- » Gourmet Cheese Dessert
Gourmet Cheese Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet cheese dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet cheese dessert recipes.
Individual Cherry Cheesecake Parfait
Preparing gourmet desserts can be really easy and you will realize it once you watch this video of Individual Cherry Cheesecake Parfait. It is a very easy dessert prepared in no time and looks classy. Surprise your diners next time with this treat. - 122.253
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.349
Jam And Cheese Puffs
Here is a video showing a complete menu for a cold winter night that is easy, elegant and looks fabulous. Roast lamb with potatoes anna, zucchini and jam and cheese puffs, what else can you ask for and if you have a visitor they will be delighted, so will be... - 104.992
Gluten Free Vegetable Cheese Cake
Nina Cucina gives you a tasty and flavorful dessert. This is made using vegetables showing that they aren't just for dinner anymore ! - 94.6767
Italian Mascarpone And Ricotta Pie
This pies something is something you wouldn't regret not diving into! A pie with a buttery crust and a nice smooth filling! Make this easy pie for the sweet indulgent lot! See this video for more on this recipe! - 93.8385
Best Cream Cheese And Orange Frosting
Best Cream Cheese and Orange Frosting is really one of the best frosting recipes you can find online. It is rich and yet that acid of orange cuts through. Take a look at this video to learn how to make it. - 92.6106
German Chocolate Cheesecake
German Chocolate Cheesecake is a delicious dessert that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this German Chocolate Cheesecake recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 51.0613
1. In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg, and baking powder until the mix becomes smooth, scraping down the sides of the container is needed in order to make the mix even and consistent.
2. Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
3.... - 51.0197
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) Rub in butter pieces, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Stir in the sugar, egg yolk and enough water to make a stiff... - 50.3194
Low Calorie Lemon Cheesecake
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together gelatin and 1/2 cup of sugar.
2. In another bowl, beat egg yolks with 1 cup of milk; add to the gelatine mixture and blend well.
3. Heat pan over low heat; stir and heat for about 5 minutes until gelatine... - 50.2597
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 50.0281
Cheesecake Edna Cora
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the finely crushed graham crackers, melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar.
3) In a Pyrex pie pan, pat the mixture with a fork to form a crust.
4) In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, 1/2 cup... - 49.883
Susan W S New York Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) Cream the cheese.
3) Sift together the flour, salt and 1 1/2 cups sugar.
4) For making the crumb mixture, finely grate the Zwiebach and mix it together with the sugar and butter.
5) Bake 3/4 of the mixture to... - 49.4316
Kahlua Cheese Cake
Prepare chocolate crumb crust.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, melt chocolate with Kahlua and butter, stir until smooth.
In bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and salt.
Add sour cream; blend well.
Add cream cheese to egg... - 49.1433
Essies S Winnipeg Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) For making the crumb mixture, mix together the crumbs, sugar, butter and cinnamon and bake it for 5 minutes.
3) For the filling mix well the sugar, egg and cream cheese.
4) Keep in mind to add the... - 48.9891
Cottage Cheese Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Press cottage cheese though a fine mesh sieve over a bowl. Keep aside.
4. In a basin, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in egg... - 48.6298
Prepare the short crust pastry, sieve the flour and salt, rub in the butter.
Add the sugar and bind with the egg yolk and a little water.
Roll out and line a 7-inch flan ring.
Re-roll the pastry scraps and cut into a circle 3-4 inches in diameter.
Cut across... - 48.4448
Bleu Cheese Mold
1) Take 6-cup mold and brush with oil.
2) Take two cheeses and blend them.
3) Add Worcestershire sauce along with parsley, salt and paprika.
4) Make the gelatin soft by putting in water. Add hot water as well to dissolve the gelatin.
5)... - 48.3761
To Prepare the Cookie-Dough Crust:
Let ingredients (except 1/2 cup cream) reach room temperature.
Beat cheese until fluffy.
Mix sugar, flour, and salt; gradually blend into cheese, keeping mixture smooth.
Add grated rinds.
Add eggs and egg yolks one at a... - 48.344
Thoroughly mix gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt.
Beat together egg yolks and milk; add to gelatin mixture and cook and stir over low heat, till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; add lemon peel; cool.
Stir in cottage cheese, lemon juice, and... - 48.2753
Deep Dish Rhubarb Pie With Cream Cheese Pastry
Deep Dish Rhubarb Pie With Cream Cheese Pastry is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare rhubarb recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 48.114
Luscious Lemon Cheese Cake
Butter bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
Mix the crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and lemon peel in a bowl.
Using a fork, mix in the butter.
Reserve 3/4 cup of the mixture for topping.
Turn remainder into prepared pan; press crumbs firmly into an even... - 48.1066
Mocha Marbled Cheesecake
In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and margarine.
Press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
In electric blender container or food processor, blend cottage cheese and 1/2 cup Egg Beaters until smooth,... - 47.6785
Frank's Italian Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Line the bottom of a spring form pan with foil and grease with butter.
3) In a large bowl, stir cheese with sour cream and beat until creamy.
4) Beat in eggs and then stir in melted butter.
5) Mix all... - 47.5264
Royal Cheddar Cheesecake
1) Bake oven extremely hot to 500°
2) In a small bowl mix zwieback crumbs with 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon of the grated lemon rind.
3) Mix melted butter or margarine.
4) Spread evenly at the base and up side of a buttered... - 47.4333
Family Circle's Best Cheesecake
1) Preheat hot oven (475°)
2) In a small bowl mix graham-cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon.
3) Mix melted butter or margarine.
4) Spread evenly over base of a lightly greased 9-inch spring-form pan.
5) Chill for sometime... - 47.3725
Cheddar Cheesecake With Strawberries
Mix crumbs with butter; press over bottom of 9" springform pan.
Bake in 350 degree (moderate) oven 5 minutes.
Combine the cheeses and sugar in bowl; beat until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
Blend in peels, flour and 1/2.cup of the cream.
Pour over crumb... - 47.3009
Gourmet Gala Cheesecake With Orange Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Thoroughly grease 10-inch springform pan.
Beat together cream cheese and butter in large bowl until creamy.
Blend in sour cream.
Add sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 47.1889
Microwave Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Cover the bottom and sides of an 8-inches cake or flan tin with foil.
2) In a large microwavable dish, melt the butter by heating for 1 minute.
3) Mix in the brown sugar and crumbled biscuits.
4) Cover the base and sides of the prepared cake... - 47.0761
Elegant Cheese Cake
Mix together the crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
Press into the bottom of an 8 or 9-inch spring form pan in an even layer.
Cream cheese, salt, and rum together until soft and creamy.
Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks, then gradually... - 46.9869
Refrigerator Cheese Cake
Blend butter, 1/4 cup sugar, crumbs and cinnamon.
Line spring-form pan with 3/4 of mixture.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup water.
Cook egg yolks, remaining sugar and water in a double boiler until thickened.
Beat into cheese with lemon juice, rind and... - 46.4985
Chocolate Rippli Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°
2) To prepare crust, in small bowl cream butter or margarine with granulated and brown sugars until fluffy.
3) Gently sift in flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) Spread evenly on the bottom of 1-inch... - 46.2555
Blue Cheese And Grape Salad With Caramelized Pecans
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Halve and deseed the grapes.
3. To caramelize the pecans, in a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame.
4. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved in the butter and boil until golden brown.
5. Add... - 46.1808
No Bake Cheese Cake
Mix together 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine, 1 cup sugar and 14 tsp.salt in a double boiler.
Beat together 2 egg yolks and 1 cup milk.
Add to gelatin mixture; cook over boiling water, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved and mixture thickens, about... - 46.1114
Mix gelatin, 1/3 cup sugar and salt in saucepan.
Beat egg yolk and pineapple juice together with a fork and stir into gelatin mixture gradually.
Set over moderate heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in lemon rind, lemon juice... - 45.8981
Cherry Cottage Pudding
Drain cherries and save juice for sauce.
Cream shortening and sugar together until fluffy.
Add egg and flavoring and beat well.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and soda together.
Add alternately with milk in small amounts, mixing well after each addition.
Add... - 45.868
Combine all ingredients for crust and press onto bottom and sides of a 9" (23 cm) microproof pie plate.
Cook on HIGH 3 minutes.
Dissolve gelatine in cold water in small microproof measure and cook on HIGH 1 minute to dissolve gelatine.
Place cream cheese,... - 45.6383
This Cheese Mousse is anything but a pure delight to the taste-buds. It seduces your senses and takes you into the valleys of pleasure. Cheese Mousse promises an ethereal experience. Allow the creamy taste of this dessert to take you to Heaven. - 45.5182
Cherry Cheese Pie
1. Deseed cherries and mix with sliced lemons and 1 cup of water and cook for 4 minutes.
2. Mix butter, egg yolks, cottage cheese, lemon juice and powdered sugar and beat to form a smooth and fluffy mixture.
3. Take a baked shell and arrange half the... - 44.3635
9 Inch Cottage Cheese Pie
Force cheese through a fine sieve or food mill.
Blend in flour and salt.
Then stir in cream, granulated sugar, lemon rind, and juice.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; then beat yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Stir egg yolks and currants into... - 44.3092
Creamy Carob Chip Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Brush the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan lightly with butter.
3) In a food processor, process the cheese until smooth.
4) Add rest of the ingredients except carob chips through the feed... - 43.8669
Raspberry Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Brush a 10-inch glass pie plate lightly with butter.
3) In a medium bowl, toss the raspberries and cornstarch together, crushing a few raspberries with a fork.
4) Stir in in warmed honey and turn into... - 43.8206
Cream Cheese Cake
Combine zwieback crumbs with 2 tablespoons sugar and butter; blend thoroughly.
Line bottom of spring-form pan.
Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar with flour and salt and blend thoroughly with cream cheese.
Add vanilla and beaten egg yolks and beat.
Add cream and... - 43.0047
Sweet Pears And Cheese Pizza
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter and dust lightly with flour.
2. Roll out a dough into an 8 inch circle of 1 inch thickness and Prick the dough with a fork.
3. Place the dough circle on the greased baking sheet.
4. Peel, core and... - 42.7292
Cheesecake, New York Style
Blend the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter, and line the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch ungreased spring-form pan.
Blend the sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a food blender for 1 minute.
Add the cream cheese.
Blend until... - 42.5269
Low Cal Dessert Squares
Mix well crumbs and margarine.
Pat into 9 x 13" pan.
Bake 10 minutes at 350Â°F.
Blend cottage cheese in food processor until smooth.
Add sugar substitute, whipped topping (mixed as package directs); spread on crumb base.
Dissolve jello powder in... - 42.5115
1)In a heavy saucepan, melt butter.
2)Add flour, salt, pepper and blend. Cook for 1 minute stirring continuously.
3)Now, stir in milk and cook over medium heat. Remove from heat when mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
4)Add cheese and stir until it... - 42.3753
Strawberry Cheese Yogurt Pie
Set aside 4 small strawberries for garnish; slice remaining berries and arrange in bottom of baked pie crust.
In small saucepan soften gelatin in water.
Heat, stirring until dissolved.
Combine with remaining ingredients in blender container.
Process until... - 42.2369
Devonshire Cheesecake Cups
1. In six custard cups, place a paper cup and place a vanilla wafer in each; set aside
2. Unwrap the cheese cream and add it into a one and a half quart bowl; microwave at LOW for two minutes until soft
3. Add brown sugar, egg and... - 42.1881
Have A Heart Salad
Whip the cream cheese, mayonnaise, icing sugar and food colour together.
Dissolve the gelatin and half the candy hearts in the boiling water.
Blend into the cheese mixture.
Chill but do not allow to set.
Whip the cream and fold into the cheese mixture... - 41.312
Pineapple Cheese Dessert
1. In a bowl, mix together egg, vanilla, sweetener, lemon juice until smooth in texture.
2. Now, add ricotta cheese and further mix until smooth. Add crushed pineapple t the mixture and mix until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, add preserved juice from... - 41.2494
Fruit Cheese Topping
Combine sugar and flour and blend in the beaten egg.
Gradually stir in juices.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter.
Fold in whipped cream and spread over chilled gelatin layer.
Sprinkle top with... - 41.2384
1) Into a bowl, cream together the cream cheese, syrup and milk using an electric mixer
2) Add in the macaroons, pecans, vanilla, almond extract and mix well
3) Divide them equally into 16 baking cup, set with liners
4) Place in the refrigerator till... - 41.0085
Fat Free Cheesecake
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom and up sides of lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
In electric blender container or food processor, blend cottage cheese and 1/2 cup Egg Beaters until smooth, scraping down sides of container as... - 40.991
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion till pink
2) Stir in the biscuit crumbs and mix well
3) Into a lightly greased flan tin or loose bottom tin
4) Press the biscuit mixture and smoothen
5) Chill in the refrigerator to firm
6)... - 40.9608
Basic Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, add in the cream cheese. Beat to get a soft and smooth mixture.
3) Slowly, add in the sugar. Continue to beat till the sugar dissolves completely.
4) Add in the flour along with unbeaten eggs.... - 40.831
Mini Mandarin Cheesecakes
Drain oranges, reserving 1 tsp (5 mL) juice; set aside.
Line six 3/4-cup (175 mL) custard cups with large paper baking cups.
Place 1 vanilla wafer in each, flat side down.
In bowl, microwave cream cheese at Medium-Low (30%) for 1 minute or until slightly... - 40.7974
Baked Montrachet With Fresh Apricots And Blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Place goat cheese on ungreased baking sheet and keep in oven when its just melting for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3) On four small salad plates arrange the lettuce leaves.
4) Gently mix vinegar and oil.
5)... - 40.6528
Dessert Cheese Fondue With Fruit
1. On a platter, add all fruits and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a fondue pot, add cream cheese, port salut cheese, white wine and heat until well blend. Add nutmeg, stir and keep warm.
3. On a skewer, skew cake cubes,... - 40.5587
Cottage Cheese Sweet Bengal Style
Place milk in a pan over moderate heat and bring to boil.
Lower heat and add lime juice.
Wait for about 2-3 minutes till milk separates.
Do not stir.
When milk has completely separated into clots, remove from heat.
Gently pour into a strainer lined with a... - 40.4829
Cranberry Cream Cheese Tarts
1) Set the electric mixer at high speed and beat the cream cheese, cranberry sauce, sugar and salt till the mixture is fluffy. Stir in the pecans and marshmallows.
2) Beat the whipping cream till soft peaks have formed and fold it into the... - 40.0735
Mrs Skillin's Cheese Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter an 8-inch Pyrex pie plate properly.
3) Beat the cheese, which has been softened beforehand, properly.
4) Separately beat the combined sugar and eggs.
5) Add to the beaten cheese... - 39.9683
Luscious Gourmet Cheesecake
Beat cream cheese until softened, combine with sugar, flour and salt, beat well.
Beat in the whole egg plus the 4 egg-yolks, sour cream and lemon juice.
Beat egg-whites until stiff but not dry, beat in extra sugar, fold into cream cheese mixture.
Pour into... - 39.6437
Rich Cheese Pie
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Beat in eggs, milk, vanilla, and butter.
Stir in nuts and pour into pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for 45 minutes.
Cool. - 39.4494
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this Cheese-Coconut Balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 38.4675
Let It Four Prunes
1. In a small mixing bowl, put together all ingredients except prunes; mix well.
2. Press at the center of the prune and make an indent.
3. Fill the indents with equal quantities of cheese mixture.
4. Serve immediately. - 38.4362
Spiced Rennet Custard
Combine spices and blend with boiling water.
Stir milk while heating to lukewarm (120°F.), not hot.
Remove from heat and stir in dissolved spices and rennet powder.
Pour at once into 5 sherbet glasses or custard cups.
Do not move until firm (absut 10... - 38.0755
Italian Cream Tarts
1. For pastry cream, in a medium saucepan combine sugar and flour; gradually stir in milk. Add egg yolks, beating till smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; stir liqueur or vanilla into pastry cream. Pour into a... - 37.1986
Brandy Snap And Redcurrant Millefeuille
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C - 200C.
2. Arrange the brandy snaps on a baking sheet.
3. Place in the oven for 1-2 minutes until warmed and softened.
4. Remove from the oven, open out into flat discs and leave to cool and harden.
5. In a... - 36.4108
Strawberry Cottage Cheese Salad
Dissolve jello in water, add marshmallows, and stir until melted.
Add salt & pineapple, then chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in cottage cheese, whipped cream & nuts.
Chill before serving.
From Bea Roam Richland, Mo. - 36.3423
Blueberry Yum Yum
Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
Add to already prepared Dream Whip.
Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs.
Use half of graham cracker crumb mixture and pat down on bottom of a large glass pyrex pan.
Use half of Dream Whip mixture, half of pie... - 34.2835
Berry Cheese Sauce With Nectarines
1. Use a blender or food processor and process confectioners sugar and the part-skim ricotta cheese to make a smooth.
2. Stir in the strawberries, raspberries, or cherries and mix together with vanilla extract.
3. Blend again to get smooth puree... - 34.2571
Cream Cheese Fudge
Cream Cheese Fudge is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Cream Cheese Fudge dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 33.5138
Honey Yogurt Pie
1. Soften the gelatin in the water for 5 minutes. Heat the gelatin over low heat, stirring to dissolve. Cool.
2. Combine the honey, vanilla, and lemon rind in a bowl. Add the gelatin mixture slowly and then stir in the yogurt cheese until smooth. Stir in the... - 33.1733
Baked Parmesan Cheese Straws
Roll out puff pastry dough into a rectangle 20 by 24 inches.
Sprinkle half of the parmesan evenly over the dough and gently press cheese into the dough with the rolling pin.
Fold the dough in half crosswise, roll it out again to 20 by 24 inches, and sprinkle... - 31.5512
Cream Cheese Ice Cream
1. In a large saucepan combine 3 cup of the half-and-half or light cream, the sugar, and eggs. Cook and stir over medium heat just till boiling. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer till smooth; gradually beat in hot mixture. Cover... - 29.8227
Fluffy Cream Cheese Icing
1. Beat cheese until soft. Add butter, coffee powder, salt, cream, and confectioners' sugar. Beat well until smooth and creamy.
2. Spread on cooled Elegant Walnut Devil's Food Cake. - 28.6819
Grate cheese and add to milk in top of double boiler.
Stir until melted, then cool.
Whip cream, fold into cheese mixture and freeze in refrigerator tray until firm.
Slice and serve with crackers for dessert.
Makes 1 pint mousse. - 28.1545
Coeur A La Creme
Blend together all the ingredients.
Stir until creamy, and then place in any kind of mold you wish.
Refrigerate. - 26.8382