- » Goulash Meat
Goulash Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goulash meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goulash meat recipes.
Have you tried goulash? Here is a video recipe showing you how to do this at home. Tons of food being cooked here with loads of flavor in the marinating process. Watch your chili in this if you don’t want it as hot! - 69.9552
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a fairly high heat and fry the meat until brown on all sides.
Reduce the heat, sprinkle with paprika and flour, turn the meat over to absorb the flour.
After about 2-3 minutes pour the stock into the frying pan and stir... - 46.9723
Hungarian Goulash With Egg Noodles
Dredge meat in flour.
Conventionally brown meat in oil on surface unit.
Place browned meat in glass casserole.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 1/2 hours.
Serve over... - 44.3987
1) Cut the meat into cubes measuring about 1 1/2-inch each.
2) Peel the onions and thinly slice them.
2) To a deep, heavy-bottomed skillet, add oil and saute the meat cubes along with the onions over medium heat till the onions have... - 43.1076
1. Cut the meat into 1 1/2 ins cubes.
2. Slice onion finely.
3. In a skillet heat fat and fry onions until light brown.
4. Stir in meat and fry until brown.
5. Sprinkle flour and paprika over it.
6. Pour stock, wine or tomato juice to... - 42.639
Gulyasleves Goulash Soup
Slice the meats then shred.
Heat the butter and oil together in a large sauce pan.
Add the vegetables and saute until tender.
Sprinkle with flour and cook 5 minutes or until the flour caramelizes.
Stir in the tomatoes and stock.
Add the meats and simmer... - 42.0786
Hungarian Goulash With Caraway Dumplings
1. Clean and cut meat into even sized cubes and dip in seasoned flour.
2. Remove seeds from capsicum; wash well, drain and chop. Chop onions. Saute onions and capsicum in heated fat.
3. Add meat and fry lightly on all sides.
4. Stir in blanched tomatoes,... - 41.2921
1 As per the package instructions, prepare the packaged dinner.
2 In a skillet, brown the meat.
3 In a larg casserole, mix all the ingredients.
4 Cook, covered for 1 to 1 1/2 hours in 300 degrees fahrenheit oven.
5 Serve hot. - 39.7835
Combine oil, onion and garlic in 4-quart casserole.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in paprika.
Add beef, potatoes, tomatoes, green pepper, caraway seeds and beef broth.
Microwave 5 minutes on HIGH.
Reduce... - 39.5542
Hungarian Shepherd's Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Into the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, add the butter and onions.
4) Then, add the tomatoes, peppers, diced meat, salt and lots of paprika pepper.
5) In the oven,... - 38.7519
1) Take a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven and heat fat in it. Add meat and cook until brown.
2) Add onions and continue cooking until brown.
3) Add paprika, salt and pepper.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for about 1/2 hour.
5) Add tomato sauce and green... - 38.3551
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat and fry for 5 to 8 minutes, or until it is evenly browned.
Stir in the onions, salt and pepper to taste and paprika.
Add the tomatoes and stock, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the meat is tender.
If... - 37.328
Lean Meat Goulash
Fry the onions and fat in a saucepan.
Cut the meat in 1-2 inch (2-5 cm.) cubes and add to the onions.
Cook until brown, and then add all the other ingredients except the potatoes.
Cover and cook very slowly for 2-3 hours.
It may need a little more stock... - 36.6123
1. Combine flour and Ac'cent. Toss pieces of meat in flour mixture to coat all sides.
2. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown thoroughly on all sides. Add onions, salt, paprika and water.
3. Cover with vac-control valve closed.... - 36.3069
Authentic Goulash And Noodles
In a heavy casserole saute the onions in 4 tablespoons of butter until soft; add the veal and pork cubes and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Sprinkle with the flour and blend in the salt, pepper, paprika, and beef broth.
Simmer for 1... - 36.1418
Frank Sauerkraut Goulash
About 15 minutes before serving: Cut each frankfurter into 5 diagonal slices.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook onion and frankfurter slices in butter 5 minutes or until onion is tender and frankfurter slices slightly brown.
Rinse sauerkraut under... - 35.3815
In large skillet, in hot butter, saute onions until golden; stir in paprika.
Add beef; sprinkle with salt and brown well.
Add tomatoes; cover; simmer over low heat 30 minutes.
Add 3 cups water; simmer 1 hour longer or until meat is tender.
Add pickles; cook 5... - 35.1651
Prague Three Meat Goulash
1. In a heavy three-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, saute the onions in the fat until the onions are golden. Add the beef and cook over medium heat until it loses its bright redness.
2. Add the salt and tomato paste, reduce the heat, cover and simmer slowly... - 29.6871