- » Gourmet Cheese Appetizer
Gourmet Cheese Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet cheese appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet cheese appetizer recipes.
Wegmans L'edel De Cleron Cheese Fondue
If you are looking for something different to make as a Holiday appetizer, turn an old recipe into something new. Fondues are a fun way to add a European accent to your holiday party. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you this easy recipe using... - 137.184
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 129.908
Walnut Biscuit With Blue Cheese
Biscuits usually remind you of tea time! But these biscuits are elegant appetizers that pair beautifully with a glass of wine! Pastry chef Tom shows in the video how to get this beautiful dish going! - 114.072
French Goats Cheese Camembert And Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright shows you how to make a mouth-watering dish using French goats cheese. Goat's cheese is a versatile ingredient in the kitchen; slice the firm variety or crumble soft goat's cheese. This lively salad captures the... - 107.427
Filet Mignon With Figs And Bleu Cheese
1. Rub the filet mignon with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. In a hot skillet, caramelize the seasoned filet mignon for 5-8 minutes on each side.
3. Set the meat aside to rest once done to rest.
4. In the same skillet, add the quartered figs... - 105.535
Cold Smoked Apple With Chipotle Seasoned Swiss Cheese
1. Simply cut the cheese in 1/2" to 1" thick slices.
2. The first step is to mix the Apple Chipolte BBQ bath concentrate 1/8 cup to 1/8 cup of water.
3. Place the BBQ bath in a small bowl and mop it on both sides of the cheese.
4. Pat... - 97.395
Holiday Cheese Platter
A beautiful cheese plate makes a wonderful appetizer for a cocktail party or Christmas dinner. On "cook with Adam", Adam shows one of his versions of creating a Cheese Platter that makes for an elegant gift when you are going to a Christmas party! It’s... - 96.4942
Cheese Ravioli And Asparagus Salad
You can do wonders with frozen pasta, especially Ravioili. Robin shows a nice pasta salad using cheese ravioli which is served with crunchy pine nuts and dressed in a regular vinaigrette. This is a good pasta recipe to try if you don’t want to eat heavy... - 95.4521
Easy Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
It is a quick and easy salad recipe that serves as a healthy snack too. The chef here shares an awesome tomato and mozzarella salad with fresh vinaigrette recipe. Here the tomato and mozzarella are nicely marinated in the flavorful vinaigrette dressing and... - 89.6885
Frosted Cheese Ball
This Frosted Cheese Ball is a Cheese lover's dream come true. It's a perfect accompaniment for those days when you want to spoil yourself and your loved ones with good food. Let the mouth-watering taste of this cheesy delicacy carry you to another world of... - 50.9797
Cheese And Potato Soup
1) In a pan, place the vegetables with the water and seasoning.
2) Heat the vegetable mixture to the boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
4) In a cup blend together flour and little milk.
5)... - 50.2097
French Onion Soup With Cheese Croutons
1) Peel onions and trim at the ends. Cut onions lengthwise and then cut crosswise forming thin slices.
2) Take a heavy bottomed kettle or Dutch oven and heat the oil and butter in it. Add onions and stir.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low... - 49.5502
Cheddar Cheese Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and carrot.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour.
Continue cooking 3-4 minutes, gradually adding the stock and stirring all the time.
Add the mustard and paprika.
Simmer 20-25 minutes or until... - 49.4324
1) Use a saucepan, to bring the mixture of milk, onion, bay leaf and parsley stalks to the boil.
2) Remove from heat and leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
3) Strain over the breadcrumbs and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
4) Add the lightly... - 49.0616
Swiss Cheese Pepper Souffles
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Slice off ½ inch from the top of the peppers and reserve as a lid.
3. Thinly slice off the base to make the peppers stand.
4. Remove and discard the pith and seeds.
5. In a saucepan, boil water.
6.... - 48.7965
Blue Cheese Souffle
Heat oven to 350°.
Butter 1-quart souffle dish or casserole.
Make a 4-inch-wide band of triple-thickness aluminum foil 2 inches longer than circumference of dish; butter 1 side of foil.
Secure foil band, buttered side in, around outside edge of dish and... - 48.464
Blue Cheese And Leek Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease a 10-inch quiche dish. Cover with breadcrumbs on the bottom and sides of the dish.
3. Keep in a freezer until ready to use.
4. In a skillet heat butter and saute leeks until tender.
5. In a food... - 48.3531
These Clam-Cheese Logs will keep you drooling for more. The gooey taste of cheese makes for a truly delectable experience along with clam. Try out this incredible recipe for a truly unforgettable experience! Have it once and you will want to have it ever... - 47.9407
These Chili-Cheese Rolls are meant to seduce you out of your senses. The rich gooey feel of cheese mixed with a slight kick of chili is just what your taste-buds desire on a lazy weekend. You can simply lose yourself in the mouth-watering taste. Do you really... - 47.878
Sawyer Tavern Relish
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or in a basin large enough to fit over a double boiler, combine the flour sugar and beaten egg.
2. Whisk until well blended.
3. Gradually add the milk, whisking continuously until smooth.
4. Cook over a low flame or on... - 47.8173
Cheese And Vegetable Soup With Beer
1. In a saucepan, combine the vegetables and 2 cup stock.
2. Simmer for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Take pan off the heat.
3. In a large saucepan or stock pot, melt butter on a low flame.
4. Blend in flour until it makes a... - 47.8026
Goat Cheese Toasts With Olivada
1) Combine together the cheese, chives and basil in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a different small bowl, combine together the capers, olives and vinegar. Stir well and set aside.
3) Combine together the oil and garlic in a small... - 47.7657
Cheese Soup With Cream
Cheese Soup With Cream makes for a tasty Appetizer. It is apt to be served for special occasions. - 47.7555
Spinach Cheese Roulade
In small saucepan, over medium heat, melt 3 teaspoons margarine; blend in flour.
Cook, stirring until smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Gradually blend in milk; return to heat.
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened; cool slightly.
Stir in Egg... - 47.7323
Tortelloni Di Zucca
1) Combine flour, eggs and oil and knead into a soft ball. Knead this for another 5 minutes in a floured surface and set aside after covering with cloth for 10 minutes
2) Clean up the squash, chop into large wedges and cook in salted water for... - 47.6837
Beer And Cheddar Soup
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 45 seconds or until melted.
Stir in carrots, celery, leeks, and thyme.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes (stirring after 3 minutes) or... - 47.2246
Teds Swiss Cheese Soup
1.In a saucepan, heat butter and add flour gradually to make a reddish brown cooked mixture.
2.Put chicken stock and milk in the pan and stir.
3.Once the ingredients boil, lower the flame and allow them to cook for 15 minutes.
4.Add cheese whiz and... - 47.2123
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all the ingredients except the cottage cheese, lettuce and walnuts.
2. Blend the ingredients on a medium speed, until blended to a smooth consistency.
3. Turn the mixture into a small bowl
4. Fold in... - 47.1383
Warm Brie Cheese With Blueberry Chutney
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In saucepan, place blueberries, onions, ginger, sugar , vinegar, cronstarch, salt and cinnamon, mix well.
3) Heat the blueberries mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
4) Let the blueberry mixture to boil... - 47.1303
Cheese Soup With Beer
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine vegetables, broth and seasonings and butter. Stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 3 hours, or cook on LOW for about 6 hours, if you are preparing... - 47.0535
Golden Cheese Chowder
1) Place a heavy bottomed 2-quart saucepan over low flame and melt butter it.
2) Stir in the flour to it and mix until smooth.
3) Cook the mixture for a minute with constant stirring.
4) Pour the milk gradually and stir it with the mixture.
5) Cook... - 46.9717
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a large size bowl and prepare a mixture of oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce.
3. Slice the cheese into 12 pieces. Add the marinade mixture and toss properly to coat. Cover the... - 46.8751
Greek Cheese Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place together all the cheeses, oregano, garlic, lemon juice and egg.
3) Mix the cheese mixture well together.
4) Separate the dough into 4 rectangles and secure the perforations by pressing... - 46.8604
Pine Not Pesto Cheesecake
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 375°F.
2) Take a 9-inch springform pan and lightly grease it.
3) In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients;.
4) Mix well.
5) In bottom of grease pan, press the ingredients evenly.
6) In large bowl,... - 46.6131
Fontina Cheese And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
1) In a small bowl, place together vinegar, mustard and pepper.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture and adding oil gradually.
3) Beat (or whisk) constantly until emulsified.
4) In another bowl, place together lettuce, onions, chives, celery, anchovies, and... - 46.5769
Soy Cheese Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a skillet or pan, gently fry onions in oil until lightly browned.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Form into balls and roll over dry bread... - 46.486
The Stockman Restaurant Cheese Soup
1.In a pan, put chicken stock and cook onion, carrots and celery in it until soft.
2.Pour cream in the stock and leave the stock for some time.
3.In a big skillet, heat butter and when it starts melting put flour in it and stir well.
4.Put the stock... - 46.4693
Ham And Cheese Salad
1) In a large bowl, add the ham, cheese, scallions and parsley to combine.
2) In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, salt, black pepper and cayenne by whisking.
3) Gradually pour in olive oil in a thin stream and whisk.
4) Drizzle in the... - 46.3814
1) To prepare the pastry, very slightly warm the flour by putting it in a bowl in a slow oven for some minutes. Add the salt, followed by the egg and creamed yeast.
2) Make a light dough by mixing all the ingredients together.
3) Add the softened... - 46.3074
Parma Ham And Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese Pizza
1. Combine the dry ingredients for the dough.
2. Put in olive oil and enough warm water to make soft dough.
3. On a floured surface knead until smooth, make into a bowl and place in an oiled bowl.
4. Cover bowl and leave in a warm place until... - 46.2796
Cheese And Kidney Charlotte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Immerse the kidneys in lukewarm water and soak for about 15 minutes;
3) Pat dry, then discard the fine skin and white core from the kidneys and chop finely.
4) In a saucepan, combine... - 46.0808
Bread And Cheese Salad
1. In a large bowl, place croutons.
2. In a small bowl, combine dressing and thyme and pour over bread.
3. Toss such that the croutons are coated with dressing.
4. Add celery and tomatoes and toss lightly.
5. Make small cubes or strips out of the... - 46.0295
Swiss Cheese Balls
These Swiss Cheese Balls are a perfect appetizer for any party you might host. The delicious taste of cheese in this recipe shall offer a memorable experience to both you and your guests. Lose yourself in the world of cheese with this delicacy! Do you really... - 45.9374
Italian Cheese Pie
1) Slice 2 tomatoes into thin slices and the other 2 tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
2) Reserve the thin tomato slices for topping the pie.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4) Roll the pastry, line a 8 inch tart plate, then prick all... - 45.9132
1. Spread bread with butter or margarine and cut 6 slices into small cubes.
2. Remove crusts from other 2 slices and cut each slice into 4 triangles.
3. Butter well an 8-cup baking dish, make alternate layers of bread cubes and cheese and arrange bread... - 45.8517
Bird's Nests With Cheese
1. In mixing bowl, combine eggs, Parmesan, ricotta, mint and pepper for filling and set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Cut phyllo pastry sheets in half crosswise and cover them with waxed paper and a lightly dampened kitchen... - 45.8035
Tomato And Cheese Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. Grease a 6 inch soufflé dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. Slice the tomatoes into medium thick slices.
4. Arrange the slices in the greased dish to cover the bottom of the dish.
5. Sprinkle salt... - 45.8001
Cheese And Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. Grease a large soufflé dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed potatoes with the egg yolks, margarine, cheese, onion, milk and seasonings. Stir until... - 45.747
Cheese Velvet Soup
1) Place a 3-quart Dutch oven on a low flame and melt butter in it.
2) Saute the onion in the melted butter until tender.
3) Mix salt and blend in flour and cook the mixture with constant stirring for a minute.
4) Pour the milk gradually and cook with... - 45.747
Chicken Gruyere Quiche
Place oven rack in lowest position.
Heat oven to 425°.
Fold pastry into fourths; unfold and ease into ungreased quiche dish, 9 X 1 1/2 inches, or pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, pressing firmly against bottom and sides.
Trim overhanging edge of pastry 1 inch... - 45.635
Seasoned Swiss Fondue
1. Take 1/2 quart earthenware pot, a clay pot or a glass casserole. Add the wine.
2. To the wine add the garlic cloves. Allow to simmer uncovered for 5 minuites.
3. Using a spoon, remove the garlic cloves from the casserole.
4. Mix the flour with... - 45.576
Apple Fondue…for an appetizer that is out of this world! A dip with apples and pears you would love the attention that it attracts at your gathering - 45.4929
Cheese And Bacon Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, saute the bacon in butter until the bacon fat is clear.
3) Blend in the plain flour until smooth, then cook without browning for 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the mustard, salt,... - 45.4626
Austrian Cheese Roll
Please your guests with these delicious Austrian Cheese Rolls. A delectable delight, that's what these rolls are! Your guests are sure to keep asking for more! No time to waste, tie your apron strings and get started! - 45.4614
Sweet Corn And Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2. Take a bowl and mix in the Parmesan cheese, cottage cheese and drained corn.
3. Season with paprika, salt and pepper before adding the peas and pimento.
4. Add some of the corn drained... - 45.3577
Tomato Cheese Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, bring the milk, bayleaf, onion and clove to a boil.
3) Strain the milk mixture and allow to cool.
4) In another saucepan, melt the butter.
5) Blend in the flour until smooth, then cook for... - 45.3329
Chicory Belgian Endive With Cheese And Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan, bring salted water to a boil, with lemon juice.
3) Place the chicory in the boiling water and simmer for 25 minutes.
4) Pour of the liquid, reserving 1 1/4 cups .
5) In a saucepan, melt the... - 45.2655
Celery Soup With Cheese
1. Peel potato and slice roughly.
2. Peel onion and chop finely.
3. Cut and remove head of celery.
4. Scrub the stalks well and wash.
5. Shred both the stalks and leaves finely.
6. In a large saucepan, melt butter and stir in the... - 45.1315
Cheese And Bacon Supper Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 375°F
2. Take a pan and heat butter in it.
3. Add onion and sauté it until it turns soft.
4. Add the bacon and fry until it becomes crisp.
5. Take a bowl and sieve in the cheese.
6. Mix the bacon,... - 45.1227
Smoky Beef And Cheese Quiche
Heat oven to 350°.
Beat rice, chives and egg white with fork.
Turn mixture into pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread evenly with rubber spatula on bottom and halfway up side of pie plate (do not leave any holes).
Bake 5... - 45.0428
Asparagus Cheese Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain the asparagus thoroughly, place 2 spears on each ham slice and roll up.
3) In a greased casserole dish, arrange the ham rolls.
4) In a saucepan, saute the onion and green pepper in butter until... - 45.0244
Cheese And Potato Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cook the potato and onion in the beef stock until they are soft.
2) Mash the onion and potato with a fork or press through a strainer.
3) Return the soup into the saucepan, stir in the cheeses and shallots or chives.
4) Stir... - 45.0169
Stuffed Iceberg Lettuce
Core the lettuce and carefully hollow out the center leaving a shell about 1 inch thick.
Wash and drain the lettuce thoroughly and dry on paper towels.
Beat together the cream cheese, blue cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Beat in the green pepper, onion,... - 44.9359
Tarte Au Gruyere
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough and line a buttered 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan.
Bake blind for 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and set aside.
Reset the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour to... - 44.7771
Cheese And Bacon Slices
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 400°F.
2. Take a bowl and mix together the Worcestershire sauce along with the beaten egg and the seasonings.
3. Spread the mixture on the bread and cover it with a piece of bacon.
4. Take a pan... - 44.7475
1) Use a coarse strainer or wire sieve to press the cheese by removing most of the rind.
2) In a bowl, combine cheese, sherry or wine and butter.
3) Prepare a stiff paste and season.
4) Use an oiled board to re-mould the mixture to its... - 44.7332
Herbed Brie Croute
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly butter bottom of a baking tray.
3) In a bowl, place, all the ingredients from the flour mix packet and mix well.
4) Pour in hot water, margarine and 1 egg and fold until dough comes together.
5)... - 44.6811
Ham And Cheese Roulade
1. Cover baking pan with wax paper, then wrap in foil and freeze.
2. Setting aside 6 of the prettiest mushrooms for garnish, chop the remaining and keep aside.
3. About 1 hour before serving, remove omelet from freezer and unwrap.
4. Bake in... - 44.5666
Red Potato And Goat Cheese Tart With Frisee And Bacon Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a shallow roasting pan, combine the potatoes with 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the cumin, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste, and toss to coat. Roast for about 30 minutes, or until... - 44.4642
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it for making the pastry.
2. Rub in some butter and add just the right amount of water in order to make a soft dough which is not sticky in consistency.
3. Knead it to form a ball and leave it... - 44.3376
Tomato Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Roll the pastry thinly, line a 8 inch tart plate and flute the edges.
3) Arrange the tomato wedges at the bottom of the pastry shell.
4) In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and parsley... - 44.2333
Deep Fried Brie With Salsa
1. Cut Brie into quarters.
2. Bread each portion by diping in beaten egg, then roll in bread crumbs.
3. Place the crumbed cheese pieces on a plate and cover with cling film.
4. Refrigerate until chilled.
5. In a small pan, heat the sunflower oil
6. Add... - 43.8807
Squash And Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F.
2. Cube the squash after draining it properly.
3. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper before arranging the cubes in a pastry shell.
4. Take a bowl and mix in most of the cheese and egg... - 43.857
Brie En Croute
Grease a baking sheet; set aside.
Unfold pastry on a lightly floured surface; roll pastry into a 16x10-inch rectangle.
Using an 8-inch round cake pan as a pattern, cut pastry into two 8-inch circles; reserve pastry trimmings.
Spread jelly over top of cheese... - 43.7947
Tomato Welsh Rabbit
1. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
2. Stir in milk, tomato soup and pepper seasoning and continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute.
3.... - 43.7745
Cheese Soup With Popcorn
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, saute the vegetables in the margarine for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the onion is transparent.
2) Sprinkle over the flour, stir into the vegetables and cook for 1 minute.
3) Gradually stir in the milk, stirring... - 43.6598
Asparagus Cheese Soup
Cook the asparagus according to package directions.
Drain; reserve liquid.
In saucepan melt margarine or butter; blend in flour.
Add enough milk to reserved cooking liquid to equal 2 cups.
Pour all at once into flour mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, till... - 43.6147
These Cheese Rolls are anything but a cheese lover's dream come true! The rich creamy feel of these rolls will keep you salivating for more. Can you really have enough cheese! After trying out this recipe you will say "Can I ever have enough of these Cheese... - 43.4408
Swiss Fondue In The Microwave
1) Smear the inside of a microwavable pan with the cut sides of the garlic clove, then discard them.
2) Place together the cheeses, cornflour, seasoning and nutmeg, and mix well.
3) Stream the wine over the cheese mixture and mix well.
4) Put the lid... - 43.212
Salad Of Raw Artichokes Fava Beans And Parmesan Cheese
1) In a bowl, mix 2 cups of water and juice of 3 lemons together.
2) In another bowl, combine the juice of 1 lemon and oil together.
3) Discard the outer artichoke leaves and trim off the sharp points.
4) Then soak the artichokes in the bowl with... - 43.1963
Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Take a 2-quart glass measuring pitcher and add milk to it. Microwave it for about 3minutes at high and keep the pitcher covered during the cooking time.
2. Take a 4-quart microwave-oven-safe casserole and add butter, celery and onion into it and... - 43.1106
Sun Dried Tomato Cream Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat together water and margarine to boil.
3) Add flour, sun dried tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper and stir well to mix.
4) Simmer the flour mixture, stirring continuously for 1 minute until the... - 43.0898
Blue Cheese Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; in a souffle dish of six cup or more capacity, rub insides with butter, add grated cheese and roll cheese to coat the bottom evenly
2. In a heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium flame, add flour and cook... - 43.0157
Roquefort Cheese Balls
Roquefort Cheese Balls is a delicious appetizer you can serve on any special occasion. The yummy taste of cheese will entrance your guests. If you are including this in the menu, be ready to be showered with compliments! Tie your apron strings for giving that... - 42.9277
These Cheese-Olive Rolls are guaranteed to keep your taste-buds craving for more. The delectable combination of cheese and olives makes these rolls a true connoisseur's delight. Try them once and you will want to have them again and again. No time to waste,... - 42.8649
Combine the cheeses with 3 eggs and the first seasoning list.
Cut the crepes in half.
Ladle the cheese blend onto the crepes, roll.
Blend the bread crumbs with the remaining seasonings.
Beat the remaining egg into the milk.
Dip the crepes in the milk and... - 42.7918
1.Heat butter until melted, stir in flour and slowly add salt and milk to it.
2.Cook the ingredients on low flame by stirring well, until thick.
3.Turn off the flame and addcheese, beaten egg yolks and Cayenne pepper.
4.Keep in refrigerator in covered... - 42.7627
1) Get the cheese to room temperature.
2) With the finest grating edge available, grate the Cheddar cheese.
3) Crumble the blue vein cheese well.
4) In a bowl, combine together the butter, blue vein cheese and Cheddar cheese.
5) Use a... - 42.6094
1) Cream the butter and cheese and add flour, salt, red pepper and paprika. Mix well. Allow the mixture to chill.
2) Shape the chilled dough into 4 rolls, each 1-inch in diameter, and wrap them in foils.
3) Refrigerate the dough balls for 24... - 42.5984
1. In a large bowl toss cheese with flour.
2. Rub cut ends of garlic around bottom and side of a fondue dish or large heavy frying pan and pour in wine.
3. Heat very slowly just until bubbles start to rise from bottom of pan.
4. With a wooden spoon... - 42.5148
Mini Cheese And Chive Popovers
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Coat the sides and bottom of 18 small muffin cups with butter.
3) In bowl, whisk the eggs until foamy.
4) Pour in the milk and mix well.
5) Stir in flour, cheese, chives, garlic powder, salt and butter.... - 42.4497
1. Slice the crust from cheeses using a cheese knife.
2. Quarter the cubes and place in a glass or ceramic bowl.
3. Cover with white wine and let soak overnight.
4. Line the inside of a 5-inch plain round flan ring or baking pan with foil.... - 42.4267
Sauterne Swiss Fondue
Toss together the cheese and flour.
Rub the inside of the fondue pot with garlic.
Add sauterne or dry white wine and warm until bubbles begin to rise.
Add the cheese mixture, a handful at a time.
When the cheese mixture is well blended, bring to a boil.
Watch... - 42.3286
Cottage Cheese & Chives Stuffed Pears
1) In a sieve, place the cottage cheese and leave to drain for 10 minutes to remove excess liquid.
2) Discard the liquid and in a clean bowl sieve the cheese.
3) With an apple corer, remove the core from each of the pears.
4) Brush the hollowed... - 42.136
Chutney Glazed Cheese Pie
Mix the two cheeses thoroughly.
Add sherry, curry powder, and salt; mix.
Spread mixture 1/2 inch thick on serving platter; chill until firm.
At serving time spread top with chutney and sprinkle with scallions.
Serve with sesame rounds.
Looks pretty with green... - 42.1039
Melt the butter in a soup pot.
Add onions and carrots and cook over low heat, covered, until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add parsley, stock and potatoes, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes are... - 42.0067
Spinach And Goat's Cheese Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. In a mini food processor or with a hand blender, blend the raspberries into a puree.
2. Empty puree into a bowl.
3. Add and whisk in the balsamic vinegar and oil with a fork
4. Turn the grill to Medium.
5. Slice goat’s cheese into two equal... - 41.9231
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the cheese, butter and Worcestershire sauce and beat well.
3) Mix the flour, salt, paprika and red pepper together.
4) Add the flour mixture to the cheese mixture... - 41.8723