- » Gourmet Blender Vegetarian Soup
Gourmet Blender Vegetarian Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet blender vegetarian soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet blender vegetarian soup recipes.
Gourmet Style Fennel Soup
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and fry for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the fennel, then add the bouquet garni, stock and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, until the vegetables are very... - 39.6869
Nourishment and helping protect our immunity system our motto? If that’s the case then this bowl of soup should keep the cold at bay! Watch Caryellis show you how! - 122.489
Ced Tomato And Basil Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used for cooking.
2) In a large pan, heat the oil.
3) Fry the onion and garlic... - 48.6393
Iced Sweet Pea Soup
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a small saute pan, toast the coriander seeds over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until they begin to smoke and release their oils. Transfer to a plate to cool and then place in a spice grinder and process until... - 40.6038
Curried Pumpkin Walnut Soup
This gorgeous orange pumpkin and fresh walnut soup is perfect for autumn. The lightly roasted and curried flavor of pumpkin along with the nuttiness of walnut makes this a soul comforting soup. - 51.0918
Hearty Onion Soup
In a large, heavy pot, melt 5 tablespoons of butter just until it foams.
Add the 21/2 pounds of onions and saute them over medium-high heat until soft and light brown, about 35 minutes.
Stir and scrape the pan frequently, especially toward the end as the... - 48.3206
Cold Cucumber Soup
1. Place all ingredients in container of electric blender. Run until mixture is smooth.
2. Chill for several hours before serving. - 33.1593
Are you looking for a delectable Melon Soup recipe? This Melon Soup as a Side Dish is a winner! I am sure you and I will approve that this Melon Soup is really delicious. - 46.3612
Avocado Agar- Agar Soup
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Avocado Soup. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! I am sure both of us will be in agreement that this Avocado Soup is truly scrumptious. - 46.1583
Melon And Basil Soup
1. Cut the melons in half across the middle. Scrape out the seeds and discard. Using a melon bailer, scoop out 20-24 balls and set aside for the garnish. Scoop out the remaining flesh and place in a blender or food processor. Set aside.
2. Place the sugar,... - 33.8095
Creamy Cucumber Soup
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine the soup, milk, cucumber, green pepper, olives and hot sauce together and process for about 2 minutes.
2) Add the lemon juice and sour cream to the concoction and stir well.
3) Chill mixture for the... - 40.9114
Yugoslavian Apple Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, water, wine, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours until apples are tender.
3) Stir in the butter.
4) Using a hand blender, blend the apple mixture to a fine... - 43.9969
Cantaloupe And Orange Soup
1. Grate the orange zest finely and reserve some.
2. Use a sharp knife to peel the melon.
3. Slice the melon flesh into pieces and put in blender. Peel, slice the oranges and add to melon. Puree the fruits till it smooth.
4. Take a... - 43.9419
1. Defrost the spinach and squeeze out most of the water.
2. Saute the onion in the butter. Add the spinach and cook over low heat until the spinach is hot. Puree in a blender or food processor with 2 cups of stock.
3. Stir into the remaining stock and season... - 33.8359
Strawberry And Mint Soup
May is fresh strawberry season in Virginia, and Chef Maxwell has a tasty treat for you to enjoy, Strawberry soup. Here's the Chef! - 108.396
Golden Potato Soup
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a heavy bottomed soup kettle. MAKING 2) In the kettle, heat the oil and melt butter. ... - 35.4891
Chilled Fresh Tomato Soup
1. Place the tomatoes in a blender with the garlic. Blend until smooth.
2. Pass the mixture through a sieve to remove the seeds. Stir in balsamic vinegar and season to taste with pepper. Put in the fridge to chill.
3. Toast the bread lightly on both sides.... - 36.2815
Black Cherry Soup
1. Take a saucepan and mix water with cloves, lemon zest and juice, and cinnamon.
2. Bring it boil on medium heat. Add the cherries along with syrup and boil again.
3. Simmer cherries for 10 to 15 minutes or till they turns soft. Keep stirring... - 45.0299
Chilled Honeydew Soup
1. Take a sharp knife and half the melons and scoop out the seeds from the pulp.
2. Peel the skin and cut the flesh into chunks.
3. Place all the fruit chunks into blender[2/3 portion of the whole]
4. Add limejuice and fennel seeds in it.
5. Set the... - 39.0533
Mixed Fruit Soup
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Mixed Fruit Soup is. This Mixed Fruit Soup is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I hope that this Mixed Fruit Soup recipe is suited to your tastes and wish you luck in preparing it. - 46.1963
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 50.0902
Arabian Lentil Soup
Heat oil in soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, celery, carrot and garlic. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring, just to soften. Do not brown.
Add cumin and coriander. Cook another 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant.
Add water and salt and bring to a boil.
Add... - 125.847
Chilled Blueberry Soup
Rinse and drain blueberries.
Measure 14 ounces to use in soup; reserve other berries for garnish.
Puree 14 ounces blueberries in blender or food processor.
Add 1 cup cream and raspberry vinegar; process to blend.
In a medium saucepan, heat honey and remaining... - 33.9948
Iced Orange And Tomato Soup
Place the tomato juice, orange juice, orange rind and cream in a blender and mix well.
Season to taste.
Peel the avocado, remove the pit and slice the flesh thinly.
Pour over a little lemon juice to prevent it from browning.
Serve the soup in individual bowls... - 34.9636
Red Pepper Soup
1. Slice thinly 6 of the peppers, the carrots, shallots, garlic, and pear.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet and saute the sliced vegetables and pear over medium-low heat until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Add the stock, dried red pepper, cayenne... - 41.1448
Curried Parsnip Soup
This is a tasty soup, with a sweetness of parsnips and slightly spicy flavors of curry powder. These flavors combine together to give such a beautiful soup. This soup is a good winter warmer. - 49.983
Crème De Tomato En Croute
This wonderful tomato soup recipe comes from the Bistro Jeanty restaurant (one of my favourite spots) in Yountville, California. I love the cuisine and the delightful French ambiance of this bistro. The minute you open the door the aromas from the kitchen... - 54.5907
Celery Root, Coconut And Shitake Soup
1. Roughly chop Celery Root. Put that in a blender.
2. Take out meat/flesh from coconut.
3. Put in shitake mushrooms.
4. Pour water in blender and blend. Make puree.
5. Add cultured vegetable, pour in milk kefir, hemp seeds, coconut butter, thyme and... - 91.8684
Avocado Banana Yogurt Soup
1) In a large sized bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Take an electric blender container and add 1/3 part of the mixture in it.
3) Blend the mixture to a smooth consistency.
4) Pour it into a pitcher or bowl.
5) Take the remaining mixture in... - 42.1268
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for this Pineapple Soup. This Pineapple Soup as a Side Dish is a winner! When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Pineapple Soup. - 48.8858
Creamed Cucumber Soup
Try out this Creamed Cucumber Soup for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! In my view, to call yourself a chef, you need to have a personal recipe of Creamed Cucumber Soup, just like I do. - 44.0685
Gino D'acampo Butternut Squash & Cumin Soup With Herb Dressing
1. For the soup, bring the stock, butternut squash and cumin to the boil in a pan, then reduce the heat and simmer for 8-10 mins or until the squash is tender. Add the cream and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Using a hand-held... - 36.9116
Sweet Potato Pear Soup
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and the onion and celery to the oil. Cook the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except fresh thyme.
4. Heat to... - 49.7792
This cold vegetable soup from Spain calls for the simplest of fresh ingredients, finely chopped by hand or in a food processor or blender.
Choose green peppers, scallions and onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, and celery.
Add salt, pepper, Tabasco sauce, and a bit... - 24.156
1. Take beets and cranberry sauce in a food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, process until content gets pureed.
2. If using blender container, puree in small parts.
3. In a large saucepan, add in all pureed contents,... - 45.2902
Gazpacho is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 43.0849
1 In a large saucepan,put butter or margerine and saute onion lightly.
2 Add water and heat to boiling; remove from the heat.
3 Beat in the instant mashed potato, salt, pepper and mace until creamy-thick, then beat in evaporated milk and pumpkin. (If... - 43.6989
Minestra, a taste from Italy, is a fabulous appetizer. Serve it with cheese, sprinkled with salt and pepper to tickle your palate. - 50.2098
Prawn & Fennel Bisque
1. Shell the prawns, then fry the shells in the oil in a large pan for about 5 mins. Add the onion, fennel and carrots and cook for about 10 mins until the veg start to soften. Pour in the wine and brandy. bubble hard for about 1 min to drive off the alcohol,... - 38.4406