- » Gourmet Boxed Lunch
Gourmet Boxed Lunch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet boxed lunch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet boxed lunch recipes.
Lunch Box Heroes
1. Cream margarine or butter and add some mustard and parsley in it.
2. Spread the mixture on split rolls and top with cheese and sliced meats.
3. Put it inside clear plastic bags.
4. Also, wrap the lettuce separately.
5. While serving, add... - 36.2246
Plum Cake is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 45.8027
Beat egg, add molasses and beat again.
Add dry ingredients along with milk, then add raisins and dates.
Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees in greased and floured loaf pan (9 3/4x 5 1/4x2 3/4") or slightly smaller.
Makes nice lunch box sandwiches with cheddar cheese,... - 40.3347
Kid-friendly Turkey Meatloaf
1. Preheat over 375 degrees
2. Put all ingredients in one big bowl and mix well with a spoon or squish and smash
with your clean hands.
3. Spray or grease a loaf pan, put meat loaf mixture into the pan and smooth it with the back of your
spoon. Bake in the... - 32.9845
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies
If you are looking for a vegan raw cookie recipe, this video is meant for you. This sugar cookie recipe is not only truly healthy and wholesome, they are perfect to wrap and gift to your vegan friends and family this Christmas. Watch this video tutorial,... - 118.327
Peanut Butter 'n' Bacon Sandwiches
1. Combine all ingredients, except bread; mix well.
2. Use to fill 6 sandwiches. Cut in quarters; put in sandwich bags.
3. Keep refrigerated until packing in lunch box. - 20.0587
Blue Cheese Sandwiches
1. Mix cheeses in small bowl until smooth. Add celery, olives, capers, and hot-pepper seasoning; mix well.
2. Use to fill 8 sandwiches. Slice crosswise. Freezer-wrap individually; label, and freeze.
3. Remove from freezer just in time to fill lunch box... - 29.4231
Orange Date Nut Sandwiches
1. In small bowl, mix cheese, orange peel, orange juice, and pecans.
2. Use to fill 4 sandwiches.
3. Freezer-wrap sandwiches individually; label, and freeze.
4. Remove from freezer just in time to fill lunch box (sandwiches will be thawed by lunchtime). - 29.0306
1. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except rolls; mix well.
2. Fill rolls with tuna mixture. Refrigerate until packing in lunch box. - 32.3356
Egg Salad Rolls
1. Combine eggs with mayonnaise, French dressing, olives and juice, salt, and horseradish; stir until well mixed.
2. Use to fill rolls. Wrap each in waxed paper. (Wrap lettuce separately, to be added to rolls just before eating).
3. Keep rolls and lettuce... - 35.2045
Deviled Egg Sandwiches
1. Spread bread slices lightly with butter.
2. Combine eggs and rest of ingredients, tossing with fork until well mixed.
3. Use to fill 5 sandwiches. Keep refrigerated until packing in lunch box. - 36.9655