- » Gourmet Beverage
Gourmet Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet beverage recipes.
Steamed Mussels With Black Pepper
Steamed mussels is a gourmet meal to have on a weekend! Make this is dish for your special someone and your all set to go! - 109.447
If you love mint, chocolate and creamy ice cream, satisfy your cravings and make yourself a delicious chocolate chip mint milkshake. It's a super treat any day of the year, but a chocolate chip milkshake is especially cool and refreshing on a hot summer day.... - 105.073
Cookies And Cream Shake
Want a delicious treat that is almost sinful ? How about whipping up a Cookie and Cream Shake with your favorite Oreo cookies. Perfect on a hot summers day and to get your kids to drink a glass of milk! - 102.994
Here is a beautiful vibrant fall salad that celebrates the fresh produce and colors of fall! Butternut squash, apples, goat cheese and dried cranberries served in endive boats and dressed with a balsamic vinaigrette, this salad looks and taste like autumn on... - 92.4261
Gourmet Candy Bar Cocoa
This is the ultimate mug of hot chocolate - fine dark chocolate, real vanilla extract, soft whipped cream..another easy recipe from Robin Benzle. Gotta love her for this recipe that is perfect for a snowy day. Enjoy. - 80.8343
1) Thoroughly rinse the dry and fully open flowers.
2) In a large bowl, place the flowers with cold water and raisins, 2 lb. sugar and orange and lemon juice.
3) Put the campden tablet and stir well.
4) Put the lid on, and leave to rest... - 49.2397
Gourmet Beef Stroganoff
59 Grams Fat/Serving
Partially freeze meat, then cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Coat meat with 1 tablespoon flour.
In a large skillet brown meat in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Stir in mushrooms, onion, and garlic, then cook for 3 to 4... - 49.1611
Chocolate Mocha Roulade
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Take a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan to grease the bottom and sides with vegetable oil.
3) Use waxed paper to line the pan and grease the waxed paper with vegetable oil.
4) In top of a double boiler, mix... - 49.0806
Sparkling Pear Wine
1) In a large bowl, place together cold water, citric acid, pectic enzyme and Campden tablets.
2) Add the pears to the citric acid mixture.
3) Put the lid on and leave to soak for 24 hours.
4) Stir in the raisins, 8 oz. of the sugar,... - 48.1803
Spicy Apple Egg nog
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable measuring cup or bowl, add egg yolks and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add sugar, salt, spices and apple juice whisk until well blended.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Place in microwave and heat for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 48.0656
1) In a large bowl, place the prunes with the water and pectic enzyme.
2) Cover and leave to rest, stirring and mashing periodically for next 10 days.
3) Pass the prune mixture through thick cheesecloth and squeeze gently.
4) Stir in the sugar, Campden... - 48.0467
1) Crush the rosehips until coarse.
2) In a saucepan, place the rosehips and add water just to cover it.
3) Heat the rosehip mixture to boil for 10 minutes.
4) Pass the rosehips mixture through cheesecloth.
5) In the same saucepan, heat... - 47.3834
1) Discard the green stems from the wallflowers, if any
2) Finely mince the raisins.
3) In a large bowl, place the flowers, raisins and sugar.
4) Stream the hot water, over the flower mixture.
5) Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
6) Leave... - 46.9024
Gourmet Champagne Cup
1. Into a large bowl, place ice lumps at bottom and pour Champagne on top.
2. Stir in Brandy, Yellow Chartreuse, Maraschino, Plain Syrup and Soda Water.
3. Using a strainer, strain the drink.
4. In a large tumbler, pour strained drink.
5.... - 46.8252
1) In a bowl, add chocolate, water, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes without putting a cover for every 1 minute.
3) Pour in milk and microwave for another 6 minutes.
4) Fold in marshmallows and almond... - 46.576
1. Peel grapefruit, remove pulp and pips; using a sieve, press it through to puree.
2. Thinly slice pineapple and bananas.
3. In a bowl, put together grapefruit puree and equal quantities of banana and pineapple slices to make 1 pint of... - 46.3784
1) In a 1-litre glass dish, melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute.
2) Stir in the semolina, sugar and milk and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes, then stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
3) Then stir again and repeat for the... - 46.3763
Ginger Claret Punch
Ginger Claret Punch is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Ginger Claret Punch recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.2231
Hawthorn Blossom Wine
1) In a saucepan, place the rinds with the water, sugar and juice of citrus fruit.
2) Heat the sugar mixture to boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, stream the sugar mixture and allow to cool to 70°F on thermometer.
4) Stir in the... - 46.223
1) Finely chop the sultanas, and crush the bananas to pulp.
2) In a bowl, place the bananas and sultanas and stream the boiling water.
3) Leave the banana mixture to cool and stir in Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
4) Put the lid on... - 46.1995
1) In a bowl, place the mulberries and raisins, and pour boiling water over them.
2) Leave to cool, and add the crushed Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
3) Put the lid on tightly for 24 hours, and stir in half the sugar, yeast and... - 45.9891
1) In a saucepan, place the ginger and heat to boil in the water with cayenne pepper.
2) Allow the ginger mixture to boil for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the sugar and chopped raisins to the ginger mixture, until the sugar dissolves.
4) Leave to cool, and... - 45.9144
1) In a saucepan, heat the parsley and water to boil, for 20 minutes.
2) In a bowl, place the sugar.
3) Pass the parsley mixture through cheesecloth over the sugar and stir well.
4) Leave aside to cool to 70 °F (21 °C).
5) Stir in the grape tannin,... - 45.6932
1. Make the coffee in Silex or drip .
2. In a deep chaffing dish, combine spices, bay leaves, citrus peel, roasted coffee beans, sugar and liquor.
3. Carefully ignite the liquor and stir with a ladle to blend flavors.
4. Carefully add... - 45.5985
1) In a cup, squeeze the juice from the lemons.
2) In a bowl, soak the maize in water overnight.
3) In a mincer put the maize and process to crush it.
4) In a large bowl, place the maize and add the lemon juice.
5) Stir the rind, tannin, raisins and... - 45.484
Orange And Banana Homemade Wine
1) Peel the rinds thinly of 3 Seville oranges and 2 sweet oranges.
2) In a large bowl, place rinds together with the mashed bananas and sugar.
3) Put the lid over the bowls with the boiling water.
4) Leave the banana mixture to cool, and add juice of... - 45.3479
Summertime Fruit Punch
1) In a medium saucepan, combine together the orange and lemon rind, water and sugar.
2) Bring mixture to a boil and then cook over low flame for about 5 minutes. Allow concoction to chill.
3) Stir the almond extract and fruit juice into the cooled... - 45.2466
Medlar And Sultana Wine
1) Chop the medlars.
2) In a blow place medlars with sultanas and stream in the boiling water.
3) Allow the medlars to cool.
4) Mix in the crushed Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
5) Cover and put in a warm place for 1 week.
6) Gently pass the... - 45.2431
Dark Red Rose Petal And Fruit Wine
1) In a bowl, place the rose petals.
2) In a saucepan, boil the water and stream over rose petals.
3) Stir the rose petals well, cover and leave aside to soak for 2 days.
4) Pass the rose petal mixture through cheesecloth, squeeze... - 45.2278
1) In a large bowl, place figs and raisins and pour in boiling water.
2) Mix in the sugar, allow to cool.
3) Add in the lemon and orange juice, yeast and nutrient.
4) Put the lid on and place in a warm place to ferment for 10 days, stirring... - 45.0827
1) In a saucepan, place the mangolds, fruit rinds and boil in the water until the mangolds are tender.
2) Pass the mangold mixture through cheesecloth and mix in the sugar.
3) Leave the liquid to cool to 70 °F.
4) Add the fruit juices, yeast and... - 44.9864
Grate chocolate into top part of double boiler over boiling water.
Add water and mix to a smooth paste; add sugar mixed with cornstarch; gradually stir in coffee.
Beat until smooth.
Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in cinnamon, vanilla,... - 44.9324
Lychee And Raspberry Lassi
1. Peel and stone the lychees.
2. To make a raspberry sauce, in a bowl, combine raspberries with the lime juice
3. Use a fork to lightly mash the berries. Set aside
4. In a large food processor or liquidizer jar combine the lychees,... - 44.9208
1) Allow sugar and 6 cups water to boil.
2) Now bring the liquid to room temperature or cool considerably.
3) Mix all ingredients well.
4) Now place the mixture in pans or molds in freezer for at least a day.
5) Just before serving, add 6... - 44.576
1) Discard the stalks and wash the strawberries.
2) In a medium bowl, place the strawberries and mash them coarsely.
3) Stir in sugar and 4 pints of the water.
4) Put the lid on and allow to soak, for 1-2 days, then stir in 2 more pints... - 44.2831
Rowanberry Wine Mountain Ash Wine
1) In a large bowl, place the rowanberries and pour the boiling water over them.
2) Put the lid and leave to soak, for 3 days.
3) In a large bowl, pass the berry mixture through cheesecloth.
4) Stir in the raisins, wheat, sugar, citric acid, yeast and... - 44.282
Gourmet Claret Cup
1) In a saucepan, place the sugar and water.
2) Heat the sugar mixture gently to a boil.
3) Raise the heat and boil quickly for 3 minutes.
4) Stir in thinly pared rinds of lemon and oranges.
5) Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
6) Allow... - 44.2336
Lesley Waters Pink Panther Smoothie
1. To make a raspberry coulis, in a small food processor jar, combine 50g of the raspberries with the lime juice and icing sugar.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
4. In a large food processor or liquidizer jar combine... - 44.1747
Combine dry red wine, sugar, orange peel, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom in saucepan; mix well.
Let stand for 4 to 6 hours.
Cook just until heated through; do not boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in wine and aquavit.
Sprinkle almonds and raisins into cups.
Strain... - 44.1656
1) In a saucepan, boil half of the water.
2) In a bowl, place the madlars and stream boiled water over it.
3) Mix in the sugar, and 2 pints of the cold water.
4) Allow to cool, and add the pectic enzyme.
5) Leave aside for 24 hours and... - 43.8796
Hot Cinnamon Cider
1) In a large saucepan, mix together all the ingredients.
2) The allspice and the cloves are best added in a cheese-cloth bag.
3) Heat gradually to the boiling point then it's ready to serve.
4) All the ingredients can be mixed in the basket of a... - 43.86
Rose Petal Wine
1) In a large saucepan, place the water and bring to boil.
2) Stir in the rose petals, sugar, orange and lemon juice.
3) Leave to cool and add yeast and nutrient.
4) Put the lid tightly and leave in a warm place for 1 week, stirring daily.
5) Pass the... - 43.8479
1) Remove the seeds and crush the plums.
2) In a bowl, place the plums and stream half the boiling hot water over it.
3) Leave the plums to cool, then stream in the remaining cold water, the pectic enzyme and Campden tablet.
4) Let the... - 43.8348
1) In a large pan, place the pears with the water, Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
2) Put the lid and soak for 24 hours.
3) In a bowl, pass the pear through cheesecloth.
4) Stir in the sugar, lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Pour... - 43.7538
Oak Leaf Wine
1) In a saucepan, place the sugar with half the water and boil to make syrup.
2) In a bowl, place the oak leaves and stream the syrup over it.
3) Put the lid tightly and leave overnight.
4) Stir in the citrus juices, yeast and nutrient and add the... - 43.689
Homemade Orange Wine
1) In a bowl, pass the juice through the sieve.
2) Stir in about 2 1/2 lb. of the sugar, yeast and the nutrient.
3) In a saucepan, boil water and cool.
4) Transfer the juice mixture in the fermentation jar.
5) Pour cooled, boiled water to top up the... - 43.5926
1) In a saucepan, heat water to 160°F, stir in the honey and mix in thoroughly.
2) Allow the honey mixture to cool to 70 °F and add in, lemon juice, nutrients, champagne yeast and tea.
3) Put the lid on and place in the warm place to ferment for 3... - 43.5093
Spicy Tomato Juice Cooler
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients except ice cubes and celery ribs; process for 30 seconds on high speed until blended.
2. In 2 16-ounce chilled glasses, place 3 ice cubes and 1 celery rib in each glass.
3. Pour equal amount of... - 43.4972
Christmas Mulled Wine
1) In a saucepan, place together water, spices, sugar and citrus rinds.
2) Simmer the sugar mixture for 10 minutes to extract the flavours.
3) Stream in wine and liqueur if used.
4) Allow to simmer gently, but do not boil.
5) Pass the wine mixture... - 43.4916
1) In a colander, wash the raisins thoroughly with cold water.
2 Mince the raisins.
3) In a wide-necked fermentation jar, place the raisins.
4) Stir in the Campden tablet and pour in the boiling water.
5) Put the lid on and leave aside... - 43.4054
1) Prepare the tea.
2) Take away bags after 5 minutes.
3) To punch bowl with ice, add all ingredients and tea.
4) Just before serving, add ginger ale.
5) Serves 35. - 43.386
Mixed Fruit Wine
1) Rinse the fruits in cold water and discard stalks.
2) Mash the fruits roughly.
3) In a large bowl place the mashed fruits and streamthe boiling water over it.
4) Allow the fruit mixture to cool, and stir the crushed Campden tablet... - 43.3814
1) Wash the rosehips.
2) Chop and crush the rosehips.
3) In a large bowl, place the rosehips with the sugar.
4) Stream the boiling water over the rosehip mixture.
5) Leave the rosehip mixture to cool to 70 °F.
6) Add in the pectic... - 43.349
Orange And Tea Wine
1) Finely chop the raisins.
2) In a bowl, place together the tea and raisins
3) Add in the sugar, yeast, nutrient and citrus fruit juices to the tea mixture.
4) Put the lid on and put the bowl in a warm place to ferment for 5 days.
5)... - 43.349
Spicy Cranberry Punch
Pour boiling water over tea and spices.
Cover; steep 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Stir in sugar; cool.
Add next 4 ingredients and chill.
Garnish with orange slices stuck with cloves.
Makes 2 1/2 quarts - 43.2981
1) Cut the top and tail the pineapples, trim off the skin and chop the flesh into cubes.
2) In a saucepan, place together pineapple with half of the water.
3) Simmer the pineapple mixture for 20 minutes.
4) In a bowl, pass the pineapple... - 42.7831
Hot Cranberry Grog
1) In a saucepan, place together juice, brown sugar, small cinnamon sticks, spices and salt.
2) Heat the cranberry mixture to boil.
3) Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
4) Pour in the rum and allow to boil again.
5) In 4 mugs place... - 42.7063
1) Cut the greengages into half, remove the stones and press the fruit.
2) In a large bowl, place the fruits and stream the boiling water over them.
3) Leave to cool and stir in pectic enzyme.
4) Put the lid over the bowl and leave to... - 42.5476
1) Grate the rind of the lemons and squeeze the juice .
2) In a large bowl, put the rind with chopped raisins and sugar.
3) Stream the boiling water over the rind.
4) Leave the rind mixture to cool, and add the lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Put... - 42.4614
1) Wash and clean the parsnips, remove all the dirt and bad parts.
2) Slice the parsnips.
3) In a saucepan, boil the parsnips in water, just until tender not more, as it can make the wine cloudy.
4) Pass the parsnip mixture through... - 42.3116
Hot Posset is an irresistible mouth-watering beverage recipe. An easy to prepare drink recipe, Hot Posset is a beverage that you will surely love to serve to your loved ones! - 42.1039
1) Rinse the gooseberries in cold water.
2) Cut the top and tail of the gooseberries.
3) In a large bowl, place the gooseberries and add the boiling water.
4) Allow to cool, using hands squeeze the gooseberries to pulp them.
5) Leave to... - 42.0541
Hot Honeyed Chocolate
Combine cocoa and sugar in small saucepan.
Add water and boil 1 minute.
Stir in vanilla and keep hot.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in honey.
Beat egg whites stiff.
Fold into egg yolk mixture.
Divide chocolate mixture evenly among 8 large... - 42.0219
Raisin And Elderberry Wine
1) In a large bowl, place the berries and press with a wooden spoon.
2) Stream the boiling water, over the berries.
3) Allow to soak the berries, cover for 4 days.
4) Pass through sieve, and stir in the sugar, lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Stream... - 41.7935
Grape Cream Sherbet
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2. Add sugar and beat it well till it is dissolved.
3. Take two refrigerator trays and pour the above liquid into it. Refrigerate in the freezer until it becomes nearly firm.
4. In a bowl, take the chilled... - 41.7695
1) Make a spice bundle by tying the spices in a muslin bag.
2) In a saucepan, place the spice bundle with the wines and curagao.
3) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point and sweeten with sugar to suit your taste.
4) Pass the wine... - 41.6925
Gourmet Champagne Cobbler
1. Into a bar-glass, half fill with broken ice and add Champagne.
2. Stir in Lemon Juice, Plain Syrup and Old Brandy.
3. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and strain drink on top.
4. Top with a dash of lemon peel juice.
5. Garnish with... - 41.4872
1) Thinly pare the lemon rind and squeeze for juice.
2) Take only the tops of nettles and wash in a colander.
3) In a saucepan, place the nettles with the water, ginger and lemon rind for 45 minutes.
4) In a medium bowl, place the sugar.... - 41.3234
1) In a pan with boiling water, steep the tea for 15 minutes.
2) In another pan, combine the lemon juice, lemon skins, cold water and cinnamon stick, gently simmer over a low heat, until the lemon skins are tender.
3) Strain the lemon mixture and stir... - 41.2422
Melt chocolate in water in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Stir in sugar; over direct heat, bring to a boil.
Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in milk, orange rind, and almond extract.
Before serving, beat with rotary... - 40.975
1.In a punch bowl, put pineapple juice, ginger ale and cranberry juice cocktail and mix well.
2.If needed, put light rum.
3.Garnish with lemon slice and serve chilled in glass. - 40.7254
Tomato And Orange Cocktail
1) In a mortar, lightly muddle together mint, rind, celery salt and pepper.
2) In a large jug, mix together tomato, orange and vegetable juices.
3) Add in the mint mixture.
4) Place the jug in refrigerator until chill for at least one hour.
5) In a... - 40.4603
1) In a bowl, place the tea and sugar.
2) Stream the boiling water in to the tea mixture and allow to cool to 70 °F.
3) Stir in the citric acid, yeast and nutrient in the tea mixture.
4) Pass the tea mixture through the cheesecloth and transfer into... - 40.4543
Melon And Ginger Cocktail
1) Using a melon bailer, scoop out as many melon balls as possible.
2) Remove the remaining melon flesh and place in a blender.
3) Add enough water to the melon flesh to make 2/3 cup and blend until fine puree.
4) In a pan, pour the melon juice with... - 40.4359
Hollyberry Wassail is a tasty drink that is perfect to serve for your parties. This refreshing drink will definitely put your guests in a better mood. Try making the Hollyberry Wassail! - 40.357
Irish Coffee En Gelee
Irish Coffee En Gelee is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 40.0107
Hot Mulled Wine
Combine all ingredients except wine and optional cinnamon sticks in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Put liquid back in pan and bring back to boiling.
Stir in wine and bring slowly back to just below the... - 39.6746
1) In a bowl, place the rinds and stream in the 4 pints of boiling water over the rinds.
2) Allow to soak for 24 hours.
3) In a bowl, place the remaining water and sugar, and strain the rind mixture over the bowl.
4) Cut the oranges and... - 39.6376
1. In a four cup measure, combine instant coffee and cinnamon sticks; add hot water and bitters and sweeten with sugar; allow to cool
2. Beat 10X sugar along with cream till stiff
3. Pour cooled coffee over crushed oce in glasses, discard... - 39.2385
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Press the cloves into the orange and place over a small baking pan.
3) Bake it in the oven, for 30 minutes.
4) In a saucepan, heat the wine.
5) Add in rum, sugar and the orange.
6) Gently heat the wine... - 39.214
1) In a bowl,place the raspberries and stream in the boiling water.
2) Leave to cool and mash the raspberries with your hands.
3) Put the lid on and leave aside for 4 days, stirring everyday.
4) Pass through a thick muslin cloth on to the sugar and... - 39.1085
Elderberry Lemon Wine
1) In a large bowl, place the berries and press with a wooden spoon.
2) Stream the boiling water, in the berries.
3) Allow to soak the berries, cover for 4 days.
4) Pass through sieve, and stir in the sugar, lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Stream... - 39.101
Bourbon Hot Toddy
Bourbon Hot Toddy is an amazingly delicious beverage recipe. Try this boiled beverage recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.0689
Spiced Mulled Wine
1) In a saucepan, place wine, sugar, cloves, lemon, orange, ginger, cinnamon, and mixed spices.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point, stirring from time to time to dissolve the sugar.
3) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth.
4)... - 38.9939
Hot Mocha Cream
Hot Mocha Cream is an amazingly irresistible beverage recipe that you can prepare effortlessly. Try this deadly combination of coffee powder and chocolates; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this one! - 38.9482
Fresh Cranberry Wassail Punch
1) Take a pan and boil water in it.
2) Add cranberries and soak overnight until soft. Mash the cranberries and strain pulp.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients and microwave on high for about 12-15 minutes, stirring only once or... - 38.8182
Mexican Tea Cakes
1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Blend together butter, sugar, orange peel, vanilla, and salt until light and fluffy. Stir in almonds and flour to make a stiff dough.
3. If dough is too soft to handle, chill for about 1 hour.
4. Roll dough into small balls with... - 38.7518
Hot Spicy Cider
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together apple cider, brown sugar, ground nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Strain and remove spices.
4) Add lemon juice and... - 38.6776
Very Rich Hot Chocolate
1) Take a sauce pan and bring chocolate, sugar, water and condensed milk to a boil in it.
2) Minimize heat and then allow the mixture to simmer for 2 minutes.
3) Pour in milk, salt and vanilla and beat for 1 minute with a mixer.
4) Take 4 mugs; fill... - 38.5852
1) Into a gallon ice cream pail, put all the ingredients after mixing.
2) Freeze until slushy.
3) Mix many a times at intervals until frozen.
4) In a large punch bowl or individual glasses, mix half and half with 7-Up, Sprite, etc along with... - 38.58
Cherry Brandy Liqueur
1) In a 4 lb. preserving jar, place the cherries with almonds, and pour in the brandy.
2) Secure with the lid tightly and set aside for 2 month, in a cool, dark place.
3) Shake the jar well, twice a week.
4) Pass the cherry mixture... - 38.365
Creamy Crab Dip
1.In a container, put fruit juice along with ginger ale and mix well.
2.Add ice cubes and garnish the drink with slices of orange before serving. - 38.301
Holiday Egg Nog Recipe. This preparation can be a bit tricky because you have to work carefully when folding in the egg whites. Where kid gloves here and use proper technique or you'll loose all the air you've whip into the whites and the eggnog won't have... - 38.2104
Mulled Wine For The Holidays
1) In a saucepan, place wine, sugar, cloves, allspice, mace, cinnamon, and juices.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point, but do not boil.
3) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth and transfer into punch bowl.
4) Serve piping... - 37.9457
Very Bitter Lemon
1) In a saucepan, place the fruit and cover with the water.
2) Heat to the boil, put the lid and cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until fruits are soft.
3) Mix in the sugar.
4) Take the pan off the heat and leave to cool.
5) Pass the mixture... - 37.5723
1.In a container, mix tomato juice with garlic salt, celery salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot sauce and sugar and stir well.
2.Put the container in the refrigerator.
3.Serve chilled. - 37.4849
1) Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except the yogurt.
2) Mix well until it becomes smooth.
3) Take another mixing bowl and add yogurt to it.
4) Break yogurt with the aid of a fork by beating it well.
5) Add the mixture of strawberry and... - 37.4726
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Blend them thoroughly until the mixture turns frothy and smooth.
3) Pour into glasses or bowls and serve chilled. - 37.4605
Curious Caribbean Punch
1. In a punch bowl, mix together pineapple juice, lemonade, orange juice, cranberry juice and apple juice.
2. Add ice cubes and mix. Add lemon slices to float as garnish.
3. Serve chilled in glasses. - 37.2578