- » Gourmet Alcohol Cake
Gourmet Alcohol Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourmet alcohol cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourmet alcohol cake recipes.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease & flour 10" tube or 12 cup bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
Blend all ingredients together very well.
Pour batter over nuts.
Bake for 1 hour; cool.
Invert on serving plate.
Make glaze, by melting butter in... - 45.4589
Icebox Cake With Bourbon
Butter and line a 23 x 33 cm/9 x 13 inch Swiss roll tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar in a mixing bowl, until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift together the cocoa... - 44.9265
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; dampen a baking sheet
2. Divide the pastry into two slightly unqual pices and roll each piece into a circle of about nine inch diameter
3. In a mortal, add the almonds and proud into a paste with te... - 42.8077
Golden Pudding Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a piece of foil, long enough to go around dish and overlap slightly in half lengthwise.
Sun Gold Cream
3) In a cup, combine together sugar, flour, ginger, and salt.
4) In top bowl of double boiler, beat... - 41.8056
Bourbon Pound Cake
1. In a bowl, cream butter along with two cups of sugar
2. Add egg yolks to it one at a time and beat well each time
3. Combine bourbon, vanilla and almond extract; add alternately with flour to the creamed mixture
4. Beat egg whites with a cup of... - 38.8056
Bûche De Noël (yule Log) Part 1 Of 2
Preparing the Plain or White Génoise
1. Cover the cooled layer with a clean piece of parchment paper, and then
cover the paper with a clean sheet pan
2. Whisk the eggs, yolks and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add
sugar in a stream... - 38.708
Pina Colada Cake
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Make the apple cake mix as per directions on package.
3. Bake the mix after adding in pineapple and eggs.
4. Pour the coconut and rum extract over the cake.
5. Serve the baked cake after garnishing with flaked coconut. - 37.3604
Two Tiered Wedding Cake
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Take two cake tins of deep 11 -inch and 6-inch and line them with two thicknesses of brown and greased greaseproof paper.
3. Pour the mixture in both the tins.
4. Place the tin in the oven. Bake the 11-inch cake... - 34.2214