- » Gourmet Baked Fruit
Gourmet Baked Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet baked fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet baked fruit recipes.
Fruit Cocktail Cake
Fruit Cocktail Cake is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Fruit Cocktail Cake; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 49.6702
Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 275-300 degree.
2) Cream shortening with sugar and stir in beaten eggs, coffee, and molasses.
3) Mix well, add spices to flour, and then stir in the mixture.
4) Stir in fruit and jam.
5) Take 2 pans, grease, and divide... - 49.2344
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Take an 8-inch tube pan grease the bottom and side of and line bottom with greased wax paper.
2. In a large bowl combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over the fruit and mix well.
4.... - 49.0914
Chocolate Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. For cake,
3. In a large bowl cream butter and sugars.
4. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth and stir in buttermilk and melted chocolate.
5. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder,... - 48.6521
White Lemon Fruit Cake
White Lemon Fruitcake is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make baked cake recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 48.1772
Paper Thin Fruit Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
2) Core the apple and pear and thinly slice them.
3) Toss the fruit slices in lemon juice to prevent discoloring
4) Cut the sheets of pastry into 4 and cover with a clean, damp dish towel.
5) In... - 47.5938
Heirloom Fruit Cake
Heirloom Fruitcake is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Heirloom Fruitcake, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 47.5224
Fruit Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onion in the melted butter until softened. Stir in the apple and curry powder and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Sprinkle over the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the... - 47.2339
Baked Lamb Shanks In Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a baking pan or casserole.
3. Place the lamb shanks in the baking pan or casserole and sprinkle them with salt, pepper and flour.
4. Toss to coat well.
5. Cover the pan with foil or a lid and... - 47.095
Curried Turkey Cutlets With Fruit
1. Place prunes in a saucepan and cover with orange juice. Let soak for 30 minutes until plump.
2. In the meantime, place each turkey cutlet between plastic sheet and use a mallet or meat tenderizing hammer to flatten the cutlet into 1/4 inch... - 46.9679
1930 Dollar Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Line a baking tin with buttered brown paper.
3) In a bowl, mix together raisins, mixed peel, cherries, almonds and walnuts.
4) Sift together baking powder, flour and salt. Mix well and sprinkle all over... - 46.5439
Braided Fruit Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk, sugar, salt and shortening. Heat through.
4) Allow the mixture turn lukewarm.
5) Add yeast and stir until completely dissolved.
6)... - 46.5279
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 46.4588
Fresh Potato-fruit Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Grease and flour 2 8-inch ring molds.
4) Take a large bowl and combine in it shortening, milk, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and potatoes in it. Cool the mixture... - 46.4141
Holiday Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube mould and line with brown paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, place together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Stir 1 cup of flour to... - 46.3917
Golden Fruit Cake With Pound Cake Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, prepare pound-cake batter with both packages of cake mix, eggs and milk or water, according to label directions.
4) In a medium bowl,... - 46.3335
1) Into a bowl, mix together the flour, egg and the baking powder
2) The add in the cut butter, and using the hands mix to resemble a coarse mixture
3) Then add in the egg and the milk to the flour mixture and then bring together to form a dough
4)... - 46.3201
Oat Fruit Nut Drops
1) Make necessary adjustments in the oven rack in order to bake cookies in the upper third of the oven.
2) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
3) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade)add walnuts .
4) Pulse... - 45.9273
Special Dry Fruit Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil, sesame seeds and flour to water and knead to a soft duogh.
Cover with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again... - 45.9227
Dry Fruit Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix seasame seeds to it.
Put butter in the flour and mix for 10-12 minutes till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick... - 45.68
Fruit Swirl Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 375Â°.
2) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add the prunes and blend until finely chopped.
3) Now transfer to a small bowl, and add 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon... - 45.6496
Fruit Stuffed Duckling With Lemon Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Wash duckling under water and dry gently after draining well.
3) Season body and neck cavities of duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt and keep aside.
4) To prepare glaze, take a saucepan and mix... - 44.7922
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cut sugar cookie dough into 1/8 inch slices.
Line pizza pan with slices overlapping.
Bake dough for 12 minutes.
Cool cookie crust.
Blend cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Spread cream cheese mixture over cookie crust.
Arrange fruit in... - 44.7563
Land 0 Lakes Butter Crust Fruit Pizza
1. In a mixer bowl, beat butter and 2/3 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, milk gradually until thoroughly mixed to form a dough.
3. Into a 12-inch round pizza pan, press the dough.
4. Into a preheated oven, bake the dough at about... - 44.051
Fruit-glazed Baked Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In roasting pan place ham, fat side up, on rack.
3. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham, away from bone.
4. Bake, uncovered, 2-1/2 hours.
5. In a bowl combine brown sugar, syrup and... - 43.9679
Swedish Fruit Pie
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Mix sugar, flour, salt, and spices; stir into first mixture.
Roll out half of pastry 1/8 inch thick and use to line deep pie pan.
Fill with fruit mixture and dot with butter.
Roll out rest of pastry, cover pie, and crimp... - 43.7688
Almond Fruit Basket
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan.
3) Make the cake batter with cake mix and water, as mentioned in the label directions.
4) Transfer the cake batter into the tube pan.
5) Bake in the oven 45 minutes, or... - 42.7643
Winter Pork And Fruit Ragout
In a large bowl combine pork, apricots, raisins, red wine, vinegar, dill, mint, cuminseed, pepper, thyme, and salt to taste.
Cover and marinate, refrigerated, for 24 hours.
Remove pork and fruit from marinade.
Reserve fruit in a small... - 42.4854
Fruit-stuffed Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Using the handle of a wooden spoon, push the dried fruits into the pocket in the roast, alternating prunes and apricots.
Cut the garlic into thin slivers.
Make deep slits in the roast with the tip of a knife and push the garlic into... - 42.3009
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Lightly grease and flour a rectangular cake pan which is about 14x8-inches.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
4) Into a deep mixing bowl, put the eggs and sugar and beat with... - 42.2759
Fruit-stuffed Rock Cornish Hens
Rinse hens well under cold running water and pat dry.
Grate the zest from the oranges (or peel with a zester) and reserve.
Cut oranges into halves and rub the cut halves over the insides and outsides of the hens, moistening them with the orange juice.
Set... - 41.922
Curried Yams And Fruit
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter.
3) Add brown sugar and curry powder.
4) Wash the fruits and yams and keep in a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
5) Top the fruits with curry mixture and bake for 60 minutes at... - 41.0641
Hot Fruit Medley
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take a 2 1/2-quart casserole and grease it with butter.
3) Take the greased casserole and put macaroon crumbs at the bottom.
4) Then keep the layers of fruit and then macaroons.
5)... - 40.767
Fruit & Nut Christmas Pudding Loaf
1. Put the dried fruit, cherries, apple, zests, apple juice, brandy and Cointreau in a large bowl. Microwave on High for 1 min, then leave to soak overnight.
2. Butter and line a 2lb loaf tin with a strip of non-stick baking paper. Heat oven to 180C/160C... - 40.5539
Christmas Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F. Butter an angel food pan and line with a wax paper.
2) In a large bowl, add eggs, condensed milk and mix well. Add in the sifted flour and baking powder.
3) Gently fold in the mincemeat, candied fruit and... - 40.0851
Pumpkin Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Take a very large bowl and mix together all ingredients except fruit with hand.
3. In a greased tube pan pour the mixture after mixing the fruit in it and let it bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and... - 39.724
Fruit And Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and the salt; using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly, adding water by teaspoonfuls, if necessary, to form a dough. Form dough into a ball;... - 39.5798
Rum Fruit Cake
Bring ingredients to a good rolling boil.
Remove from stove and let cool to lukewarm; then add: 1/2 Cup Dark Rum, 3 Cups Allpurpose Flour, 2 Tsp. Baking Soda.
Turn into a well-greased and floured pan or pans.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to 1... - 39.3246
Baked Ham Steak With Curried Fruit
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Trim excess fat from ham steaks and put them in a large greased baking dish (big enough to hold them in a single layer, 13 X 9 1/2 X 2 inches).
Drain pineapple tidbits and measure out 2/3 cup of the juice.
Pour juice over... - 39.2717
Baked Ham Steak With Hot Mustard Fruit
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a bowl combine sugar and allspice and spoon mixture evenly over top of ham steak.
3. Press cloves into ham, all around side.
4. Place ham in shallow baking dish.
5. Pour apricot nectar around ham.
6. Bake... - 38.4321
Baked Fruit Cocktail Cake
Mix together sugar, flour, baking soda, vanilla, eggs and fruit cocktail.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup brown sugar and nuts on top.
Bake for 40 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
While baking, mix 1 cube margarine, sugar, milk and vanilla in saucepan and melt.
Pour over top... - 38.3175
Melt butter, stir in sugar and curry.
Drain fruit well.
Put in a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Pour sugar mixture over fruit.
Bake at 350Â°F for 1 hour.
May be prepared ahead and reheated.
Good with cold ham or turkey. - 36.9319
Japanese Fruit Pie
Japanese Fruit Pie is an irresistible dessert dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Japanese Fruit Pie dish; I am sure you would love to try this Japanese Fruit Pie again-n-again. - 35.4552
Curried Fruit For Ham
Mix margarine, brown sugar, curry powder and pineapple juice.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Note: If 16 oz.cans of fruit are used, use only 2 1/2 tsp.curry powder.
Serve with fish or a ham dinner. - 34.8492
Sugar Cookie Fruit Cups
The crunch of the cookie, creaminess of the pudding, freshness of the seasonal fruit and to top it all off an eye popping presentation makes this the ultimate summer dessert. - 34.3882
Southern Fruit Tarts
Cream the eggs, butter and sugar; then add the finely ground fruits.
Line small, scalloped tart pans or small muffin tins with rich pastry.
Use enough of the above mixture to make each tart about 3/4 full - using 1 to 2 teaspoons each.
Bake at 375° for 25... - 30.9094
Fruit Compote Supreme
In 10x6x2-inch baking dish, combine peaches, apricots, brown sugar, orange peel, orange juice, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Cover; bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Stir in dark sweet cherries; bake, covered, 15 minutes more. - 30.3659
Elegant Fruit Combo
Drain peaches, reserving syrup.
Place peach halves in a bowl; cover and set aside.
In a 1-quart casserole stir together reserved peach syrup, cranberries, and sugar.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 1 1/4 hours. - 26.158
Nut And Fruit Bread
1/2 cup each of nuts and fruit or other proportions desired may be substituted for 1 cup of nuts.
Dates and walnuts or figs and almonds are good combinations.
Make and bake same as Nut Bread. - 19.6329