- » Gourmet Asian
Gourmet Asian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet asian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet asian recipes.
Healthy Asian Pork And Pasta
Asian cuisine is always known for healthy dishes. Here, you can find a very nutritious dish "Pork and Pasta". Learn here how to make this wonderful dish. - 142.735
Classic Saffron Shrimp With Quinoa
When you want a change in your regular dinner menu, here is a right choice of dish for you. The saffron shrimp over quinoa is a simple and quick recipe, which definitely offers a gorgeous taste of seafood and quinoa. Watch the video to learn in details. - 142.209
Asian Lettuce Beef Wraps Paired With Mcmanis Cabernet Sauvignon
1) Season the beef steak with the diced ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Add a tablespoon of olive oil in the hot skillet and place the seasoned beef steak to sear on both sides, for about 4 minutes.
3) Chill the seared steak inside refrigerator.
5)... - 131.71
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl With Asian Salad Dressing
Chicken turns interesting with tangy flavors and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook chicken with a citrus feel using orange, rice and Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing. Good on any occasion! - 124.241
Easy way to make Vegetable Biriyani with frozen vegetables. Vegetable Biryani is a rich and exotic rice dish with spicy vegetables. - 114.316
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 113.966
Asian , North And South American Seafood Delight
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian takes you on another fabulous culinary adventure by making her incredible Asian ginger garlic salmon, North American lemon pepper shrimp and a South American cilantro pesto Pollock! - 112.401
Homemade Sweet And Sour Sauce
You like the quick and easy recipes and here is what we have- quick, easy sweet and sour sauce which goes with a number of dishes. Watch this video and learn to cook easiest sweet and sour sauce. - 109.65
Finger Licking Chicken
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C or 400 F.
2. Heat a pan on medium flame and add oil into it.
3. Add 1 or 2 onions and check if you hear crackling sound.
4. Then add the onions and stir until brownish in color.
5. Add garlic and... - 109.436
Munti is a very delicious dish to prepare. Although it is a time consuming recipe, the taste of the dish is unforgettable. Check this video for more recipe detail. - 107.072
Quick Tofu Sour Cream
Are you looking for some nice vegan cooking ideas, stop here? This is a video which shows how to make tofu sour cream which can be used on number of recipes. The chef shows an easy way to make it and then use it too. - 106.675
Vegan Tofu Meatballs
As a vegan it is difficult to manage food habits even at home, so what should you do to get a nice and healthy meal. Here is a video with vegan meatball recipe. Watch video for the recipe. - 105.392
Asian Yellow Rice
Rice is a versatile dish that goes along most dishes! This rice is an Indonesian rice that is usually served on occasions! See the video on more on how to make this simple rice dish! - 105.187
The Home Grown Gourmet - Vegan Spring Rolls
A delicious and crunchy raw vegetable slaw seasoned with a tempting array of asian ingredients wrapped in authentic rice paper and served with a silky roasted peanut dipping sauce. - 105.069
Century Egg Salad
Egg salad is very high protein and low carbohydrate dish, flavored with seasonings. The combination of cilantro, fish sauce and citrus enhances the taste of the century eggs. Check this recipe now!!!! - 104.726
Oven Cooked Asian Style Pork Ribs
Tender, juicy, sticky ribs anyone? Here's a great way to cook them. The “Frugal Chef” shares a fantastic recipe of slow cooked Asian-style ribs that are marinated in a thick, sweet-sour and spicy Asian sauce and then baked in the oven until they are... - 104.065
Char Sui Beef Kabobs
To Prepare the Skewers:
1. Soak 4 bamboo skewers (8 to 12 inches long) in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Alternately you can use metal skewers.
3. On each skewer place a piece of Angus Beef, then a strip of bacon, then the onion, then... - 101.103
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
This is sweet and sour meatball is a great recipe if you like pork. Very easy and delicious! It’s great anytime and makes a really well received appetizer or entree for a pot luck. Check out the recipe video. - 98.9937
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
A great option for party or any special occasion meal, beef tenderloin is easier to cook than you might think. In this video, you'll learn how to make a perfectly roasted beef tenderloin your guests will rave about. - 98.8501
Post Oak Grill's Sashimi Tuna Terrine
For the seafood lovers…a combination of tuna and salmon!!!! This video shows how to prepare a simple recipe that requires no cooking at all! Yes raw fish…if you like it, then try it out! - 86.4074
Zucchini Crab Cakes
Hello all you Veggies out there. Chef Tina Jo has the perfect recipe for you. Check out the video of the healthy and delicious Zucchini Crab Cakes . Yes crab cakes made out of zucchini isn't that interesting or what? Definitely a recipe to try out. - 83.6657
Raw Vegan Gourmet Pan Asian Noodles - Part 2
To get things ready:
For noodles : Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
1. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
2. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
3. Pour olive oil over noodles.
4. Keep for few minutes to marinate.... - 83.6388
Raw Vegan Gourmet Pan Asian Noodles - Part 1
1. For noodles - Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
2. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
3. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
4. Pour olive oil over noodles. Keep for few minutes to marinate.
5. For Sauce - In... - 83.6164
Spicy Asian Asparagus
If you are in a mood to have something spicy then you have come to the right place. Check out the video of the spicy and delicious Spicy Asian Asparagus. A very east to prepare dish. Great recipe from the Asian cuisine. - 83.4044
Balinese Grilled Mackerel - Ikan Bumbu Bali
Ikan Bumbu Bali, as it is lovingly known by the people of Bali which is considered to be heaven on earth. It is a traditional Indonesian dish which is quite centric to their age old methods of cooking food, using a base of sauce and then cooking the meat into... - 52.6451
Nasi Goreng translated into english is "Fried Rice". Nasi goreng is considered the national dish of Indonesia. It can be enjoyed in its simplest manifestation from a tin plate at a roadside waroeng, travelling night hawker's cart; eaten on porcelain in... - 51.3486
Kolak Pisang, is a smooth dessert made with banana and palm fruit. Palm sugar is a special ingredient, authentically Javanese palm sugar is used. Kolak pisang is a much loved dessert in Indonesia and neighboring countries. - 50.59
Jumbo Prawns With Tricolor Vegetables
Marinate the prawns in olive oil,salt and pepper.
Cut the bellpepper and tomato into small dices.
Cut the mushroom into half and slice.
For the foam:
In a sauce pan,sauté onion and garlic in butter.Add in roughly cut fennel and sauté.Pour the milk and allow... - 50.0187
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 49.6842
Sago Melon, is a south east Asian delicacy which can be easily converted into many other desserts from the region. Sago melon is unexpectedly surprising in the way it refreshes and gives a punch to the lazy mind. An easy to make and energizing dessert,... - 49.6783
Shrimp Balado or Udang Balado, is an authentic Javanese dish. Majorly consisting of red chilies, makes it a fiery dish but a very honest dish, something you would love to have almost everyday. This dish has no pseudo beauty and extravagance attached to it... - 49.5871
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5406
Mie Bakso, is a hearty meal in itself, originating in Indonesia, this dish translated into english means noodles and meatballs. Meatballs, and its not just one or two in a bowl, but plenty. Just as the people in south east asia are loving, so is this dish... - 49.1339
Golden Chicken Curry
1) In a shallow dish, spread the flour, coat the chicken strips with the flour, shake off the excess flour.
2) ln a large heavy pot, saute 1/2 the chicken strips in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil for about 5 minutes, until just cooked.
3) In a bowl,... - 49.087
Scallops With Lemon And Ginger
1. Make thick slices of scallops.
2. Detach the corals and keeping them whole.
3. Reserve the corals.
4. Heat a wok or deep frying pan until hot.
5. In the heated wok, add butter and 1 tablespoon of oil.
6. Heat until it starts... - 48.9873
Chicken Curry Buffet
1. Place the chicken in a kettle or pressure cooker and add enough water.
2. Steam the chicken until tender.
3. Remove onto a platter and cool. When cool, pull meat off the bones in large chunks. Keep aside
4. Strain the chicken broth and combine with... - 48.9062
Chicken Breast And Asian Oyster Mushroom Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine sherry, soy sauce, limejuice, and sugar together.
2. Set aside the bowl.
3. In a wok, heat the oils over high flame until very hot but not smoking.
4. Add ginger, pepper, and garlic in oil and stir-fry for... - 48.8616
1.Take a frying pan, heat butter in it and saute onion in it until soft.
2.Take the onions out with a slotted spoon.
3.Add salt and pepper to the flour and dredge the fish in it.
4.Stir in the fish to the pan and fry until golden.
5.Once done, take the... - 48.7706
Creamed Chicken Supreme
1.Drain water chests and cut them in thin slices.
2.In a saucepan heat butter and add flour.
3.Mix well and put seasoned stock base along with season all, nutmeg, mace, poultry seasoning, white pepper.
4.Cook on low flame until... - 48.6565
Gumbo Ya Ya
Put salt, cayenne pepper and powdered garlic on shicken and spread it evenly.
Let the chicken stay for half an hour at room temperature.
Take a large paper bag and put 21/2 cups flour in it.
Put the chicken pieces in the bag and shake... - 48.4248