- » Gourmet Cheese Ball
Gourmet Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet cheese ball recipes.
Cream Cheese Cheese Ball
Combine all ingredients except nuts.
Divide the mixture into two balls.
Form balls by placing mixture on a piece of plastic wrap which has been sprinkled with chopped nuts.
Sprinkle the top of the ball with nuts.
Carefully wrap the plastic around the ball and... - 38.1187
Party Cheese Balls
These Party Cheese Balls are perfect for an outdoor holiday event. Even if you are hosting an indoor party, they should be just perfect to treat your guests lavishly. You are sure to be showered with compliments when the gooey taste would carry your guests to... - 34.3654
Hot Cheese Balls
Melt the butter in a saucepan with the mustard and pepper.
Stir in the flour and gradually add the milk.
Continue stirring until the sauce thickens and boils.
Pour the sauce into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and cool.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with... - 42.5985
Swiss Cheese Balls
These Swiss Cheese Balls are a perfect appetizer for any party you might host. The delicious taste of cheese in this recipe shall offer a memorable experience to both you and your guests. Lose yourself in the world of cheese with this delicacy! Do you really... - 45.1539
Brandied Cheese Balls
Try out this yummy brandied cheese balls for that irresistible feel of cheese in the mouth! Make your holidays and parties more delicious with these cheese balls. You and your guests won't be able to stop asking for more. Tie your aprons and get started! - 39.7025
Frosted Cheese Ball
This Frosted Cheese Ball is a Cheese lover's dream come true. It's a perfect accompaniment for those days when you want to spoil yourself and your loved ones with good food. Let the mouth-watering taste of this cheesy delicacy carry you to another world of... - 48.8717
Roquefort Cheese Balls
Roquefort Cheese Balls is a delicious appetizer you can serve on any special occasion. The yummy taste of cheese will entrance your guests. If you are including this in the menu, be ready to be showered with compliments! Tie your apron strings for giving that... - 41.0344
Soy Cheese Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a skillet or pan, gently fry onions in oil until lightly browned.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Form into balls and roll over dry bread... - 46.3038
Salmon And Cream Cheese Ball
Salmon And Cream Cheese Ball is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 32.6857
Cheese-crab Special Balls
This Cheese-Crab Special is a dish to die for. Let the taste of cheese melt into your mouth with every bite. What can be more enticingly delicious than a combination of crab and cheese! Time you made your own to know what 'ethereal' really means!!! - 39.2201
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this Cheese-Coconut Balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 36.4182
1. In a bowl, cream together cheese, bouillon, water, onion and mayonnaise.
2. Shape into a ball and frost completely with the caviar.
3. Serve on a bed of endive or romaine lettuce, garnished with clusters of Olives a la Grecque.
4. Serve... - 31.8288
Jam And Cheese Puffs
Here is a video showing a complete menu for a cold winter night that is easy, elegant and looks fabulous. Roast lamb with potatoes anna, zucchini and jam and cheese puffs, what else can you ask for and if you have a visitor they will be delighted, so will be... - 106.586
Walnut Biscuit With Blue Cheese
Biscuits usually remind you of tea time! But these biscuits are elegant appetizers that pair beautifully with a glass of wine! Pastry chef Tom shows in the video how to get this beautiful dish going! - 114.018
Cream Cheese Pastry
1) Beat the butter, cream cheese and salt together until smooth.
2) Stir in the flour and work with fingers to make a smooth dough.
3) Shape the dough into a ball, wrap in a waxed paper and keep aside for about 20 minutes or store in the... - 26.902
1. Preheat the oven at 350° before ready to bake.
2. To make the filling in a bowl combine cheese, egg and parsley. Keep aside.
3. In a bowl cream cheese and butter until well blended.
4. To form dough, gradually add flour and salt... - 42.3669
Herbed Cheese Spread
Blend all together, and refrigerate.
Mold into a ball, or place in small ramekins and serve with dark crackers.
You may vary the amounts of herbs to your own taste. - 30.3919
Cheese Bread Knots
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups flour and the yeast.
In saucepan, heat milk, cheese, sugar, butter, and salt just until warm (115 to 120 degrees), stirring constantly until butter almost melts.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed... - 44.0991
These Clam-Cheese Logs will keep you drooling for more. The gooey taste of cheese makes for a truly delectable experience along with clam. Try out this incredible recipe for a truly unforgettable experience! Have it once and you will want to have it ever... - 45.9143
1) Cream the butter and cheese and add flour, salt, red pepper and paprika. Mix well. Allow the mixture to chill.
2) Shape the chilled dough into 4 rolls, each 1-inch in diameter, and wrap them in foils.
3) Refrigerate the dough balls for 24... - 42.8813
Benne Cheese Bites
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix spinach, herb seasoning, onion, eggs, Parmesan cheese, butter or margarine, thyme and powder.
3.Make small balls 12 in number from the spinach mixture.
4.Take waxed paper and arrange... - 41.1563
Hot Cheese Souffle
1.In a large bowl, beat egg.
2.Put salt, garlic or onion salt and cheese alternately in the egg by beating it continuously first with afork and then by a blender.
3.Shape the mixture into smooth balls of 2' inch.
4.Put the balls on buttered bread... - 39.6279
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the cheese, butter and Worcestershire sauce and beat well.
3) Mix the flour, salt, paprika and red pepper together.
4) Add the flour mixture to the cheese mixture... - 41.3312
Garlic Fennel Pizza With Two Cheese
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flours, fennel seeds, and salt; mix well.
In a small bowl, mix the yeast into the warm water, stirring until completely dissolved.
Add the oil and mix well.
Mixing with your hands, add the yeast mixture to the... - 47.2527
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it for making the pastry.
2. Rub in some butter and add just the right amount of water in order to make a soft dough which is not sticky in consistency.
3. Knead it to form a ball and leave it... - 44.834
Cheese Filling is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cheese Filling, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 36.8359
Bran Swiss Cheese Bread
1. In a bowl, combine flour and bran cereal
2. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) about 20 minutes before baking.
4. In a large bowl mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let... - 45.4197
Potato And Cheese Bread
1. To a bowl add the flour and combine along with the yeast and salt.
2. Adding in the water, stir quickly such that it becomes a malleable dough.
3. In an oiled polythene bag, place the dough after kneading for 10 minutes to become smooth and... - 43.2754
Chicken And Cheese Filled Calzones
1. To make the yeast starter for the dough, in a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of luke warm water, sugar and yeast and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then stir to combine dissolve the sugar and stand for another 5 minutes until the yeast gets... - 45.602
Mincemeat Pie With Cheese Crust
Sift flour and salt; cut in shortening.
Add cheese and toss with fork to blend.
Sprinkle with cold water, about 2 tablespoons, and mix with fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Press into a ball.
On floured board roll 2/3 of dough to 1/8-inch thickness;... - 38.8112
Puffy Asparagus And Cheese Gougere
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.butter a round oven-safe metal pan (at least 10 inches in diameter) or a cookie sheet and run it under cold water or chill it for a few minutes.
Boil the asparagus in 1 1/4 cups salted water until just tender, about 3... - 44.16
Three Mushroom And Cheese Pizza
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk and stir in the warm water, olive oil and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the all-purpose and whole wheat flours and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Add the yeast mixture and stir well to form... - 48.9194
Jarlsberg Party Swirl
1) Take a greased shallow bowl and place bread dough in it. Cover, defrost and let rise until doubled, according to package directions.
2) In another bowl combine olives, pepper, cheese, chili powder and garlic salt. Nicely blend all the... - 38.3038
Edam Sherry Spread
1) Take the Edam cheese and carefully cut off the top. Cut out cheese from both sections, leaving 1/2 inch shell in the bottom section.
2) Discard the top shell of wax.
3) Chop cheese into small pieces.
4) Take a processor bowl and... - 41.8996
Hachi's De Veau Au Gruyere
1. Put the breadcrumbs and cream into a food processor or bowl and mix until smooth. Add the minced veal, salt and oregano and process or mix briefly until smoothly blended.
2. Divide the mixture into 4. Shape into compact balls and flatten each between the... - 38.0071
Apple Dip Trio
This Apple Dip Trio not only looks enticing but tastes truly like heaven!! Does that sound too good to believe? Well, you should try it to see just how incredible the dip tastes!! No way, you are not wasting any more time when heaven is so close-by!!! - 48.7206
Herbed Brie Croute
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly butter bottom of a baking tray.
3) In a bowl, place, all the ingredients from the flour mix packet and mix well.
4) Pour in hot water, margarine and 1 egg and fold until dough comes together.
5)... - 44.0203
Deep Dish Mediterranean Pizza
1) Prepare the pizza sauce and set it aside.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) Combine ¾ cup of warm water and yeast together and let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
4) In a processor bowl, position knife blade and top... - 47.0117
Sun Dried Tomato Cream Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat together water and margarine to boil.
3) Add flour, sun dried tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper and stir well to mix.
4) Simmer the flour mixture, stirring continuously for 1 minute until the... - 40.9887
Tortelloni Di Zucca
1) Combine flour, eggs and oil and knead into a soft ball. Knead this for another 5 minutes in a floured surface and set aside after covering with cloth for 10 minutes
2) Clean up the squash, chop into large wedges and cook in salted water for... - 47.2264
Beer Drinker's Deep Pan Pizza
1. To prepare the crust for the pizza, in a large bowl, combine warm beer, 2 tablespoons oil, sugar, salt, and yeast. Let stand for 2 minutes until yeast is activated.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and to the yeast mixture and stir until well... - 45.6713
1) To prepare the pastry, very slightly warm the flour by putting it in a bowl in a slow oven for some minutes. Add the salt, followed by the egg and creamed yeast.
2) Make a light dough by mixing all the ingredients together.
3) Add the softened... - 45.7535