- » Gourmet Cheese Ball
Gourmet Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet cheese ball recipes.
Party Cheese Balls
These Party Cheese Balls are perfect for an outdoor holiday event. Even if you are hosting an indoor party, they should be just perfect to treat your guests lavishly. You are sure to be showered with compliments when the gooey taste would carry your guests to... - 35.322
Hot Cheese Balls
Melt the butter in a saucepan with the mustard and pepper.
Stir in the flour and gradually add the milk.
Continue stirring until the sauce thickens and boils.
Pour the sauce into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and cool.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with... - 43.8759
Cream Cheese Cheese Ball
Combine all ingredients except nuts.
Divide the mixture into two balls.
Form balls by placing mixture on a piece of plastic wrap which has been sprinkled with chopped nuts.
Sprinkle the top of the ball with nuts.
Carefully wrap the plastic around the ball and... - 39.1891
Swiss Cheese Balls
These Swiss Cheese Balls are a perfect appetizer for any party you might host. The delicious taste of cheese in this recipe shall offer a memorable experience to both you and your guests. Lose yourself in the world of cheese with this delicacy! Do you really... - 45.9374
Brandied Cheese Balls
Try out this yummy brandied cheese balls for that irresistible feel of cheese in the mouth! Make your holidays and parties more delicious with these cheese balls. You and your guests won't be able to stop asking for more. Tie your aprons and get started! - 41.1917
Frosted Cheese Ball
This Frosted Cheese Ball is a Cheese lover's dream come true. It's a perfect accompaniment for those days when you want to spoil yourself and your loved ones with good food. Let the mouth-watering taste of this cheesy delicacy carry you to another world of... - 50.9797
Roquefort Cheese Balls
Roquefort Cheese Balls is a delicious appetizer you can serve on any special occasion. The yummy taste of cheese will entrance your guests. If you are including this in the menu, be ready to be showered with compliments! Tie your apron strings for giving that... - 42.9277
Soy Cheese Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a skillet or pan, gently fry onions in oil until lightly browned.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Form into balls and roll over dry bread... - 46.486
Salmon And Cream Cheese Ball
Salmon And Cream Cheese Ball is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 34.7236
Cheese-crab Special Balls
This Cheese-Crab Special is a dish to die for. Let the taste of cheese melt into your mouth with every bite. What can be more enticingly delicious than a combination of crab and cheese! Time you made your own to know what 'ethereal' really means!!! - 40.4775
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this Cheese-Coconut Balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 38.4675
Cottage Cheese Balls And Orange Salad
1. Mash cottage cheese into a smooth dough. Add nuts and salt, pepper, mustard and lemon juice. Shape into small balls.
2. Place lettuce, cucumber and mint in a salad bowl.
3. Arrange cottage cheese balls and orange segments on the salad.
4. Serve dressing... - 38.2394
1. In a bowl, cream together cheese, bouillon, water, onion and mayonnaise.
2. Shape into a ball and frost completely with the caviar.
3. Serve on a bed of endive or romaine lettuce, garnished with clusters of Olives a la Grecque.
4. Serve... - 32.4663
1) Mix the salmon, lemon juice, onion flakes, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, horeradish and salt together properly.
2) Shape the concoction into a single ball and chill it for about 2 hours or till it is firm.
3) Roll the firmed ball in... - 37.4969
1) Pour of the liquid from salmon, break in flakes, remove the skin and bones.
2) In a mixer bowl, place together salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish, salt, and liquid smoke.
3) Process the salmon mixture until thoroughly mixed.
4)... - 43.4786
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Combine all the ingredients and shape into balls.
3) Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
4) Serve hot with dip or sauce of your choice.
5) When done they can be frozen and cooked for 350°F for 15 minutes to... - 37.361
Meat Balls And Spaghetti
1. Combine beef, cheese, caraway seeds, snipped parsley, green pepper, eggs, 2 teaspoons of the salt, and pepper.' Mix thoroughly. Shape into little meat balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
2. Heat salad oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Put garlic in hot... - 36.0599
Ham Cheese Ball
Combine first four ingredients and form in 3 or 4 inch balls.
Roll in nuts.
Delicious with crackers. - 23.1824
Combine cheeses and mix well.
Add rest of ingredients, except nuts, and mix well.
Roll in ball and then in nuts.
Chill well, at least 3 hours. - 30.8584
New Brunswick Crab Ball
1) Drain off the excess fluids and flake crab meat, soften cheese and mix in other ingredients.
2) Make the shape of a ball and dredge in nuts and parsley.
3) Serve with crackers or chips. - 34.5444
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat butter for 3-5 minutes and add pecans in it and stir.
3.Once done, strain and keep the pecans on paper towels.
4.Take the container of electric blender and blend beef in it and when... - 37.959
1) In a large bowl, add in sugar and softened cream cheese. Mix well till the mixture smoothens.
2) Add in the snipped dates and salt. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into about 18 balls.
4) On a plate, mix together the wheat germ and cinnamon.
5) Roll... - 38.2099
Savory Rice Balls
Rinse the rice under cold water, then cook in 4 cups water in a saucepan.
Add the salt and pepper and leave over the heat for 2 minutes, stirring to evaporate the excess moisture.
Stir in the cheese.
Chop the salami and mix with the tongue and... - 43.5712
Smoked Turkey Or Chicken Balls
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix first four ingredients.
2) Divide and shape into 32 small balls.
3) Dredge in Parmesan cheese and chill.
4) Place a toothpick in each.
5) Serve frozen. - 32.3849
Chicken & Rice Balls
Chicken & Rice Balls is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious chicken recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Chicken & Rice Balls dish. - 44.402
Combine ingredients, mix.
Make into walnut sized balls.
Freeze on cookie sheet for 1 hour.
Put in plastic bag, freeze.
When ready to use, put on cookie sheet still frozen.
Bake 8 minutes at 350°. - 31.7203
For spinach balls, wash spinach well and remove hard stalks.
Steam until tender, in a small amount of boiling salted water in a large saucepot.
Cool slightly and form into balls about 1 1/4 inches in:diameter.
Push a piece of ham or cheese into center... - 42.7935
Pears With Cream Cheese
To make the dressing, mix the salt, pepper and lemon juice in a bowl.
Add the oil a little at a time and beat gently until it has amalgamated with the lemon juice.
Peel, core and slice the pears and put them immediately into the dressing.
Cover the bowl and... - 35.9694
Sausage Balls In Blankets
Up to 1 week before serving: In large bowl, mix flour, curry, paprika, salt, and cheese.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, used scissor fashion, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; with hands shape into balls; cover and refrigerate.
Meanwhile,... - 37.2335
1.Combine ham, olives, mustard and pepper sauce and blend the mixture well.
2.Make a ball of the mixture.
4.Mix cream cheese and milk and cover the ball with the mixture.
6.Take the ball out 15 minutes... - 41.5075
Tear tortillas into pieces and soak in milk until soft.
Place in an electric blender with onion and garlic ayid blend until pureed.
Turn puree into a bowl.
Beat in cheese, whole egg and egg yolk, salt, and pepper.
Shape into small balls.
Fry in hot lard until... - 40.0444
Cream Cheese Pastry
1) Beat the butter, cream cheese and salt together until smooth.
2) Stir in the flour and work with fingers to make a smooth dough.
3) Shape the dough into a ball, wrap in a waxed paper and keep aside for about 20 minutes or store in the... - 30.2516
Walnut Biscuit With Blue Cheese
Biscuits usually remind you of tea time! But these biscuits are elegant appetizers that pair beautifully with a glass of wine! Pastry chef Tom shows in the video how to get this beautiful dish going! - 114.072
1. Preheat the oven at 350° before ready to bake.
2. To make the filling in a bowl combine cheese, egg and parsley. Keep aside.
3. In a bowl cream cheese and butter until well blended.
4. To form dough, gradually add flour and salt... - 42.8055
Herbed Cheese Spread
Blend all together, and refrigerate.
Mold into a ball, or place in small ramekins and serve with dark crackers.
You may vary the amounts of herbs to your own taste. - 32.3932
Cheese Bread Knots
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups flour and the yeast.
In saucepan, heat milk, cheese, sugar, butter, and salt just until warm (115 to 120 degrees), stirring constantly until butter almost melts.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed... - 46.1739
These Clam-Cheese Logs will keep you drooling for more. The gooey taste of cheese makes for a truly delectable experience along with clam. Try out this incredible recipe for a truly unforgettable experience! Have it once and you will want to have it ever... - 47.9407
1) Cream the butter and cheese and add flour, salt, red pepper and paprika. Mix well. Allow the mixture to chill.
2) Shape the chilled dough into 4 rolls, each 1-inch in diameter, and wrap them in foils.
3) Refrigerate the dough balls for 24... - 42.5984
Hot Cheese Souffle
1.In a large bowl, beat egg.
2.Put salt, garlic or onion salt and cheese alternately in the egg by beating it continuously first with afork and then by a blender.
3.Shape the mixture into smooth balls of 2' inch.
4.Put the balls on buttered bread... - 40.4243
Benne Cheese Bites
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix spinach, herb seasoning, onion, eggs, Parmesan cheese, butter or margarine, thyme and powder.
3.Make small balls 12 in number from the spinach mixture.
4.Take waxed paper and arrange... - 40.6177
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the cheese, butter and Worcestershire sauce and beat well.
3) Mix the flour, salt, paprika and red pepper together.
4) Add the flour mixture to the cheese mixture... - 41.8723
Garlic Fennel Pizza With Two Cheese
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flours, fennel seeds, and salt; mix well.
In a small bowl, mix the yeast into the warm water, stirring until completely dissolved.
Add the oil and mix well.
Mixing with your hands, add the yeast mixture to the... - 47.8217
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it for making the pastry.
2. Rub in some butter and add just the right amount of water in order to make a soft dough which is not sticky in consistency.
3. Knead it to form a ball and leave it... - 44.3376
Corn Cakes With Cabrales Blue Cheese And Honey
Place the cornmeal, flour and salt in a bowl.
Pour the boiling water over the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is a doughy consistency.
You may need a couple of extra tablespoons of water.
Leave to cool.
Once cool enough, roll the dough... - 40.153
Summer Fruit Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1) Into a small bowl, add in the mayonnaise, herb dressing, blue cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Beat to combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover the bowl and chill till next use.
3) Dip the pear halves into a bowl of lemon juice.
4) Peel the... - 50.9201
Cheese Filling is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cheese Filling, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.7221
Swiss Cheese Bread
Scald milk with sugar, salt and butter in a small saucepan.
Cool just until warm.
In a large bowl sprinkle yeast into warm water & stir until yeast dissolves.
Stir in cooled milk mixture.
Beat in 2 cups of the flour mixture to form a smooth soft dough.
Beat... - 43.536
Bran Swiss Cheese Bread
1. In a bowl, combine flour and bran cereal
2. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) about 20 minutes before baking.
4. In a large bowl mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let... - 47.7842
Potato And Cheese Bread
1. To a bowl add the flour and combine along with the yeast and salt.
2. Adding in the water, stir quickly such that it becomes a malleable dough.
3. In an oiled polythene bag, place the dough after kneading for 10 minutes to become smooth and... - 45.3697
Mincemeat Pie With Cheese Crust
Sift flour and salt; cut in shortening.
Add cheese and toss with fork to blend.
Sprinkle with cold water, about 2 tablespoons, and mix with fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Press into a ball.
On floured board roll 2/3 of dough to 1/8-inch thickness;... - 38.8839
Chicken And Cheese Filled Calzones
1. To make the yeast starter for the dough, in a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of luke warm water, sugar and yeast and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then stir to combine dissolve the sugar and stand for another 5 minutes until the yeast gets... - 47.2332
Puffy Asparagus And Cheese Gougere
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.butter a round oven-safe metal pan (at least 10 inches in diameter) or a cookie sheet and run it under cold water or chill it for a few minutes.
Boil the asparagus in 1 1/4 cups salted water until just tender, about 3... - 45.3944
Three Mushroom And Cheese Pizza
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk and stir in the warm water, olive oil and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the all-purpose and whole wheat flours and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Add the yeast mixture and stir well to form... - 48.9313
Edam Sherry Spread
1) Take the Edam cheese and carefully cut off the top. Cut out cheese from both sections, leaving 1/2 inch shell in the bottom section.
2) Discard the top shell of wax.
3) Chop cheese into small pieces.
4) Take a processor bowl and... - 44.2049
Jarlsberg Party Swirl
1) Take a greased shallow bowl and place bread dough in it. Cover, defrost and let rise until doubled, according to package directions.
2) In another bowl combine olives, pepper, cheese, chili powder and garlic salt. Nicely blend all the... - 40.5689
Hachi's De Veau Au Gruyere
1. Put the breadcrumbs and cream into a food processor or bowl and mix until smooth. Add the minced veal, salt and oregano and process or mix briefly until smoothly blended.
2. Divide the mixture into 4. Shape into compact balls and flatten each between the... - 39.5625
Apple Dip Trio
This Apple Dip Trio not only looks enticing but tastes truly like heaven!! Does that sound too good to believe? Well, you should try it to see just how incredible the dip tastes!! No way, you are not wasting any more time when heaven is so close-by!!! - 50.5792
Herbed Brie Croute
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly butter bottom of a baking tray.
3) In a bowl, place, all the ingredients from the flour mix packet and mix well.
4) Pour in hot water, margarine and 1 egg and fold until dough comes together.
5)... - 44.6811
Beef Burgundy Part 2 - Cheese Biscuits
Once you are done with the beef and if you also like cheese here is an accompaniment just right for you go with the beef. Watch Stacey make parmesan cheese biscuits with wheat and a few other basic ingredients. Turns even great when accompanied with salad... - 104.762
Deep Dish Mediterranean Pizza
1) Prepare the pizza sauce and set it aside.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) Combine ¾ cup of warm water and yeast together and let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
4) In a processor bowl, position knife blade and top... - 47.6733
Sun Dried Tomato Cream Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat together water and margarine to boil.
3) Add flour, sun dried tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper and stir well to mix.
4) Simmer the flour mixture, stirring continuously for 1 minute until the... - 43.0898
Tortelloni Di Zucca
1) Combine flour, eggs and oil and knead into a soft ball. Knead this for another 5 minutes in a floured surface and set aside after covering with cloth for 10 minutes
2) Clean up the squash, chop into large wedges and cook in salted water for... - 47.6837
Beer Drinker's Deep Pan Pizza
1. To prepare the crust for the pizza, in a large bowl, combine warm beer, 2 tablespoons oil, sugar, salt, and yeast. Let stand for 2 minutes until yeast is activated.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and to the yeast mixture and stir until well... - 47.481
1) To prepare the pastry, very slightly warm the flour by putting it in a bowl in a slow oven for some minutes. Add the salt, followed by the egg and creamed yeast.
2) Make a light dough by mixing all the ingredients together.
3) Add the softened... - 46.3074
Helena's Cheesy Croquettes
This is a wonderful side dish to serve with any meat, poultry or fish dish. So creamy, crunchy and tasty; you will love this recipe. - 46.544
Surprise Meatball Fondue
In a bowl mix ground beef, onion and bread crumbs.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Shape meat mixture into 36 even-size balls.
Flatten each ball slightly, place a piece of cheese in the middle and mold the meat around, sealing it well.
To make Barbecue Sauce,... - 38.789
Cream Cheese Dainties
1) Mix together butter or margarine, cream cheese, sugar, and almond extract until light.
2) Combine flour, baking powder, and salt and mix it with butter mixture. Stir until just combined.
3) Chill this mixture for 1 to 2 hours. And then, make balls... - 44.3804
Cranberry Fruit Ring
Force cranberries and orange through food chopper.
Add sugar and mix well.
Let stand while preparing gelatin.
Add hot water to gelatin and stir until dissolved.
When gelatin begins to set, stir in cranberry mixture.
Pour into a 5-cup ring mold and chill until... - 36.7808
Snappy Cheese Appetizers
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare the piecrust mix as per package directions, mixing in the cheese, paprika and mustard.
3) Combine thoroughly until the mixture shapes into a ball.
4) Halve the dough, then with half the dough... - 38.6083
Cheese Pastry Crisps
1.Crush piecrust stick and mix with cheese.
2.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
3.Sprinkle a tablespoon at time of water on cheese pastry mixture and stir it well with fork to make a ball shaped dough.
4.Roll the dough on floured surface ... - 38.2687
Mix dry ingredients together thoroughly.
Add milk and stir mixture will be sticky.
Stir until mixture cleans the bowl.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Turn out onto a very well-floured board.
Roll mixture into a ball on floured surface until workable.
Roll out with a... - 34.531
Shrimp Cheese Turnovers
1) Into the flour, cut the butter and cream cheese till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2) Shape the dough into a ball and chill it for 1 hour.
3) Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of 1/8-inch and cut it... - 36.1348
Frosted Cheese Mold
1. Into large saucepan pour milk and sprinkle gelatin over milk to soften.
2. Place over low heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved and remove from heat.
3. In a bowl beat cottage cheese and blue cheese together till well blended and stir into gelatin... - 45.1298
Cherry Nut Nuggets
Cherry Nut Nuggets is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious cherry recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 42.0334
Apple And Ham Luncheon Salad
Cut balls from the melon using a melon-ball cutter or a teaspoon.
Core the apples and cut into slices, dip in lemon juice to preserve colour.
Place the lettuce on a serving dish and arrange ham, green pepper, melon balls and cheese on the lettuce.
Garnish... - 39.4036
Gnocchi Of Potatoes
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, prepare the instant potato as per package directions.
3) Stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add the beaten egg, flour and grated Gruyere cheese; mix thoroughly.
5) Shape this... - 47.1969
Surprise Scotch 'eggs'
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Mix together the herbs, cheese and seasonings, then roll into three even-sized balls.
2. Divide the sausagemeat into three and press each piece out to a round, about 1 cm / 1/2 in thick.
3. Wrap each cheese ball in... - 31.6039
Watermelon Salad With Celery Nut Dressing
1)In a large bowl, take some cream cheese and beat until it turns fluffy.
2)Add mayonnaise to the cream cheese and blend well.
3)In another bowl, beat whipping cream until peaks begin to form.
4)Fold this cream into cream cheese mixture.
5)Add celery... - 44.9534
Big Daddy's Big On Flavor Spinach Treats
1. Mix all ingredients except soup.
2. Shape the mix into small balls.
3. Place the balls into ungreased baking pan.
4. Bake the balls at 325Âº F temperature for 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove the balls to serving dish.
6. Heat the soup at boiling... - 45.2844
Roquefort Stuffed Burgers
In a medium bowl, combine the sirloin, mustard, ketchup, and pepper.
Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
Divide the Roquefort into 4 portions.
With your fingers, compress each portion of cheese into a ball.
Shape 1 portion of the sirloin mixture around... - 35.9193
Roly Poly Carrot Marbles
Combine the first 3 ingredients and blend.
Stir in carrots.
Chill 1 hour.
Shape into balls using 1-1/2 teaspoons mixture for each marble.
Chill until firm after rolling each marble in the chopped nuts. - 31.2922
1. In a small bowl, stir together the yeast, honey and 1/4 cup of the warm water. Allow to stand for 5 minutes to activate the yeast.
2. 40 minutes before serving time, place a pizza stone in the oven and heat the oven to as hot as possible,... - 46.7749
1) Peel the onion and chop it finely.
2) In a large heavy bottomed pan, melt the butter and cook the onion till it is transparent.
3) Add the rice and continue to sauté in the butter, continuously stirring, till it has just started to color.
4) Pour... - 45.3545
California Queen Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cottage cheese.
2. On a chilled salad plate, place a heap of finely shredded lettuce.
3. In a circle, arrange pears in spoke-like fashion.
4. In the center, place a scoop of cottage and... - 47.4285
Lorenzo A La Filipini
Melt 1 tablespoon butter and cook onion in it until transparent but not brown.
Stir in 1 tablespoon flour.
Gradually stir in broth.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
Add crabmeat and simmer gently for a few minutes.
Season to taste with... - 43.5449
Cheesy Fish Cutlets
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Rinse the fish cutlets and dry them thoroughly.
3) Sprinkle with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a bowl, combine the cheese, herbs, onion and a little lemon juice together.
5) Mix... - 45.1462
1) Blanch 50 to 60 cloves garlic in boiling water 3 to 4 minutes.
2) Drain and allow aside to cool.
3) Using the shredding disc of the food processor, grate the cheese.
4) Remove and put aside.
5) Allow cheese and sausage to cool before... - 43.0479
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Let the butter and cream cheese soften at room temperature.
3) Blend together the cheese and butter. Add in the flour and stir to mix.
4) Allow the mixture to chill for about 60 minutes.
5) Shape the dough... - 45.1008
1) In a bowl, mix ground beef, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 1- inch balls.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil sauté onion and bell pepper until tender.
4) Stream in 1 bottle of ketchup and a ketchup bottle full... - 47.7013
1. In a bowl or a blender blend together cream cheese, onion, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce and parsley.
2. Add tuna fish and sherry and mix well.
3. Add salt to taste and heap in a bowl or make into a ball.
4. Serve with raw relishes or... - 34.0898
Grilled Roquefort Kabob Sandwiches
1)In a wide bowl, mix the beef, parsley, cheese, garlic salt and pepper well. Make 16 balls out of the mixture.
2)Take skewers and string the beef balls, green pepper wedges, tomato wedges and onions.
3)Brush the skewers with some butter of... - 42.7866
Prosciutto And Fruit Salad
1. For making the dressing in a small bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form and fold in mayonnaise and blue cheese.
2. To make dressing of desired consistency optionally stir in milk.
3. With cover let it chill until serving time.
4. Using a... - 46.8673
Walnut Cheesecake Cookies
1. In a bowl cream together, butter, cream cheese, egg yolk, vanilla, lemon peel and salt until well blended.
2. Now, add powdered sugar gradually, and then flour to make stiff dough.
3. Allow the dough to chill in the refrigerator.
4.... - 46.991
Fruity Barley Delights
1. Start by peeling the oranges and cutting them into quarters, also remove the pips
2. In a pot, pour pearl barley along with water and boil it, and cook for 30 minutes, till tender
3. In a mincer, put orange flesh along with the... - 46.3672
Avocado Pear And Walnut Salad
Scoop avocado from skin and blend with the juice of 1/2 lemon.
Season to taste.
Pile on a bed of lettuce on a serving dish.
Arrange tomato slices around the edge of the dish.
Soak pear slices in remaining lemon juice.
Drain and arrange around avocado.
Arrange... - 48.7336
1. In one cup of hot water, add one cup of drained canned cherry juice and dissolve the gelatin in it, add two cups of cherries to it
2. With the cream cheese, make eight balls and roll them in hopped nuts; place each into a well greased mould
3. Add... - 32.2968
Beer Steamed Beef Burger
Have your ever tried a beer steamed burger? Take on the flavors of the beer with your burger for a change and feel a sensational change in the taste! See the video and know how to do it the right way! - 98.0512
Tea Time Tassies
Tea Time Tassies is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a snack. Enjoy this delicious cheese recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Tea Time Tassies dish. - 43.5506