- » Gourmet Bread
Gourmet Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet bread recipes.
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 129.908
We don't know why it's called monkey bread---there are no monkeys and no bread in this sweet treat. All we know is it's delicious and easy to make, if you follow the recipe from Pillsbury's Lauren Chattman. - 127.094
Summer Vegetable Gratin With Panko Bread Crumbs
Crunchy fresh vegetables are nutritious and refreshing treats during hot summers. Chef Ginny shows how to make the colorful Summer Vegetable Gratin using a lot of vegetables and just a few seasonings. Great with toasted bread crumbs and grated cheese on the... - 121.603
Easy Rustic Bread
Sculptor, Peter Bellonci from Austin Texas shows how easy it is to make a no knead bread. In 10 minutes with flour, yeast, salt & water the bread is on its way to rising. - 120.785
Chocolate Hollow Bread Pudding
This Chocolate Challah Bread Pudding recipe is simple and easy to make at home is a unique twist on the traditional bread pudding. You can use all kinds of bread for a bread-pudding but using a hollow bread like Challah gives you a nice texture because it... - 109.344
Ham And Cheese Mini Croissant
You have friends coming over for breakfast and you want to wow them with something fancy and delicious but don’t have much time to prepare? Here is a recipe that will make you look like a genius. Your friends will think you have been up since five in the... - 108.481
Dixie Bell Corn Bread Dressing
The aroma of herbs and sausage is an instant beckon to the unsuspected nose! Well this side dish is a winner shown by Chef David and perfect to be served during Thanksgiving! See the video for more! - 105.438
Chocolate Chip Banana Yeast Bread In The Bread Machine
Here's an easy bread machine recipe for the chocolate chip banana bread that's bound to please the banana bread fans in your family. Let the bread maker do most of the work while you sit back and smell the wonderful aroma. This is a fantastic moist loaf and... - 103.421
The Homegrown Gourmet "summer Fool"
Summer Fool is a simple make ahead vegetarian dessert bursting with the flavors of mixed berries. You won't believe what an amazing dessert you can make with FOUR ingredients! - 101.182
Brandied Blue Cheese Crostini
Your guests will think you got these from a Gourmet store. These brandied blue cheese crostinis are super easy to make and are indeed an elegant pass around appetizer or side. These will surely appeal to anyone who likes blue cheese; with a bit of a kick! - 98.2614
Grilled Bacon Corn Bread
Have a hearty breakfast with this cornbread choice of eggs and a side of sausages! This is one recipe you would want to try over your lazy weekends! See the video for more! - 97.4042
Savory Cornbread Muffins With Feta Cheese And Cherry Tomatoes
This is the season for soups, stews and chili's and what better to pair a simmering bowl of goodness than with some delicious savory cornbread muffins. Top them with feta and cherry tomato and you have a Mediterranean twist to the Southern classic. The batter... - 90.0648
Pumpkin Tea Bread
An introduction to this Pumpkin Tea Bread to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come. The marriage of the incredible flavors of pumpkin with other ingredients is the secret to this dish recipe. If... - 54.6911
Strawberry Banana Loaf
Are you looking for a Strawberry Banana Loaf recipe made in the authentic way? The dish is made with strawberry which is easy to procure from any grocery store. A yummy Snack dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of dish. In a fair 90 minutes you... - 53.9347
Marmalade Loaf!! Is that what you are looking for?? Then this is the right place to be! If you have a lot of orange on hand then you know its time to make some dish. Indulge yourself in this dish as Snack. Dish takes only 95 minutes to be prepared. There's no... - 51.2752
Macadamia Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Brush a deep 9-inch round layer cake pan, springform pan or a loaf pan with butter and dust with flour.
3) In an electric mixer, beat the butter and both sugars until creamy and smooth.
4) Peel the... - 51.2255
Fruited Brown Bread
Thoroughly grease four 16-ounce fruit or vegetable cans.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; stir in cornmeal and wholewheat flour.
Add buttermilk, molasses, raisins, and candied fruits; beat well.
Divide batter equally among the 4 cans.
Cover... - 51.1959
Corn Fetti Bread
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Take a 9-inch square pan and grease generously.
3. Fill flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a medium bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt and dry mustard, stir until all... - 51.1888
Festive Holiday Bread
In a small saucepan, heat orange juice, milk and oil until very warm (120° to 130°F, 50° to 55°C).
In a large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups flour, the sugar, salt and yeast Add warm milk mixture and egg.
Beat at low speed until moistened, then medium speed 3... - 51.1448
Apple Pecan Bread Pudding
Spread pecans in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven until golden brown (8 to 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place bread cubes in a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Peel, core, and thinly slice apples; mix lightly with... - 51.1404
1. Start by preheating oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl, Sift strong flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl, then stir in the wholewheat or buckwheat flour, cornmeal, raisins and caster sugar
3. In a bowl, melt the butter with... - 50.8896
Apple And Cheddar Strata
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Grease and 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
4. In the baking dish, arrange 3/4 of bread cubes in a single layer.
5. In a... - 50.876
Pumpkin Swirl Bread
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and 1 beaten egg, mixing until well-blended.
Combine dry ingredients.
Add combined pumpkin, margarine, egg, and water, mixing just until moistened.
Reserve 2 cups pumpkin batter; pour remaining batter into greased and... - 50.854
Cheesy Artichoke Garlic Loaf
Carefully hollow out top and bottom of bread, leaving 1/4-in shells; set aside.
Cut removed bread into small cubes.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Add the bread cubes, garlic and sesame seeds; cook and stir until butter is absorbed.
Remove from the heat.
In a... - 50.8321
Raisin Spice Bagels
Raisin Spice Bagels is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the bagels effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 50.7474
Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, pecans, baking powder and salt.
3. In a small bowl combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
4. In another small bowl, whisk oil, egg,... - 50.5935
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf made using this recipe is an experience by itself. This Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.435
6 Whole Grain Bread
6 Whole Grain Bread is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this bread recipe to them, I bet everyone will enjoy this! - 50.4058
Zucchini Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-9 inch round cake pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together baking powder, flour, salt,... - 50.3558
Mooli Ka Parantha
Mooli Paratha, are stuffed Indian bread, which are griddles on hot plate and consumed immediately. North Indian breakfast cannot be imagined without the paratha with butter or curds. - 50.2494
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Brush both sides of the bread slices with the melted butter. Place on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Place the chocolate... - 49.8723
Cranberry Nut Bread
1) Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and the salt
2) Mix together the orange juice, rind, egg and the melted butter
3) Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix till the flour is well combined
4) Fold in the cranberries and nuts
5) Into two... - 49.8421
Shepherd's Bread is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious bread recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Shepherd's Bread. - 49.751
Apple Brown Bread
Apple Brown bread is a rich and delicious bread. Whether a tea party, dinner or your kids birthday party, this is a great choice. - 49.7206
Buttermilk Brown Bread With Raisins
1) Into a bowl mix together the flour, cornmeal, all purpose flour, baking powder, soda, buttermilk, molasses and shortening
2) Using an electric beater, beat well to mix
3) Add in the raisins and mix well
4) Pour the batter into 2 greased 13 ounce... - 49.6593
Pilgrims Pumpkin Bread
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
2. Using an electric mixer, add the oil, water, eggs and pumpkin.
3. Mix for only 1 minute until thoroughly blended.
4. Fold the nuts and dates into the batter.
5. In a greased 10-cup... - 49.6315
Raisin Bread Pudding
1) Thoroughly wash the raisins.
2) In a bowl of lukewarm water soak the raisins.
3) Remove from water and drain on a paper towel.
4) Toast the bread by cutting off the crusts.
5) Spread butter on the toasts.
6) In a baking dish, place... - 49.5155
Zucchini Bread Using Molasses
1. Take a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and blend them well by running a hand mixer. Run the mixer at low speed until the mixture moistens and then beat at medium speed for about a minute.
2. Take a 9X5 loaf dish and line it with a wax paper, spoon... - 49.4273
Mini Luncheon Loaves
Mini Luncheon Loaves is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of bread; I am sure you would love to try this Mini Luncheon Loaves again-n-again. - 49.3948
Very Cherry Crescent Ring
Set aside five cherries for garnish.
Chop remaining cherries; place in a mixing bowl.
Add cream cheese, sugar, almond extract and pecans; beat until blended.
Unroll crescent roll dough.
Place dough together, forming one large rectangle; seal seams and... - 49.3334
Carob Coconut Loaves
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9 x 5 inch pan and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
4) Stir in the honey, oil,... - 49.1963
Potato Doughnuts is a delicious mouth watering dish. An easy to prepare doughnut recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 49.124
Chocolate Banana Croissant Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) In the top of a double boiler, whisk the eggs until blended.
3) Whisk in the cocoa powder and brown sugar until thoroughly blended.
4) Then stir in the milk and cream.
5) Set the top of the double... - 49.1029
Cranberry Orange Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Mix the flour, soda, baking powder and sugar to create a batter before keeping it aside.
3) Make the orange juice increase to ¾ cup by adding boiling water to it; add the butter and melt it... - 49.0673
Cranberry Orange Croissant Pinwheel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, orange zest and juice
3. Stir chopped cranberries into the mixture. Set the bowl aside
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the crescent dough and cut... - 49.0539
Cranberry Pecan Bread
1. To prepare the cake pan, grease a 9 inch angle cake pan, and sprinkle ½ cup of pecans evenly on the bottom of the pan. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl combine cranberries and ¼ cup sugar and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking... - 49.0437
Broccoli Cheese Bread
1) Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook broccoli and onions over high heat for 5 minutes.
3) Add pepper, garlic and salt. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until moisture evaporates completely. Put the vegetables... - 48.8804
Tin Can Bread
Tin Can Bread is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare bread recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 48.8465
Tomato Confit On Toasted Bread With Pesto
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. Start by pounding the garlic clove, in a mortar, add garlic and a pinch of salt, pestle till mixture becomes a smooth paste, also add the basil, keep adding a few tablespoons at a time, while... - 48.837
1. Take a deep mixing bowl, add the lukewarm milk. Scatter the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Allow the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes, then stir well.
2. For about 5 minutes, keep the bowl in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven, so... - 48.8092
1. Start by preheating the oven to 425°F
2. In a small pan, melt the butter and set aside to cool it 3. In a large bowl, scatter the flour and salt , take granary meal and stir it in the bowl, now make a hole in the center , cream the... - 48.7279
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in milk, sugar, shortening, salt, egg, raisins, almonds, lemon peel, mace and 1 3/4 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly... - 48.6887
Breakfast Bread Pudding With Berry Sauce
1) Take a 8 greased heatproof (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins and evenly divide bread cubes in them.
2) In medium bowl, mix together milk, Egg Beaters, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
3) Evenly ladle mixture all-over bread cubes.
8)... - 48.661
Poppy Seed Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a small bowl, put in poppy seeds and milk. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4. Take a mixing bowl, using a hand blender beat... - 48.6258
Cranberry Cobblestone Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a stoneware loaf pan with oil
3. In a small mixing bowl, mix cranberries and orange zest.
4. On a lightly floured surface unroll dough and cut into 16 rolls.
5. Cut each roll into... - 48.4659
Chocolate Almond Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In small bowl, beat eggs until lemon colored; beat in sugar and oil.
Melt chocolate over hot water.
In large bowl, add egg mixture, vanilla, and zucchini to chocolate.
Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking... - 48.4448
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 48.4296
Dill Potato Bread
In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it measures 110Â°F to 115Â°F on a thermometer or until a few drops feel warm when placed on your wrist.
Stir in the 1 teaspoon of sugar, sprinkle the yeast over the milk, stir, and let it stand 8 to 10 minutes in a... - 48.3978
Beer Cheese Bread With Raisins
1. Grease a loaf tin with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a saucepan, cover the raisins with beer and heat on a low flame until it begins to simmer.
4. Take the pan off the heat, cover... - 48.3933
Vegetable Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients or in a blender, process all ingredients until well combined.
3. In a well greased loaf pan, pack the mixture tightly.
4. Bake uncovered in... - 48.3597
Cottage Cheese Stollen
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and sift baking powder, flour and salt in it.
3) Add almonds and raisins.
4) Take another bowl and beat eggs in it.
5) Add sugar, 1/4 cup milk, lemon rind and sugar. Beat well.
6) Cream cottage... - 48.3562
Cheese Herb Bread
Sprinkle the yeast over the water in a large mixing bowl.
Let stand 10 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
Add the sugar, salt, butter, 1/2 cup of cheese, marjoram, and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat with an electric mixer or by hand until very smooth.
Beat in the... - 48.3421
1. Use canned butter as required
2. Take a mixing bowl and add flour, basil, and cheese into it.
3. Take a saucepan and add butter in it against low medium flame; add parsley, garlic, honey and chives until butter is melted.
4. Once butter in melted,... - 48.2435
Heat 1 1/2 cups milk in a saucepan; add 1 cube butter, 2 tbs.brandy, 2 tsp.vanilla, 1 tsp.orange rind and 1 tsp.lemon rind.
Put into a mixing bowl 1 cup flour, 1 1/2 tsp.salt, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 package dry yeast.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture and beat... - 48.2223
Spiced Pumpkin Bread With Nuts And Raisins
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Grease three 8 x 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pans and set aside.
3) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, ginger and cloves. Set this mixture aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix... - 48.2026
Moist Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and soak bread pieces in milk for about 5 minutes.
3) Add all the other ingredients and mix nicely together.
4) Shape the mixture into a loaf and pour some ketchup on it.
5) Bake for about 1 1/4... - 48.1824
Classic Nut Loaf
Don't be mean to your self by missing out on this Classic Nut Loaf recipe. It would be a sin to not try this sinfully delicious Classic Nut Loaf recipe. - 48.1741
Irish Soda Bread
This Irish Soda Bread is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious bread recipe, Irish Soda Bread is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 48.1236
Braided Fruit Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk, sugar, salt and shortening. Heat through.
4) Allow the mixture turn lukewarm.
5) Add yeast and stir until completely dissolved.
6)... - 48.101
Cherry-apple Brunch Bread
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
3) Take a large bowl and sift salt, flour and baking powder in it.
4) Add sugar, egg, 1/4 cup orange juice, orange rind, 1/4 cup butter, vanilla and milk.
5) Mix nicely until flour... - 48.0714
1. Use a sharp bread knife to cut a thin slice off the top of each loaf.
2. Scoop out soft portion of each loaf keeping a 1/2 inch thick shell of the crust.
3. Reserve the soft centers for another use.
4. In a small bowl, beat whole eggs, egg... - 48.0277
Veal Birds With Bread Stuffing
1) In a non-stick pan, heat 4 tablespoons butter.
2) Stir in onion, crumbs, salt, pepper, and dill and sauté, over medium heat, for, about 2 minutes.
3) On a board, place the veal scallops flat.
4) Arrange about 2 tablespoons of onion... - 47.9379
Spring Time Breakfast Bread
Preheat oven to 400°.
Sift together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and soda.
Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly.
Combine egg, milk, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
Spread batter in greased 8-inch square baking... - 47.9324
Cranberry Holiday Braid
For the dough In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it measures 105Â°F to 115Â°F on a thermometer or until a few drops feel slightly warm when placed on your wrist.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar, sprinkle the yeast over the milk, stir, and let it stand 8... - 47.8861
Chili Cheddar Corn Bread
Try this alluring Chili Cheddar Corn Bread recipe. An easily prepared baked recipe, this Chili Cheddar Corn Bread is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 47.8768
Easter Bread is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Easter Bread is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 47.8422
Baked Chanterelles With Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Lay the bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes until lightly toasted
3. Then take the pan from the oven, turn the pieces of bread over, brush each with a little... - 47.8071
Italian Easter Bread
Measure flour onto piece of waxed paper.
Combine 1 cup flour and next 3 ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Add milk to butter, then gradually add to dry ingredients.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer, 2 minutes, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
Add first... - 47.8026
Cornish Hens With Bread Stuffing
Cornish Hens With Bread Stuffing is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Cornish Hens With Bread Stuffing dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 47.7981
Bran Swiss Cheese Bread
1. In a bowl, combine flour and bran cereal
2. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) about 20 minutes before baking.
4. In a large bowl mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let... - 47.7842
1) Take a bowl and combine warm water with yeast in it. Add 1 tablespoon honey and set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Grease 3 loaf pans of 9- x 5- x 3-inch dimensions.
4) Take a medium saucepan and combine together milk, olive... - 47.7718
Poppy Seed Rolls And Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1)In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water and add honey.
2)Once the yeast begins to bubble add in the wheat germ, tamari, buttermilk and 2 cups of flour.
3)Using a hand mixer at high speed, blend the yeast mixture for 5 minutes.
4)Now add ¼ cup... - 47.7332
Cajunized Mexican Corn Bread
Use a big skillet or 2 small ones.
Mix dry ingredients really well.
Heat bacon drippings or shortening in skillet.
Add cheese, peppers, and onions to dry ingredients and mix well.
Beat hell out of eggs.
Pour 1/2 buttermilk into eggs and mix well.
Then pour... - 47.6574
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a bowl and mix together crabmeat, cheese, onions, dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce in it.
3) Take a medium saucepan and combine together butter, water and salt in it. Bring the mixture to a... - 47.6345
Braided Seed Rounds
1) Take a 9-inch round layered cake pan and lightly grease it.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine 6 1/2 cups flour, salt, yeast and sugar in it. Add butter and hot water. Beat until mixture turns smooth. Gently stir in remaining 1/2 cup... - 47.6308
Cream Cheese Loaf With Chives
1. Into the warm water stir yeast until dissolved.
2. Put in the malt extract and stir well to blend thoroughly.
3. Let it rest in a warm place for 15—20 minutes until frothy.
4. Combine the flour, onion salt, chives, cream cheese and... - 47.6073
Almost Irish Soda Bread
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.butter and flour a round 8 inch cake pan.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar into a large bowl.
Add the wheat germ and sesame seeds.
Using a pastry cutter, two knives, or your fingertips, cut in... - 47.5685
Sweet Zucchini Bread
Sift flour, Sugar Twin, soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Whisk egg, add oil, orange juice, rind and zucchini.
Stir into dry ingredients.
Spray loaf pan with Pam.
Bake at 350Â°F.
If the zucchini is very young, let it stand a while after grating and... - 47.5559
Savory Herb Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan and over low heat combine milk, 1/2 cup sugar, shortening and salt. Add oats and keep the mixture aside until cooled. Thereafter, combine eggs with the mixture.
3) Soak yeast in warm... - 47.5512
Estonian Saffron Bread
Bring saffron and warm water to a boil in saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm half and half.
Stir in 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
Let stand in warm place for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbles appear.
Combine saffron, butter, salt, 1 3/4 cups... - 47.5184
Pineapple Bread Pudding
1) Take a 5-cup ovenproof dish and put the eggs and sugar into it and whip them lightly with a fork till the sugar has dissolved.
2) Mix in the crushed pineapple along with its syrup, the apple pie spice and butter and stir well.
3) Add the bread cubes... - 47.5183
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup water and soften yeast in it.
3) Take a large bowl and combine sugar, milk and butter in it. Cool the mixture to lukewarm.
4) Stir in the yeast mixture and eggs.
5) Add salt and flour. Mix until... - 47.4806
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 X 13" baking pan.
2) In a bowl, whip together shortening and brown sugar.
3) When the mixture becomes creamy, add in the eggs one by one, beating them separately.
4) In another bowl, combine... - 47.4495
Zucchini Nut Bread
Mix together wheat germ, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nuts.
Beat eggs until light colored and fluffy.
Beat in sugar, vanilla, and oil.
Stir in zucchini.
Gradually stir in wheat germ mixture.
Turn into 2 greased and floured 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 2-1/2 inch... - 47.4472
Hearty Bulgur Rolls
1) Take two 8-9 inch round cake pans or one 13x9 inch pan.
2) Take a small bowl and place bulgur in it. Pour boiling water to soften Bulgur. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes or until bulgur is softened.
3) Take a large bowl and mix the... - 47.4297
Cranberry Poppy Seed Loaf
In large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, poppy seed and baking powder; set aside.
In small bowl, combine milk, margarine, Egg Beaters, vanilla and lemon peel.
Stir milk mixture into flour mixture just until moistened.
Stir in cranberries.
Spread batter... - 47.427
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 47.373
Corn Bread With Egg White
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Combine flour, cornmeal, salt, sugar and baking powder and sieve them together.
3.Whisk egg white, oil and milk.
4.Put the egg white mixture into the flour mix and mix to make the batter moist.
5.Take... - 47.305
Gourmet Bread Recipes By Category