- » Gourmet Chicken Dumpling
Gourmet Chicken Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet chicken dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet chicken dumpling recipes.
Gourmet Chicken Dumplings
1) In a 3-quart casserole, add the chicken, hot water, onion, celery, carrots, salt and pepper.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 15 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and cold water together, then stir into the chicken mixture and ... - 41.2175
Chicken With Herb Dumplings
Wash chicken and pat dry on paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper.
Brown in butter in Dutch oven, or any heavy roasting pan having a tight-fitting cover.
Stick cloves in one onion.
Add vegetables, mushrooms, garlic, and seasonings to Chicken.
Pour in... - 47.6132
Chicken Casserole With Cheese Dumplings And Egg Sauce
1. Wash and dry chicken. Sprinkle cornflour, salt and pepper and coat chicken joints thoroughly.
2. Heat oil, and fry chillies and remove. Add chicken and fry until golden brown. Drain and transfer to a casserole with garlic, onion, carrots, chillies and... - 41.8533
Chicken Casserole With Dumplings
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Mix together the salt, cornflour and pepper. Sprinkle over the chicken joints to coat well on all sides.
3) In a frying pan, heat the corn oil.
4) Add in the chicken joints and saute till brown.
5)... - 44.179
Crispy Chicken Dumplings
1. In a food processor or liquidiser chop and blend the chicken with the egg whites, cornflour, sherry or rice wine, ginger, spring onions and salt until it turns into a fine paste.
(Alternatively, it can be chopped with a sharp knife or cleaver until... - 44.1088
Stewed Chicken With Parsley Dumplings
1. Rinse the chicken pieces under cold running water. Place in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven and barely cover with water. Sprinkle with a little salt and the peppercorns.
2. Add the celery, onion, carrot and bay leaf and cover. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat... - 35.9235
Pork And Liver Dumplings
Pork And Liver Dumplings is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Pork And Liver Dumplings in a jiffy and let us know how much you've enjoyed it ! - 48.5316
Winter Pork With Dumplings
1) In a bowl, sprinkle the flour over the pork with plenty of seasoning.
2) In the wok, saute the meat in the dripping or lard, turning frequently, until well browned.
3) Stir in the onions, carrots and sage, saute for a few minutes, until the onion... - 45.4729
Veal Stew With Dumplings
1. Coat veal cubes lightly with flour. Shake off excess flour.
2. Heat salad oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add veal and cook, turning often, until browned on all sides. Add onion and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
3. Add soup mix, water and... - 40.3602
Chicken With Herb Dumplings
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Preheat a 5-quart saucier pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add oil and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add chicken, about half at a time: cook, turning as needed, until browned on all sides.
As chicken... - 45.3413
Chicken With Parsley Dumplings
1)Choose a saucepan,and heat enough water to boil carrots,salt,onion,celery and chicken.
2)Reduce to simmer till chicken is tender.
3)Remove the chicken from broth and keep aside.
4)Strain this broth and add water to make 3 cups.
5)Put the broth back... - 46.4114
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and Bon Appetit together.
2) Cut the shortening into the flour with a pastry blender or 2 knives cut, until the mixture resembles cornmeal.
3) Stir in the chives, pepper and onions.
4) Then gently stir... - 39.9615
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and Season-all together.
2) Stir in the shredded green onions.
3) Cut the shortening into the flour with a pastry blender or 2 knives cut, until the mixture resembles cornmeal.
4) Gradually stir in the... - 37.9673
Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings
1. In a large saucepot over medium-high heat, combine chicken, broth, 2 cups water, and thyme. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 15 minutes. Add onions, carrots, and celery and simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender and chicken... - 35.9307
Liver Dumplings In Soup
1) Trim the liver, grind with onion, and then stir in yolk, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, and parsley.
2) Soak bread in milk, squeeze out excess milk, and add to the liver mixture.
3) Add flour and make a soft dough.
4) Allow the soup... - 46.1407
Golden Chicken Nuggets
1) Cut the chicken into pieces measuring 1- x 1 ½ inches. Set pieces aside.
2) Combine together flour, salt, sesame seeds, egg and water and mix well.
3) Dip the chicken pieces into the batter and fry in hot oil, of about 375 degrees... - 40.0163
Creamy Rosemary Turkey And Vegetable Potpie With Herbed Dumplings
Make the turkey mixture: In a kettle melt the butter over moderately low heat and in it cook the onion, the carrots, and the celery, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the wine and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
Add the flour and... - 32.8255
Not only a gourmet, but anyone can judge how appetizing and flavorful potato dumplings are. Stock up on bags full of potatoes as you will want to make this dish a lot. Potato dumplings as a side dish never fails to impress. Easy eater, fussy eater. No... - 41.5102
Denim Dumpling Dinner
Denim Dumpling Dinner has an out of this world taste. The chicken and cheese gives the Denim Dumpling Dinner a gripping taste. Denim Dumpling Dinner is inspired by restaurants globally. Must try it. - 39.4198
Grind the fish and shrimp to a fine paste in a food processor.
Scrape down the sides so that no lumps remain.
Add the egg whites, cream, salt, and pepper, and process until light and fluffy.
Bring the chicken broth or bouillon to a simmer in a deep frying pan... - 33.6082
1) Take a 4-quart casserole or Dutch oven and combine chicken, celery, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, bouillon and water in it.
2) Cover and cook for 24 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in carrots to this.
4) Mix 1/2 cup water to 1/4 cup flour.
5)... - 45.6405
Coat 2 lbs. of meat with mixture of 1/3 cup flour and 1 tsp. paprika.
Pound mixture into meat, cut into 2 inch cubes.
Brown thoroughly in oil.
Put in a 9x13 inch pan and add can of onions.
Combine chicken soup and water in skillet used for browning.
Bring to... - 46.0808
Chicken Broth (rosol Z Kury)
Simmer chicken with salt in boiling water 30 minutes.
Add carrots, cabbage, celery, parsley root (if desired), onion, peppercorns, and parsley.
Quickly chill broth, then skim off fat.
Store broth in refrigerator or serve hot with... - 40.5601
Pennsylvania Dutch Chowder
In saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then. - 28.3025