- » Gourmet Baked Ziti
Gourmet Baked Ziti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet baked ziti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet baked ziti recipes.
Ziti And Eggplant Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on the package, cook ziti and drain it well.
3. In a medium skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion and garlic for about 5 minutes until golden.
4. Add ground chuck; stir... - 47.9965
Combine ziti, ground beef and cheese mixture and toss very gently.
Add enough to make moist and top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly, about 45 to 60 minutes.
Check toward the end of cooking time to be sure it... - 38.5721
You May Also Like!
Bake Ziti With Red Pepper Bechamel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add pepper. Saute, stirring, 3 minutes, until just tender. Add onion and garlic; saute 2 minutes, until onion is softened.
3. Add... - 36.5716
Italian Baked Ziti
Cook ziti and drain.
Spread ziti into a 12 x 8 x 2 1/2 inch pan lightly oiled, or large covered casserole lightly oiled.
Cut up Mozzarella and Ricotta cheese into the ziti; then add enough sauce to make it moist.
Cover pan with aluminum foil.
Bake at 350°... - 27.5886
Ziti Ham And Mushroom Casserole
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch ziti, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft, add mushrooms, tomatoes and simmer until sauce thickens.
3. Add ham, peas, ricotta... - 47.1396
Tricolour Ziti Casserole
Tricolour Ziti is an American cuisine with a touch of bright colours.It is rich in cheese and carries its aroma..Its a lacto vegetarian baked dish which is a filling main course dish. - 0
Ziti With Italian Sausage
In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage with celery and onion until sausage is evenly browned, about 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease, and set aside.
In another skillet over medium-low heat, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic powder, salt, and... - 40.8234
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot of salted, boiling water, cook the ziti as per its packet instructions.
3) In a large bowl, mix together ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, egg, salt and pepper.
4) In a 13X9X2-inch baking dish,... - 39.4071
Rigati Eggplant Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Trim off the eggplant ends, cut into 1/2-inch slices and pare.
3) In a large skillet, saute the slices in the required oil in batches until soft, then drain on paper towel.
4) In a kettle, cook the... - 43.4056
Macaroni Cheese And Egg Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan, cook the macaroni in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and mix in a little vegetable oil.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook over a low... - 45.9038