Simple Beef Stew
- » Gourmet Beef Stew
Gourmet Beef Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Gourmet Beef Stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Gourmet Beef Stew recipes.
This age old recipe of stifado is a great beef dish. A true meat lover's fantasy as it doesn't have a lot of ingredients in it and all it asks for is a long cooking time. So whenever you have a lot of time but you are too lazy to spend it in the kitchen, use... - 106.755
One Pot Irish Stew
If your out travelling and stop by at a cabin, and you are the type to do your own cooking! This is one thing to make for dinner! A few ingredients and that’s all there is to it! Watch the video for an authentic Irish beef stew! - 106.715
Brown Beef Stew
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Brown Beef Stew. This Brown Beef Stew is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 50.8174
Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut
I made this Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut last weekend when my niece and her kids came home. Believe me, they loved it. Try this wonderful Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut recipe for yourself! - 47.6316
Grecian Beef Stew
1)Wash the feta cheese with cold running water and drain it properly.
2) Remove the extra fat from the steak and cut into 1- inch size cubes.
3) Take a Dutch oven and spray it with cooking spray. Heat the oven over medium heat.
4) Put... - 46.5352
Gourmet Beef Stew
Cut beef in 2 inch pieces.
Coat meat with flour and salt which have been combined.
Preheat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes, add floured beef cubes and shortening.
Cook 1 1/2 minutes, stir; cook 1 1/2 minutes more.
Add tomato sauce,... - 45.8716
Barbados Beef Stew
1. Sprinkle beef cubes with flour.
2. Melt fat in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add beef cubes and brown well on all sides.
3. Add tomatoes, onions, salt, celery salt, and pepper.
4. Combine vinegar, molasses and water. Add to meat.
5. Cover, with... - 45.736
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, pepper, thyme and salt. Mix well and apply on to beef uniformly. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized skillet, heat drippings and add onions.
3. Saute on a medium flame till onions turn golden brown in... - 45.5081
Gourmet Beef Stew
Coat meat with mixture of flour and salt.
Preheat browning skillet for 4 1/2 minutes.
Add meat and brown on all sides for 1 minute.
Add tomato sauce, seasonings, wine and vinegar.
Set oven to medium or to automatic defrost cycle.
Cover and... - 45.4127
Beef Stew With Corn
1) Season the beef cubes with the salt, pepper and paprika.
2) In a slow cooker, add the seasoned beef with the
3) Pour over the hot water and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5... - 45.327
1) In a large non-stick pan heat oil and brown beef and pork.
2) Put the meat in slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, heat ½ cup of water and stir to remove the browned bits.
4) Pour the bits over the meat, and add carrots, beet, celery,... - 44.8639
Beef Stew With Cumin Seed
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Stir the flour, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in a shallow bowl.
Turn the cubes of stew meat in the flour to coat well, shake off excess, and transfer to a plate.
Heat the olive oil in a heavy kettle.
Add... - 44.4621
1) In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag.
2) Add the beef, broth, beer, sugar, caraway, salt and pepper in the bag, turn to mix well.
3) Pull up the bag around the beef and twist to close 3-inch from top, then wrap ends around the closure... - 44.427
1) In a large non-stick pan, saute the bacon until crisp.
2) Take the bacon out of the pan and set aside.
3) In the same pan, brown the beef slices in bacon fat for 1 minute per side.
4) Place the beef slices, potato slices, pickle... - 44.4168
1) In a Dutch oven, saute the sliced onions in the bacon drippings, until brown; remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
2) In the same pan, saute the beef, adding some more drippings, if required, until the beef is evenly browned.
3) Sprinkle with... - 43.8374
Herby Beef Stew
1) In a bowl, combine together the salt, flour and pepper. In the seasoned flour, dredge the meat.
2) In a saucepan, brown the meat in oil.
3) Put the browned meat in a slow cooker.
4) In a separate bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients together... - 43.6585
1) In a slow cooker, add the carrots, potatoes, meat, beef broth, salt , pepper, herbs, onion powder and celery stalk.
2) Stir the ingredients to mix well.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
4) During the last 1/2... - 43.47
Beery Beef Stew
Coat the cubed meat in the flour which has been mixed with salt and pepper; set aside.
In a large pot, heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil and saute' the onion and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
Remove onion from pot; add the remaining oil.
Heat and add the... - 43.416
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
1) In a casserole, cook the beef in the microwave for 5 1/2 minutes, or until the beef changes colour.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients, except the onions, cornstarch and water, then cover and cook in the microwave for 30 minutes.
3) Stir in the... - 41.9694
Beef Stew Ole
1) In a slow cooker, layers the carrots, potatoes, onion and beef. Add the tomato sauce.
2) Combine together 1 1/2 cups of water and taco seasoning. Into the remaining 1/2 cup water, stir the cornstarch till the mixture is smooth. Stir the remaining... - 41.8042
Easy Oven Stew
Mix all together with the exception of the potatoes and put in 2 large roasters.
Cover and put in 250Â°F oven for 4 hours.
Stir a few times.
NO BROWNING IS NECESSARY.
Cube potatoes in 3/4-inch pieces and boil just before needed.
(Boil till not quite cooked,... - 40.636
Herbed Beef Stew
1) In a slow cooker, place the meat and add the seasoned floue. Toss well with the meat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir well to mix thoroughly.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 4 to 6 hours or over low heat for 10 to 12... - 39.6254
Donna's Beef Stew
1) In a slow cooker, put the meat and vegetables. Sprinkle the salt, sugar, tapioca and pepper all over. Lightly toss and then pour juice all over the top.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 39.3628
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
1. Blend together 1/2 teaspoon salt, Ac'cent, pepper and flour. Toss pieces of meat in flour mixture. Reserve left-over flour.
2. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown thoroughly on all sides. Add water, 1/2 teaspoon salt,... - 39.3219
Waldorf Astoria Stew
1) In a slow cooker, layer the meat, onion, celery, carrots and potatoes. Sprinkle tapioca and seasonings all over. Add the water and soup.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 7 to 9 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 38.826
Beef Stew With Brown Gravy Mix
1) In a 2 to 3-quart casserole, place the beef cubes and sprinkle with the salt.
2) Stir the gravy mix in 1 cup water and pour over the beef.
3) Cover and cook for about 25 minutes in the microwave or until the beef is almost tender.
4) Stir in the... - 38.6083
Beef Stew With Marsala
Brown the meat in the oil very quickly over high heat.
Remove from the pan, and saute the yellow onions and the garlic together until the onions brown a bit.
You may have to add oil.
Add the remaining ingredients to a stewpot (use only 1/2 cup of the broth... - 38.2842
Beef Stew With Vegetables
This Beef Stew with Vegetables is simple and incredibly tasty with the blend of some of the finest ingredients, anyone would love. Give your folks an amazingly appetizing treat and do indulge in the taste for yourself. - 37.6439
Judy's Beef Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cove the cooker and cook over low heat for 10 to 12 hours or over high heat for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 37.3028
Beef Stew Andalusia
Beef Stew Andalusia is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare beef recipe, Beef Stew Andalusia is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 36.8995
Swiss Beef Stew
1. Heat salad oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown thoroughly on all sides, turning occasionally.
2. Sprinkle with paprika. Add 6 tablespoons water.
3. Cover tightly with vac-control valve closed. Lower heat and simmer 45 minutes.
4.... - 35.6779
Old Time Beef Stew
1. In a large pot cook all of the stew meat at once in hot oil over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or till brown, stirring occasionally. Drain off excess fat. Add the 4 cups water, sliced onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sugar, salt,... - 35.2287
This Biafran Stew is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of beef, chicken and veggies - this Biafran Stew is something you must not want to miss out on! - 31.4847
Laura's Beef Stew Gourmet
Combine all ingredients in a covered casserole.
Bake for 2 hours at 325Â° F.
If desired, cook the stew the night before, cutting cooking time to 1 1/2 hours.
The following evening, pop the casserole into the oven for 45 minutes. - 29.3227
Cumin Kufta Stew Part 2 Of 2
Please watch the video or for step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at http://www.HowToExpo.com - 19.8944
Cumin Kufta Stew Part 1 Of 2
Please watch video or for step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at http://www.HowToExpo.com - 18.2426