- » Gourmet Baked Pancake
Gourmet Baked Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet baked pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet baked pancake recipes.
Arabic sweets is a world of exotic mouth watering delicacies and qatayef is one of those tempting desserts. Very simple yet full of nectarous flavors. Take a look at the detailed recipe in the video. - 102.153
German Apple Sausage Pancake
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl to add flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking soda. Combine well and set aside.
3) In another small mixing bowl, add buttermilk and egg yolks to beat together. Place the bowl aside.
4) Use a... - 48.8606
Surprise your family with this stuffed breakfast delight. - 48.8425
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Heat a 5-6 inch skillet moderately.
3) Take a clean bowl and gently mix together sugar, salt and flour. Add in the cereal crumbs
4) In a separate bowl whisk eggs, milk and butter and blend into the dry... - 48.5067
Soft Peach Mousse In Crepe Flutes
Prepare the mousse In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the orange juice.
Once the gelatin granules have softened, bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the gelatin has melted.
Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside to... - 48.248
Gundel Style Crepes
1 For the filling: In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the rum until plumped, for about 1 hour. Or microwave on medium for 30 seconds, and cool.
2 In a food processor, process the walnuts and sugar until the nuts are very finely chopped.
3 ... - 48.1377
Dungeness Crab Pancakes
One of my seafood specialties, Dungeness Crab Pancakes is bit spicy and yummy too. Dungeness Crab Pancakes can be prepared a day ahead too, if you are trying that way just keep in mind to reheat them before serving. - 47.3288
Fried Mussel Pancakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Rinse mussels in cold water; scrub to remove beards.
Arrange on baking sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes or until shells pop open.
Discard any shells which do not open.
Pry open shells; remove mussel meat.
Rinse mussels; drain.
Cut... - 47.1254
A Taste Of Italy Crepes
Blend the meats with 3 tbsp (45 ml) of butter, eggs, bread crumbs and Romano cheese.
Chill 1 hour.
Place the filling evenly over each crepe, divide the ricotta over the crepes and roll together.
Place in a greased casserole dish.
Heat the oil... - 47.0265
Crepes A La Creme
Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl and add the eggs.
Whisk in the milk and beat only until smooth, then stir in the melted butter and brandy.
The batter should have the consistency of single cream; add more milk if necessary.
To make the... - 46.9951
Mushroom Sauce With Pancakes
In skillet cook mushrooms in butter till tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add cream all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till mixture is thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in dry sherry and lemon juice.
Spoon 1 rounded... - 46.9399
Seafood Stuffed Crepes
1. In a bowl, combine salmon, tuna and water chestnuts or celery. Keep aside.
2. Measure flour, sugar and salt and sift onto wax paper.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until thick
4. Add the sifted dry ingredients and... - 46.713
Florentine Apple Crepes With Smoked Salmon
Wash and dry the spinach, remove the stems.
Heat half the butter in a sauce pan, and saute the spinach until wilted and tender.
Set aside to cool.
Heat the remaining butter in a second sauce pan and add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the... - 46.5269
French Baked Pancake
1) Into a bowl, cream the butter and sugar using an electric mixer
2) Add in the eggs and mix well
3) Tip in the flour and baking powder alternating with milk and mix well after each addition
4) Pour half the batter into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish
5)... - 46.393
Potato Pancakes With Smoked Salmon And Chives
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, parsnip, scallions, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
Drop the potato mixture by... - 46.2922
Broccoli Crepes Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. Arrange the pancakes on a clean work surface
4. Place a few florets of broccoli in the center of each pancake
5. Season the broccoli with salt and... - 44.8259
Chicken And Banana Pancakes
Mix flour with salt.
Make a well in centre and add egg and oil.
Stir from centre, drawing in flour and adding milk as mixture stiffens.
Fry pancakes in a little fat until golden brown on both sides.
Melt butter, stir in flour; stir in milk, simmer... - 44.3381
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees F.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour and stir in half of the milk.
3) Add the eggs and the remainder of the milk. Beat till a smooth and light batter is formed.
4) Add salt and ground pepper to... - 43.3259
Spicy Honey Pork Crepes
Cut the pork into a 1" (2.5 cm) strips, dust with the flour.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven heat the oil, brown the meat in small batches, remove and reserve.
Saute the onions and the garlic until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, jalepeno, seasonings,... - 43.1314
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Lightly grease a Gratin dish.
3 In a saucepan, add the cold milk, flour and butter together.
4 Whisk over a medium heat until the sauce begins to bubble and thicken.
5 Lower the heat and allow the sauce... - 42.9314
Gallo Salame Oven Pancake
1. In a small bowl, combine flour and salt.
2. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. Into a large batter bowl, break eggs.
5. Use a wire whisk or an electric beater to whisk until well blended. Alternately add to... - 42.2899
Sausage Breakfast Bake
1. Drain the apple rings, reserving the syrup for another purpose (use to make sauce)
2. Halve each sausage link lengthwise and place in a bowl until required.
3. Grease a 12 inch X 9 inch shallow baking dish with oil or butter.
4. Preheat the... - 40.7232
Shrimp In Hollandaise Sauce
Cream egg yolks and 6 tablespoons butter in top of double boiler; stir in boiling water and cook over gently boiling water till thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, dillweed, salt, and shrimp.
Put 1 rounded... - 40.1824
German Apple Pancake
1. In a bowl, beat the egg yolks, add flour, butter, salt and milk
2. In another bowl, beat egg whites and fold into the yolk mixture
3. In a large skillet, heat about two tablespoons of butter and pour the batter in it
4. Add apple slices on top and... - 39.8305
Pancake' Sausage Casserole
1. In a skillet, heat oil, brown and cook the sausages.
2. In a bowl blend together, flour, baking powder, oil, eggs and milk.
3. In a 11x7-inch baking dish arrange browned sausages in two rows, and pour the egg and flour batter over the... - 37.1083
Maple Bacon Oven Pancake
Heat oven to 425°.
Grease and flour rectangular baking dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Beat baking mix, sugar, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the milk, syrup and eggs with hand beater until smooth; pour into dish.
Bake uncovered until wooden pick inserted in center comes... - 36.6621
Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour milk and oil into the well and mix until dry ingredients are just moistened.
Gently fold beaten egg whites into the batter.
Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased,... - 35.0432
1 In a pan, bring water to a boil. Add flour, all at once, and stir very quickly with a wooden spoon to combine. Remove from pan and knead mixture on a floured board until smooth, about 10 minutes. Cover with a damp towel and let stand for 10 minutes.
2 Form... - 24.8582