- » Gourmet Cheese Bread
Gourmet Cheese Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet cheese bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet cheese bread recipes.
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 129.908
Ham And Cheese Mini Croissant
You have friends coming over for breakfast and you want to wow them with something fancy and delicious but don’t have much time to prepare? Here is a recipe that will make you look like a genius. Your friends will think you have been up since five in the... - 108.481
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf made using this recipe is an experience by itself. This Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.435
Zucchini Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-9 inch round cake pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together baking powder, flour, salt,... - 50.3558
Broccoli Cheese Bread
1) Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook broccoli and onions over high heat for 5 minutes.
3) Add pepper, garlic and salt. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until moisture evaporates completely. Put the vegetables... - 48.8804
Beer Cheese Bread With Raisins
1. Grease a loaf tin with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a saucepan, cover the raisins with beer and heat on a low flame until it begins to simmer.
4. Take the pan off the heat, cover... - 48.3933
Cottage Cheese Stollen
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and sift baking powder, flour and salt in it.
3) Add almonds and raisins.
4) Take another bowl and beat eggs in it.
5) Add sugar, 1/4 cup milk, lemon rind and sugar. Beat well.
6) Cream cottage... - 48.3562
Cheese Herb Bread
Sprinkle the yeast over the water in a large mixing bowl.
Let stand 10 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
Add the sugar, salt, butter, 1/2 cup of cheese, marjoram, and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat with an electric mixer or by hand until very smooth.
Beat in the... - 48.3421
Bran Swiss Cheese Bread
1. In a bowl, combine flour and bran cereal
2. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) about 20 minutes before baking.
4. In a large bowl mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let... - 47.7842
Cream Cheese Loaf With Chives
1. Into the warm water stir yeast until dissolved.
2. Put in the malt extract and stir well to blend thoroughly.
3. Let it rest in a warm place for 15—20 minutes until frothy.
4. Combine the flour, onion salt, chives, cream cheese and... - 47.6073
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2) In a warmed bowl, sift the flour and salt together. Then rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly and stir in the dried yeast.
3) In a bowl with the sieved potato, stir in... - 46.7544
Parmesan Skillet Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine yeast with water in it. Stir to dissolve yeast and leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
3) Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, butter or... - 46.7266
Little Dill Cheese Loaves
1) in a large bowl, pour moderately warm water. Spinkle yeast into the water and stirr until dissolved. Keep aside.
2) In a small sauce pain heat the cheese until lukewarm and stir in the yeast
3) Using an electric hand whisk/mixer bet... - 46.5814
Cheese Bread Knots
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups flour and the yeast.
In saucepan, heat milk, cheese, sugar, butter, and salt just until warm (115 to 120 degrees), stirring constantly until butter almost melts.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed... - 46.1739
Cranberry Cheese Bread
Cream shortening & sugar.
Combine dry ingredients & blend into creamed mix.
Add egg, & mix well.
Mix in cheese and cranberry sauce.
Stir in nuts.
Pour in greased & floured loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees, about 1 hour, until tests done. - 46.071
Bread And Cheese Salad
1. In a large bowl, place croutons.
2. In a small bowl, combine dressing and thyme and pour over bread.
3. Toss such that the croutons are coated with dressing.
4. Add celery and tomatoes and toss lightly.
5. Make small cubes or strips out of the... - 46.0295
Cheddar Cheese Strata
1. Grease 13-inch X 9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. In a large bowl, break eggs and combine with egg whites, milk, onion, mustard and salt.
4. Use a wire whisk or a... - 46.017
Deviled Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream margarine and sugar; beat in egg; add whole wheat flour and rhubarb.
Sift together other dry ingredients and then add them alternately with milk to egg mixture.
Dough will be very stiff.
Stir in cheese and nuts.
Spread dough out... - 45.5225
Potato And Cheese Bread
1. To a bowl add the flour and combine along with the yeast and salt.
2. Adding in the water, stir quickly such that it becomes a malleable dough.
3. In an oiled polythene bag, place the dough after kneading for 10 minutes to become smooth and... - 45.3697
Blue Cheese Bruschetta
1. Cut French bread down the center, lengthwise, to make two long, skinny bases of bread.
2. Cut into smaller pieces, if preferred.
3. Grill or broil bread, turning once, until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side; remove from heat... - 42.9468
Cheese Wheels In Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Grease a baking sheet
3) Remove the plastic wraps off the cheese and take off the wax covering
4) Unroll the crescent dough
5) Divide the dough into two squares using moistened fingers
6) Onto a each... - 42.8329
Carrot Cheese Bread
1) Take a large bowl and combine flour, sugar, baking powder, dry mustard and salt.
2) In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and melted butter together. Stir in cheese and carrot. Add all the other dry ingredients using a fork.
3) Spread the mixture... - 42.787
Combine all ingredients except yeast and water and flour, add yeast mixture; mix well.
Let rise; push down; place in loaf pan or 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole.
Let rise again.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Remove from pan; brush with butter;... - 42.4795
Torta Di Latte
1. Cut bread into small pieces and soak in milk for 10 minutes mash well and make into paste.
2. Beat in the egg and ground dry fruits and grated cheese. Mix well
3. Stir in melted butter and beat well. Add essence.
4. With the extra butter grease a baking... - 41.0943
Hot Cheese Bread
1) Into a bowl mix together the cheese, biscuit mix and the poppy seed
2) Tip in the beaten egg and milk and mix well
3) Using a fork, whip the mixture for a minute
4) Add in spoon by spoon of the biscuit mixture and continue to beat well after... - 40.9146
Jarlsberg Party Swirl
1) Take a greased shallow bowl and place bread dough in it. Cover, defrost and let rise until doubled, according to package directions.
2) In another bowl combine olives, pepper, cheese, chili powder and garlic salt. Nicely blend all the... - 40.5689
Salad In A Pita
1) Take a small bowl and combine together cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion rings and salad dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
2) Fill each of the pockets with prepared vegetable mixture.
3) Top each pocket with half the sprouts and half the cheese. - 40.0171
Dennis Weaver’s Cheese Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix the dry bread crumbs, walnuts, onion, celery and olives together.
3. Stir in eggs and half and half. Add salt and spices to mix.
4. In a separate bowl, mix cheese and fresh whole- wheat bread crumbs.... - 39.8584
Bacon Cheese Nut Bread
Beat egg lightly.
Stirinbiscuitmix and shredded cheese, add milk, onion and Tabasco sauce.
Mix well.The dough will be stiff.
Stir in bacon and walnuts.Turn into greased 9x5x3" pan.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 50 minutes or until loaf tests done.
Let stand 5... - 39.7211
Country French Bread Slices
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine margarine and parsley.
3. Spread on one side of bread slices.
4. Place the buttered side down, on ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan or a cookie sheet.
5. Toast it at 400°F oven for 5... - 39.6701
Parmesan Bread Deluxe
1) Take a small bowl and combine salad dressing, onion and cheese in it. Nicely blend the ingredients together.
2) Spread generous amount of the prepared dressing mixture on each bread slice.
3) Arrange the bread slices on a cookie sheet and broil 2... - 38.8138
You can toast one side, but it is not necessary.
Spread one side of bread with mustard.
Slice cheese and arrange on top of mustard.
Run under broiler until cheese melts.
Serve immediately. - 31.3586