- » Gourmet Chili
Gourmet Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet chili recipes.
Spicy White Chicken Chili
Look out for this unique white chicken chili recipe that uses smoked chicken and green chili peppers, a wonderful twist to the usual chili recipes. The chef here adds plenty of beans to impart a rich creamy texture to the chili. The video is fantastic and a... - 142.634
Italian Chicken Chili
Fire up your palate with spicy, flavorful and extremely palatable chicken chili. Heart, healthy and satisfying, this spicy hot chicken is perfect for a chilly winter evening and a hungry tummy. Chili and chicken pairs well, making this dish a cinch to make.... - 139.425
Mocha Spice Souffle With Chocolate And Chili
So, currently are you on a healthy diet regime to keep weight and waist line in your control? And you love desserts and its hard for you to resist them. Chef Michelle shows us a not so fatty Spiced Mocha Soufflé recipe and its easy to make so you have more... - 135.968
Chili Cheese Plait
Simply delicious comfort food, is how to describe this "Cheesy" Chili Bread recipe. This is a spicy bread filled with spicy beef chili and oozing with cheese. Make it for the chili cheese lover in your life. - 132.022
Easy Vegetarian Chili
Here is a simple healthy vegetarian chili recipe without meat. This recipe uses plenty of tomatoes, kidney beans and garbanzo beans. This vegetarian chili is full of flavor and perfect for a party. Top this vegetarian chili with little sour cream, some grated... - 109.748
Spicy Chili Chicken
How to make healthy chili chicken? Yes, now it's very simple. You can make chili chicken for any party such as Halloween party. Just check out the video right away. - 105.32
Chili Caramelized Salmon
Are you looking for a quick salmon recipe? The chef in this video shows an innovative yet simple way to cook this flavorful fish in white wine with garlic chili sauce and pomegranate teriyaki sauce. The video is quite impressive to make a hearty salmon... - 98.6123
Spicy Chili Con Carne
Love spicy dishes? Here, the chef Randy Higgins shows you how to make chili con carne. It is quite easy and simple to make. Gather the few basic ingredients and start making for yourself and your family. - 94.9446
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
1) Add the kidney beans in 9 cups water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, bouillon cubes, bay leaf and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the range for... - 49.1434
Eggplant And Chicken Chili
1) With a sharp knife, cut the eggplant into quarters, lengthwise. Then slice the eggplant quarters into pieces which are about ½-inch thick.
2) Into a bowl, put the eggplant slices and generously sprinkle with salt. Stir well so that each... - 48.4691
1. Soak the beans overnight.
2. Get the water drained and they are ready for use.
1. Combine the beans, stock, half of the onions, the garlic and salt in a large heavy saucepan or pot and bring to a boil.
2. Cook under low flame, cover,... - 47.5374
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and place beans with 3 cups water in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and cover. Let soak for about 1 hour.
3) Add the remaining 4 cups water and bring the mixture to a... - 46.1679
Mexican Chili Con Carne
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Mexican Chili Con Carne - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Mexican Chili Con Carne! - 46.12
Cracked Wheat Chili
1) Soak the beans in 3 cups of water overnight at room temperature.
2) In a pot, cook the beans over the range for about 2 hours or until the beans are tender. Alternately cook in a pressure cooker at 15 pounds pressure in the soaking... - 46.0987
Sweet Spiced Pot Roast With Chili
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine currants, garlic, green chiles, and red chile.
Place beef on top of currant mixture; sprinkle... - 45.8633
Short Ribs With Chili
1) In a large heated skillet, rub a fatty short rib then sear the ribs on all sides until browned.
2) In a slow cooker place the browned short ribs.
3) In the skillet, brown the garlic lightly, then stir in the chili powder and canned tomatoes.
4)... - 45.7626
Chili And Beans With Corn Bread Topping
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole and blend in olive oil, beef cubes, onion and garlic.
3) Put in Microwave and cook at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
4) With a fork scramble the meat.
5) Dust with spices and herbs and mix... - 45.7043
1) Cover dry beans with water and soak for a whole night.
2) On the following day, drain well and pour in 2 qts water.
3) Cover and simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours until done.
4) Drain the cooking liquid, saving 1 cup and keep it aside.
5)... - 45.6973
These Chili-Cheese Rolls are meant to seduce you out of your senses. The rich gooey feel of cheese mixed with a slight kick of chili is just what your taste-buds desire on a lazy weekend. You can simply lose yourself in the mouth-watering taste. Do you really... - 45.5531
1) In a bowl, combine the mustard, salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic together.
2) Spread the mixture over the steak and cut into strips.
3) In a slow cooker, place the seasoned steak strips.
4) In a bowl, combine the onion, bouillon cube and... - 45.5029
Chili Cheddar Corn Bread
Try this alluring Chili Cheddar Corn Bread recipe. An easily prepared baked recipe, this Chili Cheddar Corn Bread is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 45.4179
1. Slit each chilli, deseed and pat dry.
2. In a pan, boil water, add chillis, cover, and simmer for 3 minutes, until barely tender. Drain and place in a baking dish.
3. In a blender puree tomatoes and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, melt... - 45.2022
Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a large pot, put the black beans and also add water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, take the pot and refrigerate it for 8 hours or overnight
3. Remove the pot from the refrigerator, drain the... - 44.5859
Chili Non Carne
1.Take a large pot and heat oil in it.
2.Add onions and peppers to it and stir well.
3.Add a few drops of water if onion sticks to the base.
4.Put beans, tomato puree, garlic, chili powder, cumin powder, cumin seeds, tamari, molasses, basil, oregano,... - 43.736
1. In a plastic or paper bag, mix flour and chilli powder.
2. Pound meat and put into the flour bag.
3. Shake until coated.
4. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, pour oil.
5. Heat on High for 1-1/2 minutes.
6. Add meat; roll to coat both... - 43.6181
Chili Pork Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 350°F, 180°C.
2. In a deep fat fryer (or a wok), deep fry the spare ribs until brown and crisp and drain them on paper towel.
3. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a boil and... - 43.4549
Chili Bean Soup
1) Take a 2 quart non-stick saucepan and saute onion in it. Add water and cook for some more time.
2) In the meanwhile, take a blender container and put tomatoes in it. Process for about 30 seconds.
3) Transfer blended tomatoes to a bowl.
4) Put beans... - 43.1111
1. In a skillet, heat oil, add onions, garlic and sautÃ© until soft and slightly browned, add chili powder and cook for another 3 minutes.
2. Add in celery, carrots, sweet pepper and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Now, add in diced tomatoes, stock and bring... - 42.9594
Green Chili Soup
1) Use cooking spray to coat a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Add garlic and onion to the pan and sautÃ© over moderate heat for about 5 minutes, till the onion wilts.
3) Add the pepper and cumin and stir well. Continue cooking for another 2 to 3 minutes, till... - 42.7147
Mexican Chilli Shell Bake
1. Preheat oven to 190°C /375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2. In a heavy saucepan fry crushed garlic and chopped onion in hot oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, such that softened.
3. Add the chopped green chilli and minced beef and then fry... - 42.5116
Ahi Poki Salad With Lemon Grass Chili Dressing
1) Lemon Grass Chili Dressing : In a bowl, stir the lime juice, soy sauce, water, sugar, fish sauce, chili sauce, lemon grass, ginger and garlic together, until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Ahi Poki Salad : In a mixing bowl, toss the tuna, onion, green... - 42.2582
Quick And Easy Chili Con Carne
1) In a 2-quart casserole, cook the onion, green pepper and oil together for 5 minutes, until tender.
2) Stir in the ground beef and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway.
3) Drain and blend in rest of the ingredients.
4) Cook in... - 41.8548
Chicken Chili Verde
1. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Toss with the flour in a bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and saute until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a large saucepan.
3. Heat 1... - 41.2626
Chicken Chili Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients required.
2) In the casserole, heat butter for 30... - 41.2518
Chili Bean Noodle Casserole
Chili Bean Noodle Casserole is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Chili Bean Noodle Casserole dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 40.9942
Crumble ground beef into a 3-quart casserole.
Stir in onions and garlic.
Cook on HIGH 6-7 minutes.
Stir once; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with lid at HIGH 6-7 minutes and at MEDIUM-LOW 35-40 minutes.
Let stand,... - 40.9632
Chili Pork Spareribs
The day before the barbecue, place ribs in a glass or ceramic dish large enough to hold them flat.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over ribs.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, basting ribs occasionally.
Remove ribs from... - 40.9412
Burger Chili And Chips
Add onion and celery and cook till tender but not brown.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add chili and mix.
Place layer of corn chips in greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Alternate layers of the chili mixture, corn chips, and diced cheese, ending with... - 40.4365
1) In a frying pan, add butter and heat up to melt.
2) Add the bread cubes and let the butter get soaked into the bread cubes.
3) Sprinkle in yeast and spices over the bread cubes and keep on sautéing.
4) In a baking tray, place the bread cubes.
5)... - 40.3018
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in undrained kidney beans, undrained tomatoes, celery, tomato paste, chili peppers, green pepper, sugar, bay leaf, marjoram, garlic... - 40.0384
Lynn S Budget Chili
Soak beans in water overnight.
Bring beans, liquid, and onion to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add more water if necessary.
Stir in fat, garlic, cumin, and chili powder.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Taste and add salt and pepper.
Stir in... - 39.9007
Chili Beef Hash
1) In large, greased skillet, sear the ground beef, until brown.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic and mushrooms and saute until the onion is golden brown.
3) In a slow cooker add the beef mixture with rest of the ingredients, stir to mix well.
4) Cover... - 39.8953
My Dynamite. All Time Favorite Chili
Heat the oil in a very large skillet or dutch oven over medium heat.
Stir in the onion, garlic, chile pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the cubed and ground meat, and continue cooking until the meat is no... - 39.8333
Taco Dinner Salad
In 1 - qt casserole combine crumbled ground beef and onion.
Microwave at High 4 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once or twice.
Stir in catsup, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes,... - 39.8312
Picadillo Stuffed Chilies
1. Prepare Tomato Sauce.
2. Roast, peel, seed and devein chilies leaving stems intact and taking care not to break chilies.
3. Prepare Picadillo Filling.
4. Carefully spoon about 1/4 cup (60 mL) Filling into each chili; press chilies firmly between hands to... - 39.6397
Chili For A Crowd
Heat olive oil in a very large soup kettle.
Add onions and cook over low heat, covered, until tender and translucent, about 10 minutes.
Crumble the sausage meat and ground chuck into the kettle and cook over medium high heat, stirring often, until meats are... - 38.018
Cut fat off steaks.
Cut steaks into bite size pieces.
Fry until well done.
Remove meat and fry onion until tender.
Make gravy with drippings and flour and water.
Return meat and onion to gravy with all other ingredients; simmer.
Add 2 or 3 hot... - 37.9659
Sri Lankan Salad
Immerse tomatoes for a few seconds in boiling water.
Place under cold running water, then remove skins. (They should slip off easily.) Cut tomatoes in half.
Remove and discard seeds.
Chop tomatoes into small pieces and place in a salad bowl.
Add lime juice,... - 37.9309
Chili Con Carne Crepes
In a skillet brown the beef, drain off excess fat.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, heat the butter and saute the onions, garlic, celery green peppers, and mushrooms.
Stir in the browned beef, tomatoes, tomato paste and beans, simmer for 1 hour.
Add the... - 37.7222
Mel's Brown Chili For 75 80
Brown hamburg and pour off fat.
Saute onions, celery and mushrooms until transparent.
Assemble all other ingredients and simmer for 1/2 hour.
Add chili powder to taste.
Much tastier if chilled and served next day. - 37.2922
Chili Eastern Style
Cook ground beef until gray then chop fine.
Add onion, chopped very fine.
Then add garlic, vinegar, tomato sauce, chili powder, red pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and water.
Put bay leaves and allspice in spice cup.
Cook over medium heat for 3... - 36.9812
1. In a 4-quart casserole, cook meat, green pepper and onion on High for 5 minutes until vegetables are tender; stir once.
2. Add the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover the casserole.
4. Cook on High for 15 minutes; stir once.
5. Serve hot. - 36.6509
Chili Relleno Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, arrange the chili peppers evenly at the bottom and sprinkle with cheese, keep aside.
3) In a small mixing bowl, beat the egg whites with... - 36.6386
Green Chile Filling
1. Take a fry pan and stir-fry onion and garlic in butter until the ingredients turn soft.
2. Let the fried ingredients be little cool.
3. Mix 2 cups of Cheddar and chilies with sautÃ©ed onion and garlic mix.
4. Cover the pan and let it be... - 36.617
Chili For A Party
1. In a frying pan, heat oil and sautre beef till well browned
2. Add diced onions and celery and saute for five minutes; drain later
3. Add tomato soup to it, along with salt and chili powder and cook fior another fifteen minutes
4. Add the drained... - 36.496
Chili And Polenta Dumplings
In Dutch oven cook meats and onion till meats are browned; drain off fat.
Stir in next 8 ingredients.
Cover; simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Prepare polenta dumplings.
Bring meat mixture to boiling; drop dumpling mixture to make 8 mounds atop... - 36.2033
Individual Chili Strudels
Prepare the chili as directed, and chill.
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.grease a 151/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Place 1 leaf of phyllo on a towel with the long edge in front of you, and brush lightly with melted butter.
Place a second leaf on top,... - 36.0223
Chili Relleno Supreme
Take each chili and roll both sides in flour and wrap around cheese slice.
After you have prepared all of the chilies, beat whites of eggs with mixer until very stiff, adding a pinch of salt and tsp.of flour while beating.
Then fold in yolks of eggs slowly... - 35.9175
1. Melt butter in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and cook, stir-ing occasionally, until lightly browned.
2. Remove onions and set aside. Add chuck and cook, stirring, until well browned.
3. Add salt, pepper and chili powder. Return... - 35.3868
Short Cut Turkey Chili
1.Take a small saucepan and put flour, sugar and salt in it.
2.Also add butter and pineapple in the pan and cook the ingredients on medium heat.
3.Keep stirring until a thick mixture is formed.
4.Use to fill pies. - 35.3014
Spicy Tomato Chili Barbecue Sauce
Have you ever tried this wonderful Spicy Tomato Chili Barbecue Sauce? I often make it for my barbecued meat preparation and trust me they are great! Try making this Spicy Tomato Chili Barbecue Sauce for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted... - 35.1032
Chili Broad Bean Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan, following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water, then drain again and set aside to cool completely.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook broad beans and chili paste over a medium... - 34.7178
1. in a large pan, bring the beer, onions, garlic, peppers, jalapenos, smoked chillies, cumin and stock to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins. Blend the coriander, vinegar and a good pinch of salt in a food processor to make a smooth paste. Add the coriander... - 34.3738
Brown chili meat in bacon drippings.
Combine all other ingredients with meat and bring to a boil.
Then simmer for a few hours. - 33.66
Black Bean Chili
1. In a large, heavy pot, heat sherry and oil over medium heat and saute onions until soft but not browned.
2. Add celery, carrot, and bell pepper and saute 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except garnishes, and bring to a boil.... - 33.1652
Garlic And Chili Prawns
Shell prawns carefully, leaving tails intact.
Remove vein with a sharp knife.
Wash prawns under cold running water and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Place in a deep glass or ceramic bowl.
Combine sambal oelek, garlic and half the oil in a blender.
Blend... - 32.2832
Chili Dip Ole
1) In a medium glass bowl, crumble the ground beef and stir in the onions.
2) Cook in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the beef is browned, stir once then drain.
3) Stir in the chili seasoning, tomato paste and sugar, then cook in the... - 32.128
Chili Spaghetti Dinner For Two
In saucepan cook sausage, onion, and carrot till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato juice, kidney beans, salt, chili powder, and pepper.
Place uncooked spaghetti in a 1-quart casserole; stir in meat mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in 375Â° oven for 55... - 31.6713
1. In a large, heavy skillet over moderately high heat, warm 3 tablespoons of the oil. Brown beef in batches, adding more oil as necessary and transferring meat with a slotted spoon to a large stockpot when well browned.
2. Reduce heat under skillet to low.... - 31.5774
Black Bean Chili
1. In a 3-quart saucepan cook ground beef, green onions, sweet pepper, and carrot till meat is brown. Drain fat. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Just before serving, season to taste with salt and... - 31.1848
Spaghetti Squash Chili
Spaghetti Squash Chili is a delicious and unique dish that you can present for a party. Trust me it will be an instant success! I prepare this dish quiet often for my backyard parties! Try this Spaghetti Squash Chil recipe for yourself! - 30.9606
Jiffy Tamale Chili
Cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Remove shucks from tamales; arrange spoke-fashion on top.
Cover and heat 10 to 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese before serving. - 30.9592
Pickled Red Hots
1. With a sharp knife, make a slit in side of each chile. Put chiles into sterilized jar. Add garlic, oil, dill, and sugar.
2. Fill jar with vinegar, put on lid and screw top, and shake to mix. Leave in a cool place until ready to use. - 23.8277
Broiled Chicken With Chili Butter
1. Prepare Chili Butter.
2. Cut Chili Butter crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices. Carefully loosen skin at 1 end of each chicken piece; insert 1 slice butter under skin.
3. Heat broiler. Place chicken, skin-side-down, on greased rack in broiler pan;... - 23.3119
Hot Enchilada Dip
Mix well and bake at 350 degrees until melted together.
Can also be served in fondue or chafing dish. - 22.3186
Gourmet Chili Recipes By Category