- » Goulash
Goulash is basically a soup, which is also often cooked in the form of a stew with beef, onion and ground paprika as its key ingredients along with vegetables and spices. The goulash recipe is also very popular in ... More »
Why not try out an American style goulash with beef, macaroni and plenty of tomato soup to for a hearty satisfying meal. Have a look at this impressive video to make your lunch or supper special with this easy to make recipe. The video is really interesting... - 94.544
Goulash Part 2 – Full Preparation
This is part 2 of the goulash recipe video series. Here the lady chef showcases instructions to roast potato combined with sauce and meat. A nice dish to please the entire crowd! - 91.6933
Goulash Part 1 – Ingredients & Roasting
Take a look at this hearty and warming goulash recipe and if you are one of those who like Hungarian cuisine than this video series is for you. The chef here has divided the video in 2 parts – In this section she showcases ingredient details and also shows... - 91.4444
Have you tried goulash? Here is a video recipe showing you how to do this at home. Tons of food being cooked here with loads of flavor in the marinating process. Watch your chili in this if you don’t want it as hot! - 66.6844
1) In a large 2-3 pint sized saucepan, over low heat, heat oil and butter or margarine and sauté onions in it until golden.
2) Stir in potatoes and paprika and then pour in water.
3) Season with salt and cook, covered for 20 minutes slowly until... - 49.5502
1) Take a 3-quart glass or ceramic casserole and heat both butter and oil on high flame in the microwave for 20 seconds.
2) Take the vessel from the microwave,add onions and garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
3) Remove the vessel, add paprika and continue... - 49.3836
Trim the meat, cut it into small pieces and season well.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker, add onion and cook until soft; about 5 minutes.
Add meat, tomatoes, tomato paste, beef stock and paprika to the pressure cooker.
Stir to blend ingredients... - 48.8226
1) In a flat plate place, flour mixed with paprika, salt and pepper.
2) Roll the beef in seasoned flour and coat well.
3) In a saucepan, melt dripping and sautÃ© the meat until browned on all the sides.
4) Stir in onions and garlic,... - 48.1652
Fry the veal in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is well browned.
Remove the meat from the cooker.
Add the onion and pepper and cook until the onion is soft.
Stir in the paprika and cook for 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes with juice, stock,... - 47.1479
Combine oil, onion and garlic in 4-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in paprika.
Add beef, potatoes, tomatoes, green pepper, caraway seeds and beef broth.
MICRO WAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Reduce... - 47.0265
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut steaks into 6 serving-size pieces.
2. In a saucepan, heat butter or margarine and cook onions, green pepper, and garlic for about 10 minutes or till the vegetables are tender but not brown.
3. Combine... - 46.7736
1. Chop the onion. Cut the pepper in half, discard the core and seeds, and finely chop the flesh.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil and half the butter, add onion and pepper and stir to coat. Add garlic, salt to the pan and continue to cook... - 46.7569
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a fairly high heat and fry the meat until brown on all sides.
Reduce the heat, sprinkle with paprika and flour, turn the meat over to absorb the flour.
After about 2-3 minutes pour the stock into the frying pan and stir... - 46.4206
Beef Goulash With Gherkins
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In a 5-quart flameproof casserole, heat lard until a light haze forms over it.
3) SautÃ© onions in it for 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat, until they are lightly colored.
4)... - 46.3427
Easy Beef Goulash
Saute onion in butter 5 minutes.
Add beef, marjoram, caraway, garlic, salt and 2 cups water.
Bring to boil.
Simmer 1 hour.
Combine paprika, catsup and 2 tablespoons water.
Add this mixture to stew.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Serve with hot... - 46.3249
Steak Goulash Soup
Mix together salt and pepper and the paprika and coat the meat cubes with the mixture.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat cubes, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Add the onions and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in the cumin, garlic and... - 45.9558
Heat drippings in a large kettle.
Add beef and fry till meat is brown on all sides.
Peel and chop onions and garlic.
Add to meat and cook till transparent.
Sprinkle in flour and stir into mixture.
Mix bouillon cube into boiling water and pour over... - 45.9069
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
1) Into a heat proof casserole, heat some oil and sautÃ© the onion till soft
2) Add in the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper and stir well
3) SautÃ© for a minute , then add caned tomatoes
4) Bring the sauce... - 45.8889
Romertopf Mushroom Goulash
1) 1Chop the bacon.
2) Chop the onion.
3) Wash the fungi and slice them.
4) Peel the potatoes, boil them and grate them.
5) Soak the Romertopf.
6) Heat the oven to 400 F-Gas mark 6.
7) In a frying pan, fry bacon for a few minutes on its... - 45.8672
Beef Goulash With Scone Cobbler Topping
1) Cut the meat into cubes.
2) Slice the onions.
3) In a pan, heat fat and brown meat on both sides.
4) Take a casserole and put the meat with draining spoon into it.
6) In a pan fry sliced onion and put it over meat.
7) In the same... - 45.7395
1.Heat butter in the pan until melted.
2.Slice onion and add to it.
3.Saute for 2 minutes and add paprika.
4.Cook slowly for 1 more minute.
5.Add flour, tomato puree, stock, parsley, thyme and bay leaf.
6.Pound garlic and shred the peppers.
7.Remove... - 45.6805
1) Before other preparations, heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, add the veal, flour paprika and salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
3) In a pan, add margarine and melt.
4) Add in the veal and onion and fry for... - 45.5808
Melt lard in a large casserole, and add onions and garlic.
Fry gently, until soft and golden.
Remove pan from heat, and stir in paprika.
Return to heat, and add a little water.
Then add meat, caraway seeds, salt, and tomatoes.
Mix thoroughly, cover, and cook... - 45.5047
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cereal, egg, beef and seasonings together.
3) Shape the mixture into 24 meatballs and arrange over a non-stick baking sheet.
4) Bake in the preheated oven at 450°F or place... - 45.3823
Mutton Or Beef Goulash
1. Cut meat into strips
2. Dice the carrots and potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
3. Slice mushrooms
4. Finely chop garlic.
5. In a skillet, heat fat on a medium flame.
6. Add meat and garlic and sauté until evenly browned about 5-6... - 45.2233
Dredge meat in flour.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan and brown onions lightly.
Brown meat in remaining oil (add a little more oil it required to prevent burning).
Add onions, salt, pepper, paprika, marjoram, garlic and caraway seeds.
Add enough... - 45.1915
1.Take a casserole dish, heat oil in it and cook onions in it for 5 minutes.
2.Put green peppers in the casserole and cook for 5 more minutes.
3.Add tomatoes, potatoes, mixed vegetables, salt, pepper, sugar and paprika and let the ingredients... - 45.1773
This Hungarian soup, beef goulash, is my dad's favorite. I prepare this Beef Goulash specially for him when he comes over my place. You will literally lick the bowl clean! - 45.1002
1) Boil the potatoes partially for 8 to 10 minutes in boiling water until they can be easily penetrated for 1/4 inch or so using the point of a sharp knife.
2) Skin them and cut them into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a 4- or 5-quart heavy... - 44.9144
1. Trim fat off the steak and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Dice into cubes.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
4. Peel and slice the onion thinly.
5. Peel garlic and add to a mortar with caraway seeds. Pound until well... - 44.914
Beef Goulash Budapest
1) Remove fat from the meat and trim the bone. Slice the beef into 1-inch cubes.
2) In a Dutch oven, melt butter. Add in the meat and brown the cubes. Keep aside.
3) Into the same vessel, add onions and garlic. Saute in the pan drippings till they... - 44.8693
Veal Paprika Or Goulash
1) Slice the veal into cubes of 1-inch dimensions.
2) Into a pan of hot oil, add in the veal cubes and cook to brown well on both sides.
3) Remove the meat onto a paper towel using a slotted spoon.
4) Into the same pan, add in the sliced onions and... - 44.774
Rub chicken with salt and pepper.
Fry the chicken quarters until golden brown.
Remove from saucepan.
Fry onion until transparent.
Add paprika pepper and tomato puree.
Strain the tomatoes and make the juice up to -1/2 pint with stock.
Stir into saucepan with... - 44.6264
Quick Veal Goulash
1) In a kettle of rapidly boiling salted water, prepare noodles as per label directions and drain well, when done.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine and sauté veal in it for 3 minutes.
3) Toss and... - 44.6026
Simple Beef Goulash
Heat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add half the oil and half floured beef cubes.
Cook in oven 2 minutes, stir after one minute.
Put beef in 2 1/2 quart covered casserole.
Wipe skillet out with paper towel, heat 2 1/2 minutes in the... - 44.4229
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take the beef shanks and dust them with flour and paprika.
3) In a 3 to 4-quart Dutch-Oven melt 2 tablespoons of butter with oil over high heat.
4) Add in the beef and saute till it browns on all... - 44.4054
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In a frying pan, heat the dripping.
4) In this, fry together the meat and onions. You can avoid this step for a simpler preparation. However, this step gives the meat... - 44.3408
Shaker Beef Goulash
1. In a plastic bag combine the 2 tablespoons flour, the 2 teaspoons salt, and the pepper.
2. Add the meat cubes to the flour mixture, a few at a time, shake it well to coat it evenly.
3. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown the meat, half at a time.
4.... - 44.1743
Goulash With Bell Peppers
Heat a browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Pour in the oil, tilting the dish to make sure the base is evenly covered.
Add the beef cubes and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Turn the meat and cook for a further 2... - 44.0989
In large saucepan brown beef in hot shortening.
Add next 8 ingredients, 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, till tender, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Remove bay leaves.
Skim off excess fat.
Blend flour with 1/4... - 43.927
Goulash With Wine Braised Sauerkraut
Thoroughly rinse sauerkraut under cold running water and drain well.
Transfer to large bowl.
Cover with cold water and let stand 20 minutes, changing water once.
Squeeze sauerkraut to remove as much water as possible and set aside.
Heat oil in Dutch oven or... - 43.8181
1) In a large heavy pot, over low heat, cook bacon and lard for about 5 minutes until the bacon browns slightly.
2) Stir in onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in garlic and again cook the mixture for about 5 minutes more until the onion is... - 43.7473
Saute the onions in the lard for about 10 minutes or until they are golden.
Add the paprika, caraway seeds, garlic and about 1/2 cup [125 ml.] of water.
Add the pig's foot, season with salt, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Season the cubed meat with... - 43.7461
1. Cut pork into 2-inch cubes.
2. In large Dutch oven or heavy kettle, combine pork, onion, garlic, dill, caraway seed, salt, bouillon cube and boiling water and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered for 1 hour.
4. Add... - 43.7292
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the frankfurters in half crosswise
2) Into a dutch oven melt some butter and sauté the onion, garlic and paprika
3) Add in the frankfurters, dill, caraway, bouillon cube and boiling water
4) Bring the water to a boil and... - 43.6168
Saute onion in 1/4 cup butter 5 minutes.
Brown meat in remaining butter.
Add paprikas, thyme, onion and caraway.
Cook 10 minutes.
Mix bouillon and wine with flour.
Add slowly to veal mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Serve... - 43.51
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown veal in it.
2) Pour in the water and stir continuously to remove the bits.
3) Transfer the meat and liquid into the slow cooker.
4) Stir in onions, tomato paste, paprika, and salt.
5) Put the... - 43.5032
1) Preheat the oven to 250F.
2) In the bottom of the 3-quart casserole, arrange the potato slices.
3) Top it with a layer of rice and carrot slices.
4) Sprinkle the top with ground ham.
5) Sprinkle this with a mixture of green pepper,... - 43.4997
Romertopf Potato Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 475F.
2) In a skillet, heat oil. Saute the thinly-sliced onions till they turn golden brown in color.
3) Add in the fried onions into the romertopf.
4) Add in the sliced potatoes into the romertopf.
5) Next, add in... - 43.4804
Potato Beef Goulash
1) In a pan, heat oil and add onions and fry till golden.
2) Stir in the paprika.
3) Mix in the meat, place lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add the water, puree, salt, vinegar and marjoram.
5) Using potatoes, line the sides and base of a greased... - 43.4006
1. Cut the meat into 1 1/2 ins cubes.
2. Slice onion finely.
3. In a skillet heat fat and fry onions until light brown.
4. Stir in meat and fry until brown.
5. Sprinkle flour and paprika over it.
6. Pour stock, wine or tomato juice to... - 43.3656
Spicy Paprika Goulash
Paprika Goulash has an Exciting taste. The beef and tomato puree gives the Paprika Goulash Diverse taste. must catch it - 43.138
Combine salt, paprika and mustard.
Roll meat in salt mixture.
Brown slowly in hot oil.
Sprinkle excess salt mixture over meat; add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until almost tender.
Remove vegetables and bay leaves.
Pack hot... - 43.1331
1) In a heavy skillet, cook the veal pieces in shortening until browned on both sides.
2) Stir in the sliced mushrooms and onion; cook until lightly browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients except rice, blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer,... - 42.8229
1) Rinse the sauerkraut thoroughly under cold running water and cover it with cold water for 10 to 20 minutes to reduce its sourness.
2) In a 5-quart casserole, over moderate heat, melt lard and sautÃ© onions in it for 6 to 8 minutes,... - 42.8214
1) In a large plastic bag toss together beef and flour.
2) Transfer the content to a 3-quart casserole.
3) Mix in remaining ingredients.
4) Seal well with plastic wrap.
5) Place in Microwave at Power Hi for 5 minutes.
6) Reduce to Power 5... - 42.779
Beef Goulash Revisited
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, heat the butter and add the onions.
Cook until tender without browning.
Blend the salt, pepper and paprika together.
Dust the beef with the seasonings and add to the pot.
Cook the beef until brown.
Sprinkle with flour and... - 42.6574
1) Clean meat and remove the fat.
2) Cut fat into small pieces into cut neatly.
3) Heat a heavy frying pan till fat browns.
4) Add little extra dripping.
5) Discard the lumps from pan.
6) Add meat to the pan and brown.
7) Mix onions... - 42.6366
Beef Goulash Soup
1. In a medium size saucepan, cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble the bacon; reserve the drippings;
2. In the reserved bacon drippings, cook onions and garlic till tender.
3. Add in the paprika, salt, meat cubes and bacon; cook for about 3... - 42.4411
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a brush and some oil, grease inside of the soaked Romertopf.
3. Chop the onion.
4. Using a fork, flake the fish to remove bones.
5. Into a greased RomertopF, line the bottom with half... - 42.3809
Goulash Of Beef
Wipe and trim the meat, removing any skin and fat.
Cut into neat pieces.
Heat the fat and saute the sliced onions with the meat, until the meat is evenly browned.
Add the flour and stir until brown.
Then add the stock, wine, skinned and diced tomatoes, salt,... - 42.3357
Were you looking for a tasty meat preparation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Gourmet Goulash is definitely the recipe for you. Gourmet Goulash is a very filling Main dish that your guests will love. - 42.3164
Rinse the sauerkraut and let drain in a colander two to three hours.
Saute the onions and garlic in the oil until the onion is golden.
Add the caraway seeds and paprika, stirring well.
Add the tomatoes and simmer three minutes.
Add the pork, salt, pepper and... - 42.2741
Stewed Beef Goulash
Toss the meat in seasoned flour.
In a large pan heat the oil and fry the meat till lightly browned.
Add the onions and pepper and.
cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add stock and tomatoes, paprika, tomato puree and bouquet garni.
Season to taste.
Bring to the... - 42.1887
Oven Beef Goulash
Cut beef into 1-inch cubes.
Mix next 5 ingredients.
Dredge beef with the mixture and brown on all sides in hot fat in skillet.
Put beef in 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with remaining flour, if any.
Add remaining ingredients, cover, and bake in preheated... - 42.1436
Coat meat evenly with a mixture of flour, paprika, and salt.
Heat fat in a Dutch oven or saucepot.
Add onion and cook until soft, stirring occasionally.
Brown meat evenly on all sides in the hot fat; add 3 tablespoons hot water.
Cover and simmer 1 hour,... - 41.9795
Combine oil, onion and garlic in 4-quart casserole.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in paprika.
Add beef, potatoes, tomatoes, green pepper, caraway seeds and beef broth.
Microwave 5 minutes on HIGH.
Reduce... - 41.9322
Budapest Chicken Goulash
1. In a large skillet, heat oil and saute onions till brown
2. Add paprika and tomato paste along with half a cup of water and mix it all well
3. Season the chicken cubes with salt and pepper and add to the skillet along with the lemon peel; simmer... - 41.907
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Cut the meat neatly into cubes.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the meat cubes over high flame. Transfer the cooked meat to a casserole.
4) Bring the heat down and in the same... - 41.8843
Arowhon Pines Goulash Soup
In a large frying pan, melt butter and oil.
Stir in thyme and paprika.
Add beef cubes and brown.
With a slotted spoon, remove beef cubes.
To the same saucepan, add onion; saute slowly until onions are golden.
Add carrots and celery and saute briefly - carrots... - 41.8423
Beef And Vegetable Goulash Soup
Melt butter in a large saucepan.
Add onions and peppers.
Saute until tender but not soft.
Add caraway and minced garlic to onions and pepper.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Stir in soy sauce and flour.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add potatoes, cabbage,... - 41.7856
Goulash With Elbow Macaroni
Cook and drain macaroni.
Cook beef and onion in hot salted teflon skillet until meat loses its red color.
Drain off fat.
Add zucchini slices, thawed peas, and tomatoes; saute 5 minutes, stirring gently.
Add tomato liquid mixed with flour, cooked macaroni,... - 41.7294
Heat bacon and butter in heavy 4- to 5-quart casserole over medium heat.
When bacon begins to brown, remove with slotted spoon.
Increase heat to medium-high, add onion and cook until golden brown.
Reduce heat to low, stir in paprika and cook briefly, stirring... - 41.5014
Simple Beef Goulash
Pat meat dry with paper towels; cut into strips approximately 1/2 inch wide and 2-inches long.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven or heavy kettle.
Add meat and onion; cook 5 minutes or until brown.
Add potatoes, cook 5 minutes.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, garlic,... - 41.4068
Hungarian Veal Goulash
1. Prepare the meat by trimming it of all visible fat and cut into 2 cm / 3/4 inch cubes.
2. In a plastic food bag add paprika, flour and black pepper to taste, add meat and shake to coat meat evenly shaking off excess flour.
3. In a... - 41.4046
Beef Goulash is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Beef Goulash tastes good with many recipes. Prepare Beef Goulash effort in a jiffy and let me know after you've enjoyed it ! - 41.2774
Trim all the fat from the meat; cut meat in 1-1/2-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven.
Brown the meat in it.
In the oil remaining, brown the onions.
Return the meat and mix in the salt, pepper, garlic and paprika until meat... - 41.0916
While macaroni is boiling in salted water 9 to 10 minutes melt butter in a skillet and saute beef rapidly.
Break it up as finely as possible with fork.
The beef should be done about the time the macaroni is ready.
Drain macaroni, add it to... - 41.0811
1) Season flour with salt and pepper and toss the meat in it.
2) Take a large casserole dish and put the meat, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, tomato puree, carrots, and pepper to it.
3) Stir in paprika and pour beef stock over the meat mixture.
4) MIx... - 41.0669
Prepare Chicken Broth.
Cut meat into 1-1/2- to 2-inch cubes.
Melt butter and oil in a large heavy skillet.
When butter foams, add onions.
Saute over medium heat until pale yellow.
Add vinegar and paprika.
Stir until vinegar has evaporated.
Brown... - 40.9647
Gulyasleves Goulash Soup
Slice the meats then shred.
Heat the butter and oil together in a large sauce pan.
Add the vegetables and saute until tender.
Sprinkle with flour and cook 5 minutes or until the flour caramelizes.
Stir in the tomatoes and stock.
Add the meats and simmer... - 40.9107
Cut the pork into thin strips.
Melt 25 g (1 oz) butter and the oil in a pan and fry the pork for 5 minutes.
Remove the pork, add the remaining butter to the pan and, when melted, fry the onions until soft.
Stir in the paprika, flour and tomato puree and cook... - 40.6322
Everyday Beef Goulash
Goulash is a Hungarian dish. Goulash is a soup made of beef and vegetable, flavored with red pepper and served with sour cream. Goulash has a spicy and fiery taste which makes it a perfect winter soup. - 40.615
1) Stir-fry the meat and onions in butter or margarine.
2) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to the pan along with the stock and paprika mixture.
3) Slowly boil for 1 3/4 hours, and then stir in the potatoes.
4) Cook for another 45 minutes.
5) Top... - 40.5463
Goulash In A Hurry
Chop the pickles.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onions and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in half the flour and cook for 1 minute, then gradually stir in the stock.
Bring to the boil, stirring, and simmer until thickened.
Add the salt, pepper, paprika,... - 40.2026
Pork And Sauerkraut Goulash
In a large bowl, cover sauerkraut with cold water and soak for 20 minutes, then drain and press out liquid.
Set sauerkraut aside.
In a large ovenproof casserole, saute the onion in the vegetable oil.
Remove casserole from heat and add garlic, paprika, salt,... - 40.1643
Bring water in a 4 quart sauce pan to a boil and add macaroni.
Cook until done, drain, wash with tepid water.
Saute onions and peppers in skillet.
Heat the Ragu sauce and add pinch of garlic salt to the sauce.
Fry the ground chuck until brown.
Mix all... - 40.1129
Heat the butter in a large Dutch oven.
Add the onion, garlic and paprika, saute until the onion is tender.
Brown the meat in the pan, then add the stock, caraway and pepper.
Simmer covered for 1 1/2 hours.
Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and oregano, continue to... - 39.7603
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat and fry for 5 to 8 minutes, or until it is evenly browned.
Stir in the onions, salt and pepper to taste and paprika.
Add the tomatoes and stock, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the meat is tender.
If... - 39.6928
Dutch Oven Goulash Soup
In 4-quart Dutch oven or soup kettle, saute onions and garlic in hot oil until lightly browned.
Add paprika; cook 1 minute.
Stir in ground meats; saute until lightly browned.
Gradually add stock and seasonings; cover.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add potatoes and... - 39.4089
Kidney And Apple Goulash
1. Remove the fat and skin from the kidneys, if any, halve them and cut out the cores and ducts
2. Wash them and pat them dry and cut into slices
3. Peel and slice onions; in a frying pan, melt butter or margarine and fry the onions for five minutes
3.... - 39.3072
Heat butter and oil in a 3 quart glass or ceramic casserole on the highest setting for 20 seconds.
Add onions and garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
Add paprika and cook for 30 seconds.
Stir in the ground meats, and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually add the stock, and... - 39.2339
1. In a heavy based pan, add olive oil and heat it
2. Season the steak and dust with flour; add it to the olive oila dn fry it till sealed and golden; remove from the pan set aside
3. Add onions, peppers and garlic and fry over a medium flame for about... - 38.9461
Garlic Flavored Beef Goulash
Heat oil in a skillet on a conventional surface unit.
Brown meat on all sides.
While browning the meat, heat onion, covered, in a deep, 2 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non metallic casserole on full power 3 minutes or until tender.
Add browned beef and... - 38.906
Quick Veal Goulash
Saute veal in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a large frying pan 3 minutes; turn.
Brown other side; remove from pan; keep warm.
Stir onions into pan with remaining 2 tablespoons butter or margarine; cover.
Cook 5 minutes, or until onions are... - 38.6491
1) Take a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven and heat fat in it. Add meat and cook until brown.
2) Add onions and continue cooking until brown.
3) Add paprika, salt and pepper.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for about 1/2 hour.
5) Add tomato sauce and green... - 38.5157
Lean Meat Goulash
Fry the onions and fat in a saucepan.
Cut the meat in 1-2 inch (2-5 cm.) cubes and add to the onions.
Cook until brown, and then add all the other ingredients except the potatoes.
Cover and cook very slowly for 2-3 hours.
It may need a little more stock... - 38.4046
1) In saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add the beef and cook until brown.
3) Add green pepper and paprika, to cook until tender.
4) Add rest of the ingredients.
5) Heat up the mixture by occasional stirring.
6) Ladle the soup in... - 38.3754
This Veal Goulash is terrific ! Try this extremely flavorful stew with your rice or pasta dishes. You can savor it as a starter dish too ! Try out this Veal Goulash and let me know if you like it ! - 38.3239
Goulash Recipes By Category