- » Gourmet Cheesecake
Gourmet Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet cheesecake recipes.
Individual Cherry Cheesecake Parfait
Preparing gourmet desserts can be really easy and you will realize it once you watch this video of Individual Cherry Cheesecake Parfait. It is a very easy dessert prepared in no time and looks classy. Surprise your diners next time with this treat. - 122.253
Chocolate Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Bites
These little bites are simply amazing! They are not exceedingly sweet and are so pretty. You can keep these in the fridge so they can be made a few days in advance. - 119.099
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.349
Ricotta Cheesecake And Ricotta Dumplings In Plum Blueberry Sauce
1. For cheesecake, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add blueberry, plum, vanilla, maple syrup, water, and cinnamon in it. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes or until it becomes... - 109.353
Gluten And Dairy Free Cheesecake Balls
How can cheesecake be healthy? It’s made with cream cheese and egg over a butter crumb pastry. This recipe is a cheesecake upgrade, meant for those who are gluten and dairy intolerant! It is not only gluten and dairy free but also made with vegan and... - 107.521
Raw Dairy Free Cheesecake
Decadent desserts are considered indulgences. And what about cheesecake? Well, that’s on most of the “enjoy only in moderation” lists. But imagine a decadent cheesecake that was actually good for you! And, no, this is not a low-fat version chock-full of... - 105.516
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This is a very rich and creamy dessert. It just melts in your mouth. Once you taste it, I bet you will be reluctant to share it with others. - 53.648
German Chocolate Cheesecake
German Chocolate Cheesecake is a delicious dessert that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this German Chocolate Cheesecake recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 51.0613
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) Rub in butter pieces, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Stir in the sugar, egg yolk and enough water to make a stiff... - 50.3194
Low Calorie Lemon Cheesecake
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together gelatin and 1/2 cup of sugar.
2. In another bowl, beat egg yolks with 1 cup of milk; add to the gelatine mixture and blend well.
3. Heat pan over low heat; stir and heat for about 5 minutes until gelatine... - 50.2597
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 50.0281
Cheesecake Edna Cora
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the finely crushed graham crackers, melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar.
3) In a Pyrex pie pan, pat the mixture with a fork to form a crust.
4) In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, 1/2 cup... - 49.883
1) Butter the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
2) Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly at the bottom of the pan, press into butter and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes .
4)... - 49.8319
Susan W S New York Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) Cream the cheese.
3) Sift together the flour, salt and 1 1/2 cups sugar.
4) For making the crumb mixture, finely grate the Zwiebach and mix it together with the sugar and butter.
5) Bake 3/4 of the mixture to... - 49.4316
Cranberry Cheesecake is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Cranberry Cheesecake is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 49.2854
1. In a small pan, melt butter on a low flame
2. Add the digetsives into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin; add them to the melted butter
3. Stir well to coat and tranfer them into a20cmX9cm cke tin; press them to the... - 49.2833
For crust, place steel blade in work bowl; add 3/4 cup flour, butter, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 4 strips lemon peel.
Process till peel is finely chopped and mixture is crumbly.
Add 1 egg yolk and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla; process just till mixture forms a ball,... - 49.2353
Father's Day Date Cheesecake
1. In a heatproof bowl, put together dates and bicarbonate of soda; add boiling water, cover and let it stand for 20 minutes until dates are tender.
2. In a glass bowl, melt butter and add crumbs; mix well.
3. Grease an 8 inch springform... - 49.2258
Essies S Winnipeg Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) For making the crumb mixture, mix together the crumbs, sugar, butter and cinnamon and bake it for 5 minutes.
3) For the filling mix well the sugar, egg and cream cheese.
4) Keep in mind to add the... - 48.9891
1) Soften the gelatin by soaking it in 1/2 cup water.
2) Whip the cottage cheese with cold water.
3) To make the custard on a double boiler mix together the milk, 1/2 cup sugar and the egg yolks.
4) Cook till the... - 48.8715
German Chocolate Cheesecake
Press prepared crumbs firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9 inch springform pan.
Melt chocolate with butter in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Meanwhile, beat eggs thoroughly in small mixer bowl.
Gradually... - 48.6667
Toffee Cheesecake Bars
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter or margarine and sugar and beat with an electric beater until well creamed.
4. Add the... - 48.4659
1)In a bowl, mix chocolate wafer crumbs and butter.
2)Take a 9 inch springform pan and line the pan with above mixture.
3)In a deep bowl, blend cream cheese at medium speed of electrci mixer to attain a smooth, fluffy consistency.
4)Add... - 48.4578
To Prepare the Cookie-Dough Crust:
Let ingredients (except 1/2 cup cream) reach room temperature.
Beat cheese until fluffy.
Mix sugar, flour, and salt; gradually blend into cheese, keeping mixture smooth.
Add grated rinds.
Add eggs and egg yolks one at a... - 48.344
Thoroughly mix gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt.
Beat together egg yolks and milk; add to gelatin mixture and cook and stir over low heat, till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; add lemon peel; cool.
Stir in cottage cheese, lemon juice, and... - 48.2753
In small bowl, toss chocolate wafer crumbs with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until crumbs are moistened.
Press onto bottom of 8-inch springform pan; set aside.
In electric blender container or food processor, blend cottage cheese and Egg Beaters until... - 48.0899
Cafe Au Lait Cheesecake
1) In a saucepan, combine 3/4 cup sugar, gelatin and salt together.
2) Stir in the egg yolks and milk.
3) Stir and cook over a low heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
4) Blend in the coffee powder and allow to cool.
5) Press the cottage cheese... - 47.9095
Chilled Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Filling : in a heatproof bowl, beat the egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar, until thoroughly mixed.
2) Stir in the orange and lemon rinds with the juices.
3) Place the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, stir and cook, until the mixture is slightly... - 47.8027
Deceptively Decadent Cheesecake
Prepare the crust preheat your oven to 350Â°F.
Combine the cookie crumbs with the melted butter in a small bowl.
Spread them in the bottom of a 9 x 1 1/2 inch springform pan.
Press down gently with your fingertips or palms, spreading the crumbs evenly... - 47.8024
Mocha Marbled Cheesecake
In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and margarine.
Press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
In electric blender container or food processor, blend cottage cheese and 1/2 cup Egg Beaters until smooth,... - 47.6785
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch loose-bottomed cake tin.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then remove the foil and... - 47.6777
Creme De Menthe Kahlua Swirl Cheesecake
CRUST: Combine the wafer crumbs with the butter.
Press into the bottom and sides of a buttered 10" (25 cm) spring form pan.
FILLING: Cream the cheese and sugar until light.
Stir in the cream.
Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each... - 47.648
Frank's Italian Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Line the bottom of a spring form pan with foil and grease with butter.
3) In a large bowl, stir cheese with sour cream and beat until creamy.
4) Beat in eggs and then stir in melted butter.
5) Mix all... - 47.5264
Royal Cheddar Cheesecake
1) Bake oven extremely hot to 500°
2) In a small bowl mix zwieback crumbs with 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon of the grated lemon rind.
3) Mix melted butter or margarine.
4) Spread evenly at the base and up side of a buttered... - 47.4333
Family Circle's Best Cheesecake
1) Preheat hot oven (475°)
2) In a small bowl mix graham-cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon.
3) Mix melted butter or margarine.
4) Spread evenly over base of a lightly greased 9-inch spring-form pan.
5) Chill for sometime... - 47.3725
Cheddar Cheesecake With Strawberries
Mix crumbs with butter; press over bottom of 9" springform pan.
Bake in 350 degree (moderate) oven 5 minutes.
Combine the cheeses and sugar in bowl; beat until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
Blend in peels, flour and 1/2.cup of the cream.
Pour over crumb... - 47.3009
Gourmet Gala Cheesecake With Orange Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Thoroughly grease 10-inch springform pan.
Beat together cream cheese and butter in large bowl until creamy.
Blend in sour cream.
Add sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 47.1889
Microwave Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Cover the bottom and sides of an 8-inches cake or flan tin with foil.
2) In a large microwavable dish, melt the butter by heating for 1 minute.
3) Mix in the brown sugar and crumbled biscuits.
4) Cover the base and sides of the prepared cake... - 47.0761
Walnut Cheesecake Cookies
1. In a bowl cream together, butter, cream cheese, egg yolk, vanilla, lemon peel and salt until well blended.
2. Now, add powdered sugar gradually, and then flour to make stiff dough.
3. Allow the dough to chill in the refrigerator.
4.... - 46.991
Carrot Cheesecake With Nut Crumb Crust
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the carrots, cover and cook over moderate heat until very tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker and gingersnap crumbs with... - 46.6846
Pine Not Pesto Cheesecake
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 375°F.
2) Take a 9-inch springform pan and lightly grease it.
3) In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients;.
4) Mix well.
5) In bottom of grease pan, press the ingredients evenly.
6) In large bowl,... - 46.6131
Chocolate Rippli Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°
2) To prepare crust, in small bowl cream butter or margarine with granulated and brown sugars until fluffy.
3) Gently sift in flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) Spread evenly on the bottom of 1-inch... - 46.2555
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) Press the crumbs in the bottom of 9 inch spring form pan.
3) In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
4) Using an electric beater beat the cheese mixture at medium... - 45.4185
Land O Lakes Merry Cherry Cheesecake Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together sweet cream butter, flour, brown sugar and beat until it resemble coarse crumbs.
2. In another bowl, mix egg, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and beat until well mixed. Stir in chopped cherries.
3. Into a... - 45.4146
Peachy Cocoa Cheesecake
Combine cornflake crumbs with 1 tablespoon sugar and melted butter or margarine.
Press into bottom and side of an 8-inch pie pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In blender, combine cottage cheese with eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, cocoa, vanilla and almond extract... - 45.3517
1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) Mix together the crumbs, sugar and butter and bake it for 5 minutes to make the crust.
3) Add the remaining sugar, vanilla and eggs to the beaten cottage cheese and mix well.
4) Pour the mixture over the... - 45.2616
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
FOR THE CRUST
1) In a bowl, mix together crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and butter.
2) Rub the crumb mixture using hands until it turns into grainy texture.
3) Force down the crumb mixture in the bottom and side of an 8 to 9 inch spring form... - 44.8823
Creamy Carob Chip Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Brush the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan lightly with butter.
3) In a food processor, process the cheese until smooth.
4) Add rest of the ingredients except carob chips through the feed... - 43.8669
Candy Bar Cheesecake
Combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped walnuts, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter, and mix well; firmly press mixture onto bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan.
Break candy bar into several pieces, and place in top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 43.8415
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the paper muffin cups with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs, cheese and lemon juice to form a smooth mixture.
4) Arrange 1 vanilla wafer in each of the lined muffin cups.
5) Add in a... - 43.2981
Curd Cheesecake With Fruit Topping
1) Into a saucepan, melt some butter and add the crushed biscuits
2) Into a cake tin, press down the biscuit mixture and smoothen top evenly
3) Using an electric mixer, beat together the curd, eggs and sugar to form a thick cream
4) Add the vanilla... - 43.1514
Butter Pecan Cheesecake
1) In a non-stick pan, melt 1 tablespoon butter saute pecans until lightly toasted.
2) Remove and place the pecans in a bowl; set aside.
3) In same pan, melt remaining butter; take the pan away from heat and stir in graham-cracker crumbs and 2... - 43.0614
Devonshire Cheesecake Cups
1. In six custard cups, place a paper cup and place a vanilla wafer in each; set aside
2. Unwrap the cheese cream and add it into a one and a half quart bowl; microwave at LOW for two minutes until soft
3. Add brown sugar, egg and... - 42.1881
Cheesecake New York Style
Blend the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter, and line the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch ungreased spring-form pan.
Blend the sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a food blender for 1 minute.
Add the cream cheese.
Blend until... - 42.0661
White Chocolate & Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Melt the butter in a pan or microwave. Very finely crush the biscuits together, stir with the butter, then press very firmly into the base of a 20cm round loose-bottomed cake tin. Bake for 6 mins. Cool, then wipe around... - 41.2069
Fat Free Cheesecake
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom and up sides of lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
In electric blender container or food processor, blend cottage cheese and 1/2 cup Egg Beaters until smooth, scraping down sides of container as... - 40.991
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion till pink
2) Stir in the biscuit crumbs and mix well
3) Into a lightly greased flan tin or loose bottom tin
4) Press the biscuit mixture and smoothen
5) Chill in the refrigerator to firm
6)... - 40.9608
Luscious Gourmet Cheesecake
Beat cream cheese until softened, combine with sugar, flour and salt, beat well.
Beat in the whole egg plus the 4 egg-yolks, sour cream and lemon juice.
Beat egg-whites until stiff but not dry, beat in extra sugar, fold into cream cheese mixture.
Pour into... - 39.6437
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays. Generously grease a 9-by-3-inch-deep springform pan. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the pan, tilting it so that they cover the bottom and sides. Shake out the excess crumbs.... - 38.1025
1. Into a large pie tin, pat the graham cracker crust
2. In a bowl, cream confectioner's sugar, cream cheese and vanilla; fold whipped cream into it
3. Place this mixture on top of the cracker crust and refrigerate for several hours
4. Top... - 37.4811
Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberry
Is there anything better than a Chocolate Covered Strawberry? A Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberry. The freshness of the strawberry, the sweetness of the chocolate and the creaminess of the cheesecake filling is sure to be a hit this Valentines... - 33.8024
1) In a blender, process blueberries saving a dozen for garnishing.
2) Blend in rest of the ingredients until smooth.
3) Place over cheesecake and chill. - 30.3284