- » Gourmet Chinese
Gourmet Chinese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet chinese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet chinese recipes.
Spicy Mapo Tofu
Are you looking for a unique tofu and chicken recipe? Why not prepare this amazing spicy tofu recipe that would surely impress your guests. See this video that shares an interesting meal idea and would also inspire you to get into your kitchen with new zest.... - 134.38
Sauteed Noodles In Plum Sauce
This Chinese dish should be a must try! Just a couple of ingredients being mixed and you have this noodle dish ready in no time! See the video for more! - 107.743
Pineapple Teriyaki Rice Pilaf
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet... - 106.64
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 5: Sesame Chicken
A Chinese chicken dish to go with your rice? Sesame chicken that too a baked version will just do it for you! Make this version of Mark's dish, see the video for more! - 102.429
Stir Fried Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce
Would you like to have a home cooked Chinese meal? Here is Chef Vikas showing you just how to do that! A great recipe that is simple and quick to make. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 101.106
Chinese Tofu Salad Episode 1
This video is a creation of VeggieKitchen. You can visit VeggieKitchen for complete recipes, and more videos. - 99.7158
Beijing Style Chicken Mince Over Grilled Eggplant
A new way to make egg plant? Here is chef Vikas from Ching’s demonstrating a great chicken with eggplant recipe. A unique combination it may be but certainly seems really delicious when ready. Just with a mix of sauces, and a little innovation on your... - 97.6782
Spicy Udon Noodles
All of us to like to eat at the food court in the mall! And if there is dish that you like and want to attempt at home, this is one recipe! Video to watch to make a Chinese peanut flavored noodles! - 93.9691
Golden Fried Baby Corn In Soya Sauce
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 93.1221
The Hippy Gourmet Tv Show
Are you in search of an easy to make and delicious side dish? this recipe suits your requirements just fine. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare these roasted red potatoes. That's not all, there is a brilliant kale pesto recipe also to go with... - 81.2296
Ching's Style Chicken Meat Balls
Chinese food for you? Chicken mince is a great ingredient to work with. Here is chef Vikas showing you how to prepare a Hunan style chicken. Just by using Ching's secret ready sauces, you can dish out some wonderful recipes. Keep watching and try it out! - 79.3521
2 Style Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Who doesn't love chinese and chicken? Chef Bhal Dave combines to roll out perfect chinese chicken stir fry at home using the traditional ingredients from kitchen. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect chinsese meal for your foodie... - 73.9416
Simple Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice can be made using any number of vegetables. You can use carrots, beans, broccoli, mushroom, spring onion, green peas and the list goes on. Here is the recipe for making a low fat vegetable fried rice using less oil. This recipe serves 2... - 53.2426
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 50.5412
Ants Climbing Trees
1. In a large bowl, put together the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add minced pork; stir well to mix.
3. Cover the bowl.
4. Let the meat marinate for about 30 minutes.
5. In a large pot, cook noodles according to the packet... - 50.0152
Tofu Stir Fry With Ankake Sauce
1. Cut carrots, mouli, celery and spring onions into matchstick-sized pieces.
2. Cut tofu into bite sized pieces.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until sizzling.
4. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes over a high heat... - 49.8602
Chinese Noodles In Sesame Sauce
1) In a covered pot, boil water and cook the noodles for 1 to 2 minutes for fresh pasta or follow packet instruction for dried pasta.
2) Rinse the noodles immediately in cold running water.
3) In a colander, place the noodle and allow to drain... - 49.8297
Sweet Potato Pear Soup
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and the onion and celery to the oil. Cook the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except fresh thyme.
4. Heat to... - 49.7792
Cashew Bourbon Chicken
A delicious twist on a classic chinese and cajun recipe, that will send your taste buds on a journey into the world of mixed cultures, sweet yet spicy works well withh egg rolls or fried rice or just put it over some jasmine rice or cajun dirty rice - 49.523
Chinese Style Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or 8-14 minutes for dry noodles, until cooked. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the carrot... - 49.4883
Sesame Turkey And Garlic Fried Rice
1. Cut the turkey diagonally into strips and put in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the sesame seeds, cornflour, salt and pepper and mix well together.
2. Cut the broccoli into... - 49.3653
Fresh Noodles With Sesame Paste Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water.
2. Cook fresh noodles in it until they are just tender.
3. Drain noodles well.
4. In another pan, boil the stock.
5. Blend sesame seed paste and water.
6. Mix the remaining sauce... - 49.271
Kung Pao Chicken Cantonese Style
Kung Pao Chicken, is a fantastic dish from the canton region of China. Very beautiful addition to this dish is the fried peanut or cashewnuts, which add to the crunchy characteristic of this lovely dish. - 49.1926
Stir Fried Pork With Cucumber
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Discard the nds of the cucumber... - 49.086
Stir Fried Orange Beef
1. Cut the beef against its grain.
2. Slice into 5 cm (2 inches) long slices.
3. In a shallow dish, combine half of the sesame oil, half of the soy sauce, the sherry, ginger and corn flour.
4. Add the steak to the marinade and toss until well... - 49.0346
Auntie Yuan Duck Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2) Season the duck’s cavity with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) In a roasting pan, place the duck and brush the duck with honey and vinegar mixture
4) Roast the duck for about an hour until it’s... - 48.9762
Crab In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a cup, combine the eggs and sesame oil.
2. In a wok, heat oil.
3. Stir-fry black beans, garlic, ginger and spring onions for 30 seconds.
4. Add pork and brown quickly in 1 minute.
5. Add crab, sherry and stock and boil rapidly for... - 48.6812
Stir Fried Prawns With Water Chestnuts And Mangetout
1. In a wok, toast sesame seeds over a moderate heat for 1-2 minutes.
2. Keep aside in a plate.
3. In the hot wok, add groundnut or vegetable oil and sesame oil.
4. Heat over moderate heat until hot but not smoking.
5. Add spring onions, ginger, snap... - 48.5839
Soy Flavored Chicken
1) Chop the chicken to even pieces.
2) Take a baking dish and combine salt, pepper, sake, soy sauce and onion.
3) Arrange the chicken pieces in the dish with their skin side down.
4) Cover with wax paper and cook for 28 minutes, tossing... - 48.3479
Chinese Chow Mein
1. Into a large pan of boiling water, break the noodles and leave to cook for 2 minutes. Drain the noodles and rinse under cold running water, then drain again thoroughly. Set aside.
2. Finely slice the garlic. Cut the chilli in half, scoop out... - 48.0718
Halibut With Grapefruit Parsley Red Onion And Shiitake Mushrooms
Peel it by hand, then run a sharp, flexible knife blade over the surface of the fruit to remove as much pith as possible without cutting into the flesh.
Separate the grapefruit into sections, then carefully remove the skin from 12 sections with the aid of a... - 47.9959
Hot Beef Shreds
Hot Beef Shreds is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Hot Beef Shreds is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 47.9706
Balinese Roasted And Stir Fried Duck
1) Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F), Gas Mark 7.
2) In a food processor or electric blender, add nuts, garlic, coriander, ginger and 25 ml (1 fl oz) of the stock.
3) Process the ingredients to a smooth paste. If the mixture becomes too dry, add... - 47.8836
Chinese Tacos With Tomato Ginger Salsa
1) Make the tomato-ginger salsa.
2) Take a 10-inch skillet and cook the beef till it becomes brown. Drain the beef properly.
3) Stir in hoisin sauce, water, soy sauce and red pepper.
4) Heat them to boiling. Keep stirring the mixture.
5) Boil the... - 47.8696
Toffee Fruit With Instant Lychee Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, cornflour and baking powder. Mix together 3 ounces water and half the sesame oil. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a... - 47.6646
Chinese Duck Salad
1) In a large pan, bring at least 3 pints of water to a boil and add in a dash of oil in addition to a generous pinch of salt.
2) Add the pasta, take the pan off the heat, cover it and allow to stand for 6 minutes.
3) In the meantime, brush the duck... - 47.6528
1) Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5.
2) Weigh the duckling.
3) Calculate the cooking time at 30 minutes per 500 g (1 lb).
4) With a fork, prick the surface of the duckling.
5) In a roasting pan, place the duckling. Season with... - 47.4766
Ten Variety Fried Rice
1. Place chicken and pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. In a cup, beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a jug mix all the sauce ingredients.
4. Cut the chicken and pork into thin... - 47.4634
1) Take pan and boil noodles in water for 5 minutes with a tablespoon of salt added to it.
2) Drain the water.
3) Take a baking dish and add Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, celery soup, onion and skimed milk in it.
4) Cook for a couple of minutes... - 47.4629
Batter Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Rinse the pieces of chicken and dry them.
3.Take a shallow baking pan, put chicken pieces in it.
4.Season with salt and rosemary.
5.Put water and the lid of the pan.
6.Bake the chicken for 1... - 47.4585
Stir Fried Sesame Beef
1) Cut the steak across the grain into thin slices, by trimming the fat and sinew.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauces, sugar, sesame oil and sherry.
3) Place the steak slices into the mixture to toss well.
4) Marinate the steak for 15 minutes... - 47.4414
Baby Vegetable Stir Fry With Orange And Oyster Sauce
1) In a jug, blend corn flour with water to prepare the sauce.
2) Stir in orange rind and juice, oyster sauce and sherry or vinegar. Combine thoroughly.
3) Use a wok to heat up over moderate heat.
4) Add oil to get hot but not... - 47.4061
Meatball And Winter Squash Stir Fry
Meatballs: In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and shape into 16 balls.
Stir-Fry: Peel squash and onion.
Seed and chop squash into 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes; slice onion.
Heat wok over medium-high heat; add half the oil and stir-fry... - 47.2916
Pork And Noodle Soup With Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the honey. Pour over the pork and turn in the marinade.
2. In a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil. Fry the pork for about 4 minutes each side or until lightly... - 47.2849
Stuffed Chinese Mushrooms
1) In a basin, cover the mushrooms with boiling water, allow to stand for 30 minutes; drain well.
2) In a bowl, mix the pork, soy sauce, a few drops of sesame oil and the ginger together, until thoroughly combined.
3) Spoon the filling... - 47.2826
Fresh Spring Rolls
Clean and devein prawns.
Put heads and shells into a pan with 3 cups of water and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing down on the heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Heat lard or oil and fry shredded beancurd until... - 47.2387
Salmon Floating On Wine
1) Rinse the snow peas in cold water and cut into thirds.
2) Rinse the salmon in cold water and slice diagonally in about 1/2-inch thick pieces.
3) In a bowl, place the salmon pieces with egg white.
4) Using your hands, gently stir the salmon mixture... - 47.2063
Turkey With Piquant Pepper Sauce
1) In a bowl, blend in corn flour with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water. Pour in remaining stock or water and rest of the sauce ingredients. Place it aside.
2) In a wok, add Szechuan peppercorns to dry-fry over a medium heat for 1-2... - 47.107
Duck With Almonds
1) Make small chunky pieces out of the duck.
2) In a bowl, combine duck with ginger and garlic.
3) Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil. Cover the bowl and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for... - 47.1029
Citrus And Chile Braised Duck
Reserve duck neck and giblets for other uses, if desired; then pull off and discard lumps of fat from duck.
Rinse duck inside and out; pat dry.
With poultry shears or a knife, split duck lengthwise through breastbone and along both sides of backbone.
Discard... - 47.0403
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
1) Freeze the pork partially and then cut diagonally into 2x1/4-inch strips.
2) Take the cornstarch, salt and soy sauce and mix them.
3) Add pork to them and mix them well.
4) Take a wok and heat it. Add sesame and vegetable oil to the... - 47.0265
Won Ton Soup
1) Take a bowl and mix the flour, eggs, 75 ml (5 tbsp) water, salt and saffron together to form a stiff but kneadable dough.
2) Wrap with cling film.
3) Set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
4) Take a pan and heat butter in it for the filling.
5)... - 46.9951
Beets With Pecans And Dill
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325°F
2) In a 3-quart saucepan add beets and water.
3) Cook covered for about 50 minutes.
4) Drain out beets and plunge into cold water.
5) Remove the tops and peel out the skins.
6) Slice the beets thinly... - 46.9704
Roast Duck With Garlic
Rub the duck inside and out with the salt.
Place the ginger and onion inside and leave for 1 hour.
Pre-heat an oven to 210°C, 425°F/ Gas 7.
Put the oil in a roasting tin and heat in the oven for 5 minutes, then put in the duck without a rack and cook for 15... - 46.8537
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Into a grinder add all the ingredients for the pork coating and whizz such that they are coarsely ground or using a pestle and mortar grind it.
2. Place in to a bowl and set aside.
3. For making the sauce, blend all sauce ingredients into a... - 46.8153
Sauteed Calves' Liver With Sherry And Sage
1) In a shallow dish, combine sherry, Worcestershire sauce and sage to whisk.
2) Place the strips of calves' liver inside the bowl. Coat well.
3) Leave to marinate for about 20 minutes, by turning occasionally.
4) In a wok, add oil to... - 46.7947
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
1. Remove the fat from tenderloin.
2. Preheat the meat to 425 degrees.
3. Take a 12 inch skillet and spray nonstick coating on it.
4. Put mushrooms and onions in it and cook on medium heat.
5. Add parsley and tarragon to the mixture and... - 46.7644
Beef In Oyster Sauce
1) Discard fat or sinew from the steak. Slice the meat across the grain, in thick strips.
2) In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, sherry and corn flour.
3) Place the steak in the mixture and leave to marinate for 20 minutes by covering the bowl.
4)... - 46.7493
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.7357
Cook noodles according to directions; drain.
In glass baking dish cook butter on HIGH (9) for 1 minute to melt.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Press crumbs firmly onto bottom and sides of dish.
Place small drinking glass in center of round glass baking dish to create... - 46.7085
Szechuan Shredded Beef
1) Freeze the steak inside frozen zone for about an hour, by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice across the grain into thin strips. If using rump steak, then discard the fat and sinew.
3) In a mortar and pestle, freshly crush the... - 46.6948
Chicken With Onion In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Chop the chicken into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces and marinate for 1 - 4 hours.
Peel and slice the onions into 1 -cm (1/2-in) slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and fry the chicken pieces until they are browned all over.
Reserve the marinade.
Remove... - 46.6858
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Cut the pork into thin strips. Season the pork with salt and pepper and toss in the sugar.
2. Thickly slice the onion. Peel and thinly slice the carrot diagonally.
3.Cut the sweet corn into diagonal pieces. Cut both ends off the pepper,... - 46.6767
Duck With Orange And Bean Sprouts
1) Take the orange rind to slice into matchstick strips.
2) In a bowl of boiling water, blanch the orange rind for 1 minute. Drain water, rinse thoroughly and dry with paper towel.
3) In a jug, blend in corn flour with 2 tablespoons water. Pour... - 46.6222
Chinese Cabbage Soup
Chinese Cabbage Soup is a delicious pork soup. I use this brilliant Chinese Cabbage Soup recipe and serve it often for parties. Try the Chinese Cabbage Soup, they have never let me down! - 46.6063
Bang Bang Chicken
1) In a large pan, bring the water to a boil and add the chicken, spring onion and ginger.
2) Bring back to a boil, add salt and simmer, covered over a low heat for 30-35 minutes.
3) Then turn off the heat and allow to cool covered for 3 to 4 hours.
4)... - 46.515
Stir Fried Beef With Peppers
1) In a wok or deep frying pan, heat oil to stir-fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
2) Place in the strips of beef and continue stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the meat get tender and evenly brown on all sides.
3) Fold in the strips of red and... - 46.5139
1) Freeze the rump steak inside the frozen zone for at least an hour by wrapping with a plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice into thin strips across the grain. Discard fat, if present.
3) In a shallow dish, lightly whisk egg white, corn flour,... - 46.451
Chinese Pancake Rolls
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, corn flour and a pinch of salt. Separately, in a jug beat the eggs, 1 tablespoon of the oil and 4 ounces water until smooth. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring,... - 46.416
Classic Duck With Cucumbers
1) Wash, dry and trim all the visible duck fat.
2) Peel and halve the cucumbers lengthwise, then into 2-inch pieces and soak in ice water.
3) Grind the chopped onions, garlic, cloves, cardamom, mace, cinnamon, and salt together into a... - 46.3816
Stir Fried Broccoli Medley
1. In a wok or large frying pan pour pineapple juice against medium-high flame, and bring the pineapple juice to boil.
2. Add broccoli, pepper, and onions together.
3. Toss to coat with the juice.
4. Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add the pineapple... - 46.3407
Stir Fry Beef And Vegetables
1) Freeze the steak partially and slice diagonally into 3x1/4-inch strips.
2) Mix soy sauce with vinegar, cornstarch and sugar.
3) Add bouillon cubes to boiling water and let them dissolve.
4) Add dissolved bouillon cubes to the... - 46.1899
Chinese Beef Rice Baby Meatballs
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the scallions, ginger, eggs, water chestnuts, beef and 1 teaspoon sugar together.
2) Drizzle over and blend in the dark soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of the sherry, then shape the mixture into balls.
3) On a tray, evenly spread... - 46.1822
Chicken With Toasted Almonds
1. Have meatman bone and skin broiler-fryers.
2. To make them easier to slice, store in freezing compartment until partially frozen.
3. Slice into long, thin slivers and let thaw completely at room temperature.
4. In large skillet heat... - 46.165
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1) In a bowl, combine fillet steak slices, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, sliced ginger root, vinegar, water, salt, and corn flour. Mix thoroughly to coat evenly.
2) Cover with a lid and marinate for at least 20 minutes inside... - 46.0984
Ham And Egg Soup
1) Cut the ham into nice strips.
2) Clean the spring onions and trim and cut them into very fine rings.
3) Keep aside.
4) Take a saucepan and pour the stock in it and bring to boil.
5) Beat the eggs, soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper lightly and sieve... - 46.0628
Oriental Crab Asparagus Salad In Rice Nests
Break the rice sticks in half.
Pour the oil into a wok or deep skillet to a depth of about 2 inches and heat it to a temperature of 375Â°F.
Add the rice sticks, turning to cook evenly.
This will take seconds if the oil is hot.
Watch them carefully.
When the... - 46.0503
Lamb With Walnuts And Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks into thin strips.
3. Place a wok or frying pan over the stove top and heat.
4. In the heated work, add oil and heat over moderate heat until... - 46.0111
Lumpia (chinese Egg Roll)
Start with the filling.
Fry the chopped onion and garlic in a little oil; add the minced pork, loosely forked, and the finely chopped vegetables.
Fry together for a few minutes, then add pepper, salt, ketchup and monosodium glutamate and cook the mixture for... - 46.0082
1) Thaw the green peas and frozen shrimp for 2 minutes.
2) Take a baking dish and grease with salad oil.
3) Add ginger along with the thawed shrimp to it.
4) Cook for a minute.
5) Add the chopped leeks, green peas, sliced mushrooms and celery along... - 45.951
Pork Roast With Herbs
1) Mix rosemary, lemon peel, garlic, sage and pepper in small bowl.
2) Coat roast with herb mixture.
3) Tie the roast with string.
4) Brush lemon juice on the surface.
5) Mix the coating ingredients on a wax paper.
6) Cover the roast with coating.
7)... - 45.9299
Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
1) Take the chicken breasts and cut into 2-inch strips.
2) Take the first three ingredients and mix them well.
3) Add the chicken breast strips into the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile heat the wok and put the chicken... - 45.9208
Egg Foo Yong
1. Use a food processor to with the knife blade attachment, the slicing side up.
2. Coarsely chop mushrooms. Tip into a bowl
3. Coarsely chop the peppers and tip into bowl with mushrooms.
4. Coarsely chop onions and celery together and combine... - 45.8937
Chinese Style Fried Halibut
1)In a medium saucepan, add vinegar, sugar, 1 1/3 cups of water, green pepper, boullion cubes and pineapple chunks. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
2)In a small bowl, mix together soysauce, cornstarch and water.
3)Clean and rinse the fish.... - 45.8925
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Leg Of Lamb With Salsify
1. Have meatman bone leg of lamb and trim the shank and taking care to not have it rolled and tied.
2. Preheat oven to 500F.
3. Place leg of lamb, fat side down, without rack, in a shallow roasting pan and roast, uncovered, 20... - 45.854
Chinese Pork Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Stem the mushrooms, trim off any dried stem ends and slice into discs. Keep the caps and sliced stems aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 160° F (70° C).
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the pork, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry, 1 tablespoon of... - 45.7627
Potted Pork Roast
1) In a glass or plastic container, trim excess fat from the pork and place the roast.
2) In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup of the wine, onion, cloves, allspice and cinnamon, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in rest of the wine... - 45.6822
This Apple Dumplings is a great Side Dish! A guaranteed hit each time, you may want to keep a stock of apples at all times! - 45.6423
Pork Stuffed Steamed Bean Curd
Cut the beancurd into squares of about 8 cm (3 in), 4 cm (1 1/2 in) thick.
Use a teaspoon to scoop out some of the beancurd from the centre to make a hole for the pork filling.
Combine 1 teaspoon cornflour with all other ingredients, except leafy greens and... - 45.6351
Stir Fried Beef And Vegetables
1) Make thin slices of the beef.
2) In a medium bowl, mix togeteher the spice powder and black pepper with 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
3) Now add the meat and mix well and put aside for 20 minutes.
4) Make 2 halves of the bell peppers and... - 45.6249
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) Season the pork steak strips with paprika.
2) In a skillet, sear the seasoned steak strips in the heated oil until brown.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned steak strips.
4) In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, dry milk and salt... - 45.6227
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the onion, carrots and celery and cook, stirring constantly, until they are soft.
With a slotted spoon transfer the vegetables to a casserole with a tight-fitting lid or to a clay pot.
Remove any fat from the chicken pieces... - 45.6227
1. Divide the duck into quarters and blot dry with paper towel.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until almost smoking and shallow fry the duck in two lots, skin side down.
3. Lower the heat and continue to fry slowly until the skin is browned... - 45.5382
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1) In a wok, place the spare ribs, then add the stock and stir in the soy sauce.
2) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over a low heat for 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
3) Remove the spare ribs with a slotted spoon and place them on a... - 45.5216
Red-cooked Shin Of Beef
This Red-Cooked Shin of Beef is a superly delicious dish that you must try ! Enjoy these meat slices with gravy with rice or noodles and please do come up with suggestions if you have any ! - 45.4792
Five Spice Beef And Sesame Dressing
1. In a casserole dish, add in all the ingredients, cover and let it cook over a medium heat for 45 minutes.
2. Remove beef onto a platter and cool
3. Slice using a carving knife, along the grain.
4. Arranging the slices on a plate.
5. Cover and... - 45.4403