- » Gourmet Bread
Gourmet Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet bread recipes.
We don't know why it's called monkey bread---there are no monkeys and no bread in this sweet treat. All we know is it's delicious and easy to make, if you follow the recipe from Pillsbury's Lauren Chattman. - 134.971
Chocolate Hollow Bread Pudding
This Chocolate Challah Bread Pudding recipe is simple and easy to make at home is a unique twist on the traditional bread pudding. You can use all kinds of bread for a bread-pudding but using a hollow bread like Challah gives you a nice texture because it... - 125.361
Ham And Cheese Mini Croissant
You have friends coming over for breakfast and you want to wow them with something fancy and delicious but don’t have much time to prepare? Here is a recipe that will make you look like a genius. Your friends will think you have been up since five in the... - 124.875
Easy Rustic Bread
Sculptor, Peter Bellonci from Austin Texas shows how easy it is to make a no knead bread. In 10 minutes with flour, yeast, salt & water the bread is on its way to rising. - 120.754
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 117.79
Chocolate Chip Banana Yeast Bread In The Bread Machine
Here's an easy bread machine recipe for the chocolate chip banana bread that's bound to please the banana bread fans in your family. Let the bread maker do most of the work while you sit back and smell the wonderful aroma. This is a fantastic moist loaf and... - 116.595
Grilled Bacon Corn Bread
Have a hearty breakfast with this cornbread choice of eggs and a side of sausages! This is one recipe you would want to try over your lazy weekends! See the video for more! - 105.346
Dixie Bell Corn Bread Dressing
The aroma of herbs and sausage is an instant beckon to the unsuspected nose! Well this side dish is a winner shown by Chef David and perfect to be served during Thanksgiving! See the video for more! - 105.307
The Homegrown Gourmet "summer Fool"
Summer Fool is a simple make ahead vegetarian dessert bursting with the flavors of mixed berries. You won't believe what an amazing dessert you can make with FOUR ingredients! - 101.169
Brandied Blue Cheese Crostini
Your guests will think you got these from a Gourmet store. These brandied blue cheese crostinis are super easy to make and are indeed an elegant pass around appetizer or side. These will surely appeal to anyone who likes blue cheese; with a bit of a kick! - 94.2722
Savory Cornbread Muffins With Feta Cheese And Cherry Tomatoes
This is the season for soups, stews and chili's and what better to pair a simmering bowl of goodness than with some delicious savory cornbread muffins. Top them with feta and cherry tomato and you have a Mediterranean twist to the Southern classic. The batter... - 90.1025
Cacao & Olive Bread Topped With Fennel
This amazing chocolate bread before my very eyes! I simply had to give it a go… the final taste was a yummy savoury bread with a naughty olive and fennel punch! - 83.7006
Pumpkin Tea Bread
An introduction to this Pumpkin Tea Bread to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come. The marriage of the incredible flavors of pumpkin with other ingredients is the secret to this dish recipe. If... - 54.1627
Strawberry Banana Loaf
Are you looking for a Strawberry Banana Loaf recipe made in the authentic way? The dish is made with strawberry which is easy to procure from any grocery store. A yummy Snack dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of dish. In a fair 90 minutes you... - 53.5891
Mooli Ka Parantha
Mooli Paratha, are stuffed Indian bread, which are griddles on hot plate and consumed immediately. North Indian breakfast cannot be imagined without the paratha with butter or curds. - 52.0328
Marmalade Loaf!! Is that what you are looking for?? Then this is the right place to be! If you have a lot of orange on hand then you know its time to make some dish. Indulge yourself in this dish as Snack. Dish takes only 95 minutes to be prepared. There's no... - 51.1547
Corn Fetti Bread
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Take a 9-inch square pan and grease generously.
3. Fill flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a medium bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt and dry mustard, stir until all... - 50.494
Fruited Brown Bread
Thoroughly grease four 16-ounce fruit or vegetable cans.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; stir in cornmeal and wholewheat flour.
Add buttermilk, molasses, raisins, and candied fruits; beat well.
Divide batter equally among the 4 cans.
Cover... - 50.0909
Apple Brown Bread
Apple Brown bread is a rich and delicious bread. Whether a tea party, dinner or your kids birthday party, this is a great choice. - 50.0391
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf made using this recipe is an experience by itself. This Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 49.359
Zucchini Bread Using Molasses
1. Take a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and blend them well by running a hand mixer. Run the mixer at low speed until the mixture moistens and then beat at medium speed for about a minute.
2. Take a 9X5 loaf dish and line it with a wax paper, spoon... - 49.0523
1. Start by preheating oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl, Sift strong flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl, then stir in the wholewheat or buckwheat flour, cornmeal, raisins and caster sugar
3. In a bowl, melt the butter with... - 48.9372
Vegetable Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients or in a blender, process all ingredients until well combined.
3. In a well greased loaf pan, pack the mixture tightly.
4. Bake uncovered in... - 48.8774
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 48.8711
Raisin Spice Bagels
Raisin Spice Bagels is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the bagels effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 48.867
Macadamia Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Brush a deep 9-inch round layer cake pan, springform pan or a loaf pan with butter and dust with flour.
3) In an electric mixer, beat the butter and both sugars until creamy and smooth.
4) Peel the... - 48.8356
Carob Coconut Loaves
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9 x 5 inch pan and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
4) Stir in the honey, oil,... - 48.8273
Apple Pecan Bread Pudding
Spread pecans in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven until golden brown (8 to 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place bread cubes in a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Peel, core, and thinly slice apples; mix lightly with... - 48.7835
Cheesy Artichoke Garlic Loaf
Carefully hollow out top and bottom of bread, leaving 1/4-in shells; set aside.
Cut removed bread into small cubes.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Add the bread cubes, garlic and sesame seeds; cook and stir until butter is absorbed.
Remove from the heat.
In a... - 48.5601
Festive Holiday Bread
In a small saucepan, heat orange juice, milk and oil until very warm (120° to 130°F, 50° to 55°C).
In a large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups flour, the sugar, salt and yeast Add warm milk mixture and egg.
Beat at low speed until moistened, then medium speed 3... - 48.4514
Apple And Cheddar Strata
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Grease and 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
4. In the baking dish, arrange 3/4 of bread cubes in a single layer.
5. In a... - 48.4426
Pumpkin Swirl Bread
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and 1 beaten egg, mixing until well-blended.
Combine dry ingredients.
Add combined pumpkin, margarine, egg, and water, mixing just until moistened.
Reserve 2 cups pumpkin batter; pour remaining batter into greased and... - 48.4248
Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, pecans, baking powder and salt.
3. In a small bowl combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
4. In another small bowl, whisk oil, egg,... - 48.3983
Classic Nut Loaf
Don't be mean to your self by missing out on this Classic Nut Loaf recipe. It would be a sin to not try this sinfully delicious Classic Nut Loaf recipe. - 48.1821
Zucchini Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-9 inch round cake pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together baking powder, flour, salt,... - 48.1813
Shepherd's Bread is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious bread recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Shepherd's Bread. - 48.1585
Buttermilk Brown Bread With Raisins
1) Into a bowl mix together the flour, cornmeal, all purpose flour, baking powder, soda, buttermilk, molasses and shortening
2) Using an electric beater, beat well to mix
3) Add in the raisins and mix well
4) Pour the batter into 2 greased 13 ounce... - 48.1076
6 Whole Grain Bread
6 Whole Grain Bread is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this bread recipe to them, I bet everyone will enjoy this! - 48.0731
Gourmet Bread Recipes By Category