- » Goulash
Goulash is basically a soup, which is also often cooked in the form of a stew with beef, onion and ground paprika as its key ingredients along with vegetables and spices. The goulash recipe is also very popular in ... More »
Why not try out an American style goulash with beef, macaroni and plenty of tomato soup to for a hearty satisfying meal. Have a look at this impressive video to make your lunch or supper special with this easy to make recipe. The video is really interesting... - 138.593
Veal Paprika Or Goulash
1) Slice the veal into cubes of 1-inch dimensions.
2) Into a pan of hot oil, add in the veal cubes and cook to brown well on both sides.
3) Remove the meat onto a paper towel using a slotted spoon.
4) Into the same pan, add in the sliced onions and... - 44.9188
1. Chop the onion. Cut the pepper in half, discard the core and seeds, and finely chop the flesh.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil and half the butter, add onion and pepper and stir to coat. Add garlic, salt to the pan and continue to cook... - 44.0731
Saute the onions in the lard for about 10 minutes or until they are golden.
Add the paprika, caraway seeds, garlic and about 1/2 cup [125 ml.] of water.
Add the pig's foot, season with salt, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Season the cubed meat with... - 44.046
Beef Goulash With Scone Cobbler Topping
1) Cut the meat into cubes.
2) Slice the onions.
3) In a pan, heat fat and brown meat on both sides.
4) Take a casserole and put the meat with draining spoon into it.
6) In a pan fry sliced onion and put it over meat.
7) In the same... - 43.4514
1.Heat butter in the pan until melted.
2.Slice onion and add to it.
3.Saute for 2 minutes and add paprika.
4.Cook slowly for 1 more minute.
5.Add flour, tomato puree, stock, parsley, thyme and bay leaf.
6.Pound garlic and shred the peppers.
7.Remove... - 43.2419
Cut the pork into thin strips.
Melt 25 g (1 oz) butter and the oil in a pan and fry the pork for 5 minutes.
Remove the pork, add the remaining butter to the pan and, when melted, fry the onions until soft.
Stir in the paprika, flour and tomato puree and cook... - 39.4201
In skillet, brown meat in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, tomatoes, celery, and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat 2 hours 15 minutes.
Add green pepper; cook 15 minutes more or until meat is tender.
Gradually blend water into flour... - 36.6394
1) In a pan, add in the steak. Cook the steak for about 10 minutes in itw own juices.
2) Add in the canned tomatoes. Stir well.
3) In a bowl, blend a tablespoon of paprika with an equal amount of water.
4) Pour the paprika mixture into the pan.
5)... - 34.7759
1. Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch pieces. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork; cook 5 minutes, browning on all sides. Drain in a colander; set aside.
2. Cook bacon in Dutch oven over medium heat... - 29.7183
Goulash Recipes By Category