- » Gourmet Candy
Gourmet Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet candy recipes.
Sea-salt Crusted Caramels
If you’re not having fun while making caramels, you’re doing it wrong. You can burn this caramel, as long as you don’t take it too seriously. If you are afraid of burning caramel it will never turn out right! These caramels are heavenly. They don’t... - 128.352
Fruit And Nut Chocolate Candies
Thinking of an idea to make candies for kids, here is a recipe you can do using a microwave. Watch the chef showing how to make candies with nuts, strawberries, plums, apricots or pretzels and chocolate. Fragrant delicious snacks ready in minutes! - 111.939
Superfood Chocolate Truffles And Dipped Fruit (1/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
If you love chocolates, here's another yummy reason to rejoice. One of nature's most potent superfoods, the humble chocolate makes for a yummy gourmet delight, and this recipe is no different. Supremely easy and sumptuous, this raw chocolate dessert can be a... - 104.698
Chocolate Candies And Pretzels
If your kids are fond of candies and cookies, why not encourage them to make some. Watch this video here and see the kids making some creamy and chocolaty candies. Quite sure, that your kids will love making them and having them too… - 102.963
Crunchy Peanut Butter Candy Balls
Here is a wonderful sweet treat for holiday season. These peanut butter candy balls are really crunchy. The candy is prepared with sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter and corn flakes. This is a great recipe to make at home and these absolutely delicious candy... - 87.8126
Gourmet Candy Bar Cocoa
This is the ultimate mug of hot chocolate - fine dark chocolate, real vanilla extract, soft whipped cream..another easy recipe from Robin Benzle. Gotta love her for this recipe that is perfect for a snowy day. Enjoy. - 80.8343
Orange Candy Slice Cake
Orange Candy Slice Cake is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare cake recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 50.6094
Candy Filled Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/4 cup lukewarm and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Lightly grease a baking dish.
4) Take a bowl and combine in it sugar, butter, salt, milk powder, 3/4 cup water, 2 cups flour, yeast mixture and egg.
5)... - 48.9739
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 48.0387
Date And Nut Meringue Kisses
The Date And Nut Meringue Kisses are simply yummy! This amazingly delicious candy is just so addictive! Try it! I am sure you will love the Date And Nut Meringue Kisses! - 47.9213
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, place 1/2 cup of the coconut, a drop or two red food coloring, and a drop or two of water.
3) Cover with the lid and shake well until coconut is... - 47.3614
Pina Colada Squares
Bottom Layer: Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Cut in margarine or butter until mixture is crumbly.
Beat egg yolk and milk together with a fork.
Stir into crumbs.
Press evenly onto bottom of a lightly greased 8" pan (square).
Middle Layer: Combine... - 45.7028
Praline Candy Ice Cream Cups
The Praline Candy Ice Cream Cups is a lovely dessert that is perfect to end your weekend luncheons with! I served this for our relatives a few weeks ago and I was surprised by the lovely response. Everyone loved it! Try the Praline Candy Ice Cream Cups at... - 44.9746
1)In a bowl, add cream cheese (chhena) and whisk it in 2 teaspoons water.
2)Add semolina and flour and make 12 flat oval shapes (chum chums) of the mixture.
3)In a pan, heat syrup on medium heat and add chum chums into it.
4)As syrup thickens add 1 ¼... - 44.8119
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together 1/2 cup brown sugar and flour in it. Cut in butter until mixture begins to resemble coarse meal.
3) Take a 9 inch square pan and grease it. Press the prepared mixture... - 44.6732
Crunchy Chewy Caramels
Crunchy Chewy Caramels is a delicious candy that you simply cant get enough off! My children finish this in no time and often I have to make them a second time in less than three days! Try this Crunchy Chewy Caramels! - 44.592
Full Cream Caramels
1) Lightly butter a 18-inch pan.
2) In a small saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, 1 cup cream and 1/4 cup water.
3) Cook the sugar mixture for 10 minutes.
4) Stir the remaining warm cream and remaining water and simmer for 5... - 44.1393
1. Sift flour and salt and keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl cream butter, gradually add sugars and beat such that light and fluffy.
3. Blend in eggs, vanilla and dry ingredients to mix well.
4. On floured surface, roll out chilled dough taking 1/2 at a... - 44.0539
Candy Bar Cheesecake
Combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped walnuts, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter, and mix well; firmly press mixture onto bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan.
Break candy bar into several pieces, and place in top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 43.8415
Oatmeal Crunch Bars
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a 15x10x1-inch baking pan and grease it.
3) Take a large bowl and combine all ingredients in it. Mix nicely and press in the greased pan.
4) Bake for about 18-22 minutes or until golden brown in color.... - 43.607
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease a jelly roll pan, 15 X 10 X 1 inch.
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, sugar, flour, salt, eggs and vanilla and beat together until well blended.
Pour into jelly roll pan... - 42.691
Toffee Butter Crunch
Line a 13 x 9" pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
Sprinkle coarsely chopped nuts on bottom of pan, set aside.
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
In pan melt butter over low heat.
Stir in sugar, water and corn syrup.
Cook over... - 42.4111
1. Butter a platter.
2. In a saucepan, boil a mixture of sugar, milk and cocoa.
3. Keep stirring the mixture while you boil it.
4. Boil it until it makes soft ball when tested in cold water.
5. Then take off from the fire and add butter... - 41.7763
Apricot And Ginger Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a large bowl, combine the light brown sugar, 3 tablespoons of the flour, the grated ginger, 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon, and the lemon zest. Add the apricots and toss gently until lightly... - 41.7234
Chocolate Orange Fudge
This is a smooth fudge that hints of maple and the sharpness of orange.
Combine all the ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Over a gentle heat, stir constantly until all the sugar has dissolved and the butter and chocolate have melted.
Bring the mixture to the... - 41.3313
Butter Pecan Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix butter pecan cake mix, melted butter or margarine and egg and press into a 9 x 12 inch pan.
3. Let it bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes.
4. Serve after cooling and... - 41.2382
A rich, brandy-flavoured chocolate fondant which melts in the mouth.
Place the sugar, water and liquid glucose in a heavy saucepan and stir over a low to medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
Brush away any sugar crystals that have formed on the sides of the... - 41.2304
Choco Nuts Toffee Bars
Toffee Bars are simply loved by all. The Sugar abd vanilla extract gives the Toffee Bars a wonderful connecting taste. Must catch it. - 40.9615
1. Grease some tins.
2. Take a saucepan and add sugar, butter and milk to it.
3. Boil it but stir as little as possible.
4. Boil until the mixture forms a soft ball when tested in cold water.
5. Remove from fire and add... - 40.3907
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour a large cookie sheet.
Beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Beat until stiff and glossy.
Beat egg yolks and vanilla until thick and lemon colored.
Add... - 40.1271
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine water and butter in saucepan and bring to a full rolling boil.
Add flour all at once and stir briskly over low heat until mixture leaves the sides of the pan and forms into a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs, one at a... - 39.9906
Tipsigs Or Bourbon Balls (candy)
Tipsigs Or Bourbon Balls (Candy) is an irresistible dessert which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious bourbon recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Tipsigs Or Bourbon Balls (Candy) again-n-again. - 39.5804
Coconut Almond Balls
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flakes coconut, condensed milk, almonds and almond extract in it. Set aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Shape the mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
3) Place the balls on waxed paper and cover with another sheet of... - 39.4375
Cocoa Cream Candy
1. Chop a few nuts very finely.
2. In a bowl, mix sugar and water along with cocoa and vanilla.
3. Mix the ingredients till the mixture turns creamy.
4. Now, dust your hands with sugar and then make small balls using 1/2... - 39.4069
Coconut Cream Candy
1. Butter some tins.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter.
3. Add to it, some milk and sugar and stir continuously until the sugar gets dissolved. You can add to this 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, if you want to make chocolate cocoanut... - 39.1872
Peanut Butter Candy Cookies
1. In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, sugar and milk until smooth and creamy
2. Add in cornflakes and thoroughly blend.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 250 degrees centigrade for... - 38.997
Sea Salt Caramel
Sweet and Salty is a great combinations so try out this recipe of a classic candy that is soft, dense and chewy with a hint of saltiness. - 38.7808
1) In a saucepan, boil sugar, molasses, vinegar along with water. Boil without stirring till it turns crisp when tested in cold water.
2) Add butter and let it cook for another 3 minutes.
3) Put in vanilla and turn it out on a buttered pan.
4)... - 37.4465
1. Beat egg whites.
2. In a bowl, make a stiff paste by mixing sugar, unbeaten egg white, vanilla and water.
3. Shape this paste into small balls and then press between two halved nuts or other nut meats.
4. You may fill stoned dates or... - 37.4083
Hickory Nut Candy
1. Butter a tin.
2. In a pan, boil sugar and water.
3. Boil till it becomes thick enough to spin a thread, when tested in cold water.
4. Remove from fire.
5. Add flavoring and nuts and stir until mixture turns white.
6. Allow the mixture... - 37.099
In quart measuring cup, stir sugar, cocoa, salt, milk and vanilla together until partially blended.
(Mixture is too stiff to thoroughly blend in all of the dry ingredients.) Put butter on top of ingredients in centre of dish.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) for 2... - 36.7226
Combine all ingredients except puff pastry in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Roll one sheet puff pastry to a 14 x 10-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Spread cheese... - 36.3387
1. Take a frying pan and pour some sugar in it.
2. Place this pan over slow flame and keep stirring slowly but continuously.
3. The sugar will first lump and then it will begin to melt.
4. As soon as the color of the sugar turns pale... - 35.6556
Date And Peanut Balls
1. Wash the dates thoroughly and dry them.
2. Put the dates through food chopper and add peanut butter and salt also.
3. Mix it and roll the mixture into bite-sized balls.
4. Cover the balls with sugar.
5. Lay them properly on a... - 35.0805
Corn Pops Toffee
Melt butter slowly.
Stir in sugar, then corn syrup and water slowly.
Bring to a boil.
Wash down sides of pan with a pastry brush so it won't crystallize.
Put on a lid for 1 minute.
Cook to 290Â°, then slowly pour over 1 bag of Corn Pops (Walker brand or... - 34.2934
Rocky Road Candy
In 4-quart micro-proof mixing bowl combine chocolate, butterscotch and butter.
Cook on 70% (ROAST) 5 minutes or until melted.
Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
Spread in buttered 13 x 9" pan.
Refrigerate until set (about 2 hours).
Cut into squares. - 32.9694
1) In a saucepan, moisten sugar with a little water. Add in vinegar and cream of tartar. Let it boil without stirring till the entire mixture turns brittle when tried in cold water.
2) Put in the lemon flavoring and immediately turn out the candy slab... - 32.9384
Put sugar, milk, and soda in large saucepan and cook until a few drops in cold water form a soft ball.
Remove from heat and add butter, vanilla, and nuts.
Beat until creamy and drop to form patties on wax paper over which salt has been sprinkled.
As candy... - 31.5781
Butter Scotch Candy
1) In a saucepan, mix sugar, butter and water. Bring it to a boil without stirring till it is brittle when tested in cold water.
2) Transfer the candy onto buttered plates to cool. When the candy is cool enough, cut into desirable pieces.
3)... - 30.8449
Salted Peanut Rolls
Put 1/2 of nuts in 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
Melt chips and butter in microwave on low.
Add milk and heat 1-2 minutes.
Stir in marshmallows and pour over nuts.
Top with remaining nuts and chill.
Cut into 1 x 2-inch strips. - 30.6301
Have you ever tried this wonderful Caramel Licorice recipe. I often make it as a treat for myself. Try making the Caramel Licorice for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 29.4109
Chocolate, Vanilla, Ginger Or Graham Crumb Crusts
1 Place butter in 9-inch round glass pie plate.
2 Microwave about 1 minute on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until melted. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well. Press into bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
3 Microwave 1 to 2 1/2 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH), or... - 27.1449
Candied Rhubarb Serendipity
1) In a saucepan, sprinkle sugar over rhubarb and allow to stand for 6 to 8 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally
2) Gently simmer the mixture until the syrup is boiling, without stirring.
3) Allow the candy to cool, without stirring.
4)... - 26.4317
Easy Corn Flake Candy
Boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add: Pour syrup and sugar mixture over and stir to coat. - 23.6003
Candied Mint Leaves
Wash and dry large fresh mint leaves.
Brush with lightly beaten egg whites and dip in fine sugar to coat both sides.
Let dry on waxed paper.
Store in a cool place. - 21.2292
Gourmet Candy Recipes By Category