- » Gourmet Chocolate
Gourmet Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet chocolate recipes.
Flourless Chocolate Cake
Even if you don't have a sweet tooth I bet you will start craving for this yummy delicious flourless chocolate cake after watching this video. Chef Ceci shows us how to bake a flourless chocolate cake yes you read it right, a flourless chocolate cake. Matter... - 153.194
Chocolate Pecan Pie Hd
To many of you, baking a pie at home is quite a crucial task. But, this recipe video will demonstrate you to bake a fabulous chocolate pecan pie, at your own kitchen. If you still find it unbelievable then watch the video and try your hands. Surely, you are... - 142.719
To celebrate Valentine's Day, delight your partner with this impressive heart layer cake. - 138.86
Mocha Spice Souffle With Chocolate And Chili
So, currently are you on a healthy diet regime to keep weight and waist line in your control? And you love desserts and its hard for you to resist them. Chef Michelle shows us a not so fatty Spiced Mocha Soufflé recipe and its easy to make so you have more... - 134.631
Chocolate Cream Pie
Try out this quick and easy version of Chocolate Cream Pie recipe. View this video for the details of this luscious chocolaty pie. It tastes as good as the store bought pie but it is economical and freshly made. How nice is that? - 131.654
Chocolate Brownie Fudge Pie
Eating one piece of this dessert is the only sin that will take you gooey chocolate heaven! It is not a brownie, not a cake, not a pie. It is all three in one! A chocolate lover’s delight. - 127.539
Mocha Chocolate Truffle Cake
Here is a heavenly dessert that would make you happy as ever. See this video where Betty demonstrates how to make mocha chocolate truffle cake. The video is presented in such a simple and interesting manner that you would be able to prepare the same in your... - 126.918
Festive Black And Tan Brownies
For all of you brownie lovers, here is something you are going to appreciate. Black and tan brownies are perfect for any setup, be it festive or personal. Go through the video to learn the steps and prepare your own. - 121.054
Chocolate Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Bites
These little bites are simply amazing! They are not exceedingly sweet and are so pretty. You can keep these in the fridge so they can be made a few days in advance. - 119.099
Death By Chocolate Cake
For chocoholics it doesn't get any better than this death by chocolate cake recipe. It is so difficult to put it in words because there simply ain't no word to describe chocolate. So watch the video and get drowned in this over dose of chocolaty heaven. - 117.002
Chocolate Brownies With Cream Cheese Topping
Here is a wonderful chocolate brownies with cream cheese topping recipe. There is wonderful twist to the regular chocolate brownies ! The brownies here are topped with a delicious cream cheese topping sweetened and flavored with vanilla. Enjoy these cream... - 116.207
Mega Chocolate Bacon Brownies
Chocolate Bacon Brownies? Now doesn’t that sound weird? A weird combination of ingredients can create something fantastically delicious. Watch Barry in his kitchen as he makes enormous chocolate brownies with caramelized bacon bits inside them! It is sweet... - 116.041
Sorbet Cake With Chocolate Glaze
What can be more delicious than fruit flavored sorbets packed along with cookie crust and chocolate glaze served for dessert time? Delight your guests with this flavorful delicacy and they are sure going to love you for this awesome treat. Watch how you can... - 115.735
Do you love strawberries and chocolate equally, then here is something that you would love. Pretty sexy for any occasion, this is a dish that will sure spread love and romance. - 115.324
Vanilla-chocolate Chips Cookies
If you love baking, then surely you’ve tried tons of chocolate chip cookie recipes. Rest assured, none of recipes will compare to this! As Nikki claims this recipe has two secret ingredients that give them a unique flavor…and truly unique they are!!!... - 114.506
Fruit And Nut Chocolate Candies
Thinking of an idea to make candies for kids, here is a recipe you can do using a microwave. Watch the chef showing how to make candies with nuts, strawberries, plums, apricots or pretzels and chocolate. Fragrant delicious snacks ready in minutes! - 111.939
What's Hidden In Your Chocolate Brownie
If you like surprises in your food, you are going to love these brownies. Who doesn’t love chocolate brownies but imagine chocolate brownies with a hidden surprise! Watch Barry & Phoebe make chocolate brownies with a hidden honeycomb spank! - 110.334
Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Strawberries can get interesting when hidden inside crusts like that of chocolate. Check out the recipe to make Chocolate Covered Strawberries with fresh ripe strawberries and different kinds of chocolates as the key ingredients. Easy, attractive and... - 109.642
Chocolate Hollow Bread Pudding
This Chocolate Challah Bread Pudding recipe is simple and easy to make at home is a unique twist on the traditional bread pudding. You can use all kinds of bread for a bread-pudding but using a hollow bread like Challah gives you a nice texture because it... - 109.344
Chocolate Cream Shots Dessert
1. In a heavy bottom pot, over medium heat, scald heavy cream with vanilla beans.
2. Remove the pot from heat, take out the vanilla pod, add gelatin, and sugar. Whisk it well and allow it to cool.
3. In another pot, insert chocolate chips, and 1/3 of... - 108.294
Chocolate Pasta Dessert
Here is an excellent video that displays a an amazing chocolate and pasta dessert that is delicious and good for you. Chocolate linguini delight is a perfect dessert to brighten up the holiday mood. With this recipe, you can still enjoy a healthy and... - 107.364
Doesn't it feel nice when you do small little things for your family and they love you for it? This chocolate almond recipe is also one such dish that you can do hassle free and they will adore it; for it is so deliciously crunchy. Watch the video clip for... - 106.299
Superfood Chocolate Truffles And Dipped Fruit (1/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
If you love chocolates, here's another yummy reason to rejoice. One of nature's most potent superfoods, the humble chocolate makes for a yummy gourmet delight, and this recipe is no different. Supremely easy and sumptuous, this raw chocolate dessert can be a... - 104.698
Chocolate Silk Pie W/ Whipped Coconut Cream
If your New Year resolution is “sticking to a gluten free diet 100%” to “getting a body like Jennifer Aniston's or Ryan Reynolds',” then here is a recipe that will help you achieve your dreams and keep your resolutions. Getting healthy is a lot... - 103.847
Chocolate Chip Banana Yeast Bread In The Bread Machine
Here's an easy bread machine recipe for the chocolate chip banana bread that's bound to please the banana bread fans in your family. Let the bread maker do most of the work while you sit back and smell the wonderful aroma. This is a fantastic moist loaf and... - 103.421
Chocolate Candies And Pretzels
If your kids are fond of candies and cookies, why not encourage them to make some. Watch this video here and see the kids making some creamy and chocolaty candies. Quite sure, that your kids will love making them and having them too… - 102.963
Chocolaty Valentine Day Brownie
If you hunt for dessert recipes on every Valentines, here is a video for you that will help you a lot. Watch the video here to learn a chocolaty dessert for Valentine's day. This delicious treat would be a big surprise for your loved ones… - 102.902
Chocolaty Peanut Butter Squares
Want to make something interesting for your kids? Try the recipe shown in the video here. These chocolaty peanut butter squares are just amazing and can be made in a very less time. So watch the video to know more.. - 102.749
Superfood Chocolate Truffles And Dipped Fruit (2/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
If you have always yearned to make gourmet style chocolate candies at home, then this recipe shall get you started. This no-cook, vegan chocolate delight is so easy to make and so delightful to eat that you surely won’t mind making these truffles over and... - 101.564
Eggless And Dairy-free Chocolate Mini Cakes
All you need is twenty-two minutes and seven ingredients from your kitchen is all you need to make the world’s most delicious, chocolaty and moist vegan chocolate cakes. You have to try this recipe to believe how velvety, smooth and rich these cakes are. It... - 99.5313
Dairy-free And Soy-free Vegan Chocolate Ice-cream
If you're looking for a dairy-free recipe for Chocolate Ice Cream, this recipe is rich, chocolaty, lactose free, sugar-free, soy-free and HEALTHY! And yes it is so delicious you can put this recipe up against any premium chocolate ice cream! It's that good!... - 99.4977
Royal Chocolate And Nutella Biscuit Cake (lazy Cake)
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 99.4426
Here is a no bake foipra cake recipe with layers of crust, praline, butter cream and chocolate glaze. Watch this impressive video this shares an amazing recipe for a delicious cake. Surprise your guests with this amazing dessert next time. Go for it... - 98.6462
Breakfast Chocolate Chip Pancake
Do you love chocolate chip cookies and pancakes? Get both in one recipe! These delicious chocolate chip pancakes are the perfect breakfast for a lazy weekend morning which the whole family can enjoy for some nice family time. These are also the perfect way to... - 96.8481
Chocolate Mousse Tart - Part 2
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a delicious and filling chocolate mousse tart using all raw ingredients and natural sweeteners. Her no-guilt, all goodness version of a decadent chocolate mousse filling introduces a surprise... - 95.5422
This mocha roulade describes one thing clearly, home cooking is not about perfect presentations, it is more about good taste, texture and the amount of love going into the dish. Watch this video recipe to see how you can impress your family and friends with... - 93.0501
Chocolate Mousse Tart - Part 1
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a decadent chocolate mousse tart using all raw ingredients and natural sweeteners. In this video, Jennifer shows you how to create a scrumptiously sweet raw tar crust that utilizes the natural... - 92.6415
Gourmet Chocolate Mousse Tart Part 1 - Preparation
Are you wanting to try a recipe which is gluten free? The this chocolate mousse pie should be just the thing to make as it doesn’t use refined ingredients! Healthy all the way, you would want to try in your kitchen. Part 1 is making the crumbly crust! - 90.3505
Easy Chocolate Stuffed Strudel
For all those who are fond of snacking on chocolate bars, here is a fantastic recipe for you. The toasted strudel is simply sandwiched with chocolate bars. Then placed in the oven until the chocolate is nicely melted and topped with a chocolate ice cream.... - 87.6677
Spongy Zucchini And Chocolate Loaf
Bored of making carrot cake for your kids, try spongy zucchini and chocolate loaf. Easy and delicious, this loaf as the name suggests is soft and spongy and can be topped with a variety of nuts. Watch the video to know the recipe… - 87.5387
Dark Chocolate Mousse And Strawberry Cream In Chocolate Cups
The real goal of any hot Valentine's Day date isn't to make a great dinner; it's to make a dessert! With that in mind, we're going to need something a little richer, sexier, and more decadent than usual. Luckily, richer, sexier, and more decadent is exactly... - 86.6203
Gourmet Candy Bar Cocoa
This is the ultimate mug of hot chocolate - fine dark chocolate, real vanilla extract, soft whipped cream..another easy recipe from Robin Benzle. Gotta love her for this recipe that is perfect for a snowy day. Enjoy. - 80.8343
Steak And Chocolate Cake
If you want to impress your loved one at home, then try this Steak and Chocolate Cake recipe. It is a nice combination and perfect for Valentine’s Day! This video will show you step by step preparation of these delicious recipes. - 79.7018
Chocolate Cream Cheese Dessert
Love to try out something yummy this season? Here's is an original and deliciously different recipe for Chocolate Cream Cheese Dessert for you to try. This dessert is indeed a treat for those with a sweet tooth! - 53.9876
Mexican Chocolate Cake
This Mexican Chocolate Cake is sure to win a few hearts over. The yummy Mexican Chocolate Cake offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Mexican Chocolate Cake for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 52.5739
Chocolate Carrot Brownies
Chocolate Carrot Brownies is a delicious dessert that can be prepared for your tea parties or for your kids birthday parties. At home, the Chocolate Carrot Brownies is a favorite! Try it! - 51.3509
German Chocolate Cheesecake
German Chocolate Cheesecake is a delicious dessert that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this German Chocolate Cheesecake recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 51.0613
Mocha Chocolate Bavarian Cream
1) In a bowl, combine gelatin and water to stir and let it stand for some time.
2) In the blender, add milk and 1/2 cup sugar to blend well.
3) Place broker chocolate into a cup and pour in the milk mixture.
4) Heat the mixture for 2... - 50.9576
Chocolate Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. For cake,
3. In a large bowl cream butter and sugars.
4. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth and stir in buttermilk and melted chocolate.
5. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder,... - 50.9063
Jeannie's Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Take a bowl and cream butter with sugar.
3. Add eggs to it in a very slow manner and whisk well after every addition.
4. Fold in the flavoring.
5. Take a separate bowl and add cocoa, baking... - 50.3277
Microwave Black Bottom Pie
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ½ cup sugar with cornstarch.
2. In 2-cup liquid measure, combine water and chocolate.
3. Melt the chocolate on Medium for 1 to 2 minutes with constant stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
4. Keep the melted... - 50.234
Cream Puffs With Chocolate Sauce
Cream puffs with chocolate sauce make a perfect dessert for the holidays. Make them for the Christmas and let kids enjoy cream puffs. Also, try vanilla ice cream along with chocolate sauce for such special occasions. - 50.2168
Devil's Food Cake
Place the chocolate in a saucepan with the coffee, stir over a low heat until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
Leave to cool.
Butter and line three 20 cm / 8 inch sandwich tins with greaseproof , paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and... - 50.0781
Chocolate Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Cream shortening; add sugar and beat.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat well.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate together.
Add vanilla to water.
Alternately add dry and liquid ingredients; blend until smooth.
Sprinkle pan with brown sugar; dot with... - 50.0428
1. Line an 8 inch square pan with plastic wrap such that it extends over the edges. Set aside
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking is required.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
4.... - 50.0107
Chocolate Banana Brownies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate and ¼ cup of butter together over low flame. Stir constantly to blend properly. Allow mixture to cool.
3) Combine the sugar and softened butter... - 49.8916
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Brush both sides of the bread slices with the melted butter. Place on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Place the chocolate... - 49.8723
Raspberry Chocolate Tart
This is a brilliant Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe!. This tasty and addictive tart is a family favorite! Try the Raspberry Chocolate Tart and you will understand why! - 49.8066
Chocolate Ganache Cake With Raspberries
First Step--Make cake layers:
1) Preheat oven to 300°F. and grease pans. Line bottoms with rounds of wax paper and grease paper as well. (if you trace the shape of the cake pans on wax paper and then cut them out I found this step to be relatively easy)
2)... - 49.7079
Chocolate Cream Pie
1) Grease a loose-bottomed cake pan of 8 inches.
2) Mix together the melted butter and finely crushed cookies till they have blended evenly.
3) Into the greased pan, spoon the crumbs and with the back of a spoon, press evenly over the bottom and... - 49.615
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cake
Chips Of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake is a delicious dessert that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Chips Of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 49.6108
Chocolate Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. For crust
3. In a medium bowl combine flour and salt and cut in shortening using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Sprinkle with water and mix until a soft dough... - 49.5898
Chocolate Oatmeal Cake
Pour boiling water over oats; add butter & chocolate.
Let stand 20 minutes, then stir until blended.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, white sugar, soda & salt.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs, vanilla & oat mix.
Beat slowly just to blend well.
Pour into... - 49.4957
Creamy German Chocolate Cake
1. In 2 (8-inch X 1/4-inch) baking dishes, line bottom with two layers of wax paper.
2. In a 2 cup measure, mix chocolate with water.
3. Cook on High with constant stirring for about 2 minutes.
4. Stir butter at room temperature to make... - 49.3849
Kentucky Jam Cake
Mix flour, soda, salt and spices.
Combine buttermilk and whiskey.
Gradually beat in sugars and continue beating until light and fluffy Add egg yolks and beat thoroughly.
Alternately add flour and buttermilk mixtures, beating after each... - 49.3444
Chocolate Charlotte Russe
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly chocolate charlotte russe is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 49.3413
Chocolate Cherry Cake
An exotic cake combining the rich taste of chocolate and brandy with the refreshing flavour of cherries.
Butter and line a 23 cm/9 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the... - 49.3212
Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, salt and cornstarch.
Gradually stir in milk.
Add chocolate pieces and vanilla.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Continue stirring and boiling 1 minute longer.
Remove from heat Stir a little hot... - 49.2571
Chocolate Tunnel Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 10" tube pan.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
3) In another bowl, whip together sugar, oil and almond extract.
4) Add in the eggs, one at a time and beating... - 49.1917
Kahlua Cheese Cake
Prepare chocolate crumb crust.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, melt chocolate with Kahlua and butter, stir until smooth.
In bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and salt.
Add sour cream; blend well.
Add cream cheese to egg... - 49.1433
Chocolate Banana Croissant Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) In the top of a double boiler, whisk the eggs until blended.
3) Whisk in the cocoa powder and brown sugar until thoroughly blended.
4) Then stir in the milk and cream.
5) Set the top of the double... - 49.1029
Budino Di Cioccolata
1) Preheat the oven to 475° to 500°F.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the butter over a medium-high heat, then cook until the butter just begins to brown.
3) Remove from heat and allow to stand for 1 or 2 minutes.
4) Stir in the chocolate... - 49.0871
Chocolate Mocha Roulage
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Take a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan to grease the bottom and sides with vegetable oil.
3) Use waxed paper to line the pan and grease the waxed paper with vegetable oil.
4) In top of a double boiler, mix... - 49.0806
Chocolate Chip Angel Food Cake
Prepare the cake preheat your oven to 350Â°F.
In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt and beat with an electric mixer until just foamy.
Add 3/4 cup granulated sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating continuously to completely... - 48.9098
White German Chocolate Cake
White German Chocolate Cake is a simply irresistible dessert. Try this amazingly delicious cake recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 48.8808
Squidgy Chocolate And Raspberry Puddings
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. To make the coulis, using a hand blender, whizz half the raspberries with the sugar.
3. Using a sieve strain the puree into a bowl and set aside.
4. For making the tuiles, beat the egg white to... - 48.837
Frozen Chocolate Pie
1) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate, constantly stirring.
2) Stir some of the melted chocolate into the egg yolks and add yolk mixture to the remaining chocolate, constantly stirring. Remove mixture from the heat.
3) In water, soften... - 48.7381
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a blender add 5 cups of oatmeal and blend to make a fine powder.
3. In a bowl cream the butter and both sugars and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl add eggs, vanilla, flour, oatmeal, salt, baking... - 48.7246
Low Fat Chocolate Brownies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. Take a 9-inch-square baking pan, and coat it lightly with vegetable oil spray, take parchment paper and line the bottom of the pan
3. In a boiler, on the top, melt the unsweetened chocolate... - 48.7201
Classic Chocolate Chiffon Pie
In a medium saucepan, combine gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar and salt.
Gradually stir in milk.
Place over low heat until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat.
In a small bowl, beat egg yolks slightly.
Stir a small amount of chocolate mixture into egg... - 48.7109
German Chocolate Cheesecake
Press prepared crumbs firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9 inch springform pan.
Melt chocolate with butter in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Meanwhile, beat eggs thoroughly in small mixer bowl.
Gradually... - 48.6667
Chocolate Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F.
2. Grease 2 loaf pans.
3. In a bowl, cream the butter well and slowly add sugar to it.
4. Beat the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
5. Further, add eggs and melted chocolate, beating until well... - 48.6258
Black Bottom Pie
Sprinkle gelatin over water; stir and set aside.
In a medium saucepan, combine cornstarch and 1/2 cup sugar.
Stir in milk.
Cook over low heat until mixture is slightly thickened and translucent Remove from heat.
Stir about half of milk mixture into beaten egg... - 48.6123
Vegan Festive Chocolate Sponge Cake
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Mix oil and water.
3. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
4. Oil the sandwich tins.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients into the oil and water mixture. Beat it until it is of a smooth... - 48.602
Chocolate Pecan Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. For crust
3. In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar and cinnamon and cut in butter and shortening using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Mix in egg yolk and vanilla... - 48.491
1)In a bowl, mix chocolate wafer crumbs and butter.
2)Take a 9 inch springform pan and line the pan with above mixture.
3)In a deep bowl, blend cream cheese at medium speed of electrci mixer to attain a smooth, fluffy consistency.
4)Add... - 48.4578
Chocolate Almond Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In small bowl, beat eggs until lemon colored; beat in sugar and oil.
Melt chocolate over hot water.
In large bowl, add egg mixture, vanilla, and zucchini to chocolate.
Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking... - 48.4448
Chocolate Dipped Butter Walnut Crescents
Chocolate Dipped Butter Walnut Crescents is a unique cookies that is simply delicious! I baked these for a friend when he came over and he loved it! Finished the whole thing in minutes. You just have to try these yummy ! - 48.3758
Chocolate Brittle Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch baking pan and line with wax paper and grease paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with water... - 48.3652
Fudge Meringue Pie
In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar, the flour and salt Gradually stir in milk.
Stir constantly over medium heat until bubbly.
Simmer 2 minutes longer.
Remove from heat Stir a small amount of hot mixture into beaten egg yolks; immediately... - 48.3434
Festive Fudge Filled Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, nuts, sugar, baking soda, salt and mix well.
2. Now, add melted margarine and mix until the mix resembles coarse crumbs.
3. In a saucepan, melt shortening, add half of the chocolate candies and mix until smooth... - 48.2707
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
1) Preheat the oven 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4) In another bowl place together the... - 48.2477
Chocolate Potato Cake
The unlikely combination of mashed potato and chocolate makes a light and moist cake with the rum adding a richness of flavour.
Butter and line two 18 cm/7 inch round cake tins with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with... - 48.1835
Triple Chocolate Pudding With White Chocolate Drizzle
In a 2-quart non-stick saucepan, combine the milk, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the cinnamon, orange zest, and salt and bring to a simmer over low heat.
Remove from the heat, cover, and set aside 10 minutes to allow the flavor to develop.
Remove and discard the... - 48.1594
Gundel Style Crepes
1 For the filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped, for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a food processor, process the walnuts and sugar until the nuts are very finely chopped.
3 ... - 48.1377
In small bowl, toss chocolate wafer crumbs with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until crumbs are moistened.
Press onto bottom of 8-inch springform pan; set aside.
In electric blender container or food processor, blend cottage cheese and Egg Beaters until... - 48.0899
Gourmet Chocolate Recipes By Category