- » Gourmet Baked Nut Pudding
Gourmet Baked Nut Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet baked nut pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet baked nut pudding recipes.
Raisin Crunch Pudding
Raisin Crunch Pudding is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare pudding recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 51.3623
Sift together sugar, flour, salt and soda.
Beat egg and add vanilla, fruit cocktail and juice.
Turn into greased dish - do not have it too thick.
Over top sprinkle a mixture of brown sugar and chopped nuts.
Bake 3/4 hour at 325 Â°F.
Serve with whipped cream... - 42.9533
Fruit & Nut Christmas Pudding Loaf
1. Put the dried fruit, cherries, apple, zests, apple juice, brandy and Cointreau in a large bowl. Microwave on High for 1 min, then leave to soak overnight.
2. Butter and line a 2lb loaf tin with a strip of non-stick baking paper. Heat oven to 180C/160C... - 42.1118
You May Also Like!
Butterscotch & Almond Puddings With Butterscotch Sauce
1. For the butterscotch sauce, put the butter, sugars and golden syrup into a pan and leave over a low heat, stirring from time to time, until the sugars have dissolved. Stir in the cream, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt, then leave to cool. This can be... - 39.475
Baked Pumpkin Pudding
1. In a bowl, add flour, sugar, soda, salt, baking powder, spices and mix well.
2. Add shortening, water, pumpkin, nuts and mix well.
3. Add eggs, chopped dates and beat well for about 4 minutes.
4. Into greased custard cups, pour the... - 46.5627
Pistachio Pudding Royale
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually, add sugar and beat well until soft peaks form.
3. In another bowl, add skimmed milk, rum and mix well.
4. Add pistachio pudding and slowly beat. Fold in the egg mixture.
5.... - 38.525
Pistachio Pudding Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine flour and butter well.
3. Take a 13 x 9 inch pan and spread the mixture in it.
4. Let it bake at 350 degrees until light brown about 15 to 20 minutes.
5. In a bowl or container... - 40.5723
Baked Pumpkin And Walnut Pudding
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Take a 2-quart square baking dish, and butter it, then sprinkle with a little sugar, spread the chopped nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast for 6 to 8 minutes, till it is... - 48.1594
Pistachio Pudding Cake
Mix all ingredients together.
Pour into 9x13 inch greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. - 30.0715
Firini is a favourite dessert of Muslims,it is a form of plain Custard prepared from Milk and Rice Meal, made from crushed or ground soft Rice, soaked for 12 hours before cooking. - 33.5719
Persimmon Raisin Pudding
Persimmon Pudding is an amazingly delicious dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this pudding recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 46.2671
1. Take a casserole, mix flour, baking powder, cocoa, nuts, salt and sugar and stir in milk, oil and vanilla and blend well.
2. Take a dish and spread the flour mixture evenly in it.
3. Prepare cocoa-sugar mixture, top the cake and add boiling... - 46.0471