- » Gourd Chutney
Gourd Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gourd chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gourd chutney recipes.
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Marrow/Squash Chutney goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Marrow/Squash Chutney to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 47.1323
Bitter Gourd Garlic Chutney
1. Cut the bitter gourd into two halves, remove the inside white pulp and seeds, and cut into small pieces.
2. Sprinkle some salt and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, mix with the gourd pieces, and set aside for 3-4 hours.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a... - 43.1527
Cut the marrow into large chunks and chop roughly using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Place layers of the chopped marrow in a large bowl and sprinkle each layer generously with the salt.
Cover and leave to stand overnight.
Drain the liquid from the... - 37.1498
1. Peel and dice the marrow; place in a large pan.
2. Peel and chop the onions and apples and place in the pan with the dates, sultanas and ginger.
3. Place the pickling spice in muslin and tie up carefully; place in the pan with the remaining ingredients.
4.... - 35.1704
Ridge Gourd Chutney
cook the ridge gourd, tomatoes, green chilli, garlic cloves in a closed pan without any water. Add a little salt.
After the vegetable is cooked, cool it and grid it into a coarse paste . while grinding add a few corriander leaves, cumin seeds and tamarind to... - 32.0373
Peel and cut the marrow into small cubes.
Cover with salt and leave overnight.
Boil the vinegar, sugar, turmeric, chillies and shallots for 15 minutes.
Add the drained marrow and boil until very soft.
Add ginger and mustard mixed smoothly with a little... - 31.5584
Put the fruit into a saucepan and just cover with water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fruit is tender.
Add the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
Simmer for about 30 to 45 minutes, or until the chutney is very... - 30.6331
Ridged Gourd Chutney
Wash the Ridge gourd skin well and cut into pieces so that it makes you easy to fry and grind.Heat 3 spoons of oil in kadai and fry Ridge gourd skin, onion, chilllies, tamarind and cocount for 5 minutes till all gets fried well and smell goes away.Add salt... - 13.8889
Tri-colour Chutney Combo
For Tomato Chutney:
1. Heat a pan with oil and once it is heated, add urad dhal, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
2. Add chopped tomatoes and sauté them for two minutes.
3. Add chili powder and salt and sauté the tomatoes until they are completely... - 0
Gourd Chutney Recipes By Category