Pudding
Watch this video to learn how to make a giant Christmas pudding in your kitchen in 30 minutes and see one man eat the 2300 calorie dessert in one go! This one is epic ! Warning, this video is not meant for the weak hearted or for diabetics. - 77.4469
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Brush both sides of the bread slices with the melted butter. Place on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Place the chocolate... - 49.8723
Steamed Cocoa Pudding
In a small bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, and baking powder; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add 1/4 cup of the sugar, beating until mixture holds soft peaks; set aside.
In another large bowl,... - 47.0988
1) Take a bowl and combine in it 3 cups sugar, flour and salt.
2) Take another bowl and beat eggs in it.
3) Add to the sugar mixture and mix well.
4) Brown the remaining sugar.
5) Gradually stir in about 1 quart boiling water and blend thoroughly.
6)... - 44.0509
Fruit & Nut Christmas Pudding Loaf
1. Put the dried fruit, cherries, apple, zests, apple juice, brandy and Cointreau in a large bowl. Microwave on High for 1 min, then leave to soak overnight.
2. Butter and line a 2lb loaf tin with a strip of non-stick baking paper. Heat oven to 180C/160C... - 42.1118
Spring Time Charlotte
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly springtime charlotte is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 42.0474
Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
1. Mix all of the boozy fruit ingredients together in a bowl, then microwave on High for 3 mins. Stir, then leave to cool completely, ideally overnight.
2. For the ice cream, put the spices in a saucepan and gently heat for 3 mins or so, stirring once or... - 41.4628
Easy Orange Plum Pudding
1) Pit and slice each of the plums into 8 pieces.
2) In a medium saucepan, dissolve the cornstarch in orange juice.
3) Stir in honey and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly for about 15 minutes, until thickened.
4) Stir in the... - 41.3109