- » Gourmet Chocolate Drink
Gourmet Chocolate Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet chocolate drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet chocolate drink recipes.
Chocolate Mocha Roulage
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Take a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan to grease the bottom and sides with vegetable oil.
3) Use waxed paper to line the pan and grease the waxed paper with vegetable oil.
4) In top of a double boiler, mix... - 49.0806
1) In a bowl, add chocolate, water, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes without putting a cover for every 1 minute.
3) Pour in milk and microwave for another 6 minutes.
4) Fold in marshmallows and almond... - 46.576
1) In a 1-litre glass dish, melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute.
2) Stir in the semolina, sugar and milk and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes, then stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
3) Then stir again and repeat for the... - 46.3763
Hot Honeyed Chocolate
Combine cocoa and sugar in small saucepan.
Add water and boil 1 minute.
Stir in vanilla and keep hot.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in honey.
Beat egg whites stiff.
Fold into egg yolk mixture.
Divide chocolate mixture evenly among 8 large... - 42.0219
Lady Bug Chocolate
1) In a small saucepan, heat a mixture of chocolate, sugar and milk, being careful not to boil.
2) Stir in cream and liqueurs and boil for 3 more minutes.
3) Take crystal mugs and run four stripes of Grenadine along their inner surface.
4) Make them... - 38.7117
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Blend them thoroughly with the help of a mixer.
3) Take a bowl and serve chilled. - 36.0093
French Hot Chocolate
1 Place water and chocolate in 2-cup glass measure.
2 Microwave for about 2 minutes on HIGH, or until melted. Blend in sugar and salt.
3 Microwave for about 1 minute on HIGH, or until hot. Cool. Fold in whipped cream. Refrigerate until served.
4 To make 1... - 33.6114
Hot Chocolate Mix
Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
Mix 1/3 cup mix to mug of hot water.
Yummy to drink on a cold winter's night. - 21.3045