- » Gourmet Cheese Appetizer
Gourmet Cheese Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet cheese appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet cheese appetizer recipes.
Grilled Eggplant Tomato And Cheese Summer Salad
Simple to make, lovely to view and easy to love, a miniature tower salad made of grilled adagio baby eggplants beefsteak tomatoes, and manchego cheese, dressed with a sherry vinaigrette is Chef Ned's newest creation for Windset Farms™. As beautiful it is... - 149.172
Wegmans L'edel De Cleron Cheese Fondue
If you are looking for something different to make as a Holiday appetizer, turn an old recipe into something new. Fondues are a fun way to add a European accent to your holiday party. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you this easy recipe using... - 137.196
Sassy Salmon Mixture In Parmesan Crisp Cups
Want to impress your guests with a impressive dish that is also very easy for you to make in the kitchen? Well, Charlie has the answer, she suggests Sassy Salmon Mixture in Parmesan crisp cups that is extremely easy to make and super yummy. She first makes... - 118.011
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 117.79
Walnut Biscuit With Blue Cheese
Biscuits usually remind you of tea time! But these biscuits are elegant appetizers that pair beautifully with a glass of wine! Pastry chef Tom shows in the video how to get this beautiful dish going! - 114.018
Easy Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
It is a quick and easy salad recipe that serves as a healthy snack too. The chef here shares an awesome tomato and mozzarella salad with fresh vinaigrette recipe. Here the tomato and mozzarella are nicely marinated in the flavorful vinaigrette dressing and... - 111.312
French Goats Cheese Camembert And Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright shows you how to make a mouth-watering dish using French goats cheese. Goat's cheese is a versatile ingredient in the kitchen; slice the firm variety or crumble soft goat's cheese. This lively salad captures the... - 107.351
Mediterranean Vegetable And Goat's Cheese Puff
Finding different and unique vegetarian recipes to please your guests during holiday parties can be quite a task. This recipe of Mediterranean Roasted vegetables and goat’s cheese puffs is a show-stopping vegetarian one that will dazzle your... - 105.264
Cheese Ravioli And Asparagus Salad
You can do wonders with frozen pasta, especially Ravioili. Robin shows a nice pasta salad using cheese ravioli which is served with crunchy pine nuts and dressed in a regular vinaigrette. This is a good pasta recipe to try if you don’t want to eat heavy... - 99.4926
Cold Smoked Apple With Chipotle Seasoned Swiss Cheese
1. Simply cut the cheese in 1/2" to 1" thick slices.
2. The first step is to mix the Apple Chipolte BBQ bath concentrate 1/8 cup to 1/8 cup of water.
3. Place the BBQ bath in a small bowl and mop it on both sides of the cheese.
4. Pat... - 99.0176
Holiday Cheese Platter
A beautiful cheese plate makes a wonderful appetizer for a cocktail party or Christmas dinner. On "cook with Adam", Adam shows one of his versions of creating a Cheese Platter that makes for an elegant gift when you are going to a Christmas party! It’s... - 96.418
Frosted Cheese Ball
This Frosted Cheese Ball is a Cheese lover's dream come true. It's a perfect accompaniment for those days when you want to spoil yourself and your loved ones with good food. Let the mouth-watering taste of this cheesy delicacy carry you to another world of... - 48.8717
Cheese Soup With Cream
Cheese Soup With Cream makes for a tasty Appetizer. It is apt to be served for special occasions. - 48.1816
Cheese And Potato Soup
1) In a pan, place the vegetables with the water and seasoning.
2) Heat the vegetable mixture to the boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
4) In a cup blend together flour and little milk.
5)... - 47.9464
Goat Cheese Toasts With Olivada
1) Combine together the cheese, chives and basil in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a different small bowl, combine together the capers, olives and vinegar. Stir well and set aside.
3) Combine together the oil and garlic in a small... - 47.7156
1) Use a saucepan, to bring the mixture of milk, onion, bay leaf and parsley stalks to the boil.
2) Remove from heat and leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
3) Strain over the breadcrumbs and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
4) Add the lightly... - 47.5677
Cheddar Cheese Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and carrot.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour.
Continue cooking 3-4 minutes, gradually adding the stock and stirring all the time.
Add the mustard and paprika.
Simmer 20-25 minutes or until... - 47.5025
Golden Cheese Chowder
1) Place a heavy bottomed 2-quart saucepan over low flame and melt butter it.
2) Stir in the flour to it and mix until smooth.
3) Cook the mixture for a minute with constant stirring.
4) Pour the milk gradually and stir it with the mixture.
5) Cook... - 47.2351
Tortelloni Di Zucca
1) Combine flour, eggs and oil and knead into a soft ball. Knead this for another 5 minutes in a floured surface and set aside after covering with cloth for 10 minutes
2) Clean up the squash, chop into large wedges and cook in salted water for... - 47.2264
Spinach Cheese Roulade
In small saucepan, over medium heat, melt 3 teaspoons margarine; blend in flour.
Cook, stirring until smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Gradually blend in milk; return to heat.
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened; cool slightly.
Stir in Egg... - 47.2166
Fontina Cheese And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
1) In a small bowl, place together vinegar, mustard and pepper.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture and adding oil gradually.
3) Beat (or whisk) constantly until emulsified.
4) In another bowl, place together lettuce, onions, chives, celery, anchovies, and... - 47.2122
French Onion Soup With Cheese Croutons
1) Peel onions and trim at the ends. Cut onions lengthwise and then cut crosswise forming thin slices.
2) Take a heavy bottomed kettle or Dutch oven and heat the oil and butter in it. Add onions and stir.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low... - 47.1906
Teds Swiss Cheese Soup
1.In a saucepan, heat butter and add flour gradually to make a reddish brown cooked mixture.
2.Put chicken stock and milk in the pan and stir.
3.Once the ingredients boil, lower the flame and allow them to cook for 15 minutes.
4.Add cheese whiz and... - 46.612
Bird's Nests With Cheese
1. In mixing bowl, combine eggs, Parmesan, ricotta, mint and pepper for filling and set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Cut phyllo pastry sheets in half crosswise and cover them with waxed paper and a lightly dampened kitchen... - 46.441
Blue Cheese Souffle
Heat oven to 350°.
Butter 1-quart souffle dish or casserole.
Make a 4-inch-wide band of triple-thickness aluminum foil 2 inches longer than circumference of dish; butter 1 side of foil.
Secure foil band, buttered side in, around outside edge of dish and... - 46.4186
Soy Cheese Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a skillet or pan, gently fry onions in oil until lightly browned.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Form into balls and roll over dry bread... - 46.3038
Swiss Cheese Pepper Souffles
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Slice off ½ inch from the top of the peppers and reserve as a lid.
3. Thinly slice off the base to make the peppers stand.
4. Remove and discard the pith and seeds.
5. In a saucepan, boil water.
6.... - 46.2526
Blue Cheese And Leek Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease a 10-inch quiche dish. Cover with breadcrumbs on the bottom and sides of the dish.
3. Keep in a freezer until ready to use.
4. In a skillet heat butter and saute leeks until tender.
5. In a food... - 46.2344
Ham And Cheese Salad
1) In a large bowl, add the ham, cheese, scallions and parsley to combine.
2) In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, salt, black pepper and cayenne by whisking.
3) Gradually pour in olive oil in a thin stream and whisk.
4) Drizzle in the... - 46.1763
Cheese And Vegetable Soup With Beer
1. In a saucepan, combine the vegetables and 2 cup stock.
2. Simmer for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Take pan off the heat.
3. In a large saucepan or stock pot, melt butter on a low flame.
4. Blend in flour until it makes a... - 45.9531
These Clam-Cheese Logs will keep you drooling for more. The gooey taste of cheese makes for a truly delectable experience along with clam. Try out this incredible recipe for a truly unforgettable experience! Have it once and you will want to have it ever... - 45.9143
Italian Cheese Pie
1) Slice 2 tomatoes into thin slices and the other 2 tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
2) Reserve the thin tomato slices for topping the pie.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4) Roll the pastry, line a 8 inch tart plate, then prick all... - 45.8861
Tomato Cheese Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, bring the milk, bayleaf, onion and clove to a boil.
3) Strain the milk mixture and allow to cool.
4) In another saucepan, melt the butter.
5) Blend in the flour until smooth, then cook for... - 45.836
Greek Cheese Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place together all the cheeses, oregano, garlic, lemon juice and egg.
3) Mix the cheese mixture well together.
4) Separate the dough into 4 rectangles and secure the perforations by pressing... - 45.8129
1) To prepare the pastry, very slightly warm the flour by putting it in a bowl in a slow oven for some minutes. Add the salt, followed by the egg and creamed yeast.
2) Make a light dough by mixing all the ingredients together.
3) Add the softened... - 45.7535
Sawyer Tavern Relish
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or in a basin large enough to fit over a double boiler, combine the flour sugar and beaten egg.
2. Whisk until well blended.
3. Gradually add the milk, whisking continuously until smooth.
4. Cook over a low flame or on... - 45.7017
Cheese Velvet Soup
1) Place a 3-quart Dutch oven on a low flame and melt butter in it.
2) Saute the onion in the melted butter until tender.
3) Mix salt and blend in flour and cook the mixture with constant stirring for a minute.
4) Pour the milk gradually and cook with... - 45.5908
Bread And Cheese Salad
1. In a large bowl, place croutons.
2. In a small bowl, combine dressing and thyme and pour over bread.
3. Toss such that the croutons are coated with dressing.
4. Add celery and tomatoes and toss lightly.
5. Make small cubes or strips out of the... - 45.5818