- » Gougere
Gougere is a French version of a cheese puff. Its basic ingredients include flour, butter, eggs, milk, seasoning and cheese, typically Swiss Gruyere, but other types may be used as well. Gougeres may also contain ... More »
Gougere Of Grouse Partridge And Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. For the filling, in a pan melt butter and cook chopped onion for 5-6 minutes or until soft. 3. Put in the mushrooms, cook for a minute, sprinkle the flour and mix well.
4. When... - 45.6063
Smoked Fish Gougere
1. Using a sharp filleting knife, fillet the fish and discard the bones and skin.
2. In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil over a medium flame.
3. Add the fish fillets and simmer until the flesh begins to flake.
4. Drain the stock reserving it... - 44.8862
Puffy Asparagus And Cheese Gougere
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.butter a round oven-safe metal pan (at least 10 inches in diameter) or a cookie sheet and run it under cold water or chill it for a few minutes.
Boil the asparagus in 1 1/4 cups salted water until just tender, about 3... - 44.16
Veal And Sorrel Stew In Gougere Ring
Veal And Sorrel Stew In Gougere Ring is a delicious and filling dish. Since my family loves the Veal And Sorrel Stew In Gougere Ring I serve it quiet often. Use this easy to follow recipe and enjoy the dish for yourself! - 42.6344
Turkey And Mushroom Gougere
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6.
Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour and cook for two to three minutes.
Remove from the heat and gradually add the milk. Bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Season well with Worcestershire sauce and salt and... - 42.0162
Beef And Mushroom Filled Gougere
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add mushrooms, onions, garlic and thyme; cook until vegetables are tender.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring butter and water to boil in heavy medium saucepan.
Add flour... - 41.6245
1. Lightly grease a shallow ovenproof dish. Sift 100g/3 3/4oz/scant 1 cup of the flour on to a sheet of baking parchment and add the salt. Place 75g/3oz/6 tbsp of the butter in a pan. Add the water and heat gently. As soon as the butter has melted, bring the... - 41.0159
Mushroom And Quails Egg Gougere
1. Preheat the oven to 220°F/425°C/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, melt the butter in a pan with the salt and water, and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, add all the flour and beat with a wooden spoon until it forms a ball.
2. Return the pan to the heat... - 40.1848
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Combine water and butter in large saucepan and bring to rapid boil over high heat.
Remove from heat.
Immediately stir in flour and salt.
Place over medium heat and beat vigorously until dough pulls away from sides of pan and films... - 39.9961
Gougere is a wonderful addition to your light breakfast spread! The Gougere is easy to make and extremely tasty. Try this recipe! I guarantee you that it will be a success! - 39.4864
Preheat oven to 400°.
Put water and salt into a saucepan with 6 tbsp of the butter, chopped.
Bring to a boil, stirring to melt the butter.
Remove from heat and quickly add the flour all at once, stirring well.
Return pan to heat and beat till the paste is... - 38.1559
Insert shredding disc.
Shred cheese; set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Place milk, butter, salt, and pepper in a 2 to 3-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add flour all at once; then reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 37.9897
Scald and cool milk.
Strain into a large saucepan, and add butter, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil, and add flour all at once.
Cook on low heat, stirring until a ball forms.
Remove from hecrt.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
When paste is shiny and smooth, add... - 37.7702
Gougere Au Fromage
1) Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2) Take a heavy bottomed pan, fill water, and add butter.
3) Sift flour and salt.
4) Let it boil and as soon as butter starts to melt, let the contents boil briskly.
5) With a wooden spatula, tip in all the... - 36.7518
Combine milk, butter and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Remove pan from heat and add the flour all at once.
Whisk vigorously for a few moments, then return the pan to medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the batter has thickened and... - 36.3129
Place the milk, butter and salt in a pan.
Bring to the boil, remove from the heat and beat in the flour.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until a shiny smooth paste is formed.
Stir in 75 g (3 oz) of the cheese.
Using a piping bag fitted with a 2.5 cm (1... - 36.1651
Gougere De Gibier
For paste, grease a 9-inch pie plate with shortening.
Measure margarine and water into a saucepan.
Stir and bring to a boil until margarine melts.
Remove from heat and add flour, all at once.
Beat until smooth and cool.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Add... - 35.8197
Pierre Henrfs Ham And Cheese Gougere
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 Butter a 12 inch pizza pan.
3 To make the gougere, In a bowl, mix the ham and half of the cheese into the room-temperature dough.
4 Around the edge of the pan, Spoon globs of dough about 1/2 inch... - 33.5776
Gougere Au Fromage
1. Cut 50 g (2 oz) of the cheese into very small dice and thinly slice the remainder. Mix the diced cheese, ham, salt and pepper into the pastry.
2. Put the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 1 cm (1/2 inch) plain nozzle.
3. Lightly grease a baking sheet... - 33.5159
1. To make pastry, place water and butter in a saucepan, cover and cook until butter melts and mixture just boils. Remove pan from heat and add flour all at once. Stir vigorously with a wooden spoon over a low heat until mixture forms a ball and pulls away... - 30.5897
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the water, butter, and salt. Heat until the butter is melted and mixture boiling. Stir in the flour all at once, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon.
3. Continue stirring over medium heat... - 26.877
In 2-quart saucepan, heat 1 cup water, butter and salt to a boil.
Remove from heat and add flour all at once, beating until smooth.
Return saucepan to medium heat; cook, stirring constantly, until dough becomes stiff and pulls away from sides of pan, abou - 26.4986
Gougere Recipes By Category