- » Goulash Beef
Goulash Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goulash beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goulash beef recipes.
Why not try out an American style goulash with beef, macaroni and plenty of tomato soup to for a hearty satisfying meal. Have a look at this impressive video to make your lunch or supper special with this easy to make recipe. The video is really interesting... - 138.593
Gluten-free Skillet Hungarian Beef Goulash
Another dish for your gluten-free diet. We suggest you combine this with a great steamed rice main dish or veggies for a complete meal. Take a look at the video where viewers will learn the quickest and simplest way of making this classic dish. - 112.286
Goulash Part 2 – Full Preparation
This is part 2 of the goulash recipe video series. Here the lady chef showcases instructions to roast potato combined with sauce and meat. A nice dish to please the entire crowd! - 91.6176
Goulash Part 1 – Ingredients & Roasting
Take a look at this hearty and warming goulash recipe and if you are one of those who like Hungarian cuisine than this video series is for you. The chef here has divided the video in 2 parts – In this section she showcases ingredient details and also shows... - 91.4426
Classic Hungarian Goulash
Have you been looking for the perfect Hungarian Goulash recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn this all time favorite, Classic Hungarian Goulash recipe. Add it to your menu and impress your family. - 79.9426
This is a classic Hungarian Goulash recipe that you would love bringing on to your dinner table. A step by stepguide to a delicious complete meal that the entire family would love. Try it!! - 49.6309
Hungarian Goulash In The Microwave
Slice meat into thin strips.
Place in 2-quart casserole dish.
Arrange onion slices over top of meat.
Combine flour and seasonings.
Slowly add water to flour mixture, stirring until well blended; pour over meat.
Insert temperature probe into center of... - 47.4247
Combine oil, onion and garlic in 4-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in paprika.
Add beef, potatoes, tomatoes, green pepper, caraway seeds and beef broth.
MICRO WAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Reduce... - 47.3987
Hungarian Beef Goulash
1) Take the meat and cut it into small individual pieces..
2) Take a pan and brown the salt pork or the bacon.
3) Put the meat pieces into the fat and brown evenly on all sides.
4) Remove the meat from the pan.
5) Add the minced garlic,... - 47.2308
1) In a flat plate place, flour mixed with paprika, salt and pepper.
2) Roll the beef in seasoned flour and coat well.
3) In a saucepan, melt dripping and sautÃ© the meat until browned on all the sides.
4) Stir in onions and garlic,... - 47.0117
1) Boil the potatoes partially for 8 to 10 minutes in boiling water until they can be easily penetrated for 1/4 inch or so using the point of a sharp knife.
2) Skin them and cut them into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a 4- or 5-quart heavy... - 46.7847
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cereal, egg, beef and seasonings together.
3) Shape the mixture into 24 meatballs and arrange over a non-stick baking sheet.
4) Bake in the preheated oven at 450°F or place... - 46.7537
1.Cut green pepper into medium size pieces.
2.Cut the tomatoes in wedges.
3.Heat shortening and brown onions in it.
4.Once done, remove.
5.Put beef and heat it until brown.
6.Make a mixture of paprika, pepper, Season All, anise seed and... - 46.5708
Beef Goulash With Gherkins
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In a 5-quart flameproof casserole, heat lard until a light haze forms over it.
3) SautÃ© onions in it for 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat, until they are lightly colored.
4)... - 46.1213
Shaker Beef Goulash
1. In a plastic bag combine the 2 tablespoons flour, the 2 teaspoons salt, and the pepper.
2. Add the meat cubes to the flour mixture, a few at a time, shake it well to coat it evenly.
3. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown the meat, half at a time.
4.... - 45.8861
Beef Goulash Poppy Seed Noodles
Brown beef cubes in hot fat; add onion.
Stir in flour, salt, and paprika.
Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, garlic, and bouquet garni.
Cover, simmer over low heat till meat is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove bouquet garni.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water;... - 45.8405
Easy Beef Goulash
Saute onion in butter 5 minutes.
Add beef, marjoram, caraway, garlic, salt and 2 cups water.
Bring to boil.
Simmer 1 hour.
Combine paprika, catsup and 2 tablespoons water.
Add this mixture to stew.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Serve with hot... - 45.758
Mutton Or Beef Goulash
1. Cut meat into strips
2. Dice the carrots and potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
3. Slice mushrooms
4. Finely chop garlic.
5. In a skillet, heat fat on a medium flame.
6. Add meat and garlic and sauté until evenly browned about 5-6... - 45.6453
1) In a slow cooker, add the steak, onion and garlic.
2) Stir in the flour and coat the steak cubes
3) Stir in all the ingredients, except the sour cream,
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
5) Stir in the... - 45.6256
Hungarian Goulash Soup
Melt butter in large pot; add cubes (1/2" size) veal and beef.
Cook over medium heat until browned.
Add onions and cook until soft.
Stir in paprika, salt and pepper.
Add undrained stewed tomatoes, green peppers, boiling water and wine (optional).
Bring just... - 45.6106
Place meat in slow-cooking pot; cover with sliced onion.
Combine garlic, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, paprika, and mustard.
Stir in water.
Pour over meat.
Cover and cook on low for 9 to 10 hours.
Turn control to high.
Dissolve flour in small... - 45.5629
Bogracsgulyas Hungarian Goulash
In a large covered casserole or Dutch oven, melt the lard over moderate heat.
Add the onions and cook until transparent, about 5 minutes.
Add the meats and continue cooking until all traces of pink have disappeared, about 10 minutes, stirring often.
Remove... - 45.5586
Beef Goulash Budapest
1) Remove fat from the meat and trim the bone. Slice the beef into 1-inch cubes.
2) In a Dutch oven, melt butter. Add in the meat and brown the cubes. Keep aside.
3) Into the same vessel, add onions and garlic. Saute in the pan drippings till they... - 45.5413
1. Trim fat off the steak and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Dice into cubes.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
4. Peel and slice the onion thinly.
5. Peel garlic and add to a mortar with caraway seeds. Pound until well... - 45.2907
1) In a large heavy pot, over low heat, cook bacon and lard for about 5 minutes until the bacon browns slightly.
2) Stir in onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in garlic and again cook the mixture for about 5 minutes more until the onion is... - 45.2244
Rich Hungarian Goulash
1. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl with slicing side facing up, slice onions.
2. Take an electric or 12 inch skillet, add butter and melt it.
3. Add onions and sauté for 5 minutes to soft.
4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer onions to a large... - 45.1579
Hungarian Goulash With Chuck Steak
1 In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil till sizzling hot.
2 Add in the cubes of beef and brown on all sides, cooking a few at a time.
3 Transfer them to a plate as they brown.
4 Turn the heat to medium, and stir in the onions, cooking... - 44.8235
Steak Goulash Soup
Mix together salt and pepper and the paprika and coat the meat cubes with the mixture.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat cubes, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Add the onions and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in the cumin, garlic and... - 44.5452
Beef Goulash Revisited
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, heat the butter and add the onions.
Cook until tender without browning.
Blend the salt, pepper and paprika together.
Dust the beef with the seasonings and add to the pot.
Cook the beef until brown.
Sprinkle with flour and... - 44.4547
Beef Goulash Soup
1. In a medium size saucepan, cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble the bacon; reserve the drippings;
2. In the reserved bacon drippings, cook onions and garlic till tender.
3. Add in the paprika, salt, meat cubes and bacon; cook for about 3... - 44.3668
1) Clean meat and remove the fat.
2) Cut fat into small pieces into cut neatly.
3) Heat a heavy frying pan till fat browns.
4) Add little extra dripping.
5) Discard the lumps from pan.
6) Add meat to the pan and brown.
7) Mix onions... - 44.3247
1 In a bowl, mix flour and salt.
2 Toss beef cubes lightly in this mixture to coat.
3 In a large skillet add Crisco and heat.
4 Mix in onion and green pepper along with beef cubes and cook until browned.
5 Add in tomatoes, paprika, and... - 44.3008
This Hungarian goulash makes a compelling main dish for most party meals. The European Hungarian goulash is a delight even to serve. Enjoy! - 44.2048
1) In a large plastic bag toss together beef and flour.
2) Transfer the content to a 3-quart casserole.
3) Mix in remaining ingredients.
4) Seal well with plastic wrap.
5) Place in Microwave at Power Hi for 5 minutes.
6) Reduce to Power 5... - 44.1737
Hungarian Goulash With Noodles
In a 4 or 5-quart kettle over medium heat, cook onion, stirring occasionally, in 1 tablespoon of the oil until onion is limp.
Stir in caraway seeds, marjoram, salt, and paprika.
Remove onion from pan and set side.
Increase heat to medium-high and brown meat,... - 44.1005
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take the beef shanks and dust them with flour and paprika.
3) In a 3 to 4-quart Dutch-Oven melt 2 tablespoons of butter with oil over high heat.
4) Add in the beef and saute till it browns on all... - 44.0003
Potato Beef Goulash
1) In a pan, heat oil and add onions and fry till golden.
2) Stir in the paprika.
3) Mix in the meat, place lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add the water, puree, salt, vinegar and marjoram.
5) Using potatoes, line the sides and base of a greased... - 43.9152
Oven Beef Goulash
Cut beef into 1-inch cubes.
Mix next 5 ingredients.
Dredge beef with the mixture and brown on all sides in hot fat in skillet.
Put beef in 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with remaining flour, if any.
Add remaining ingredients, cover, and bake in preheated... - 43.8202
Heat drippings in a large kettle.
Add beef and fry till meat is brown on all sides.
Peel and chop onions and garlic.
Add to meat and cook till transparent.
Sprinkle in flour and stir into mixture.
Mix bouillon cube into boiling water and pour over... - 43.6433
Microwave Hungarian Goulash With Sour Cream
1. Roll the meat over flour.
2. Brown the meat conventionally in oven after rubbling little oil.
3. Add remaining ingredients and wrap it using plastic.
4. Dip the probe into liquid.
5. Cook on a setting of HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at... - 43.5826
Hungarian Goulash With Noodles
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice across grain into bite-size strips.
In wok melt butter over medium-high heat.
Add half the beef and stir-fry till browned; remove.
Repeat with remaining beef.
Stir-fry onions and green pepper till tender.
Return beef to... - 43.5601
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In a frying pan, heat the dripping.
4) In this, fry together the meat and onions. You can avoid this step for a simpler preparation. However, this step gives the meat... - 43.4941
Beef Goulash With Scone Cobbler Topping
1) Cut the meat into cubes.
2) Slice the onions.
3) In a pan, heat fat and brown meat on both sides.
4) Take a casserole and put the meat with draining spoon into it.
6) In a pan fry sliced onion and put it over meat.
7) In the same... - 43.4514
Place shortening in deep soup kettle, and brown onion.
Sprinkle one Tblsp paprika over meat.
Mix and then add to the kettle.
Cover and let simmer over low flame until meat is tender.
Add a little water to keep from burning.
Add green pepper and tomato juice... - 43.3649
Best Beef Goulash
1. In a 3-quart casserole dish, put together beef, 1 cup water, onion soup mix, mushrooms, paprika and caraway.
2. Cover the dish.
3. Cook on high for 14 to 15 minutes.
4. Then, cook on Low for 55 to 60 minutes until beef is tender; stir twice.
5.... - 43.1
1. Take a heavy saucepan and melt the margarine.
2. Mix together paprika, flour, and pepper.
3. Roll the meat in seasoned flour and place in the saucepan. Brown lightly.
4. Add the remaining seasoned flour and other ingredients in the pan.
5. Cover the... - 43.0201
Goulash With Noodles
1) Home Cooked Tomato Sauce : In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
2) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir... - 42.6975
This Hungarian soup, beef goulash, is my dad's favorite. I prepare this Beef Goulash specially for him when he comes over my place. You will literally lick the bowl clean! - 42.6884
Dredge meat in flour.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan and brown onions lightly.
Brown meat in remaining oil (add a little more oil it required to prevent burning).
Add onions, salt, pepper, paprika, marjoram, garlic and caraway seeds.
Add enough... - 42.5708
Simple Beef Goulash
Heat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add half the oil and half floured beef cubes.
Cook in oven 2 minutes, stir after one minute.
Put beef in 2 1/2 quart covered casserole.
Wipe skillet out with paper towel, heat 2 1/2 minutes in the... - 42.3423
In large saucepan brown beef in hot shortening.
Add next 8 ingredients, 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, till tender, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Remove bay leaves.
Skim off excess fat.
Blend flour with 1/4... - 42.3269
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Cut the meat neatly into cubes.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the meat cubes over high flame. Transfer the cooked meat to a casserole.
4) Bring the heat down and in the same... - 42.2829
Hungarian Goulash (beef Stew)
Place meat in a 4 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 6 to 8 minutes or until meat is cooked.
Stir twice during cooking.
Add remaining ingredients except flour, 1/4 cup water and noodles.
Cover and Microwave on DEFROST for 2 hours to 2 hours... - 41.86
1) Season flour with salt and pepper and toss the meat in it.
2) Take a large casserole dish and put the meat, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, tomato puree, carrots, and pepper to it.
3) Stir in paprika and pour beef stock over the meat mixture.
4) MIx... - 41.6854
Slow Cooked Hungarian Goulash
1) In a slow cooker, put the meat and add the onions.
2) Combine together the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, ketchup, salt, sugar, mustard, paprika and 1 cup water. Mix well. Pour the mixture all over the meat in the cooker.
3) Cover the cooker... - 41.3496
While macaroni is boiling in salted water 9 to 10 minutes melt butter in a skillet and saute beef rapidly.
Break it up as finely as possible with fork.
The beef should be done about the time the macaroni is ready.
Drain macaroni, add it to... - 41.3476
Hungarian Goulash With Round Steak
1) In a slow cooker, mix together the meat, onion powder, garlic powder and flour till the meat is properly coated.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients except for the sour cream. Stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours... - 41.2901
Were you looking for a tasty meat preparation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Gourmet Goulash is definitely the recipe for you. Gourmet Goulash is a very filling Main dish that your guests will love. - 40.91
1. In a heavy based pan, add olive oil and heat it
2. Season the steak and dust with flour; add it to the olive oila dn fry it till sealed and golden; remove from the pan set aside
3. Add onions, peppers and garlic and fry over a medium flame for about... - 40.7574
Trim all the fat from the meat; cut meat in 1-1/2-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven.
Brown the meat in it.
In the oil remaining, brown the onions.
Return the meat and mix in the salt, pepper, garlic and paprika until meat... - 40.6269
Hungarian Beef Goulash
Hungarian Beef Goulash is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this beef recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 40.412
Goulash Of Beef
Wipe and trim the meat, removing any skin and fat.
Cut into neat pieces.
Heat the fat and saute the sliced onions with the meat, until the meat is evenly browned.
Add the flour and stir until brown.
Then add the stock, wine, skinned and diced tomatoes, salt,... - 40.402
Heat bacon and butter in heavy 4- to 5-quart casserole over medium heat.
When bacon begins to brown, remove with slotted spoon.
Increase heat to medium-high, add onion and cook until golden brown.
Reduce heat to low, stir in paprika and cook briefly, stirring... - 40.3917
1) In saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add the beef and cook until brown.
3) Add green pepper and paprika, to cook until tender.
4) Add rest of the ingredients.
5) Heat up the mixture by occasional stirring.
6) Ladle the soup in... - 40.3604
Hungarian Beef Goulash
In hot fat in skillet, brown chuck on all sides.
Add onions, simmer until golden.
Add rest of ingredients.
Simmer, covered, over low heat at least 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
If sauce is thin, remove cover, simmer longer to thicken.
Sprinkle each... - 40.3504
Best Beef Goulash With Mushrooms
In 4-quart casserole, combine beef, 2 cups water, onion soup mix, mushrooms, paprika and caraway seeds.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes and LOW for 55 to 60 minutes; stir twice.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat on COOK 2.
After... - 40.337
Goulash, Gypsy Style
Goulash, Gypsy Style is a lovely side dish that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Goulash, Gypsy Style recipe is fantastic and I often serve it in the afternoons when everyone is home. - 40.2826
Stewed Beef Goulash
Toss the meat in seasoned flour.
In a large pan heat the oil and fry the meat till lightly browned.
Add the onions and pepper and.
cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add stock and tomatoes, paprika, tomato puree and bouquet garni.
Season to taste.
Bring to the... - 40.2493
Hungarian Beef Goulash Budapest
1. Trim the fat and bone off of the beef and cut into cubes an inch in dimension; melt butter in a Dutch oven and brown the beef, a little at a time; remove from the oven and keep warm
2. In the oven drippings, saute onions and garlic till soft, add in... - 40.0406
1) Stir-fry the meat and onions in butter or margarine.
2) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to the pan along with the stock and paprika mixture.
3) Slowly boil for 1 3/4 hours, and then stir in the potatoes.
4) Cook for another 45 minutes.
5) Top... - 40.0044
Bring water in a 4 quart sauce pan to a boil and add macaroni.
Cook until done, drain, wash with tepid water.
Saute onions and peppers in skillet.
Heat the Ragu sauce and add pinch of garlic salt to the sauce.
Fry the ground chuck until brown.
Mix all... - 39.8907
Hungarian Goulash Soup
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown beef in 1 tablespoon oil.
Remove beef; drain drippings.
Heat remaining oil in the same pan; saute onions and garlic for 8-10 minutes over medium heat or until lightly browned.
Add paprika, caraway, pepper, cayenne and... - 39.8702
Arowhon Pines Goulash Soup
In a large frying pan, melt butter and oil.
Stir in thyme and paprika.
Add beef cubes and brown.
With a slotted spoon, remove beef cubes.
To the same saucepan, add onion; saute slowly until onions are golden.
Add carrots and celery and saute briefly - carrots... - 39.7832
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes, discarding excess fat and bone.
Put meat, onions, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons paprika in large heavy kettle. (No water is needed.)
Cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring often.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours,... - 39.6689
Hungarian Beef Goulash
Heat oil in Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir beef in hot oil until brown, about 15 minutes; drain.
Add water, tomatoes (with liquid), onions, garlic, paprika, salt, bouillon, caraway seed and pepper.
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to... - 39.5528
Simple Beef Goulash
Pat meat dry with paper towels; cut into strips approximately 1/2 inch wide and 2-inches long.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven or heavy kettle.
Add meat and onion; cook 5 minutes or until brown.
Add potatoes, cook 5 minutes.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, garlic,... - 39.4185
Classic Hungarian Beef Goulash
Melt shortening in large skillet.
Add beef, onion and garlic; cook and stir until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in catsup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, cayenne and 1 1/2 cups water.
Cover; simmer 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Blend flour... - 39.2773
Beef And Vegetable Goulash Soup
Melt butter in a large saucepan.
Add onions and peppers.
Saute until tender but not soft.
Add caraway and minced garlic to onions and pepper.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Stir in soy sauce and flour.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add potatoes, cabbage,... - 39.128
Prepare Chicken Broth.
Cut meat into 1-1/2- to 2-inch cubes.
Melt butter and oil in a large heavy skillet.
When butter foams, add onions.
Saute over medium heat until pale yellow.
Add vinegar and paprika.
Stir until vinegar has evaporated.
Brown... - 39.0959
Goulash In A Hurry
Chop the pickles.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onions and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in half the flour and cook for 1 minute, then gradually stir in the stock.
Bring to the boil, stirring, and simmer until thickened.
Add the salt, pepper, paprika,... - 38.9786
Beef Goulash is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Beef Goulash tastes good with many recipes. Prepare Beef Goulash effort in a jiffy and let me know after you've enjoyed it ! - 38.966
Dredge meat cubes generously with flour.
Melt fat in large skillet.
Brown meat on all sides.
Add tomato juice, onion, and seasonings.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat.
Cover skillet; simmer for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
When ready to serve, stir in... - 38.674
1) In a slow cooker, place the meat, add the onion and garlic.
2) In a small bowl, mix the salt, pepper, water, tomato paste and paprika; pour over the meat mixture; cook covered on LOW for about 8-9 hrs.
3) In a small bowl, mix the flour, water,... - 38.5859
Everyday Beef Goulash
Goulash is a Hungarian dish. Goulash is a soup made of beef and vegetable, flavored with red pepper and served with sour cream. Goulash has a spicy and fiery taste which makes it a perfect winter soup. - 38.5144
1) Take a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven and heat fat in it. Add meat and cook until brown.
2) Add onions and continue cooking until brown.
3) Add paprika, salt and pepper.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for about 1/2 hour.
5) Add tomato sauce and green... - 38.3551
Cut the beef into 1/4" cubes; brown in the hot fat or salad oil with speck pepper.
Add onions, and stir until lightly browned.
Add the salt, 2 1/2 c cold water, sugar and bay leaves.
Cover; simmer 1 1/4 hrs., or until tender.
Remove bay leaves; then stir in... - 38.1198
A Real Goulash
Brown the onions well in oil or beef dripping.
Cut the meat into large pieces (at least 5 cm/2 inch each) and stir into the onions but do not brown the meat.
Pour in enough water to just cover the meat and sprinkle in the paprika.
Cook very gently until the... - 37.8058
Garlic Flavored Beef Goulash
Heat oil in a skillet on a conventional surface unit.
Brown meat on all sides.
While browning the meat, heat onion, covered, in a deep, 2 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non metallic casserole on full power 3 minutes or until tender.
Add browned beef and... - 37.6258
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat and fry for 5 to 8 minutes, or until it is evenly browned.
Stir in the onions, salt and pepper to taste and paprika.
Add the tomatoes and stock, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the meat is tender.
If... - 37.328
Brown beef in oil with salt or garlic salt.
Add peas and corn to beef.
After cooking noodles as directed on package, put a layer of noodles and a layer of meat mixture, alternately in several layers in a greased casserole dish.
Top with sliced olives and... - 37.1394
Combine flour and salt; add beef cubes and toss lightly to coat.
Add to large skillet with onion and green pepper; cook in hot vegetable shortening until browned.
Add tomatoes, paprika, and pepper.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes or until meat is... - 37.0126
Beef Goulash Hunter Style With Noodles
In a deep skillet or a Dutch oven, with a lid, brown stewing beef in oil.
Remove the meat.
In the pan juices, saute onion, celery, green pepper and garlic for approximately 3 minutes.
Stir in paprika, salt pepper, bay leaf, tomato paste, bouillon and... - 36.9543
Goulash For A Gang
Brown beef in large kettle.
Saute onions in small amount of fat in skillet until transparent; add to beef.
Add tomatoes and green peppers to beef mix- ture.
Blend in salt, chili powder, cayenne pepper, pepper and cumin; simmer for 30 minutes.
Stir beans into... - 36.8642
In large heavy pan, brown beef in shortening: pour off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except potatoes.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 1/2 hours.
Stir now and then.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour more or until meat is tender.
Stir now and then. - 36.7654
Beef Goulash With Sour Cream
1) Peel and core the tomatoes, then cut into chunks.
2) In a 2 to 3-quart casserole, place the beef cubes.
3) Then add the tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper, toss lightly to mix.
4) Cover and cook in the microwave for 50 minutes or... - 36.6417
Easy Beef Goulash With Dry Red Wine
Beef Goulash has a wonderful taste. Beef Goulash gets its taste from beef mixed with bacon and flavored with red wine. Beef Goulash is cherished by many non vegetarian lovers worldwide. - 36.6301
Country Goulash is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Country Goulash! - 36.4774
Simmered Hungarian Goulash
Heat dripping in dutch oven or skillet equipped with cover.
Add onions and garlic; stir-fry slowly until onions are tender and yellow.
Stir in paprika (amount according to personal preference); add beef, prepared by cutting into 1-inch cubes.
Increase the... - 36.2471
Looking for a Goulash Recipe?A good old Hungarian goulash recipe made with onions,beef stew,paprika & Worcestershire sauce.
Enjoy! - 36.1944
European Goulash With Poppy Seed Noodles
Brown beef cubes in vegetable oil.
Add onion; saut6 until tender.
Stir in flour and next 10 ingredients; simmer, covered, 2 hours.
Serve with poppy seed noodles; sprinkle with crumbled crisp bacon. - 36.1491