- » Gourmet Barbecue Sandwich
Gourmet Barbecue Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet barbecue sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet barbecue sandwich recipes.
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539
You May Also Like!
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In medium skillet cook ground pork, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, fennel seed, hot pep-per sauce, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Simmer, uncovered, for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 34.4205
Barbecued Beef Pita Sandwiches
Heat oven to 350°.
In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and garlic, drain.
Add ketchup, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and corn.
Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is tender.
Cut pocket bread in half.
Spoon... - 38.8222
Zesty Luncheon Barbecue
1. In small skillet cook onion in butter till tender but not brown and mix well stirring in 1/3 cup water, catsup and next 4 ingredients.
2. Cut meat into 12 slices and place on grill.
3. Brush with sauce and grill over medium-hot coals 5 to 6 minutes... - 37.9587
1) Split open the cornmeal cakes and place on a cookie sheet, with the cut sides up.
2) In a large frying pan, shape the ground beef into a patty and cook for 5 minutes on each side, then break up and move aside.
3) In the same pan, saute the onion... - 43.7085
Baked Barbecued Corned Beef
Wash corned beef and put in large kettle.
Cover with cold water.
Add pickling spice.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 4 hours, or until tender.
Cool beef in broth.
Then put in shallow roasting pan and score fat layer.
Insert whole cloves in fat.
Mix... - 42.0191
Marinated Flank Steak
Prepare marinade and pour over steak.
Marinate for at least 4 hours.
Turn and poke with fork.
Broil or barbecue about 5 minutes on each side.
Slice against the grain and serve.
Delicious cold on sandwiches. - 37.6258
Chuck Steak Sandwiches
1)In a bowl, mix chopped onion, lemon juice, salad oil, salts, pepper, thyme, oregano, rosemary and minced garlic.
2)On a shallow pan, add in the steak.
3)Pour the mixture over and allow it to stand for several hours. During marination, turn... - 45.5515
Super Steak Sandwiches
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add onions and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until onions are soft. Push onions to side of pan, add steaks and pineapple rings and cook for 2 minutes each side or until steak is cooked to your liking.
2. Top... - 33.1086
Louisiana Hot Link Sausage Sandwich
1. Preheat grill.
2. Grill sausages and peppers over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Warm or toast rolls.
4. Place each sausage in a roll and top with mixed peppers, 1 tablespoon cole slaw, 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and 1... - 33.6405
1) Combine the minced meat with 1 tbsp of oil, herbs and garlic.
2) Season the mixture.
3) With 5 cm/ 2 inch pastry cutter, make 8... - 41.1433